My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HO #3

Postby TabbiKat » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:58 am

if this were a battle, my heart would surrender to you!
(nuber 1 )
THIS ACCOUNT IS NOW INACTIVE. MOST PETS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO MY SISTER SACRIFICAL-QUEEN'S ACCOUNT. IF ANYONE DESPERATELY NEEDS TO CONTACT ME, PLEASE MESSAGE HER INSTEAD AS I WILL NO LONGER BE ONLINE WITH THIS ACCOUNT.
TabbiKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:30 pm

1. Why are you so sexy?
• Well, if you didn't know. My milkshake brings all the guys to the yard, damn right it's better than yours, damn right it's better than yours.
2. What would you do if I was your mom and I took all the milkshakes in the world?
• I would become ugly, because my milkshake a being all the guys to the yard.
3. How would you react if a purple gorilla jumps out of a garbage can with a banana, threatening to take your kids?
• Shrug, I'd get them back within the hour anyway. Maybe Id steal the banana for a milkshake.
4. Why do you think this sexy beast ( no 2 ) is what you deserve?
• Because humanoid characters are hard to design at times and I appreciate that, and this gorgeous guys design that you have given them. I love the character life in it already.
5. Not a question but your mom.
• No, your mum.
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Henry » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:36 pm

1. Why are you so sexy?
How would one define the word "sexy"? There are text book definitions of it, so do other compliments. If beauty is really in the eye of the beholder, then everyone is considered perfect by at least one people in this world. However, it does not matter if others find you attractive, as long as consider yourself to be deserving of happiness and life. But in the end, I can not accept such empty words of praise. I can not accept any words, because feelings are much louder. I hope one day, the world would not need words. Only then will people express their true thoughts, emotions, ideals, and feelings.

2. What would you do if I was your mom and I took all the milkshakes in the world?
Such possessions are useless in that large quantity. I'd demand for you to relieve the world of the milkshake crisis you created before the world is plunged into deeper chaos. You may have caused a war by stealing milkshakes from countries, which leads to them pointing fingers at each other until everyone is a confused and nervous wreak, not being able to trust anyone but themselves in this backwards society.

3. How would you react if a purple gorilla jumps out of a garbage can with a banana, threatening to take your kids?
I'd threaten to take its banana away. Equivalent exchange, I suppose, if he did take my children. Although, I will never forgive anyone who would defy me in such a way. Violence is a powerful persuasion technique. In addition, I would be very disappointed if my offspring could not protect themselves from such a meager danger.

4. Why do you think this sexy beast ( no 2 ) is what you deserve?
I intend to use the character to its fullness. I have been searching for a humanoid character to serve as motivation to practice my drawing hand again. I'm also very interested in commissioning online artists to distribute more money, and I need more muses to roleplay as.

5. Not a question but your mom.
Very clever.
Henry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whisky » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:42 pm

1. Why are you so sexy?;;
Cause. Pffsshh. I can be, I ain't even goin to deny it ;D
2. What would you do if I was your mom and I took all the milkshakes in the world?;;
I would stare at you with the puppy eyes.. an then just cry for you to share with me in return of some Nutella owo
3. How would you react if a purple gorilla jumps out of a garbage can with a banana, threatening to take your kids?;;
Grab an old lady's purse, an smack it repeatedly. Grab my kids, then run away. ;-;
4. Why do you think this sexy beast ( no 2 ) is what you deserve?;;
Cause.. I can... I can't do anything DX Buuuutttt.. I can make you laugh? :D
5. Not a question but your mom.;;
Rude. Just rude.
Image Bae Image
I’m weak, and what’s wrong with that ? Boy oh boy I love it when I fall for that.

Please stay safe. Do you need help?
Please look at the info below? <3

7 Cups of Tea
Lifeline Crisis Chat
For Telephone support in the U.S.:
1.800.SUICIDE
(800)442-4673 .... U.S. Suicide Hotline
(877)838-2838 .... Veterans peer support line
(800)784-2432 .... Spanish speaking suicide hotline
(877)968-8454 .... teen to teen peer counseling hotline
(800)472-3457 .... Grad student hotline
(800)773-6667 .... Post partum depression hotline
International Suicide Hotlines.:
here !
Outside the U.S. site: befrienders
-------------------
by me!

whisky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wulfjaw » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:23 pm

If I were to flip a coin, what would be the chances of me getting tails? Rrrrr. ;D
💞💞💞

I use he/him pronouns.
Wulfjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mario » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:54 pm

"Ooh, you dropped some cheese on the floor. You gonna eat that?"
ImageImageImageImage
~ straight pride ~
Mario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyayura » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:37 am

" Ahhhh sorry guys I have to extend this to one more day. ._. My friends aren't online to help judge today x( ~ One of them went to SG for my school trip and the others are busy gaaahhh. "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dead on the inside ☾
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

she/her

dAmaster

kyayura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyayura » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:26 pm

" Announcing the winners ...
Alright for adoptable no.1, the winner shall be Oddly Shaded! The quote sounds familiar but then ... I think it's the most interesting one to me out of all. XDD Congratulations ;3 Please take care of the bunny girl~ I wonder what you would name her. O:

As for no.2 .. The judges have decided .. Many of your entries, we found that have owning answers but I can't pick all of you as winners D: !! ( I'd love to but I can't ) so I have decided to pick a champion along with 2 runner ups along with the judges. *w*
The new owner of no.2 will be ... Aeolus !
Though your answers were short, they are all definitely pure ownage. XDD I cracked up quite a lot reading em and the judges enjoyed reading yours as well. You sho awesome! >:3 Take care of this smexy guy, kay!/?
The other two runner ups are .. Exile and STORME ! ;D You are able to have a choice of either getting a free sketch from me of any human / humanoid characters you have. .w. ( No I can't draw canine stuff and examples are in my DA which the link is located in my siggy ) or you can get a free custom from me. vuv Just PM me the details and DON'T DON'T, TELL ME THAT YOU ARE FINE WITH ANYTHING BECAUSE THAT IS STILL MAKING MY LIFE HARDER >:T RAWR.

The customs will be in batch #5. I would take quite awhile to get to that batch because .. lately I've been busy in life since my dad just came back from NZ to spend time with my family for awhile. ouo ( That means I have less time on going to the computer because he wants me to STUDY. ASDFOPSMDFOSPADF but a 2 week holiday is coming up for me in 2 weeks so that's okay ;D; )
If you are wondering, batch #4 will only be customs which I am supposed to do. I will be making more batches in the future with random requirements like this for the fun of it but I won't say what and when. lD Oh wells, that's all for now. Thank you all for your lovely entries and participation~ <3
"

dead on the inside ☾
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

she/her

dAmaster

kyayura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddly Shaded » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:34 pm

OMG!! Thank you sooo much!! I cannot wait to do what i've been planning for her >:D (i'll have to keep you posted ;D)
Oddly Shaded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me