Re: Blueberry Re-adoption

Postby Narwhals. » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:07 am

Not sure if this is spam, but, I really don't know why people are dropping out because of Loe, either. Just because she has more support than you do does not mean she has a better chance of winning.
███████ Narwhals. ████████████ █████ ██████ █████
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
.........▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

CIRCLE is round.
it has NO end.
and that's how LONG
i'll be your FRIEND.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
...............................my baby boy
PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN DRAW KIAMARAS!

Narwhals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hekomi » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:12 am

Narwhals. wrote:
Not sure if this is spam, but, I really don't know why people are dropping out because of Loe, either. Just because she has more support than you do does not mean she has a better chance of winning.

It's fine; I don't understand it either. The entire community isn't judging the bean; it will be some of the staff & Avi.
*Do not PM me for CS help. Send a ticket instead.*

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 53 people.
I have received 53 gifts.
Hekomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narwhals. » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:28 am

Thank you for clarifying, I was puzzled.
███████ Narwhals. ████████████ █████ ██████ █████
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
.........▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

CIRCLE is round.
it has NO end.
and that's how LONG
i'll be your FRIEND.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
...............................my baby boy
PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN DRAW KIAMARAS!

Narwhals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knifedoq » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:00 pm

Well I have a question
When blueberry will owned by aviator, Avi and I agreed on having my JBD Rina be cousins with Blueberry, after the winner has been announced, would they still be cousins or no?
Its just a little question I had ouo
knife - they/them - gay nb - adult
im not really on here anymore
knifedoq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -=Elita=- » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:12 pm

Hekomi wrote:If I didn't ask for it in the form, it's not supposed to be on your form. If you have art added to your form I will immediately skip over it. You can make your form pretty but there are not to be extras. This contest is based on her personality.

If you've added art to your form remove it.

She will keep her items.

Also I don't know why people are dropping out because of Loenna??? Everyone has an equal chance to win.

Thank you do much for the answers! Glad that I asked.(:
-=Elita=-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Missy. » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:35 am

Name: Blueberry
Link to your FC account:

Personality: Please give Blueberry a highly comprehensive personality. Your form will be chosen by the personality given to her. No word limit.

WIP
going to be on hiatus, i'll come on time to time
.Missy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icseal » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:36 am

Name: Blueberry
Link to your FC account:

Personality:
Blueberry is a wise, sweet and caring jbd that is quiet and thoughtful. She tends to collect little lost objects and calls them "found things", then storing them in her pouch. Every evening she would take them out, admiring them one by one and doodle inventions made out of her collection. Blueberry enjoys quiet activities instead of regularly chatting, including writing diaries, sending emails or creating little art pieces to gift dear friends. Relating to that, the bean is very artistic and squeezes spare time to do some sculpting and painting.

As a mother, Blueberry is very protective over her two children, sometimes she even forgets they are grownup already. Since birth she has treasured her beans by
Last edited by icseal on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* araghosta | adult | she/her ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
mostly absent with occasional bursts of activity
wife
icseal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dewey » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:07 am

name ; Blueberry
    gender ; Female
    link to your FC account ; clickk

personality ; flirtatious • cheerful • social • positive • forgiving • clumsy

Blueberry is a very flirty bean, having to raise children herself and needing help. But she is looking for the right guy of course. C:
    For this very pretty bean, being flirty is just naturally part of her. She isn’t meaning to lead anyone one, but hey, that’s just her. She is a very caring bean and loving to all, and she definitely knows how to flirt and all that jazz.
    Blueberry is a very happy and cheerful bean. She loves to spread happiness wherever she goes. She loves to brighten up other beans days when they are feeling down. Blueberry is the sunshine in the JBD world some say. She is like a big, glowing ball of sunshine and cheerfulness. Blueberry loves to see other beans smiling and laughing and having a good time. It really makes her feel good inside that she did something to either brighten their day or make them laugh and smile. And when she is just walking down the street and sees anyone smiling and having a good time it makes her feel good inside. She loves to see others happy. :3
    Blueberry is a very social bean; a bean looking to have a good time and meet new friends and enemies. Whether she knows that someone doesn’t like her or not she is still kind, still social with everyone. She loves to see a smile that is something that brightens her own day. Blueberry is a very talkative bean that’s why she is so social and why a lot of beans know her. They love to hear the stories she has to tell and just like to talk to her in general. This is bean you can have a conversation with all day. You’d love to be her friend, that’s for sure.
    Blueberry likes to think more about the positive side of things rather than the negative. There is always something positive in a negative time, no matter what others say. She is more on the bright side of things than the dark and that is where she shall remain. Even in the darkest of times where it may seem like nothing good will happen. Blueberry will always find the positive of any situation.
    If you ever happen to do something wrong, Blueberry will generally just forgive what happened. Even if its something that may have broken her heart, she will forgive but will never forget. But she won’t ever bring it up, it will remain locked away in her cell of thoughts. She’d rather forgive whatever has happened and continue on with her life instead of moping around wasting away her life. Just don’t think you can lie to her and get away with it. That will never slide by her. (;
    Blueberry is the clumsiest bean I have ever encountered. xD
    She will often trip over her own paws and land in a face plant, the poor thing. I don’t know how she does it or how she even manages to walk around in public and not trip over herself. It ain’t any better when there are ledges and bumps that she doesn’t notice in time. She’ll fall down of course and will just laugh with the crowd. She won’t let the embarrassment get to her. She’ll pick herself up and carry on.
Last edited by Dewey on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Dewey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaishine » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:31 am

Name:
Link to your FC account:
http://jbdfanclub.freeforums.org/member ... file&u=649
Personality:
Blueberry is kind and loving, and all animals are her friends. She likes to be around people, once she gets to know them. However, she is shy at first, normally staying away from large crowds. If you meet her, don't make any sudden movements. She is very timid, will jump at a lot of things. But once you become her friend, she is a nearly completely open book, for being her friend means you have won her trust. When Blueberry has a crush she sometimes shows it, but because of her shyness, only to her friends. She loves to play hide and seek with her animal buddies, and likes to lay in fields of flowers, sleeping to the buzzing of the bees. It's peaceful, just laying there letting the breeze blow your fur around. She is very clam in times of panic as well. She is soft, gentle and warm, loving to the touch. Once her paw is on you, it warms your heart. In the end though, Blueberry's lovely beans, Leonardo and Nixie, know her the best. She always can trust them with anything because, of course, they are her children. Blueberry loves to cook, she has always loved it. She is always cooking something, or so it seems. She love to make blueberry muffins, And give them away for free. It's how she makes friends, she loves to cook for her best of friends and spoil them rotten.
Last edited by Kaishine on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:22 am, edited 6 times in total.
Image.
Kaishine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger111 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:53 am

just gonna stalk to see who wins her ;v; <3
looks like she'll finally be happy *v*

sometimes i remember this website exists!!! heck yeah

if u need me for some reason u can find me other places ..
i check my dA every half a year or so if ur lucky
Tiger111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me