Re: Babusagi Event :: Trick or Treat :: OPEN

Postby Skoomacat » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:52 pm

Username: skoomacat
Babu Trick-or-Treating: (link please) ima just be me
What goes up when rain comes down?:umbrellas!
Rp:I was afraid to walk up as I was quite parinoied as I’m scared of the dark
I knock on the door
Hoping for a treat
zashi, He/The/It
Skoomacat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:11 pm

Skoomacat wrote:Username: skoomacat
Babu Trick-or-Treating: (link please) ima just be me
What goes up when rain comes down?:umbrellas!
Rp:I was afraid to walk up as I was quite parinoied as I’m scared of the dark
I knock on the door
Hoping for a treat

Treat
"rivika opened the door and handed you a fake blood "happy halloween"
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyℓar. » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:55 pm

Username: Anything.
Babu Trick-or-Treating: (link please) i'll trick -or- treat by myself :(
What goes up when rain comes down? : Umbrella?
RP: I walked down the street towards the next house. I started to shiver as my friends and I walked up towards a house. I wondered if I should brought a jacket, when my friends started to knock on the door. Then my friends and I took a deep gulp of air and yelled "Trick -or- Treat!"
xxxxxxxxxzzxx𝐼'𝑀 𝑁𝑂𝑇 𝑆𝐶𝐴𝑅𝐸𝐷 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗞 !
█████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
𝑖'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔
── ( Skylar. She/Her Aquarius ) ─
██████████████████████████████ ██
XXX𝐍𝐎, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋XXX
Currently inactive.
If you need to contact: arty-chan#0088.
XXXXX 𝐈'𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 XXXXX
( Sweetens Happy Holidays! Pixels © )
██ ██████████████████████████████ 
x
𝑤𝘩𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟, 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑓𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘?

X
Skyℓar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:01 pm

Anything. wrote:Username: Anything.
Babu Trick-or-Treating: (link please) i'll trick -or- treat by myself :(
What goes up when rain comes down? : Umbrella?
RP: I walked down the street towards the next house. I started to shiver as my friends and I walked up towards a house. I wondered if I should brought a jacket, when my friends started to knock on the door. Then my friends and I took a deep gulp of air and yelled "Trick -or- Treat!"

Treat
"rivika comes out and smiles to you, giveing you a fake blood "happy Halloween"

xx
xx

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby f1owercrown » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:30 pm

(why did I see this only now! ; v; )

Username:
    f1owercrown
    Babu Trick-or-Treating: Stellaria Image
    What goes up when rain comes down?: A pretty little umbrella!
    RP: Being the little, lazy mess she was, Stellaria had only gotten out of her shelter many days into October while everyone else was already out trick-or-treating. She hopped down and out of her house, grabbing just her trusty scarf along the way. Walking towards the 'trick-or-treat' path, Stellaria could see plenty of houses, however most were already dim, and she was almost discouraged to continue further. That was, until she passed by the farthest house on the road where the pumpkins glowed with grins and the house was dimly-lit. Hesitant but determined, she hopped by towards its door and knocked.

"Trick or treat!", she shouted.
    ┌──────────────┐

────────────────────
    flower · v soft · she/her
    ────────────────────
    I'd rather waltz than just
    walk through the forest.

└──────────────┘
      ┌──────────────┐

───────── ─────────
      v busy bee in postgrad.
      please do not ask to buy
      any of my characters, ty!

────────────────────
      about · kalons · tumblr
      skarmoury#9386
      ────────────────────
      icon · oc pixel · forest pixel
      ────────────────────

└──────────────┘
f1owercrown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:47 pm

f1owercrown wrote:
    (why did I see this only now! ; v; )

Username:
    f1owercrown
    Babu Trick-or-Treating: Stellaria Image
    What goes up when rain comes down?: A pretty little umbrella!
    RP: Being the little, lazy mess she was, Stellaria had only gotten out of her shelter many days into October while everyone else was already out trick-or-treating. She hopped down and out of her house, grabbing just her trusty scarf along the way. Walking towards the 'trick-or-treat' path, Stellaria could see plenty of houses, however most were already dim, and she was almost discouraged to continue further. That was, until she passed by the farthest house on the road where the pumpkins glowed with grins and the house was dimly-lit. Hesitant but determined, she hopped by towards its door and knocked.

"Trick or treat!", she shouted.

Treat
"rivika was happy to have another treater to treat. she hands you a makeup crayon and wishes you well"

xx
xx

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cambion » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:58 pm

xefros. wrote:
    tricked once before!
    Username: xefros.
    Babu Trick-or-Treating: Kuesuto
    Any specific halloween traditions that you or your babu has?: Kuesuto always goes as John! And me? I never trick or treat anymore, I just buy sm candy after halloween n it's cheap as chips.
    RP: Though slightly disheartened, you're still happy to try again. So, in your Heir of Breath costume, you head towards the dark little house of pumpkins and crows, admiring the house. They did such a good job decorating! You happily take to waiting outside after being told of what was going on, thinking of how you're like that half the time.

YO uhhh it's been 3 days
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyrannical » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:58 pm

s c ree c h e s
    I am a mess and slowly dying I will pm you all just to make sure

LadyChinaAru wrote:Username: LAdyChinaAru
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Lilith Reaper
Any specific Halloween traditions that you or your babu has?:
Well Lilith usually doesn't go trick or treating and just stays home or just hangs out with spirits at old graveyards but sometimes if a young babu spirit asks her she'll g trick or treating for them and give half of her stash to them as a gift. She also reads to them or sings to them to make them happy.
RP:
Lilth and Grimm keep walking down the street till Grimm see's something, squeaks excitedly and fly's over to
dark painted house. She fallows him confused till she see's what it was and smiles, it seems Grimm loves the Candy Horn mat
and is examining it closely. Lilith picks him up and the two get their bags ready and Lilith knocks on the door after the little commotion they decide to wait for the babu to return, their in no rush.

Much to their disappointment, everything was silent and there was no babu in sight. Yet, their luck hadn't run out just yet. Turning around they spotted a little bowl on the floor behind them. Hm, odd.

You were given dice gummies!

~Soul~ wrote:

Username: ~Soul~
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Primrose
Any specific halloween traditions that you or your babu has?: Primrose always hangs a bit of lavender over her door to make sure no bad spirits enter her home while she is away.

RP:
Primrose chose to go to a house in which she had never visited before. It wasn't on purpose but for some reason she over looks it with out trying. Though upon approaching this autumn styled door with a Babu appearing then gone in a flash she tilted her head. She stepped closer to the now open door "Trick or Treat?" She questioned.

The frazzled babu returned mere moments later, still not moving the stash of treats towards the door so they wouldn't have to run around all the time. Dropping a handful of small round objects into their paws and wishing them a happy halloween.

You were given 15 candy eyes!

hazilnut wrote:Username: hazilnut
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Chica
Any specific halloween traditions that you or your babu has?: Chica always ends up challenging her friends to candy eating contests, resulting in her consuming all her candy in one night and winding up with a stomach ache.
RP: Chica wasn’t super good with patience but for candy she was willing to go a little out of her comfort zone. Tapping her foot impatiently she occupied her mind by staring at the plethora of birds dotting the yard. They were a wee bit creepy even if they were fake, and Chica would be glad to leave this yard behind. A little unnerved shiver ran down her spine. She’d much rather be facing down spiders instead.

Her luck must have been wearing thing and an actual crow decided to swoop down. But there was a small, pink bottle with a cute little tag near her feet. It must have been left there for her.

You were given a strawberry potion!

9TailedFox wrote:Username: 9TailedFox
Babu Trick-or-Treating: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3606098#p113458209
Any specific halloween traditions that you or your babu has?: Kuma just lazes around after trick-or-treating, eating lots of candy under a blanket.
RP: Kuma cheerfully knocked on the door trying to ignore the decorations, the spiders especially. He called out "Trick-or-treat". took a deep breath and prepared for the worst.

One of the few actual crows from among the bunch of props flew out, landing besides Kuma, squawking at him. There wasn't much left to do as the babu known as atlas never returned and his patience wore thin. At least he noticed a small bag hung in one of the branches which he indeed did pick up.

you were given 25 candy eyes!

xefros. wrote:[size=85]
      tricked once before!
      Username: xefros.
      Babu Trick-or-Treating: Kuesuto
      Any specific halloween traditions that you or your babu has?: Kuesuto always goes as John! And me? I never trick or treat anymore, I just buy sm candy after halloween n it's cheap as chips.
      RP: Though slightly disheartened, you're still happy to try again. So, in your Heir of Breath costume, you head towards the dark little house of pumpkins and crows, admiring the house. They did such a good job decorating! You happily take to waiting outside after being told of what was going on, thinking of how you're like that half the time.
    [/size]

The babu took a while to return back, but they did indeed come with at least something in hand. They passed a small blue bottle to them, smiling and bidding them farewell before shutting the door.

You were given twin tears!

Lieutenant sparks wrote:Username: lieutenant sparks
Babu Trick-or-Treating: mina
Any specific Halloween traditions that you or your babu has?: every year we go to grandmas to trick or treat and she makes homemade pizza
RP: mina wandered up to the friendly looking door, she knocked on the door despite it being open and waited, not nting to barge right in "trick or treat?"

Mina could hear rustling and a crashing of some sorts before a babu appeared in front of the door with a smile, "Sorry for making you wait, here, take this and I hope you have a great rest of your night!" Pressing a small darkly coloured bottle that was hard to make out in the dim light into her paws and shutting the door.

You were given fake blood!
tyrannical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyrannical » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:22 pm

Username: tyrannical
    Babu Trick-or-Treating: Callie
    A bad halloween pun: The scariest breakfast is a creepe [i.e Crêpe]
    RP:
Callie was already frightened easily, but it seemed as this house was closest and it was worse to walk further. Squeaking slightly, she pulled her hat down further onto her eyes, knocking at the closed door.
tyrannical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fern17 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:08 pm

Username: T.A.R.D.I.S. Rider
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Image
What goes up when rain comes down?: The amount of water on your clothes ;)
RP: Koyo was heading down the street when she felt a something wet drip onto her head. She looked up, expecting a Halloween decoration, bit saw a bunch of raindrops slowly falling. Not wanting to get her costume wet, she ran for the nearest porch and stood there. Looking down at her candy, most of it was dry, and it would just be the wrappers anyway. Besides, she was still going to get more. Koyo knocked on the door of the house figuring that she might as well, the rain would have to let up soon.
Fern17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me