pronouns// he/him or
they/them
age// twenty-one
birthdate// 6th march
occupation// was a black
-smith, now a herbalist

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

personality//

lazarus is, lack there be a better word, a grump. he has every right to be though; when you're blind due to a careless mishap in a job that you love, that's obviously going to turn your mood sour. however, though laz comes across as a grumpy old man, the young kalon is actually a very sympathetic, empathetic and caring. he will go to the ends of the earth for his family and friends, and probably to the end of his country for his customers. a perfectionist, laz likes to make sure whatever he does is done right, which makes his work take longer and orders pile up, yet he doesn't care; as long as it's perfect, it's a job well done.

the start of it all//
wip

why did he keep his sword?
wip
Last edited by cherubim on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ashiteru Readopt

Postby castiiian » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:06 am

mayb res
xxxxx
xxx
xxx ⚝ copycat tryna cop my m͙̥ạ͕̠͕͚̲n̫̺̬̺̩͇͕n͉̩̠͚̠̲͓er̠ ⚝
↝↝↝ watch your back when you can't watch mine !!!

╔══════════════════════╗

xxxx
CAST | he/they | catboy, gamer, eclown
  • discord + toyhou.se: castiiian
    i read all pms, but don't always reply,
    pls poke me if u need a response!

╚══════════════════════╝
xxx ⚝ copycat tryna cop my g̖̖̥̲̦̟alm̯͍̹͚̘o͙r̦͚ ⚝
↝↝↝ why so sad, bunny? can't have mine !!!
castiiian
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elfie » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:49 pm

I presume this is closed?
If so, best of luck to those with completed forms <3
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
┏━ ---------------------------- ━┓
>>---->
Are you kitten me?

Hiya guys, I go by Elfie around these
parts, and pretty much anywhere on
the web, I’m hugely fascinated by
geerkery, wallow in the feels of
obsession and all round have an
unhealthy love for JBDs.

┗━ ---------------------------- ━┛
----------------------
JBDs Kalons
Kias Para's

----------------------
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Elfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shin » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:53 pm

good luck everyone! <33

─────────────────────────────────
    tay・gemini・forensics major・intj・the #1 minho stan
    ░░░░░░░
    ────────────
    > 머리 아프다 <
    ────────────
    pretty much quit, i'm
    basically here to post
    that #edgy emo stuff
    ───────────────────
    toute ma vie, est avec toi
    moi j'attends, toi tu pars . .

Imagex
    ░░
    ░░
    ░░
shin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

••••

Postby Reiji » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:09 pm

Yeah it's 3pm, closed. Edits after this post to your form is instant elimination.
    Will judge when I'm done being angry at my family
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:07 am

Good luck!
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:23 am

Good luck you guys!! I've been so excited about this guy for so long!

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OswinTheFox » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:41 am

Good luck to all!
OswinTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

••••

Postby Reiji » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:08 pm

Just incase, don't bump(or say good luck, feel free to say congrats after I judge) this thread if I haven't judged it yet. It's been a long week and life isn't getting easier. I'll post on rps and talk to friends but I don't have a good earphone to use + listen to the songs and choosing between people and considering things just give me uneeded stress. I have a low self esteem but I'm not treating myself like a complete trash.

Boo hoo I have a bad life as if no one else does and shouldn't have even done this if I don't think I could handle it I'm so pathetic and sassy with a hint of passive-aggresiveness alongside self-deprivative jokes.

Feel free to PM me kindly reminding me to judge this if I haven't done so on 22th of February- I have a bad memory.

Edit - Will judge after class today! [15/2] ^^ I'm watching Hannibal after it and gotta sort what artist you can ask me to comission your character from too if you get an 'hm'.

Edit 2 - u guys going to get mad at me for this but alas I'm lazy and that's a lot of forms and stuff to write so-
    Hey pal expect an actual judgement around Saturday? I'm still judging, but instead, bit by bit I don't want to rush myself.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Final

Postby Reiji » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:39 pm

I skipped over forms that:
Have one of the given form categories empty [Especially the personality part]
Linked to a video that are also a mix of other songs [That's quite unfair]
If you see any of my judgement as unfair, tell me so by PM.
If you want me to remove a comment, tell me so kindly by pm.

I judge the forms by:
How 'hooked' I'm into the song
The quality and effort put into the form
The character development put into it

'HMs' (Their points)

OswinTheFox [1]
    did you just made me listen to country music and made me like it ... How
    Unfortunately the first song linked isn't available in my country so i just kinda, welp, there u go.
    I see a few typos and bad choice of words which I had hoped users would creatively manipulate the wordings
    to fit the personality and background they are going to portray them as. Though, I do like the country music so, hey, you get a point.
    Can't say much about the other songs though.

North Dakota [2]
    brb Looking up P!ATD songs. I never listened to them despite almost everyone listen to them and now I get why.
    I already know abut Lone Digger because wow that's everywhere and sure it's great but it doesn't have the same impact
    as when I first listened to it last year. The last song was great, I wasn't expecting it to be great and didn't raise my
    hopes up at all. But when it got, I don't know how to describe it- louder, it sounds great so, hey pal, you got another point.
    The calm song isn't my cup of tea though, but I do like the visuals. Kudos to you. The personality is quite interesting but you
    could've totally written more and make me be able to connect more to that character.

Twig [6]
    Is that,,, System Of A Down. oK YOU GET A POINT M'PAL I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THAT ONE. INFACT YOU GET 2 POINTs
    The rob cantor song is unavailable and the others ones are eh. Freak on a Leash however, is GRACE YOU GET ANOTHER 2 POINTS
    That art is great and the personality and extra part is also great sooo, 6 points homie.

ghostly.advice [6]
    I loved the story behind both the blindfold and knife, I really wasn't expecting something like
    that to be entered, it's really quite unique and really, how do you say it? Funny, to read.
    So when I read the personality [I read the story first to get a better grasp of the character] it was really spirit-lifting for some reason. What a cinnamon roll of a character. I recommend recycling some of the things you wrote.!
    I absolutely love In Love with a Ghost, thank you for linking that. The TOP song was amazing. I loved it. The Upbeat song was really great. I love the vocals and visuals. The Lemon tree was just so calming and I'm absolutely listening to it all week. I'm quite obsessed with in love with a ghost and really appreciate you picking that song. ou really did a good job with all the songs. Thank you.

Fernmoon [1]
    The first I noticed was when I saw how unorganized and quite messy the form is. It isn't very well placed and is quite frustating to read, so I considered skipping- but that'd be unfair, since you filled all your form slots. Next time on any adopt you enter, I recommend improving on that. You don't have to do a complex coding or anything, but consider making it look nice.
    The only song that I liked is the calm song- Harley. I don't really want to comment on the other ones.
    On the original adopt, users did the training as a warrior for the reason of the blindfold so it isn't really original in my opinion. I do like the explanation, however but doesn't think that it deserves a point. The rankings confuse me since you didn't exactly explain how it relates to the character and there wasn't even any story on it, making it irrelevant. I can't really say much about anything else other than the form is kinda bland. I do appreciate the effort, however! I'm sure you can improve.

oneiromancer; [4]
    Miss Murder is great, what. I love the beat, heck yea. I'm totally playing Dreamlife on repeat after this when I'm doing my arts.
    Dark Star is- honestly I used great and amazing so many times by now but I really mean every single one. Totally downloading it.
    Honestly, overall, I love all the songs linked. While you haven't exactly finished the personality part, I like to think that you wrote enough. I'd had appreciate if you were to complete it as you have a nice concept going, but I don't know what's going on in your life, do I?

crepuscular [6]
    I love BMTH but never really got around to listen to most of their songs. I absolutely love it however. -squints at Take On Me- is that where the beat comes from omg, the nostalgia. 2 points for that one damn. Trapped was great and I'm just totally checking out the artist's other works as well. It's just really calming, my kind of song, totally. I just can't describe the feeling I get when listened to the song of choice you gave. Pure amazing. 2 points. The personality was so-so, you could put more development into it but I like what you wrote, nonetheless.

You know I probably shouldn't have put dubstep on the other tab and pause it when I listen to these songs.

Take note that I'm not bashing anyone about their music taste and if it seems like I do, it's probably me trying to
    be funny. Like any kind of music all you want, even I don't have a favorite genre and just focus on what the song is.
    It's a matter of how much the song calms me and help me feel okay. The comments are all constructive crictism.
    Or me being me.

HMs receiver should PM me should they be interested in
    getting art commision by these artists/rewards. If you get enough points that is:

You can get multiple arts/rewards also if you have them points

Mitri [5 points] [Only 1 person]
    Ian [4 points] [Max 2]
    RPW Special Custom Token [5 points] //I have 3//
    RPW Advanced Custom Token xxx [3 points] //I have 4//
    RPW Edited Custom Ribbon xxx [3 points] // I have 3//
    25 RPW Tokens xxx [1 point] [I have 2000+]
    My art //laughs// [1 point]

Finalist
    I'm torn between shin, and Elfie. So I'lm going to break down their two forms:

shin's
    I love the layout and the coding of your form. How you organize is pleasing to the eyes and I absolutely love how nicely you separate everything with the borders and arts. And that comfort playlist is so good. I love K-Pop hell ya. The other songs that you linked is just absolutely amazing that I can't even begin to write all the positive adjectives there is possible to describe how much I like it. The character development really shows quite the effort to be put into, and I really appreciate that. it's amazingly written.

Elfie's
    I really like the personality you came up for him and how you cooperate it to the modern world [that's my aesthetic tbh]. You cooperate his job nicely with his personality. The backstory for the blindfold and the knife was really quite great. Won't you look at that I ran out of words to use. I love the concept behind the cursed knife and how it really fits the character you're trying to portray.

The Final winner
    After some consideration, I decided that this Kal will go to...
    Elfie! I genuinly fell in love with the character you wrote and how everything is nicely written and coded. So, Kudos to you!

I'll PM the archivist to transfer Ash to you with their new name asap!

I don't really know what to give shin, pfpf. I can either give you 12 points from the breakdown and commision a furvilla artist to draw a character of yours?? Tahaha. [400 FD/4 USD+ worth, at the least]
    The art or I can also transfer Wolfe to you for 6 points, leaving you with 6. You can even tell me to gift it to someone else. I'll PM you with all his info and will only ask you to change the name and have no connection to Grayson and Watson /his parents/. If you don't want him you can just tell me an I'll let other people trade in 'points' for him.

All art is to be given to the winner and they have permission to use it,
    unless you PM them explaining why and they allows it.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me