-runs a dress shop
-gay
-very sassy
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Staff Kiamara - Baloo.

Postby Froas » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:17 pm

reserve q-q
Froas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PFDC » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:35 pm

Mark
Leaving CS
PFDC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oh-J » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:41 pm

So cute. q,u,q
Reserve.
    colorful hair don't care
Oh-J

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dova » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:41 pm

marking!
I am no longer active here. If you would like to reach me, please contact me on my deviantART account: Tokkay

Currently sending out holiday gifts since I am inactive here. Please do not gift me back if you receive one! If you would like to thank me, I ask that you pay it forward and do something nice for another person instead <:
Dova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shoe. » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:03 pm

-dropping-
Last edited by Shoe. on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:38 am, edited 7 times in total.
Im Shoe.!
I'm good at stuff

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
...............art by: PeanutButterRum
Shoe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qualeo » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:09 pm

طفي

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Name: Lutfi
Sexuality: Unknown
Health Mostly Normal, completely mute

Birthday: June 3rd
Languages: Egyptian Arabic , Limited English
(Can understand, but cannot speak and can barely write)
Family: Mother (unknown) , Father (Deceased) , Brother (Unknown)
Sheep herd (Vary)

Home Country: Egypt
Job Occupation: Sheep Farmer/Vegetable Farmer
Social Class: Poor
Intelligence: Below Average
Physical State: Large, but well built.

Why he keeps his eyes closed:

Lutfi keeps his eyes closed a majority of the time for one reason ; to keep the sand and dust out of his eyes. He hates when anything gets in them, so the constantly moving sand through the air certainly never helps his mood. Due to this, he relies on his faithful buddy sheep Pippin to guide his way. Why doesn't he use goggles or a cover that would let him open his eyes you may ask? It's simple: He's not the brightest tool in the shed. His lack of proper education has dulled his problem solving abilities, so while he is handy and quite the expert with his farm and sheep, he never really thinks things through when he decides on things. Seriously, he has a goat among his sheep that he thinks is another type of sheep.

The bells of Aswan

Though he lacks the ability to speak, Lutfi is still able to communicate through the use of two silver bells his brother gave him. He could very well use his expressions to get his point across, but he found that this was hardly sufficient enough to help others understand him in a timely fashion. The amount of rings can vary depending on hwo excited he is, but he generally uses a concrete system of rings to express his words.

1 ring = Yes
2 rings = No
3 rings = Maybe
4 rings = Hello
5 rings = Goodbye

Personality:

Lutfi is known as the gentle giant of Aswan, completely mute but fully expressive through his clever use of the bells attached to the end of his herding staff. Due to his silence, Lutfi generally sticks to himself and only interacts with the merchants of the city in order to buy what he needs for his home. Occasionally, due to his strength, he is reeled in by another to help out with repairing homes, cleaning up sandstorm disaster areas, and generally all kinds of manual labor. He almost always helps out whenever asked, leading to others generally abusing his kindness and using him for their own gain. He is not oblivious to this at all ; in fact he is somewhat hurt by their disregard for his feelings and simple greediness. Yet, at the same time, he does enjoy helping them out when he is in town.

He is somewhat wary of the others, however,so he generally keeps away from the town as much as possible. Lutfi prefers the atmosphere his herd of sheep give off when he takes them out every day, preferring to lay down in the middle of the group and relax with them as they grave and generally meander around until he decides its time to return. The general calm and quiet settles him down quickly, resulting in him napping occasionally with the sheep. Due to this habit, he has been mistaken for a sheep fro time to time when others venture out (rarely) to his home to speak with him. They sometimes can't even find him, as he does not always wake up from his naps among the sheep easily. They are just too relaxing for him sometimes.

A side effect of his naps with the sheep is the stench that clings to his fur, but he is loathe to take any kind of bath unless necessary. His large amount of fur soaks in the water easily, making it nearly impossible to walk. He earned the nickname "Loofah" because of this, as he just soaks up any and all kinds of liquid when it comes in contact with his fur. It annoys him to no end that despite his strength, he still can't overcome the water obstacle. He generally simply lays down in the bathtub for about an hour or waddles outside to make a fire and warm himself while he waits for his fur to dry up. It's pretty uncomfortable, but he generally feels better when the sheep decide to wander and cuddle with him for a few hours.

Outside of his sheep farm, he also runs a small vegetable farm to supply himself with food and something to barter with in the markets. He is a strict vegetation and will only eat vegetables he grows himself rather than other's food. He is fairly lazy about making anything really special, spending his days eating simple salads of all kinds. His vegetables are grown in a small greenhouse that was inherited along with the land and house, giving him a somewhat stable home despite his poor state. He actually is not aware he is truly poor, as he enjoys his life with his animals and solitude. He has enjoyed a bit of luxury when visiting the town, but has no regrets about how he runs his life currently.

Occasionally, the children from town come to visit him and his herd of sheep. Originally he was wary when they first came to visit, but now he lets them run around freely playing with the sheep as long as they don't hurt any of them. Sometimes he even lets them climb on his back while he's doing chores, strong enough to get his work done without too much hindrance. The children that visit are the few who completely understand his language with the bells, being the only ones who ever really pay attention to Lutfi's feelings. He appreciates them greatly and would not have any other friends that the children. He never invites them over himself and simply waits for them to visit every day. He does not anticipate the day when they will grow up and no longer visit him.

History

Lutfi's life has never been extravagant, wealthy, or even average in the sense of money. In fact, his family has always been poor, causing a large amount of stress on the kia's and their relationships with each other. He was the sixth child born in to the family, but only he and his older brother were currently living at the time of his birth. His other siblings had all perished young due to the lack of proper food and protection from nature's forces. In fact, it was not expected that he would live ether due to the lack of support and ability his parents had to properly nurture him. They did not hate him at all; in fact they loved him very much. Between their multiple jobs, however, they simply had little time to pay much attention to him or his brother. So, for the most part, his brother took care of him while their parents were away.

He never hated his life as he never knew that there were others living in better situations. He found enjoyment in the various chores around the house, whether it be sweeping the sand to the outside or cleaning the windows so a little sun could come in. His favorite chores always involved the animals, however, as he simply loved their silent presence. Lutfi found he could relate to them the best, as he could not speak to his family or other kias just like them. He was a mute child, something his parents could not afford to get checked out and simply left him be. Lutfi never hated his lack of speech, believing that it was normal and behaving like any other normal child.

He spent his childhood mostly clinging to his older brother, as his parents never had much time with him so he never really bonded with them. Instead, his days were spent trailing after his brother and helping him take care of the animals whenever he was free. The two were like magnets, completely inseparable whenever they went outside together. In fact, his brother was the one who gave him the herding stick with the bells, teaching him a rough language to help everybody else understand him. It worked fairly well, unless Lutfi was really emotional. Other then that, however, Lutfi was finally able to truly express his feelings to more than just his brother. Nothing meant more to Lutfi as a child than having his parents understand him.

As he reached the appropriate age to attend school, Lutfi ended up spending about a month in the town's school before he was pulled out and sent to be home schooled. While this was what his parents told the school, in reality, Lutfi was needed at home to support the family with the chores. His older brother had returned to school as well and it was decided having him finish his education was a bit more important than having Lutfi start his. His lack of speech caused his parents to think little of him education wise, seeing him as only fit for farm work and nothing else. Lutfi was never upset, however, as it gave him more time to spend with the sheep. Around this time is when Lutfi met the sheep that would become his best friend as he grew older - Pippin.

Pippin was a small black sheep that was born just as his brother had returned home, sparing Lutfi the trouble of having to somehow help the sheep give birth. The little sheep was the first baby animal Lutfi had ever seen and he fell in love instantly. He named the sheep Pippin for no particular reason other than it sounded cute, taking him under his wing with his parents permission. The two's relationship was similar to that of Lutfi and his brother's when he had no school, spending their entire day together and sleeping in the same room. Pippin slept between the two brothers, as his brother apparently found that Pippin was a good pillow and should be shared between them. Lutfi was appalled that his brother would use Pippin for a pillow at first, but eventually found it was simply a joke.

At the age of ten, five years after Lutfi was pulled out of school, he found himself alone in the house with only his parents and his sheep. That night,his brother had taken off and had not returned during the day. Instead, he left a simple note for Lutfi despite knowing that Lutfi could barely read. It had taken Lutfi several days to finally make out what the letter had said.

Dear Lutfi,

I know I've probably disappointed you, but this is something I had to do. This endless cycle of farming, herding the animals, and basically struggling for food was something I could not see myself doing for the rest of my life. You were never put through school and never learned about the world around us, so I think you would be okay with that life. I've been educated and just couldn't let all that knowledge go to waste on a farm I hated. So I've run off with a girl I met during school, hoping to make a better life for myself. I know you love the farm very much, so I hope you'll be okay. Now the farm will be yours when our parents pass it on. Please don't think bad of me or at the least think very little of me. I don't want to be the one who ruined your happiness.

At first, he had been very upset to learn of his brothers betrayal. While his parents knew nothing, Lutfi was aware of everything and for a time refused to do his chores. He simply sat in his room by himself, not even letting Pippin come to him during his time of distress. His brother was right; he knew nothing of the outside world and thus did not understand why his brother would abandon this happy life for something else. Eventually, however, Lutfi came to realize that simply sulking about his brothers decision would do him no good in the long run. He could hear the distress from his sheep and remembered that his parents could not take care of them. With a heavy heart, Lutfi discarded the memories of his brother as he took his herding stick and ran outside to finally take care of the sheep that had been waiting for him. Pippin appeared alongside him, and with a smile, Lutfi returned to the work he loved so much.

As he finally grew in to an adult, with very little education in anything other than working the farm, Lutfi found himself with only his father remaining. His mother had repeated his brother's actions, disappearing for a better life. Unlike his brother, however, her disappearance had caused little to no disturbance in his life. He had simply not grown close enough to feel the same disappointment and sadness he had when his brother abandoned them. With her absence, however, he found himself growing closer to his father as he took care of both him and the farm. In his old age, Lutfi's father had become bedridden and thus passed the family farm to Lutfi along with the minuscule amount of money he had saved over the years. Though they could not speak, as Lutfi could not even write his feelings to his father, they seemed to have a special understanding between them as Lutfi fed him everyday and made sure he was as well as an old kia could be. One day, Lutfi finally found himself alone in the farm, tending the sheep in silence and simply aiming to live a happy life despite his lack of money.

Currently, Lutfi remains almost always on the farm except for when he takes a part of his crops to the market in the town to barter for necessities or sell for a bit of money. He rarely ever stays there unless someone needs his assistance, usually coming straight home as fast as he can. He is visited only when his presence is needed by somebody or the neighborhood children decide to visit his sheep. Other then that, he a life of solitude in the sand.

Accessories

Though Lutfi has very little in terms of wealth, he does have a standard style he sticks to pretty much every day. Occasionally something may change slightly, but for the most prt everything stays the same.

Turban

Lutfi HATES bathes. He tries to avoid them when he can, but he also hates having to deal with sand in his hair. So, he mirrored his father's fashion choices and donned a turban of his very own. It's nothing fancy like you might find in town, but he appreciates the protection it gives and that it helps him avoid bathes. Unfortunately, his turban nowadays is rather ratty and a bit worn down, but he wears the same one anyways.

Bead Necklace

This piece was formerly a family heirloom that was normally passed down the the oldest of the family, but with is brother's disappearance the necklace fell to him. The beads are carved from the teeth of wildlife around the area, with each one representing the previous head of the family. Lutfi has yet to add a bead of his own, as he would rather avoid harming an animal and find something a bit more peaceful. He constantly wears it so he does not lose it, but occasionally forgets that he is still wearing it and panics for a little.

Brown Scarf

A present for his second birthday, Lutfi also keeps this scarf on him constantly. He constantly compares it to the wool of a sheep, though he has yet to realize it is actually made out of wool. His parents would have informed him of its fabric earlier, but after his reaction to even the mention of shearing sheep they decided it was best to avoid it. Lutfi prefers to wear it in a standard scarf style around his neck, but occasionally pulls it over his face when the wind gets terrible.

Staff

His most prized possession, Lutfi's staff never leaves his side. He sleeps with it, rarely bathes with it, takes it to the market, everywhere Lutfi goes his staff follows. He developed this habit after watching his brother with his ow staff herding the sheep, deciding that one day he would have his very own staff. True to his dream, Lutfi gained his staff at about 7 years of age when his brother helped him carve it out of a large stick they found. Only a month later Lutfi's silver bells were tie around it as well. His staff is his life and Lutfi could never see himself without it no matter what the circumstances.

Relationships

Pippin

Male - Sheep - Best Friend

Pippin and Lutfi have been best friends ever since Lutfi kidnapped him from his parents. Originally, Pippin was going to grow up as a normal sheep of the herd, but Lutfi overheard his parents talking about shearing him when he grew up. Not understanding the concept of shearing, Lutfi laid claim to the black sheep and from that day forward the two have been inseparable. Pippin sleeps with Lutfi in his home and acts as a guide for the kia when they are outside. Lutfi relies on the black sheep to guide him outside when his eyes are closed and has yet to find a reason to ever distrust the sheep.

Merry

Female - Sheep - Good Friend

Merry is a special sheep in Lutfi's herd ; a sheep who was born with only three legs instead of the standard four. Normally, any other person who have had her sold in the market to be used as food, but Lutfi was different. Instead, he saw a bit of himself in her and took her in alongside Pippin as one of his two great friends. She sleeps with Lutfi regularly and is carried everybody by the Kia, as he understands how difficult walking for her is. The two share a special bond even Pippin can't gain; a bond between two individual who both lack something that others normally have. Not only that, but if you didn't know any better, you could say neither of the two desire what they never had to begin with.

His Brother

Male - Kiamara - Siblings/Enemies

Once upon a time, Lutfi and his brother were the best of friends. The sheep herding duo as many would say. Nowadays, however, the only shred of emotion that still lingers inside Lutfi for his brother is one of betrayal and confusion. Lutfi could never forgive his brother for disappearing like he did, but also cannot understand the reasoning. A part of him is thankful his brother left him out of his scheme, however, a Lutfi would never wish to leave the farm.

His Parents

Female & Male - Kiamaras - Relatives - Stranger/Loved Parent

Lutfi and his mother's relationship is nothing to speak about; it is practically nonexistent. AS a child, his mother was almost always gone along with his father to support his brother, so they never grew close. He felt little to nothing when his mother left as well, as she had become a stranger to him. At this point, however, his bond between his father and himself had grown stronger as the two were left alone. He grew to love his father very much and grieved for many days when he finally passed. Though he spends most of his time between his sheep and the market, Lutfi visits his fathers grave every week with Pippin and Merry.

The children of Aswan

Various Genders - Kiamaras - Friends

The children of Aswan vary, but for the most part they are both friends and tutors to Lutfi. Their ages vary, but those who visit his farm to play with the sheep are generally younger than 13. Lutfi enjoys their visits, especially when they bring their homework and books to work on while they play. He has learned quite a bit from them over the years, as they are always teaching him what they learn in school. His ability to understand varies, but their assistance has increased his knowledge when it comes to reading and writing their native language. He has even learned a bit of English from some of hem, but not enough to understand a full conversation. When they are not teaching him, they play with the sheep while Lutfi relaxes.

Zaira

Female - Kiamara - Acquaintances - Owned by Me.

Zaira was a tourist Lutfi met while walking through the markets. He could not understand her at all, but through a game of charades he figured out what she was there for. He brought her back to his farm wherever have gave her some of the flowers he grew in his garden. Despite the language barrier, Zaira managed to make a deal with him to send him pictures of the places she visits all over the world. Though scarce, he occasionally gets mail from her with only pictures of the different places she visits. He cannot write back, but she assures herself Lutfi reads them and constantly sends more. Their lack of contact only makes them close enough to be acquaintances, but they could very well be good friends if given the chance.

Hobbies

Sheep

Sheep herding is the major part of Lutfi's life, something he has been doing ever since a child. He cares for the sheep, cleans their wool, takes them around to eat or drink, and generally relaxes with them on a daily basis. Most of his herd sleeps inside a barn, though during storms they generally crowd in to his small home out of fright. He does not mind the smell and is generally happy to have them in his home. He only keeps them in a separate barn because they go to the bathroom quite a bit during the night.

Farming/Gardening

A majority of Lutfi's food and income come from the crops he raises in his "greenhouse". He is a strict vegetarian in that he will not eat meat at all. He relies on the food he grows to support his stomach and to support the money he needs for other things. He also uses the produce to trade for items he needs around the house. His lack of knowledge has gotten him scammed quite a few times, but lately he visits the market with some of the children from the town to help keep him from making a bad choice.

Exercising

To manage his farm all by himself, Lutfi has to keep himself in shape and does a variety of stretches and workouts in the morning to ensure he does not lose his strength anytime soon. Since he has done these a majority of his life, he is well built and intends to stay that way until he no longer needs to. He does not spend a majority of his day exercising, but at least spends 15 minutes doing stretches.

Sleeping with the sheep

Not really a hobby as much as something he does regularly, Lutfi never goes a day without taking a snooze while his herd wanders around wherever he takes them. He enjoys their company and finds that relaxing on top of the wool of a sheep is quite comfortable. While he is taking a nap, Pippin generally watches the other sheep just in case of an emergency. Though it happens rarely, Lutfi is able to snap out of his nap quickly in dangerous situations involving wildlife or hunters.

Home

Created in Sims 4

Sims 4 Lutfi

Front Entrance

A majority of the time, the front door to his home has a nice red curtain covering the entrance, though it is fairly useless when it comes to blocking out a majority of the sand. During sandstorms, he has to barricade the door with the many crate that lay around the inside of his home. It is still fairly ineffective, but it at least offers some support in sparing him from nature's wrath. When it rains or it is a nice day, he takes the curtain down and keeps it folded by the door or washes it.

Kitchen

His "stove" is powered by the lumber he trades for in the market and is usually only used for keeping himself warm during cold nights. His excessive fur helps, but it can only do some much. Sometimes he uses it when he feels like adding a bit of "spice" to his usual vegetarian diet. For the most part though, it remains unused. He keeps several bowls of fruit on the counters while some of it also goes in to the surrounding crates. A portion of his food he grows is traded for other supplies in the market. He does not have a real table either, only using one of the old crates he keeps when he needs to set his food down.

Spare space / Lutfi and his brother's old room

Originally this space used to be used for his brother's room along with his. There was no door ; only a curtain that blocked it off from the rest of the house. After his brother left, it became his room mainly but he kept it pretty much the same. After the passing of his father, he moved his belongings in to his father's old room and now simply stacks crates whenever he needs space. Occasionally some of the sheep like to crowd in to the room to sleep during storms.

More Spare Space

This space was formerly a dining room, as the family consisted of more people in the past. They had a real wooden table, though at some point it became damaged and was eventually used for firewood. The room was also used to hold little trinkets and other rather useless objects that held a special value to the family, though they were too sacrificed to keep the house warm during their worst times. Today only the "dresser" remains, holding whatever objects Lutfi drops there during the day.

Lutfi's Room

Most of the time, Lutfi's room is fairly cluttered and smells of sheep due to him sleeping with Merry and Pippin all the time. He sleeps on a mat with a pillow he's had all the time, stuffed with feathers his father collected over the years from the market and various areas of the land. He keeps a small plant in the room to give it a natural feel and has a few random posters he got from the short time he was in school. He doesn't really know what they mean, but they add a nice tough to his room. His clothes are generally tossed around the room and are not always cleaned on a regular basis. He owns a hat he sometimes wears when the heat is so intense he feels as though his face is melting off

Outhouse

It's pretty self-explanatory. Lutfi's family does not have indoor plumbing considering their situation and simply moved the outhouse around whenever it was time. Lutfi was taught how to do it carefully and does it whenever necessary. He does not enjoy it.

Greenhouse/Plant farming area

Lutfi's father invested a majority of their family's savings in to having this built, as he knew they would need another source of food if they were to survive. It turned out to be a good idea, as the food grown there not only fed the family but also supplied their funds and gave them something to barter with in the market. Lutfi was taught how to manage the farm by his father before he died. Lutfi is rather efficient with the farm and has grown a variety of crops over the years.

Flying View

In all, the house is not in the best condition and shows how poor Lutfi really is. It has no real floors ; only mats for him to rest his feet on when he grows tired of walking on the rocky ground. His sheep generally stay outside in a nearby barn, though have been known to crowd in to the house when a storm approaches. He is used to the smell, however, so he is not bothered by the sheep when they choose to sleep on the mat in the spare spaces. His house is in a state of disrepair, requiring him to patch things ever so often. He cannot afford to move nor can he hire someone to give him a more permanent fix to the problems in his home. Despite this, he is pleased with his home and would not have anything else

Last edited by Qualeo on Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:01 pm, edited 49 times in total.
Ask for artist credit | Deviantart | Characters |Kiamaras |Art NOT by me
Qualeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Imma Fluffi.

Postby Curious » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:29 pm

looks are deceiving wrote:My name is Fluffi .
Nice to meet you .
Yes, yes, my coat is quite poofy .
Why, do you ask ?
I don't really know .
I've always been this way .
I was born like this .
Does it really matter, the way I look ?

Last edited by Curious on Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Curious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epimetheus » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:33 pm

marking to watch... screech
epimetheus

My pets