My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #680

Postby Egeria Sagus » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:51 am

Username;;
Name;;
[b]Extra(optional);;

may enter if I have time
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘

β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–°
R.I.P
November 28th 2015
;-; Aмвєя ;-;

❦Bae❦
Shatterhowl
Moonpaw and Icyheart
Characters
Art to the right by Hikaru123qq, Pixel by me

β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–°

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
Egeria Sagus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonGlitch » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:35 am

SOOO CUUTE
res
DragonGlitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dewey » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:45 am

wow such a stunning beauty def reserve
Dewey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jarvis » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:00 am

hooooooooo res res res

✦ jarvis/chess ✦
✦ lover of flowers ✦
✦ neurodivergent ✦
✦ vis dev artist ✦
✦ believer in fairies ✦

Image Image

current hyperfixations:
fnaf, horror games in general
jarvis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas. » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:18 am

what a beaut!! res <33
    Username;; lucas.
    Name;; Fiore meaning 'flower' in Italian
    Gender Male
    Personality Art or Story;; Story
    Extra(optional);; Art

Code: Select all
    pls don't steal <3
    idea ;;
    the plume is actually allergic to pollen and made their own necklace and bow by themselves. however, they love studying stuff about flowers, but cannot smell them.
    loves arts and crafts obviously
Last edited by lucas. on Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
i've essentially quit when it comes to most cs things. i'll visit for events to gift away pets but that's about all. however, i may be on for adopts/etc.

current status: probably active.
lucas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

plumie #680 - "i was too young to know how to love her."

Postby suds » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:26 am

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
userx sweetener, hi !
full namex lakely ellie fleur
genderx transgender female
pronounsx she/her
sexualityx pansexual
theme songx sleepless by heartwatch

positive traits
sincere / optimistic / polite / careful / overjoyed / beloved / sweet
negative traits
selfless / over-thinker / late bloomer / simpleminded / vacuous
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

ImageImageImage

lakely ran her nimble digits over the plush material, counting stitches like stars. her soft cerulean iris's flitted over the blanket as it draped off her lap, brushing her toes. some old 80s song she didn't know floated in the background. her hand followed a simple pattern, loop and pull, loop and pull, and loop and pull. she looked up immediately when someone sat down next to her. "pompey! i didn't expect you to be here, especially at these hours." the analog clock seemed to flicker at him mockingly. "yeah, i couldn't sleep. mind if i join you?" he murmured, smiling softly. "no, not at all!" she chirped, glancing back down at her craft politely. she didn't want to stare, but the dark purple color under his eyelids worried her.

she found herself pricking her finger on the needle more than she had ever, and resorted to pausing her stitching until she could focus. the other didn't seem to notice, looking up at the stucco ceiling, but lakely could see nothing interesting on the plain white surface. the usually excited plumie took in a deep breath through his nose, letting it out so slow she could see his ribs disappearing one by one. her fingers bled, but she didn't care. "you look really bad. somethin botherin you?" silence hung heavy afterwards, followed by panicked, blinking eyes that widened ever so slightly. "no, no it's-" he scrubbed at his jaw, "it's fine. i'm fine." he said lowly, not looking at her directly or in her line of sight.

"oh, ok! you probably just have too many ideas buzzin around in your head! you should write them down," her hands fumbled with the thread before she fixed herself. continuing to work quietly, lakely soon settled into the repeating steps of sowing, concentrating entirely on her quilt. the faint sobs of pompey fell on deaf ears, large, goopy and unattractive droplets spilled over his eyelashes and down his cheeks. his palms covered his face in shame, wiping excessively and roughly at tears.

the old music that played dimly in the back, the yank of fabric by a naive and shallow girl, and the cries of a broken man were all that were heard.
Last edited by suds on Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
suds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby suneater » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:44 am

possible res?? nvn
only on to collect occasionally
feel free to pm on other sites

contact me
discord: leaf me aloe#0342
deviantart (inactive): spacehuskiies
toyhouse: spacehuskiies

was previously leafie.
https://www.deviantart.com/liticaharmony/art/Sleepy-Fox-705063920
suneater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

you wanna wrestle?

Postby zaz » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:34 pm

╔═════════╗
    β•‘
    β•‘
    β•‘
    β•‘
    β•‘
    β•‘
    β•‘
    β•‘
    β•‘
    β•‘
    username: oberlin
    name: donovan
    art: to the left
    extra: an original
    haiku by donovan

fools talk about me

my muscle out rules
    you, kid

mockingbirds now mewl
    β•‘
    β•‘
    β•‘
    β•‘
    β•‘
    β•‘
    β•‘
    β•‘
    β•‘
    β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
    -----ο½Œο½…ο½”οΌ‡ο½“ ο½‚ο½ο½•ο½Žο½ƒο½…οΌ
Last edited by zaz on Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
zaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TipsyBearTender » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:59 pm

╔════════════════════════════════╗

β•‘Clary✾female✾artist✾exploring paths✾virgo β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
Username;; NightSouls
Name;; Clary (Means: bright, clear, famous)
Gender Female
Personality Story;;
The cold winds of the late winter shoot the bald trees as the young artist paced around her art room. The girl smiled as soft stripes of light entered the room, lighting it up. A calm smile was painted on her face. She looked at all the done and undone paintings that sat on the floor. She took a deep breath and cleaned the floor; a shining wooden floor was now what covered the surface of the ground. Clary walked towards the window to look over at the city from the apartment where she was. β€œThe clouds got tired, huh?” Clary thought at loud as she noticed it had stopped raining. The little water remains of the rain looked like tiny ponds where the young Plumerians jumped to splash each other. Though she was worried about them getting a cold, she rolled her eyes with a smile remembering her childhood self who did the exact same. She was happy as her eyes contemplated the view. Her attention was stolen when a kid in the street fell playing. She looked around if someone was going to help him but she saw that people walked by with no serious interest. As she headed out, she grabbed a little piece of fabric and soaked it in cold water, she then saw Magnus walking up to her door with a little bag he held in his mouth. β€œHi, Clare! Happy…” Magnus didn’t have time to finish his sentence. She quickly explained that she would be right back and kept walking. When she got to the little kid, she saw just a little scratch on his leg, a little red scratch. She softly approached and talked to him with a warm voice. β€œHey there little fella… are you okay?” She asked softly. The kid did not answer. β€œCan I help you and clean the little strawberry you got there?” With her tail, she pointed at the red scratch. The head of the child moved up and down saying yes. Clary gave him a small grin. She cleaned the little scratch to then see the little boy smiling away and going with his friends. Clary walked back to her art studio, where her friend waited for her with a smile. Moments later he placed on her a beautiful flower necklace and a hair band type of thing. She never criticized Magnus’s choices in clothes or others. The lion knew her better than anyone, even if he was not gay, Clary and him would always be best friends. He approached to her ear and whispered β€œHappy Birth Day Clary” She looked at her reflection on the window and hugged Magnus, dipping her head into his sparkly fabulous mane.
450/500
Extra;;
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
β—„Her best friend:β–Ί
Magnus is quite the character and friend. Being a Warlock Lion creature, he possess magic of all sorts. No force can make him take a life away of abuse this abilities. Mag, as Idris calls him, is a really good friend who likes the attention. His sexuality has led them both to sometimes fall over the same guy, never caused trouble between them, the guy also ended up being quite the mistake. They share a close bond since they met in the Art college. He was just looking for something to make his house look prettier, but her ended up finding a friend and an amazing cat painting.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Don't copy anything please :) The extra is Magnus
Last edited by TipsyBearTender on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:41 pm, edited 9 times in total.
TipsyBearTender

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me