Re: Kalon #1197

Postby holmes221B » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:31 am

username:

holmes221B

name:

Silvanos
(The meaning of Silvanos is "forest dweller" and is of Latin origin.
xxx)

Male

who, where, why?

The who...

Silvanos is mysterious Kalon. Nobody knows his true intentions, let alone his personality and goal. There have been many stories that interpret Silvanos differently, such as the tale where he brings criminals to justice or the tale when he created a revolution against unfair laws. Unfortunately, tales such as these have not been deemed true since there has been no evidence of such events; however, these tales have not also been struck down as false since nobody has denied these facts. You could say that Silvanos is a mystery, literally. With this in mind, nobody has figured out his "true goal, true identity, or true intentions", but he is most referred to as the "rebel who brings the truth to light".

The where...

Silvanos is in the place where he led his first revolution.... at least, that is what everyone thinks. Many spectators follow this strange creature to many unusual places, such as the many sites of his revolutions or the many areas where he figured out the crimes of evil-doers in the middle of crowds. However, he frequents the "sight of the first revolution", which is also called, "The Revolution of Truth". This name was given because of Silvanos gathering others who wanted to know the truth of a certain case that had false charges against a well-respected friend of his. The place of the first revolution has been very traumatic for Silvanos, but nobody knows the reason. The place contains a circle of trees and a clearing that is big enough for a revolution. Many wild creatures, such as deer and squirrels, hang around and watch intently as if something is about to happen. The sunlight enters through small gaps in the leaves of the trees above the clearing. During the day, the only source of light is the sun; however, in the dark of night, the source of light are small wisps that are actually living creatures who have the duty of providing light for the area.

The why...

Nobody knows the real reason why Silvanos frequents the place. Some say that Silvanos regrets his decision about the first revolution. Others say that he still didn't find the truth of the false charges that caused the revolution. There are so many versions that have been created by citizens and spectators - unfortunately, all of those tales have been proved to be false. To this day, nobody has figured out why Silvanos goes to the site of "The Revolution of Truth". Many individuals have tried to use their intelligence to figure out the real reason, but to no avail.

(Inspired by Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice)

optional extra:

Sorry, no extras.

Thank you!
Last edited by holmes221B on Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Sherlock Holmes. Surely you've heard of me?"

xxImage
Imagexx
- Sherlock Holmes
(Dai Gyakuten Saiban)

holmes221B

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

delvon .

Postby zakuro. » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:32 am

username: zakuro.
    name: delvon
    who, where, why?

who .

a robot . when the war started , the government plucked individuals from the armed forces to test on . they injected fluids into his veins . they installed hardware in his brain . delvon was fighting himself the whole time . the messages put into his brain were controlling him against his will . when the government collapsed , he ran . delvon stole all the technology used to control him and the other soldiers & destroyed it . looking at his old manipulators gives him extreme rushes of ptsd and anxiety , so he keeps them locked in a box under the floorboards of his forever-darkened home .

wip , might add/change

optional extra:

afsdjkhlghfgaks reserve :00
    -messed up/scarred from war
    -genetically modified
    -ptsd to the max
    -barely talks or smiles
    -usually holed up in his house
    -biromanticcc
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliott. » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:50 am

dropping out. its a beautiful kal but i dont have time.
Last edited by elliott. on Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *stars* » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:55 am

K N O X
Knox // Male // Drop-Out

username:

*stars* or Shay!

name:

Knox
(His few friends call him Cuddly)

Male

who, where, why?

Who:

(Based a little bit off myself)Ever since Knox was young he found it tough to connect with other Kalons.. his desire to be likable slowly turned him into a Kalon he was not. Knox has always been easily distractible and because of his charm he was constantly enveloped by people. Although he was constantly around other people... he never actually took the moment to get to know anyone. He was regularly ridiculed for being skinnier and smaller than the others and was terribly self-conscious. He gradually sank into a despondent state. Knox began sleeping less, three hours at best... His eyes slowly reddened from lack of sleep. He began to be much more talkative than usual; he started speaking much louder, and very fast... he began to get much more defensive, getting mad at even the most trivial jokes. As Knox's health grew worse, he began to start getting reckless; spending sprees, stunts, etc. He began to smile and eat less, getting into trouble constantly. Time has passed since and although Knox still has his low points, he has learned to love himself and be who he is supposed to be; he has regained his confidence and has realised that it's not important how many friends you have... what is truly important, is that you have a few reliable friends who you know will always be there for you.. On an unrelated note, Knox hates being pitied by others, he's never been truly capable of expressing his emotions properly hence, his joke nickname "cuddly." Knox hates the idea of having people feel bad for him because of his past.. he'd much rather have someone listen to him instead of just saying they feel sorry. Knox feels that sympathy is extremely annoying because, in a way, the person is belittling you rather than actually understanding.
I know mental health is not usually something the media etc. likes to talk about but as an openly bipolar person
I think it's important to talk about.

A Little summary of personality:

x Loud and Articulate(Talkative)
x A little reckless
x Violent and defensive at times
x Deep down he is very caring
x Witty and Sarcastic
x Cunning
x very charming
x Triggered by loud yelling (causes him to panic)
x Stubborn

Where:

Knox never knew his parents very well, they found it hard to handle his violent outbursts and because of this, Knox was shipped from foster home to foster home.. never truly finding a true place to live. He would always distance himself from the others.. sitting in the corner constantly looking around to make sure no one was near him. During his time in the foster homes, Knox never smiled or talked to anyone else. He was constantly in his head, making up stories about perfect families.. which would later in his life.. turn into stories of darkness and burning. Growing up in the foster homes taught Knox to fight for the things he wanted, he was always in constant fights for even the basic necessities of food and water. Knox has always been very independent... and eventually decided that he would be best on his own. He snuck out of his foster home in the middle of the night, climbing out the window, to live on his own. Knox always moves from place to place, usually moving from one abandoned apartment or office building to another. He marks every place he resides at with an enormous red x.

Why:

Knox is the way he is today because of his parents and his former situations, He does not blame his parents for anything... in fact, he has a strong desire to one day connect with them again. Knox's personality slowly changed to much more audacious and violent in his teen years due to the persistent pressure from other Kalons. Knox has always been a little bit of a slow learner and found it hard to catch up with the other Kalons which always made him feel less than them. Over time though, Knox has begun to develop into an extremely kind and caring Kalon. he cares for every person he meets and will do anything to protect the people he loves. Knox enjoys going back to his old foster homes and leaving small trinkets at the door that he stole from old places he stayed at. Knox's goal in life is to one day have a family of his own, he wants to give some young Kalons the life he always dreamed of having... he wants to provide unconditional love to his future children. Knox enjoys art and usually spends his nights spray painting the sides of abandoned buildings.. each of his designs represents a certain part of his life, one building might display a happy image of what he remembers of his parents and another might show the exact opposite- one of his most known pieces is a large mural of a mind that is being set on fire... Although no one knows who the artist is behind the mysterious alley-way artwork each of his creations is marked with his signature red x.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

optional extra:

The colors are off (forgot to make it transparent woops) ahhhhh (little cute nervous smiling babe)

WIP
Last edited by *stars* on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:59 am, edited 39 times in total.
*stars*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spiniferal » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:55 am

W E S T O N
Username:
Calamari Party

who, where, why?
Weston is a very sweet Kalon despite his intimidating appearance. He lives here with his boyfriend Prentice and they both just live with their friends, Glenn and Bird and are inviting more Kalons along the way.

wip
hey
spiniferal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightcrawler. » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:03 am

username:
    Rainbow Noivern
    name:
    Pallix
    who, where, why?
    A stranger in the alley way, it seems hes searching for something, or rather, someone. He used to work for the government, hunting cryptic creatures and cracking theories, but after his little girl went missing, he didn't know who to trust. He left his job and is now on a hunt to find his angel.
    optional extra:
    -art here rip-

RabidRhys

Nightcrawler.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whimerri » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:37 am

username: coffeebean,
name: Zander
who, where, why?
optional extra:

res with running away from responsibilites of some sort
Last edited by whimerri on Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦

she/her ✦ infp ✦ hufflepuff ✦ aries

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚nya˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

hi god, its me again ~ i'm bea and
i like bunnies art and anime

✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦
My DAMy thArt shop
whimerri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jianwai » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:38 am

❝sᎾfᏆ mᎪᏁᎬs ᎪᏁᎠ ᎬᏉᎬᏁ sᎾfᏆᎬᏒ hᎬᎪᏒᏆs ᎪᏒᎬ ᏞᎥᎬs,❞

Shuten-dōji // male // Bass Me Baby & Crazy Milk// u̶n͡k̸̕͟ņ͘͠ow͢a͞͞b҉l̕ę͞

the why

❝Sweet boy,
When you screamed your failure to the heavens,
Were you not aware that monsters don’t question their moralities?
Sweet boy,
When you look to the stars for forgiveness you do not believe you deserve,
Do you not feel me weep for you?
You were but a child,
Tasked with keeping lives far beyond your years
And given responsibilities that swept your childhood away.
Sweet boy,
Your heart is pure and your fight is not yet over.
So pick up the pieces of yourself
For tonight you must save your friends.
And tomorrow you may weep.❞

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

the who
Quiet | Jaded | Pessimistic | Wise | Lonely | Cautious | Distant

Shuten-dōji has been described, by those lucky enough not to mysteriously vanish in charmingly bizarre circumstances after meeting the oddity that is Shuten, as one who does not so easily give their trust-- if he were to allow himself to trust anyone at all, that is. The circumstances of his birth and very existence promote the need, almost a hunger of sorts, to be away from others. He is almost always in emotional and physical pain, and throughout the years has become extremely bitter because of it. To Shuten, nothing was ever going to be good, and things are often just tolerable if barely.

Beyond his aversion to others of his own species, the fact that he is known is simply because he will never hesitate to speak his mind. Often times Shuten is brutally honest when asked for an opinion, although many will find that they have never asked for his opinion, and that he speaks despite -- or rather in spite -- of them. His sorrows, his suffering, his everything makes him rather snarky, and so he is perpetually snarky, leaving people to consider him as nothing more than a rude individual ... As well as a stubborn fool when faced with any fashion of contradiction.

Shuten-dōji does not care what people think of him, and often does not take kindly when it comes to being proven wrong.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

┌─────────────┐

username:hanzo.
name: Shuten-dōji
optional extra:

└─────────────┘

the where
They are, without a doubt in the mind, from no where, just as they were from everywhere. An easy feat when one is not the physical, but the metaphysical; when a body is not needed for a being who was merely as complex as the essence of the many worlds; he was a concept that lived purely by the knowledge that yes, beneath another kalon's foot was solid ground and yes, what filled a kalon's lungs was air-- that water was wet, that the sky was blue.

To be a living concept, outside of the worlds that other experience, to see the strings that connect them by alternating decisions; it was a cloying sweetness of life he experienced, and when he tired he would be the one to wrap himself tightly into the earthen rock and bubbling magma, cradled in the center of himself to grow and flourish; he would never invite the worlds to flourish, he would leave them to their own, to him the mere act of his own isolated existence was a joyous celebration of birth and death. Each step alone was springs bountiful beautiful golden pansies, even alone he feared not the summer heat but welcomed the prospect of frequenting one of the many worlds -- which ranged from times of ancient technology to futures kissed sweet with magic -- swimming holes, and even on these many worlds winter did not bring him starvation, but the excitement of snow soaked in honeydew for a cold winters snack. Fall were his time of rest, the happiest time.

In such a perfect cradle, in a bubble-- he existed in a dimension beyond the mortal coils, and his nature was that that could hardly be guessed; he would never thing to appear to any, for they would see fragments of his body-- long stretches of writhing darkness, glistening with soft red lights, to be caught was to witness him whip through the air and vanish back where he came from in a way that minds simply refuse to accept.

He had no feelings-- no care for these he could see, the experiences they experienced, for he lived by his own laughter and bounding hop.

For one world, time would turn boiling magma into cooled and earthen rock, which then turned to softened moss and towering trees; inhabited by no others who shared his body, soft hearts and soft manes he saw akin to lies, for his fur was thick and coarse but truly not unpleasant to the touch, and he would make this planet his home. Inside a dimension, and not bubbled away, he would rest his head with confidence, for even a concept would buy it's time to sleep-- to turn away from their own kind, for as free a spirit as Shuten was, he was an act of greedy isolation. Some would seek him punished, but how was the young Shuten-dōji supposed to know his shirk from and reluctance to exist would result in such a hunt? With no mother besides time, no father besides space, and no grandfather but portals; who would tell him he would need a job, who would tell him he could not be allowed to be kept so isolated?

Conceptual eyes were kissed sweet by the heavy lips of sleep, and there he would find himself awakened on a planet inhabited by others-- soft hearts and soft manes, no longer a flourishing conceptual being, for even his portals were taken away once his mind was rested.

Shuten-dōji awakes to the pain of existence; to the baggage which it carried, to a job he wished not to be placed on him-- an Ambassador of time itself, of the many worlds he had belittled for being so open, of the many people he found disgust in for their ability to care about anything but themselves. It was pain, physically and mentally, for he lacks the ability to escape and be greedy. His body finds it difficult to understand the weight of an existence locked in one place and time; no longer sweetly wrapped in his own bubble, he is nothing but an angry man with a job that, while fullfyling towards an outside view in both travel, money, and security, becomes nothing more than a nuisance to the man.

An Ambassador to time? He would prefer to be a god.

hᎬ Ꭵs ᏆᎾᎾ smuᎶ. hᎬ sᎬᎬ's hᎥmsᎬᏞf ᎪᏦᎥᏁ ᏆᎾ Ꭺ ᎶᎾᎠ, ᎪᏁᎠ ᎳᎬ ᎪᏒᎬ buᏆ ᎶᎾᎠ's ᎪᏁᏆs.
Last edited by jianwai on Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:11 am, edited 16 times in total.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

We just straight chillin
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉
jianwai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me