Re: Kalontines Kal #60

Postby Blazestar-FireClan » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:38 pm

Username: Blazestar-FireClan
Name: Spark
How would they feel if they broke someones heart and found out?: Spark stood in the hall. Boy was everyone stupid. She always seemed to have an affect on those she dumped. They would go home and sob. "I left for a reason." She would tell them when they begged for her back. One day, he walked up to her. "Hey, Sp-Sp- Spark can we t-t- talk?" "Sure, Andrew." They walked over to a mostly private spot. "W-w- well.... You see, Spark....I......I....love you..." She snorted. "Yet another guy, trying to get me! Why don't you go find someone else to crush on!" She snapped. He walked off, his legs dragging and cast a brokenhearted glance at her before leaving. Oops
Blazestar-FireClan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butter Dragon » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:43 pm

Username: Butter Dragon
Name: Sammi
How would they feel if they broke someones heart and found out?:
It's hard being as sweet as sugar. Sam would probably end up doing anything they could to make them happy, even at the expense of his own happiness. He can't stand to see people upset, especially if it was him to caused them to feel that way.
x
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MotherMother » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:52 pm

Username: MotherMother
Name: Vietsi
How would they feel if they broke someones heart and found out?: If Vietsi found out he had been the one to shatter a heart, he'd feel guilty, sad, and sensitive, but most of all he'd feel surprised.
To Vietsi, a broken heart does not mean abandonment, betrayal, or evil. Instead it is a symbol for passion, caring, and importance. Broken hearts are not given out for free. They are rewarded to those who loved most deeply, most truly, and punish them with their curse. But the punishment is an honour, one more genuine than a sport's trophy or academic award. This curse is a painful gift which proves what love had been was real. It was true. It was wholehearted. A relationship cut off that does not leave a broken heart is a relationship that never should have happened. The curse is of true compassion, true beauty.
This is why Vietsi feels so surprised. Someone loved him. Someone held him deep in his heart, thought of him to cheer themselves up, cried on his shoulder when something went wrong. He was there for them. He'd been a good partner. Someone had thought of him as part of them, and this is the true beauty of love.
Surprise is what hits him first. He hides it well, but he does have insecurities, and the truth is, everyone does. Vietsi feels slow when he can't run as fast as his classmates in gym or dumb when he gets a low score on his exam. Sometimes he feels downright worthless. The broken heart proves he is worth something to someone. And that's all he needed. All he needed to wake up another morning, breathe another breath.
So as they mourn for a loss of love, at least something was there. Something more valuable than all the gold in the world. A genuine feeling of compassion for another being, the most beautiful thing of all. Yes, the beauty in this curse surprises Vietsi with a creature's ability of connection, a creatures ability of love.
Last edited by MotherMother on Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

------

a
r
t

b
y

K
u
r
a
i.
Image Image
MotherMother

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kim Jongdae » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:54 pm

Username: Kim Jongdae
Name: Devin
How would they feel if they broke someones heart and found out?: He'd have no qualms whatsoever. With a stone cold heart and a steely gaze, Devin is out to party, not get himself entangled in wasted drama. So he resolves it by not feeling anything for those he have hurt, and allows himself to revel in the idea of being free again. Despite hurting someone in the process. Not that they were his burden to bear anyways, and his happiness always came first to him.
ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image
────────────
gray ♛
────────────
xxxxxxxxxxx
don't worry,
be happy 🌻

xxxxxxxxxxx
────────────
Leo||Chinese
────────────
Image Image
Image Image Image
──────────────────
[ writeNoodle bbyAvan ]
──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mt + xmh
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
──────────────────
[ dorkcute.jae]
──────────────────
Image Image ImageImage
Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keilime » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:55 pm

Username: Atlas
      Name: Mioda
      How would they feel if they broke someones heart and found out?:
      Mioda is a giant sweetheart, but when it comes to romance, he often is a bit slow to comprehend things and can be considered
      to be the "handsome idiot". If Mioda were to break someone's heart, he would not comprehend how he did so and often would
      overlook the true meaning/effects of his words. If he were to hear that he did break someone's heart, however, he would most
      likely go into a stage of panic and denial, telling himself that he didn't do anything wrong and that he didn't even feel affection
      for the person who he had friend zoned accidentally, but would deep down really care for the person and feel very guilty. You
      see, Mioda doesn't really feel attraction for others- he's very friendly and outgoing, but he would much rather be around family
      or a group of close friends then spending time with a significant other. Deep down, he's good-natured and sympathizes with
      others easily, and hates to feel like he put others down/made them upset, because he truly just wants everyone to be happy.

But, like most people, Mioda would soon move on past his anxiety and apologetic nature, and would try to make it up to
      the person that he put down by being extra friendly or doing nice things for them, which usually leads to another cycle of
      heartbreak from the person who he upset in the first place.. He really doesn't learn from his mistakes, but he's genuinely trying.
Last edited by Keilime on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keilime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jin. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:57 pm

Username: uninhibited.
Name: Hansol
How would they feel if they broke someones heart and found out?: He'd be so sad! Would try anything to make that person happy again, even if it means possibly getting back with the person. He might not like it, but it breaks his heart to know he broke someone else's heart and he wouldn't be able to take it
jin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jiminie » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:59 pm

Username: jiminie
Name: Taylor
How would they feel if they broke someones heart and found out?: she'd probably cry about it. Buy ice cream and sit at home and cry because she doesn't love that person anymore but she knows the feeling of heartbreak. And her heart probably breaks for the heartbroken person too.
jiminie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King Andre » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:01 pm

Username: .Andreas
Name: Derek
How would they feel if they broke someones heart and found out?: He wouldn't care. He wouldn't revel in doing so but he feels like another person's heart and feelings is of no consequence to him. Completely neutral and indifferent to another's emotions, he doesn't feeling inclined either way.
King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:02 pm

The Pirate

Alric;; "ruler over all"

genderfluid;; leans towards male (they/them)

It's uncommon for Alric to pause. Stop? Yes. But pause? Not so much.

Alric's icy eyes glistened as they read over the texts sent to them. The texts were sent in a frantic burst, one after the other with hardly any time in between. They were used to the notification buzz by now; they were quite popular. But when the notifications came in so quickly -5, 6, 7,..- it caught their attention.

The first one was what made him pause.

Alric's breath hitched. This wasn't the first love proclamation they'd received, but it was the first told in past tense. It definitely got their attention. At this point, Alric decided to glance at the name of the kalon sending these texts. Deep down, they already knew who it belonged to. But they needed confirmation.

Alric felt a lump begin to form in their throat. No- this was wrong. They were never supposed to feel this lump again. Alric had sworn to themself. For a moment, they considered stopping at this point. They were painfully aware of what was to come in the next few texts, and their was nothing they could do to stop it.

Were they tears running down Alric's face? No...no. They couldn't be...

Alric could still picture the ring; it was a cheap one, anything but real, but they had given it out of love. Real love. The kind of love that Alric had abandoned years ago. It had a silver band that was chipped at one side- they had been worried it would ruin the gift, but she hadn't minded. She was sweet that way.

Those were the final texts. For a moment, the 'typing' dots appeared at the bottom of the screen before disappearing forever. Alric swallowed the lump in their throat. They paused for a minute. Two minutes. Two and a half...

'Mom, I'm sorry....'
'Mom, I'm sorry'
'Mom, I'm sor'
'Mom, I'
'Mom'

Alric never sent the message.

The rest of the night was spent thinking about the ring. Alric was 8 when they gave it to their mother as a birthday gift. That was the beginning of the theft; it had been a small incident. Nobody had even noticed. Perhaps that was why Alric continued to steal; the thrill of doing something bad mixed with the power of never being caught. And Alric's mom had been so proud...so happy to accept the gift, not knowing what it would lead to.

When Alric turned 17, things had escalated. A plastic ring from the toy store turned into a shirt from the mall. The shirt from the mall turned into an unattended wallet. The unattended wallet turned into a ring of mobsters looking to retrieve the money that had been taken from their briefcase. To be fair, Alric hadn't known what was inside. But they didn't figure any of the mobsters would care about that.

The day the mobsters broke into Alric's house was the day Alric ran away. Their mother had been away at work, and assumed that Alric had been stolen based on the broken windows and trashed rooms. But when Alric dared to send a letter explaining the situation, she started to look for them. That was Alric's mistake. After another 2 years of hiding and running from both the mob and their mother, Alric had finally gotten the mobsters off of their mother's back. Now, it was a waiting game.

It pained Alric to think that their mother still worried about them, but it pained them even more to think about her getting hurt. She was heartbroken, but she was alive. And as long as that was the case, Alaric would continue to run.

[I know this is a rather dark interpretation, but I wanted it to be original/creative. I've sort of fallen in love with the character/story, tbh D: <3]
Last edited by Birdy on Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Birdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beautea » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:04 pm

Username: Sylar
    Name: Edel
    How would they feel if they broke someones heart and found out?: Despite his usually cool exterior, he would really be overly apologetic if he found out he had broke someone's heart. Although he usually tries to maintain a certain "look", he can't very well help it when he inadvertently hurt someone else.
beautea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me