Re: Nursery Batch 682

Postby Motivational Lizard » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:40 am

Username:

Name: Shinwa

Explanation:

Shinwa was separated from her actual family and was cared for by Royalty. Her "Parents" wanted her to be the most beautiful, mythical kalon on in the world. But she was disappointed when Shinwa started growing an outer tooth. Her family started to despise her and mistreat her. Shinwa was always the type of adventurous person who wanted to explore the world. So that's what she did.

Her life:

Shinwa Is an explorer she wants to explore the entire world she's only explored 2 countries and she lives in abandoned sheds,nurserys,schools and just houses in general. She hunts for her food despite being rich. Wip

(000/200)

Family:
REs!
Last edited by Motivational Lizard on Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Motivational Lizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mousekewitz » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:01 am

Marking to watch <33 good luck, all
Last edited by mousekewitz on Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mousekewitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rvbytea » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:28 am

Username:
Name:
Family:
    hey! i have been on a hiatus due to school, i apologize if i dont respond quickly!!
rvbytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:39 am

Username:
    Kyar
Name:
    Atlas
    Titan god of astronomy
Explanation:
    In a family like his, and with a totally star-struck name, Atlas could never have avoided the topic of space if he'd wanted to. And generally, he doesn't mind listening to Mama's conversations with Callisto about the skies, but he secretly feels a little let down each time he learns something new about space. He'd much rather look up at it and wonder, make up his own constellations, and make his own maps of the stars. Learning how everything is formed with all kinds of gases and fires and how everyone else already made up their own stories behind the stars just ruins the magic. He spends plenty of time stargazing with his family, but he likes to slink off while Callisto is busy asking questions to create his own stories. So far, he's only made a map of the area above their home during the spring, but he's started both the summer and fall maps. He avoids going out at night in the wintertime, just because it gets so cold that it's pretty hard to focus, and his paws freeze up really quickly, even with gloves. His maps start out just like he sees them in the sky, but by the time they get back to his room, he's already connecting dots into new constellations and naming them, creating his own myths and stories. But despite all the hard work he puts into them, he could never dare share his stories with anyone. The thought of publishing them is worse than a nightmare. Not only would he be disappointing his family, but he'd be doing the exact same thing that drove him crazy - deciding the world for someone else. When his family catches him working on one of his maps, he brushes it off as homework and tucks it away before they have a chance to see. His stories stay safely tucked under his bed, locked tightly in a little wooden chest.
Family:
    Even with their disconnect, Atlas absolutely loves his family. He doesn't care that he's the only boy, his Mum and Mama did a great job of making sure he wasn't ever left out. He isn't as quick-witted as his sister, but he appreciates her calm demeanor, and often hangs around nearby while she's playing, even if they aren't actually playing together. But more often, he can be found shadowing Skye. Even though she isn't the more emotionally available of the parents, he picks up on her strong attitude and tries his best to help her out, even if he's not so great at balancing quite as much as she can. More often than not, he'll at least make an attempt to get some alone time with her each day. He has no idea that she's dealing with anxiety underneath it all, instead only seeing her as a strong and very capable woman. Part of him does wish that she'd slow down a little more, because it can be hard to pin her down. And when her energy gets him feeling overwhelmed, which definitely happens from time to time, he can always head back to Mama and Callisto. Sometimes, too, the best option just ends up being a full retreat to his room and his star maps, where he can take the time to cool down and zone in. But in the end, there's no way he would trade his family for anything.

Sketch I didn't have time to finish omg

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Last edited by Kyar on Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:14 am

Mark!
Username:
Name:
Family:
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:44 am

Res
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockosaur » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:54 am

Username: rockosaur
Name: Mariella
Explanation:
Family:

Res

╭────✰────╮
hi I'm rocko!
Any pronouns are fine
Shoot me a pm if you
need/want to talk!
I'm generally not very active
╰────✰────╯
╭────✰────╮
Art shop
Custom (base) design shop
open for USD only
╰────✰────╯
rockosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evil. » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:31 am

possibly res oh gosh
evil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starshine, » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:33 am

Username:
    Name:
    Family:

AHH
    Res so hard cx
delete account please
starshine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bright Horizons » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:06 pm

Username: Bright Horizons
Name: Infini
Explanation: Doesn't like it.
Hears about it too much.
I guess you could say she's really….

...down to earth.

sprINTS
Family:

Res love this so much
Last edited by Bright Horizons on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bright Horizons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me