Re: Plumerian #760

Postby Sheer » Sun May 15, 2016 3:36 pm

Username: Sheer
Name: Shizuko (静子) Japanese name meaning "quiet child."

Why?: Shizu is a mute little cookie. He was born without the ability to speak so he only uses hand-gestures and writing to communicate. He knows how to write and sign in both Japanese and English though he is much more fluent in Japanese seeing as that's his mother tongue. He originally started wearing the bell because he would often scare those he approached, considering he is incredibly quite and practically makes no sound other than footsteps. After wearing the bell he grew accustom to it's soft jingle and it made him feel happy to actually be noticed when approaching others.

<= Gif of a deaf veteran teaching sign language to his cat. The other gif explains itself. x3
Last edited by Sheer on Tue May 17, 2016 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sheer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delani » Sun May 15, 2016 3:48 pm

Username: Alei
Name: Mavis
Why?:
To keep away those silly little nargles, of course. With their constant flitting and flapping, it's a wonder that no one seems to have actually encountered one yet. However, the bell, with all its might and jangle, keeps the pesky buggers away, leaving one's head fair and, well, as empty as you'd like for it to be. It's a special piece of equipment, you see. It simply is far from professional to be walking around with a mind full of nargles, and therefore brings the highest necessity of such a lovey object.
delani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rose Sinclair » Sun May 15, 2016 3:52 pm

Username: Rose Sinclair
Name:
College motivation pls
Whoo
~
Rose Sinclair

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeavingCSgoodbye » Sun May 15, 2016 3:53 pm

Username: Shank.
    Name: Ayamu
    Why?: Ayumu was always found of ribbons which meant a sign of royalty to him and a bell was a soft singsong melody that many loved to play and hear the jingling of a small ball hitting medal. Ayumu tends to brag alot though, faking that he's actually a son of an elegant queen and a flamboyant king to produce him. The prince.
    You'll always know when he's around whenever a small rattling sound is heared and the flapping of ribbon against win. No wonder he's no use when it comes to sneaking for snacks or other knicknacks.
    { 97/100

☆☆☆
"Being able to work hard is the
best talent of all."
He/Him
見ぬが花

To do list-

LeavingCSgoodbye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Faith~ » Sun May 15, 2016 3:54 pm

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
      Username:~Faith~

Name: Akayla

Why?: (100 words or less)
      The sound of the bell reminds Akayla of the mountains where they used to own a sheep farm with their family, of which the sheep used to where bells around their necks. The ribbon however is made of the sheep wool spun into soft fine threads that are soft and comfortable to the touch. No longer living in the mountainous farmlands, Akayla wears the ribbon and bell to remind herself of her childhood as it brings comfort to her for it holds so many fond memories of when she was growing up.

{Words: 92/100}
    ╚════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by ~Faith~ on Mon May 16, 2016 5:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
~Faith~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Sun May 15, 2016 4:29 pm

mark
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellifluous » Sun May 15, 2016 4:33 pm

Username: Mellifluous
    Name: Blaise Haiden
    Why?: Don't tell anyone, as this is Blaise most annoying little secret, but that bell does have a purpose! Blaise is very quiet by nature and has unnaturally quiet paws. No one really hears him when he pops up behind them. With his adorable existence, it isn't really scary, but it definitely catches people off guard. His adoptive parents, in order to stop Blaise's embarrassment and other's fear, got him a bell to make his presence known. Blaise got a bit annoyed at the bell, which was originally wrapped around his neck by a string. They got him a ribbon instead.

{100/100}
Last edited by mellifluous on Sun May 15, 2016 7:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mellifluous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Barnes&Rogers » Sun May 15, 2016 4:34 pm

Username: 155ninjacatty
Name: Lila
Why?: The ribbon was a last gift from her mother before she passed away. The small golden bell lets out a soothing sound which comforts Lila when she feels down. Over time, as her feathers grew, the color on the ribbon change from the previous white to the pink and blue gradient. She wears it all the time, as its so important to her, and the idea of taking it off terrifies her. It's become a part of her life now, and its the last thing she has to remember her mother by, so its a very special item for her.
100/100
Barnes&Rogers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sarapkm » Sun May 15, 2016 4:45 pm

Username: sarapkm
Name: fabio
Why?: fabio always loved the sounds bells made. every year, he'd ask the same thing for christmas - any bell. it didn't matter to him what shape or kind, as long as he had one. but his parents thought such a request was ridiculous, since usually kids his age ask for more practical things than that, so he never got one until he got himself one while on a roadtrip with his class almost two weeks before christmas. he hasn't taken off his bell and ribbon since then - nothing makes him happier than to hear the bell's noise as he moves.
Last edited by sarapkm on Mon May 16, 2016 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sarapkm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spark Platinum » Sun May 15, 2016 4:58 pm

Username:
Sparked Angel

Name:
Wispa

Why?:
Wispa's bell is not only important to him, but also to Catalina and all the customers of her bakery! Wispa uses his little bell to announce when a customer has entered the building, something that Cat has found very useful. She once contemplated getting an actual bell for the door, but Wispa would not have it. The bell makes him feel special, and a valuable member of the bakery, which he most certainly is! The ribbon is simply because it compliments his eyes, and is much more comfy than a collar, and lighter than a scarf.
Art Trades: Closed || Commissions: Open (Contact me offsite)|| Requests: Closed
Spark Platinum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me