Liberté • Égalité • Fraternité

versailles • demigirl • 20

the palace of versailles is a royal château in the
Île-de-france region of france

''someone who only partially identifies as a woman''

homoromantic • homosexual

graceful • virtuous • independent • headstrong • unpredicatable

versailles is a very strange character. she is very elegant
and seems ladylike but is headstrong and impatient.
wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords

zodiacs
zodiac sign • pisces
element • water
planet • neptune
birthstone • aquamarine
birthflower • daffodil
year of • dog
    digging deeper
    nicknames • ver, saille [pronounced 'sy']
    birthday • 18/03/1994 - 18th of march, 1994
    pronunciation • ver - sigh
    voice • not too high pitched, french accent
    quirk • shows most of her emotions through her eyes
    hobbies • photography, painting, travelling

family
    mother • deceased
    father • unknown
    aunt[s] • unknown
    uncle[s] • unknown
    grandmother[s] • both deceased
    grandfather[s] • one deceased, one alive
    siblings • one sister, alive
Last edited by theo, on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:13 am, edited 12 times in total.
theo,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #458

Postby elyx » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:59 am

dropping out :c
something cropped up and i won't have time </3
good luck to everyone!
Last edited by elyx on Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:45 am, edited 6 times in total.
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      elyx#5347 | she/they
      . my kalonsdA©
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
elyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arche » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:17 am

Res <3
ImagephrImagephrImagephrImagephrImagephrImage
Hey there! I'm Arche (ar-k)
I'm a little socially awkward,
but I generally love to talk c:
Feel free to Pm me if you
need anything at all <3

I may switch my username, but I will always eventually return to Arche
Please be kind and refrain from using it.
Arche

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Canis2954 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:20 am

gorgeoussss ;o;
Canis2954

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GressgrinAST » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:34 am

'Reverie' Shattered Dreams

Reverie is a female plumerian with a taste for all things fancy. She's delicate and fragile, sweet, caring and kind, and, to defend an ally, she won't stop at anything, even if it means fighting. But it wasn't always like this; the girl used to be bitter. Vain. Pure evil.

And so it was that the storm raged on. Shattered Dreams had the chance to stop it. But a missed chance it was, and the evil inside the vain plumerian continued to swirl and expand, taking over her mind and her heart, controlling her actions, using her as a puppet. As she stood out over the land from her white brick tower, she sighed and cast her icy eyes skyward. Above her, a large circle of black clouds was forming, countless bolts of lightning splitting across the sky accompanied by the deafening crashes of thunder.

And soon after this, the 'puppeteer' had no use for her. With one last enemy slaughtered carelessly, the evil cast itself out in the form of a translucent black dragon formed entirely of smoke and mist. It hissed and flew upward, its large, ripped wings tearing plants out of the ground and knocking birds out of the sky. Shatter was feeling good. She was finally safe. But her home wasn't.

Unfortunately, Shattered Dreams' tendency to be vain and selfish still hadn't left her completely. With no regards for the safety of her homelands, she fled with the north wind, leaving her friends, family and neighbours behind to the wrath of pure evil.

And so it was that she found forgiveness. She left her name behind with her family, opting to use Reverie instead of Shattered Dreams, the latter being a name symbolising evil and death for many. And Reverie's safe... well... for now.
████████████ █ ★ █ ████████████

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
GressgrinAST

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wandzie. » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:41 am

Yes, this is a similar idea I used and lost before, but I felt it suited her <3
All art done by me aha cx Enjoy! XD
~~~

Name ;; Arabella Juniper Rose
    Name Meaning ;; To be honest,
    I don't have a huge meaning behind it.
    When I was younger I loved the name
    Juniper, but Arabella and Rose make her
    sound like the character I wanted cx Yes I
    have a weird brain, YOLO cx <33
    Plumie Nicknames ;; Having such a long
    name, Arabella has a few nicknames. Arabella,
    Juniper and Rose are most used, but
    she goes by Bell or Bella sometimes. But
    then, the people who have heard of her,
    and never met, she's known as Dream Catcher.
    Plumie Gender ;; Female
Personality
Arabella is a very soft spoken and quiet
character. She's sort of dazed and distant,
always in a day dream or lost away in her
ideas. She isn't funny as such, or
entertaining, but Plumie's like to be
around her because she's sweet and
kind. She's fragile and appears like a
ballerina, walking with prestige and
perfection. Her hair hanging in braids,
heads in her hair like a crown. She
likes to curl up and read on wet days,
and with her friends she's the quiet one,
but there's so very kuch she hides.
Sometimes the quietest of Plumie's,
have the biggest secrets.
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
-
-
_

~~~

Dear Diary,, Entry 1
Urghghghg! I hate school! It's SOO boring! I mean.. English is good, I love reading, writing and learning ALOT! But the girls with the sassy attitudes and handbags, the boys shoving eachother widely, it annoys me. At least I can write here in my diary, the lovely school library!
I can't believe I'll be leaving here next year, I don't feel 17, but once I'm 18, it college for me!

Dear Diary,, Entry 2
Oh my, I can't believe the last time I wrote here in my precious diary, I was just 17. Well I'm 19 now, let's clear that up! I've started college too. It's so good, hard work and scary at first, but I learn so much, making great friends! Lyra Silvertongue is one of my favourite people here, she's just older than me, but she is a author! A published author! She loves english, just like me, and I think we get along well. She is sorta crazy and mad but I like that, I prefer to listen. She goes to the college in her free time too, but shares a flat with her boyfriend, Maxwell! Lucky her <3

~~~

Theme Song:
I've never ever done this before and I don't know how it's gonna work ok.. I never ever sing, but it matches Jee perfectly in my mind. Heres a little something I did c: Good luck guys and everyone <3 <3
Last edited by wandzie. on Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:13 am, edited 9 times in total.
Hello there you amazing person c:
My DAArt ShopHuggle meCrushTag
Hello there! I'm Wanda, a teen girl on CS who loves to draw, chat, play sports, read, and is a complete music dork. I'm quite shy so please keep that in mind when chatting to me, but feel free to ask me questions! It helps to talk. I no longer draw on CS, but my DA is filled with my art from an app on my iPad. Anyway, that's it! I hope you have an amazing because you deserve it and I love you c:
My KiamarasMy Plumerians
wandzie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunnyside » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:11 am

╔════════════════════╗
╚════════════════════╝

Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ;;
Sunnyside
Nᴀᴍᴇ;;
Camille Lovelace

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;;
Camille is a peculiar creature. She's one of those people who constantly catch the attention of others without ever seeming to try. And once she has your attention, that's it, you're trapped. Camille has a way about her that makes you want to do whatever she says. She's captivating, manipulative, and subtly demanding. She's someone you can't help but try to please. And when you do please her, she rewards you with cool friendship, which often just draws you to her more, like a moth to a flame. That small show of affection is usually enough to get most others hooked on her; she has a strangely addictive quality. She is also extremely charming and quite elegant and lady-like.
Camille moves with a beautiful cat-like grace. All her movements are fluid, and seem practiced. Her voice is like bells in winter; beautiful but cold. It lacks the warmth of genuine feelings. She seems somewhat detached from the world, like she's closed her true self off from the rest of the world.
Occasionally, Camille slips up. One of her perfectly kept walls cracks, and we get a glimpse of the real Camille; a girl who was hurt one to many times, and can't bare to get hurt again. A girl who longs for comfort and relationships- the hopeful side of Camille. However, these slip ups are few and far between, and when they do happen, Camille clamps down on them, filling the crack in the walls she hides behind.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Dʀᴇss Hᴀʙɪᴛs;;
Camille is the kind of girl who never goes anywhere without spending at least an hour getting ready. Surprise visits? Oh no, no one just drops in on Camille! If this does happen, she pretends not to be home, preferring to seem rude than to let people see her without her preparations even though she's normally quite courteous. And God forbid someone sees her without her pearls! Camille never goes anywhere without a string of pearls around her neck, and you'll hardly ever catch her in anything but a dress or skirt, and more often than not, a tightly laced corset; nearly all her clothes are vintage. She always has to have her hair perfectly styled, her make-up done perfectly, otherwise she feels she's not fit to be seen by the world.

Imagexxx
By The Sparked Angel
Cᴀᴍɪʟʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Bʀɪᴀʀ;;
Camille and my only other Plumerian, Briar, are nearly polar opposites. Where Camille is calm, cool, and detached, Briar is bubbly, excitable, with her emotions written on her face as clearly as the words in a book. Briar, like most plumies, is quite under Camille's spell, and would do nearly anything to please her friend. Due to Briar's persistence and eagerness to please, Camille couldn't help finding herself become fairly fond of the naive other girl. The two have become so close that they've become roommates, sharing an apartment. Briar seems to be one of the few people Camille has let get close to her, so Briar has seen more of the real Camille than most others could dare hope. Briar has become Camille's confidant, though Briar isn't always the best at holding her tongue; one of the best ways to learn about Camille is through her best friend Briar. "Camile is a real sweetheart once you get to know her" Briar would say. "Sure, she's kinda hard to get through to, but once you do...Well, let's just say she's not as aloof as she likes to let on. She wants love too."

╔════════════════════════════════╗
Sᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs;;

Anthro Height:
5 foot 6 inches
Weight:
125 lbs
Sexuality:
Pansexual
Ethnicity:
Western European
Name Meaning:
Derived from Latin 'Camilla' meaning
"virgin of unblemished character"

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs;;
Camille has many hobbies to occupy her time, one of which is collecting antiques; books, which are her favourite, furniture, anything really. Camille has spent many an afternoon perusing little antique shops looking for just the perfect piece; the apartment she shares with Briar is full of antique furniture, which she is constantly having to remind Briar of it's value- more than once Camille has had to stop Briar from carving her name into the wood of their antique kitchen table, or to take her feet off of the coffee table.
One of her favourite antiques, which spawned another of her hobbies, is her violin. She'd always loved classical music, and when she found this beauty in one of her antique shops, she knew she just had to learn how to play. Ever since then, she practices religiously; every morning from 9 to 10:30- she used to start practicing earlier until Briar started complaining about the noise so early in the morning.
Reading is another of her favourite pass times; getting lost in the pages of a book telling a timeless tale, reading in between the lines, and looking for hidden meanings in the words... Hardly anything else gives her the same sense of satisfaction.

~ By cirque-arachne

~ By Sunnyside (Me)

Cᴀᴍɪʟʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Rɪʟᴇʏ;;
Camille and her cousin Riley were never overly close. Their mothers were sisters, and while the two sisters were close when they were younger, they grew apart slowly as their relationships drew them apart. The whole family, both Riley's side and Camille's were always quite disconnected. The two sides saw each other maybe once a year outside of holidays, and that was at their yearly gathering at the family cottage. Camille was never one for camping, and often opted to stay inside the cabin. Little Riley, on the other hand, wasn't content cooped up in the cabin all the time. Most times she would try and convince Camille to go exploring the near-by forest with her. Camille would almost always refuse with a soft, detached smile. Riley never completely understood Camille; always tried to get through to her cousin with jokes and conversation. Camille was always polite in her rejections. Riley had nearly worn a rut in the floor over the years with her irritated pacing after being unable to convince Camille to go with her. Finally, normally after snapping at Camille or getting one of their mothers to make her go, Riley would go on her adventure, with Camille in tow. That is at least, until the girls stumbled across a bug or two, which would send them screaming back to the cottage! It was always after such excursions that the two girls would bond the most. The fright from the bugs and the mad dash back to the cabin was enough to lower Camille's careful guards for a while, and Riley's playful nature got the better of her, making her smile and laugh. As long as the girls weren't interrupted, they'd keep up their bonding for the rest of the night, Riley's combination of watchfulness and playfulness managed to keep Camille from boarding herself up again. But if someone were to interrupt their bonding, Camille's walls would shoot back up like rockets, and she would shut out Riley again until the next family gathering.

~ By Sparked Angel
Cᴀᴍɪʟʟᴇ﹐ Fʀɪᴛᴢ﹐ ᴀɴᴅ Lᴇᴛᴏ;;
Camille, despite herself, has always had a soft spot for little Fritz. The two of them met at a local farmer's market. Camille makes trips there daily, and was simply browsing when she ran into Fritz dashing around the market fulfilling errands for his roommate/boss, Leto. And I mean literally ran into- in all his dashing about, Fritz must not have been paying attention, and they're paths crossed before either of them could change course. Fritz dropped his wares in the collision and, immediately, they both stooped to pick up the dropped goods, nearly bumping heads. Camille gave a small laugh, and began gathering the fallen items back into the basket. "I-I'm so s-sorry, miss" Fritz stuttered quietly, his face bright from embarrassment "I w-wasn't watching wh-where I was g-going". "It's alright" Camille said softly. "My name is Camille. And you are?" Fritz introduced himself, and after several more apologies, insisted on her joining him and Leto for tea- Camille was unable to reject the small adult's proposal. Fritz and Camille bonded fairly quickly over the tea, discussing books and plot lines and theories. Camille and Leto, however, didn't get off on such good footing. Camille couldn't get past the creepy look in his eyes, and the way he made the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end whenever he spoke. Ever since the morning at the market, she and Fritz meet up regularly for tea; she tolerates Leto for Fritz' sake.

╔════════════════════════════════╗
Aʀᴛ;;
XxX By Sparked Angel
XxX By me
XxX By Sparked Angel
XxX By Stray Cat
XxX by cirque-arachne
XxX By KakriDJ

╚════════════════════════════════╝

~ By Stray Cat

Hey Firefly! You can skip this part if you'd like ^^
I just wanted to say thank you to all the people who helped me with this form, whether it be critiquing, or making art, or giving me ideas. First I'd like to say thank you to The Sparked Angel, for the headshot sketch, and all the help and encouragement and support she lent me over the course of the last couple of days. Also, Stray Cat for lending me their lovely art skills for free, with nothing asked for in return. I'd also like to thank her for the good luck she gave me; I have a feeling I'll need it! cirque-arachne also deserves lots of love and thank yous for making that lovely piece of Camille in front of the antique store so quickly and on such short notice! I owe her a lot! I'd also like to thank Segie and labradoodle for their in depth critiques that helped me develop Camille into the character you see here, and to improve my form, and Segie again for letting my use her Plumies in relationships. All of your help has been invaluable
Finally, I'd like to thank you, Firefly., for creating this lovely Plumie which inspired so much muse in so many people, and also to thank you, kind reader, for reading through my form in it's entirety. I appreciate it so very much.

Note;; All owned plumies in this form were used with the permission of the owners.

Last edited by Sunnyside on Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:02 am, edited 40 times in total.
Sunnyside

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkySmoke » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:37 am

Maybe maybe...might just watch

Vincit Omnia Veritas

ImageImageImageImage

There's some people who are so much a part of us that they'll be there with us no matter what. They are our solid ground, our north star, and the small clear voices in our hearts that will be with us...always ~ Alexis Castle | | We are bound by our choices, but we are more than our mistakes ~ Kate Beckett | |

ImageImageImageImage

||Writing|| Characters ||My Kiamaras ||My DAMs ||

SkySmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mitsurugi » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:52 am

Image──────── ─────── ────── ──── ─── ── ── ─ ─ ─ ── ── ─── ────── ─────── ────────
#A19184#E3CEBB#F6E1CE#FDEBDD#B4D3D8

• B A S I C S •
name;; Regina - Pronounced RE-GE-NAH
full name;; Regina Blair
gender;; female
age;; 19
occupation;; artist as well as a zoo keeper
personality;; Regina is a sweet and kind animal lover.
She can be quiet adventurous and shy, but overall, she is one of the sweetest plumies you'll ever meet!

story;;

Since Regina was a kid, she never liked to be around anyone. Even her parents. Her parents didn't know why, and tried to ask her multiple time why she is like this, but she never answered. One day, Regina finally had the courage to tell her parents. "I-I'm scared of people...", she quietly told her parents. She was half crying, since she didn't have any friends because of this phobia. She never got near anyone, and if they tried to get near her, she ran away. She got bullied a lot of times by the popular girls and the "big" boys. As she got older, her phobia became smaller. When she was a bout 17, she got a Savannah cat for her birthday. She was really happy, and soon after that, her phobia was almost gone.
After a couple of days, she named her cat after her brother, Leo, who unfortunately passed from cancer. Today, her phobia is gone, and she is very happy to have friends, including Leo. She loves to draw and adventure out into the forest with Leo. Sometimes, when she is depressed, Leo gets onto her lap and purrs soft purrs until and smiles. Regina loves his purrs, and strokes his fur while she begins to draw.

art;;
by crumpled wings
by Permasnow
Last edited by mitsurugi on Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:29 am, edited 8 times in total.
    ────── 異 議 あり ! ──────────────────
    mitsu • he/him • leo | carrd
    [ istp 5w4 - slytherin - chaotic neutral ]

─────────────────── 待 っ た ! ──────
mitsurugi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orca-xing » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:01 am

--------------------------------

xxxxx Name; Blair Faithe Epison
xxxxx Gender; Female
xxxxx Age; 20 years old
--------------------------------
Last edited by orca-xing on Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
orca-xing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me