Re: Kiamara 396 - What's inside?

Postby Bear. » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:28 pm

username;;
Bear.
what's your favorite holiday tradition?;;
Probably going to see all my family on Christmas eve. We go to like three or four different houses all day to see all the people who we usually don't see throughout the rest of the year. Its the only time when we get to open presents early, and talk to relatives we never see. its a good time to catch up on other peoples lives, and eat pie.
Last edited by Bear. on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

✦ BEYHR ✦
she they he
kaijuinu & lil long necks creator
𓆝 𓆟𓆞 𓆟
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IzzyBee » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:33 pm

Dropping out sorry
Last edited by IzzyBee on Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
IzzyBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abel. » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:34 pm

Hello, I'm HarryPotter<3, but I typically go by Harry.

My favorite part about Christmas is the cinnamon rolls. For the past eight years my family has had this tradition of waking up no earlier than 8:00 a.m., we open our stalkings indulge in what we got, then eat my mom's home made cinnamon rolls. On Christmas eve she makes the dough, rolls them up with a hefty amount of cinnamon sugar, and leaves them over night to set. Then when she hears us coming upstairs to open presents, she pops them in the over, and in about 20 minutes, these golden brown, flaky, gooey cinnamon rolls are ready. We also don't eat at the table, we in the living room on the floor, passing out presents. Then when everyone is finished with breakfast, we open up presents! ^-^ I love this tradition because Christmas Day is literally the only time my mom makes these. Every other time they're pre-made.
Last edited by abel. on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

┌── ──── ────────── ─── ───── just like my country ────┐

Hi! My name is Abel. I am a bisexual girl, and I
love Oreo's, birds, blankets, and movies. I also love Marvel,
Glee, and MLP. I'm a huge theatre nerd and listen to Hamilton
on loop. I love to read and write, and draw as a hobby. I am a
senior in college, and school is keeping me pretty busy, so my
replies may be slow. Thank you!

└──[ i'm young, scrappy, and hungry ]────── ─── ──── ─ ─────┘
abel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L O K I » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:37 pm

username;; L O K I
      what's your favorite holiday tradition?;; Every Christmas morning quite early, my little sister will come into my room and we will play games until 6:00 (the earliest time my mum ever agrees to) when we go run go into my mums room and all snuggle up with her. Because Santa always leaves the presents in the lounge room, which in on the way to mum's room, I cover my little sisters eyes so she can't see the shapes of the wrapped presents. It's quite silly really, but that is my favourite tradition.

▬▬▬ Born to be king // ▬▬▬
♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ in return
_______ [ a front row seat ] ↵ ↵

Foxerfly Adopts link link

-------------------------------

After all this time, now you come to visit
me, brother? Why? To mock?

I need your help. And I wish I could trust you...
If you did, you'd be the fool I always took you for.

-------------------------------

[signature by galaxy cat ;;]
L O K I

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jayus » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:42 pm

If you aren't in the Christmas spirit yet...
You are Feliz Navi-DEAD to me. C:

Username::
    I'm pipsqueak99, at your service.
Favorite holiday tradition::
    Every Christmas, we have some sort of really big really yummy breakfast. Then, our neighbors come over, and we open presents. Afterward, we head up to *insert where my great-grandmother lives*, and spend the rest of the day with her and the rest of the family.
    My favorite part is spending the rest of the day with my great-grandmother. She's pleasant to talk to, and loads of fun ^-^
Last edited by jayus on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
jayus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rockpelt » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:46 pm

username;;
    I'm Rockpelt~

My family doesn't have many traditions, but one that I have created myself is
    the decorating of the Christmas table. I hate cooking with a passion, so one year
    my mum told me to set the table and make it look pretty. I did a great job on it
    apparently, and it's become a tradition I keep. <3
Eep, I've found my hands-down absolutely
completely and utterly dream Kiamara. I'm
willing to give everything I own for this little
guy; ANYTHING. I'm looking for any and all
art that can be offered, and a PM would be
much appreciated of you can help me. <3

ART TRADES WANTED!
Rockpelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuketsu » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:54 pm

username;;
I'm Thistlestar, an active nonemember in the community! :3
We bake cookies and make gingerbread houses with our whole family, and it really brings a deep connection within us. We put a lot of candy and frosting, and what not. It's fun when we eat it altogether until we are packed full! Also, this might be weird and it's only between my sister, we usually pull pranks on each other during Christmas, which is kind of like April Fool's in the winter! Usually the pranks are funny, like for example, I once put raw egg yolk in her milk and she dumped flour all over me. Its fun and its exciting during this time of the year and this year, I can't wait to pull some on her!
x盯著我幹嘛?你有什麼目的!
bestie | senpai | valorant fanclub
chinese, christian, registered nurse
my shops: art | character designs
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaizoku » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:00 pm

username;;
My username is Tomiko, but please call me Miko! ; w ;

I'm not sure if you'd call this tradition, but most of the time we go up to aunt's house for Christmas lunch, which is my favourite bit of the day. We all gather around the table and eat, and pop crackers and recite really cheesy jokes with the coloured party hats and it's really fun. ; w ; I guess the tradition is the jokes, because no matter where we are, we always make sure we pop the crackers, and we go around the table hearing everyone's really horrible jokes and looking at the really horrible prizes (once we got tweezers, and another time we got nail clippers 8?).

And then after that we gather round in a very small circle (this side of the family is tiny), and we begin the very awkward gift-giving (don't know why it's awkward 8?), and after that we tell the jokes again. 8')
It's really fun ; w ;!
Last edited by Kaizoku on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nix ♡ he/him
gaming + anime
medical scientist
need help?
newbie guide & index
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghoulbites » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:02 pm

USERNAME;;
      Zandom XP
      WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE HOLIDAY TRADITION? ;;
      My favourite Holiday tradition is making the trip to my grandmother's (very large) property and meeting up with the rest of the family (on my mother's side) for a nice Aussie Christmas. There's quite a lot of us, so there's never a dull moment. Cousins, all of whom are younger than I am, hyped up on candy canes they'd picked off the Christmas tree. The barbeque being cooked always leaves the family wondering when it'll be ready and joking about how we hope grandpa doesn't stuff it up. Everybody makes their own contribution to treats such as cakes and pavlovas covered with cream, passionfruit and strawberries; along with some healthy things since most of that side of the family are naturopaths and healthy foods are usually a must. Breaking the Christmas bon bon with my cousin, as we do every year, and laughing at some of the stupidest jokes that come with them; there's also the arguments over who gets the cheap plastic prizes that come inside them. Yes, my family is a little argumentative some times, but that's what helps us get along with each other. Once all the festivities for that afternoon is done, my father, three younger siblings and I all get back into the car and travel a good three hours to go and visit his side of the family; and the activities start all over again. Being Australian, we don't have blankets of snow over the town or log fire's for Christmas; even though a lot of our cards depict the snowy Winter seasons people somewhere else in the world could be experiencing. A great, hot Summer Christmas with the family, travelling through busy traffic is all worth it when we end up five minute's walk from the beach.
You think
You can take me on? Come at me, I got fists o' fury
Don't let my face trick you. I'm 100% Pure BAMF! ~ Oliver

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

bearRivkah
Art by poffydog @ dA.
Icon by Vaughn
Oliver belongs to me
Lazy sig is still lazy

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
ghoulbites

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:05 pm

username;; The One and Only HellBabe
what's your favorite holiday tradition?;; My favourite tradition of Christmas is the chocolate Calendar. You see, My mum makes it like a treasure hunt. Sometimes it can take all day to find the daily surprise. I really love this cause its a family tradition and my little sister gets involved too :)
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me