Re: Caerwyn Readoption

Postby Blumoonwolf » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:25 am

My Form
//thank you so much for reading <3
Last edited by Blumoonwolf on Mon May 15, 2017 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    I hope you have a lovely day/night <3
Blumoonwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Chocolate♡ » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:40 am

may i ask for an extension? <3
♡Chocolate♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:49 pm

─────────────────────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░ A D O N I S ░░░░░░░░░░░
─────────────────────────────────────────

───────────────────────────
───────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

╔══════════╗

DollyDo

Adonis // Male

Donny takes a lot after
Eros in a sense he
thinks everything is
beautiful and romantic.
He tries to see the good
in people before judging
them but even if he
truly believes someone
is bad he will still try
and help them better
themselves. Like
Pragma, he is very
devoted to ones
he loves and like
Ludus, he'll defend
his loved ones even
if it leads to violence.
The reason that is
so groundbreaking is
because he hates
violence more than
anyone.

xxx [83/200]
xxxxxx

╚══════════╝

A D O N I S ; Hello, I am Adonis. I am a
avid writer who creates stories some find… realistic to say the least. I am the second
son of Eros and Pragma and sibling to Ludas and Manami. I come from a modern
kingdom but live in the Americas where I have met some relatives I had not been told
about, and made friends I could have only dreamed to have. Some of these said
friends have come and gone because of my mistakes, and I regret all of those events,
but my writing comes before my self interest. I realize I may sound crazy, but if you
had to do what I must you would go insane as well. That is enough of my rambling,
i’m sure you’d like to actually learn about this all so please be on your way, dear.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

More;
Eros // Father - Eros is someone he adores and looks up to greatly. He is the kind of person he tries and wants to be, he has a kind heart and sees the beauty in everything but he can also put rules in place and punish someone, even if he loves them deeply like he does the kits, accordingly if they do not follow them. He feels Eros is one of the ideal types of people they should praise in the world for these, and many more, reasons. Other than looking up to him, he likes to speak with him, even though his mind isn’t always in the conversation, and learn different perspectives on things or just have a lighthearted father son talk.

[120/150]

Pragma // Father - Pragma is the parent he adores less but don’t get him wrong, he still looks up to him greatly. He loves how devoted and loving he is towards the ones he loves and finds Arlise to be very interesting. One of the more unfortunate traits he picked up from Pragma is his tendency to be unaware of himself, and that, mixed with tendency to tune out from Eros, makes for a lot of rather unfortunate moments of tripping over himself or others over him. When he gets a moment he likes to speak to him about the kingdom and keeps a mini log of all of his thoughts about it.

[110/150]

Ludus // Brother - Though he loves his brother, he finds him rather difficult to get to close to. His serious, mature nature is a but off-putting for him as he is more used to lighthearted silly sweethearts. It isn’t horrible though, its interesting for him to be around someone who is so different from who he is used to. Though Ludus isn’t someone he is as connected with, he can still love and hang around with him. Because he is more quiet they don’t really chat, like he does with most others, more or less learn and experience things. The thing that he finds most amusing about him are his good looks and the fact they attract Kalons like a moth to light.

[120/150]

Manami // Sister - Like is brother, she is a bit hard for him to connect that well with. Her more childish nature mixed with her procrastination puts him off a tad. He quite dislikes when others cry, not because it seems childish and silly to him more of he feels helpless to help them, which is something she does, a lot. He also feels semi-responsible in caring for her as even though he doesn’t click interest wise, he does feel like as an older sibling he needs to care for her to the best of his ability and making her smile how ever he can even if she continues crying the next moment. She is also probably left the biggest influence in him than anyone as he has her to thank for giving him a feeling their is magic all around them which caused him to pursue where he is now.

[148/150]

Summer // Aunt - He actually didn’t really know much about her until he accidentally bumped into her and her family one day. He knew Eros had siblings but he did not know he’d meet one of his aunts out of the blue one day. He finds her family quite interesting and similar to his but much more American. She overall finds her similar to her brother and his father due to the optimism and how she sees the beauty in things. She is someone he feels he can talk to if he needs something to make him feel better as she’s the type you’ll never catch looking anything but happy. He is quite glad he could meet her, her wife, and his cousins.

[120/150]

Cora // Aunt - Cora was a bit of a surprise as he didn’t know very much about his aunt and the fact she also had a family with kids of a similar age. Besides that she was also surprising looks wise. Though she doesn’t look more crazy like himself, she does look a bit dangerous due to her black and red look and horns but she is a huge example of “don’t judge a book by its cover” or “beauty is on the inside” as she is probably one of the sweetest Kalons you could meet. She is a good mix of childish and mature natures creating a sort 30 year old cool mom, the type who will play silly games with you but can still act her age.

[126/150]

Neal // Cousin - Though he isn’t someone he personally looks up to but he can easily see how one might. Though Cora was a surprise, Neal is probably the most surprising for more of what he has done than how he looks. He is the CEO of a billion dollar tech company and probably the most intellectually gifted in the family. He often sends his writing drafts for Neal to look over as he can often find better ways to word things or correct grammatically incorrect sentences. He feels like a brother to him, but he could never replace his real brother of course. When they aren’t doing anything work related they’ll usually do something outdoors as their work usually causes them to spend to much time sitting inside.

[126/150]

Nimue // Cousin - Now Nimue is someone he can really relate and connect to. In some aspects they are opposites such as how she is quite and shy and he is more loud and extroverted but they are also quite similar in some regards such as they are both passionate writers and can eat for hours. She is always happy to help him with his writing and is often more passionate than Neal or his family as she is also an avid writer. She was a huge fan of what he had already wrote before she met him and her love for his skill has only grown.

[104/150]

You’ve most likely noticed all the hinting to him being a very popular writer with a little bit to… real of stories, well now is the time to elaborate on that. This is not exactly a story, rather a more or less detailed explanation or summary. Either way I hope it isn’t to boring to read or drags on to long.
Adonis believes his story starts when he realized what he was meant to do rather then when he was actually born, he was born for a purpose and was not truly alive until he figured it out. It is one of his strongest beliefs actually. That says a lot believe it or not, he is more of the type who follows what others say not really believing or not believing in what he is being told. He always felt life was quite… empty with no real purpose, until he discovered his passion and job. What did he love more than anything? Writing of course!
When writing he could create his own worlds, he could create a perfect world with characters that had a reason. They could tell a story. Sure, writing regularly is great any all and he loves it but it just felt old after a while. Not really old rather, it felt pointless because even though it had a purpose, to tell a story, it felt so unreal what was the actual point? Once again he was stuck without a purpose. He felt like a shell of what he was meant to be. His whole life they had been telling him he should be happy, get a good job, raise a nice family but how do you even figure out how to do those things he’d tell himself. He gained a job and worked there quite mindlessly for the longest time.
His life began again when he received a letter. He rarely received any mail so it would most likely be important, normally what most deemed important he’d deem uninteresting but their was something about it that made him feel it was special or something that could bring him meaning. He opened it and knew this day would be important, December 15th, 1966. He went to sleep that night and went to the location stated in the letter.
It was not exactly what he expected. It wasn’t the most professional looking place but never the less the letter tickled his fancy and he had to tryout for this. He walked in to what he thought was a small building which turned into a beautifully decorated cathedral with an older kalon sitting at the end. He was sitting at a table decorated with what seemed to be fairytales he had been told as a child. In front of him was a paper that seemed important but he couldn’t read it from where he was. Next to that paper were 10 pencils and pens. The kalon motioned him to take a seat and he did so.
He asked Adonis to pick one to sign the papers. He insisted he already had a pen but the strange kalon would not let him sign. He insisted he had to use one of the provided ones. To annoyed to disagree he did so. He scanned them without much thought and picked a randomly selected one. He took a look at the papers and he was a bit weirded out by the fact it was only a line saying name. It seemed like a scam but what could they do with his signature? Sure, in retrospect you can do a lot with someones signature but it ended up working out for him. He signed the paper and what happened would shake any natural kalon out of their seat.
Once he lifted the pen the writing began to glow. If his sister was here she’d most likely explain that with “it’s magic” or something of the sort but he had to question if it was just the ink. It was confirmed to him what it was when a door appeared out of what seemed to be thin air. His face was frozen in shock for a long moment as he looked around for anything that may be projecting the image. He looked at the man asking what had happened.
He replied with “You know what it is. You can see it after all.” then stood up to open the door. Adonis slowly stood up confused but interested in what was going on. The old kalon handed him a large book filled with many blank pages and the pen he used to write in it. He informed him on what he was now, the story keeper of the realm.
What that meant could be anything at this point but he had an idea what he meant. This day was eventful but he felt he complete again, he had an important duty that included what he loved. After a while of doing this though, he felt that his power could do so much more. Some may call what he has done evil but he saw it as a blessing to them. With a pen that can do such great things he created a “fake” world inside of the book he was given.
Instead of taking away the pen he was given he fled to the place where no one but him could get to, inside of the book. To this day he is still living inside the book with his pen recording and adjusting the world as he pleases. He may or may not stay in here forever but for now he is stuck inside of it until the first real kalon is born into the story. His family most likely wonders what happened to their dear son, he did disappear off the face of the earth after all, but what seems like years, decades, centuries in the story is less than a moment in real time. In the real world not a moment as past since he entered it and will not by the time he leaves it.

Thank you so much for reading my form and, hopefully, enjoying it at least a tad. I'd like to give a big thanks to Aeryn; for the coding and letting me use Summer and the fam, you da bomb.com.

[1152 words/2000]
No art
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockosaur » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:23 am

Ooo res

╭────✰────╮
hi I'm rocko!
Any pronouns are fine
Shoot me a pm if you
need/want to talk!
I'm generally not very active
╰────✰────╯
╭────✰────╮
Art shop
Custom (base) design shop
open for USD only
╰────✰────╯
rockosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Chocolate♡ » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:29 am

♡Chocolate♡ wrote:
    may i ask for an extension? <3
♡Chocolate♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:34 am

late to the game, but I'm marking this. possibly trying, if not I'll just watch. gl to everyone!! c:
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:14 am

This has been extended to May 15 at 12:00 am
You have roughly 3 more weeks !
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Sun May 14, 2017 8:58 am

This ends in 2 days!! Be sure to get done!
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Sun May 21, 2017 6:58 am

whoop not sure if this closed for judging or not yet !
    But good luck everyone, winner is free to use my art <333
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Sun May 21, 2017 12:38 pm

Closed to judge!
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me