Re: Kiamara #328

Postby lunar-lynx » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:02 am

Gonna have to back out :U
    I think I'll be rooting for Talon, though good luck to everyone <3
Last edited by lunar-lynx on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImagexxxxxImagexxxxImagexxxxImage
Cats, Video Games, and Game of Thrones obsessed. xxxxx >>> xxxxx deviantart . tumblr . characters . cedarclan (stars)
lunar-lynx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby henley » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:42 am

This kia is gorgeous <3
But I'm already spread thin between #316 and #325 :lol: But good luck to all who try out!
haitus until September 20th

not well, so sorry.
henley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby comatoastie » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:23 am

User;;
Name;;
Personality;;
Story;;
Art;;

Wip
Art by Shewolf28
comatoastie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosiestar » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:45 am

Dropping out. ;n;
Just don't feel a connection with her...
Last edited by Rosiestar on Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:28 am, edited 5 times in total.

Rosie ♡

my deviantartmy JBDs
nerdd <3ravennn

[insert friendly but also clever and funny text here]

Rosiestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperman » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:51 pm

Reserving
    the human spirit
    needs places where
    nature has not been
    rearranged by man

ᒥ link ᒣᒥ link ᒣ
paperman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scullys » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:28 am

ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ;;
::
    MossheartKat, I am in love with this Kiamara, and hope to make her my first!

ɴᴀᴍᴇ;;
    Elaine, meaning shining light. .

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;;
    Short Tempered- Don't try to get her mad

Organized-Elaine loves to keep things organized. She can't stand a disorganized room. You can't possibly find anything

Stubborn-She can come off as stubborn if she doesn't get her way

Creative-Elaine is creative, hence her being a good designer.She loves to match colors and styles more then anything else in the world.

Dreamer-She loves to daydream. Elaines 2 most common daydreams are of opening a clothing shop or finding the perfect kiamara.

Helpful-Well to the earth. She can't stand seeing people littering, and that's sometimes where her short-temperedness comes in

sᴛᴏʀʏ;;
    Elaine walked down from her home, to the beach which was not far off. She had her sketchbook.She planned on designing an outfit based off of the be- "OW!" Elaine yelled. She had stepped on a broken glass. "What is wrong with these other Kias?!" The glass only poked her foot. It could scratch someone else. She threw the glass in the nearest trashcan. Elaine started to search the beach for more glass and useless trash. A group of kias came up to her,"Just what are you doing?" One asked. Elaine glared at them, "I am cleaning up the beach. So you can enjoy it." The kias looked at her. They then asked if they could help. Soon they were all helping to‎ clean the beach.

‎ ‎ Elaine looked up, there were all different kinds of kias helping to clean the beach. From children to the elders, who came to enjoy the beach, and ended up making it more enjoyable for others. She smiled. It was nice seeing kiamaras come together like this and clean the beach. At the end of the day, when everyone was done cleaning the beach. She sat down on her towel and watched the waves pull against each-other.Elaine started to design her outfit. A t-shirt and shorts. And on the back of the page she wrote the date and how she helped make a difference on the beach.

ᴀʀᴛ;;

Last edited by scullys on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:15 pm, edited 13 times in total.

hey i'm scullys,
i chill out here once every couple of months so
scullys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivans.piers » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:43 am

Those who smile, are worth my while,
while those who frown, i won't let drown.
◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘

SLY ○ SMOOTH ○ UNDERSTANDING ○ MISUNDERSTOOD ○ HANDSOME ○ FOOL
" Now then, let's just say life was easy. simple really. Then it wouldn't be worth it. Honestly, what would be the fun in it if it was easy? Gosh, i'd feel like an even bigger fool making mistakes! haha!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Physic;
Size; as big as a small mountain lion

Feathers; Purple and Green, Two

Horns; medium length, crooked

Hair; silky, lack of tangles, medium length

Eye Color; Violet

Scar; none, currently

Piercings; a feather dangle, ear
» » Please, my friend, let me show you everything...
    Username;; Hello, i happen to be Sammydarkside. Very dark name, i realize, but i'm a bit of everything i suppose. I prefer Sammy, or Sam, if you'd like. Thank you for giving me a chance at this handsome Kia.
    Name;; This is Lord Sir Naxi Porimius. Well, without the Lord, Sir, and Porimius. This, my dear friend, is Naxi. Better known as Nax, because he believes Naxi to be more feminine, not that he minds, but to be less suiting to his personality.
    Name Meaning;; Nax's name doesn't really have a meaning, not that i know of. I simply wanted a name that was catchy, yet could also produce a nickname. Blam, Naxi was born, along with the nickname Nax.
    Gender;; Though his vibrant colors may say otherwise, Nax is so a male. with maybe a few feminine perks. but non the less, he is a brute, and plans on staying that way.
    Theme song;; very much so a WIP
    Zodiac Sign;; Nax's zodiac sign is Virgo, a sign indicating the dates from the 23 to 31 of august. It looks like an M that the finish of it connects with a ribbon.
    Typing Style;; When Nax talks it'll be in #00BFBF
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

» » my new friend, wait, we aren't quiet finished yet...
SLY ○ SMOOTH ○ UNDERSTANDING ○ MISUNDERSTOOD ○ HANDSOME ○ FOOL
Personality;; Nax, a one of a kind really. Not the easiest to explain, but unique non the less. Nax is one who is confident, overly confident, foolishly confident. He loves making a show of himself, flashing his dashing smile, taking any dare thrown at him. He struts with a beautiful energy that's nearly impossible to find. And he doesn't dare let his sexiness go to waste. Nax is quite the little flirt. He knows the right words to say, the right looks to give, the exactly move to make.
Naturally, he tells everyone it's his luck, that his sly, smooth figure wouldn't have been born without it. Sometimes all the dares he does will get him in trouble, and he does realize that he can be a childish fool. But also thinks that's all a part of getting older and truly growing to be a mature, wise, adult. Experiences are what makes that happen. also, mind you, he really does realize how handsome he is. He looks in the mirror nearly every morning, flashes his dashing smile, and knows just exactly how mesmerizing he really can be. He has a habit of talking to strangers because he knows that he should judge people. He doesn't either, and that's another one of the beautiful things about Nax. He's sees the beauty in people first. Only does he confirm his opinion on others once he knows their personality.
He can see a beautiful person, then find out their personality is ugly, and suddenly they don't look so beautiful anymore. And the same goes vise versa. He can see a not so eye flattering being, and see they have a gorgeous personality, and suddenly they seem like an angel.
But in the end that's only the outer few layers of Nax. When most people first meet him they see his good looks, flirtatious smile, and strutful moves. They understand he's nice, and a good person, and wouldn't hurt a fly, but they really don't look at that, just because he's appealing to the eye. Nax always wishes people would look harder at him, because when they do, they'd realize that he's always a bit nervous when he talks to someone new, that sometimes his smile falters when he has nothing to reply in a conversation. That his ear twitches slightly every time he has to try a new food because he's afraid he won't like it. Nax sincerely wishes that he's always been looking for a special gal to hand his heart too, and that he wants to listen to peoples' stories. Everyday he has one wish that people would realize how truly caring, understanding, and sweet he his. How he is a bit shy, but confidently pushes through that. secretly he thinks no one will, but the better half of him knows that someone will see, then soon, everyone will see that he does have a few imperfections, that they only make him more correct.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

» » a story to just for you, something of a pleasure...
WIP
    Story 1;;“ Just go talk to her.” the other male kia nudged Nax forward, putting him one step closer to Estrella. He always thought she was beautiful, with her softly toned fur colors, and exquisite moon set
    markings. He knew by design the two weren’t the most comparable couple, but that didn’t matter to him.
    It wasn’t just her fur that was pretty. Her personality amazing too.
    He also knew that if he backed down from a challenge, especially this one, he’d look like a wimp in front of his friends. Then of course, he needed to talk more to her anyways. He swallowed the nervous feeling boiling inside him, and looked back at his friend with a dashing smile, “ don’t hurry the master.”
    He looked back at Estrella, and inhaled sharply. He released his breath slowly, to calm himself, and sauntered over to her. He calmly took a seat next to her, “ and how are you?” He smiled a small charming smile.
    She looked up at him, her sweet purple gaze studying him, “ good, and yourself?”
    Nax merely shrugged a shoulder, “ brilliant, thank you.”
    The female kia tilted her head slightly, and cocked a brow, “ brilliant, hm?”
    “ yeah, at lease right now I am.” He flashed another dashing smile, a sweet, sugary one.
    She nodded, and smiled softly, “ I see... I’m glad I could help your mood.” She stood, and sighed, loving over at the setting sun, “ I better get going, it was nice talking to you.”
    “ o-oh uh....” Nax felt his cheeks grow a bit hot, and his eyes widened slightly. He had been captured, and figured out. He swallowed, before replying quickly, “ yeah, of course.”
    He watched as she trotted off, now back in her own little world. He huffed, and smiled slightly, quickly slipping back over to his friends, “ and that, was me, talking to her. Happy?” He raised a brow.
    His friend smirked and shook his head, “ Next time though, try not to lose your game.”
    Nax huffed, “ I didn’t lose it!”
    The two trotted towards home, now bickering back and forth about Nax’s apparent ‘game.’ AS they were leaving, he cast a risky glance behind him, to find a set of mesmerizing violet eyes watching him. He smiled, and tilted his head happily, as a final goodbye for the day, to none other that Estrella.

I got permission from Ninai to use her Kia, Estrella, in my story. :3

» » And now to ease your mind, while our boy is brought to life...
WIP
By Blackrose0123
By ShadowRoselia
by me! colored in on old lines
headshot sketch by me
full drawing by Kuro :)
by Bιттɛя Swɛɛт
By Arrow29 <3
by Horselover0726
by Morcathius :D
Last edited by nivans.piers on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:36 pm, edited 17 times in total.
" I did it for the B S A A... for the f u t u r e "
-piers nivans

"H a r d to find a good s t e a k around here.
Not like b a c k h o m e "
-piers nivans

" I... I don't think I'm r e a d y for that "
-piers nivans

" I'm the best d r i v e r the B S A A got! "
-piers nivans

" If you hadn't been blinded by
v e n g e a n c e, we could have prevented
some of those d e a t h s "
-piers nivans

to P I E R S N I V A N S, the t r u e h e r o
of the B S A A.
I'M OPEN TO ALL PIERS NIVANS, JAKE
MULLER/SHERRY BIRKEN, PEIRS/CHRIS,
PIERS/OTHERCHARACTER RPs.
nivans.piers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby punz » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:14 am

User;;
Name;;
Personality;;
Story;;
Art;;
i dont really use this account much anymore except to gift random pets
punz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby king-rascal. » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:12 am

reserving- this kia is gorgeous c;
xxxxxxxxImage

- hiya i was focalor.
- call me rascal or kyle, both work just fine!

// wifu // deviantart // commissions //
king-rascal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star note » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:30 am

MUST. RESERVE.