Username + Id: HABZ + 1053327

mrrrrrowww :3
    hi!! my name is HABZ i love this site
    i'm in university + studying history
    i ate a baby once /ref

he/xe/it
    adult

interests:
    the ottoman empire (LOL), drawing, worldbuilding, slenderverse series, talking to people, pigeons, UMA's, buying art, etc ..

my wermz
    my boyfriend <3!!
    current fav song

art credit !!
HABZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Marine Biology

Postby Cr0wz » Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:59 pm

Reward Rolls For Day; 7

[Ottercola [111526]] wrote:
The anemone specimen catches your eye. Those tentacles sure are cool. You wonder what it would be like to have that many arms.

[Ottercola [111526]] wrote:
You sit in class and make eye contact with the model shark that sits on the shelf across from you. Did it just blink

[Galaxytale #646813] wrote:
The anemone specimen catches your eye. Those tentacles sure are cool. You wonder what it would be like to have that many arms.

[Galaxytale #646813] wrote:
Oh man, it sure was a long day in class today. You’re all wet and exhausted. Who knew marine biology was so difficult. Time to light up a relaxing candle and unwind for the night.

[MiseryInk 1030520] wrote:
Ope! Watch your fingers! This angry crab pinches hard. What’s got him so worked up?

[ThatPinkThing [300398]] wrote:
Ope! Watch your fingers! This angry crab pinches hard. What’s got him so worked up?

[ThatPinkThing [300398]] wrote:
You did exceptional work today, Selkie gave you a shark tooth to take home. Keep up the good work!

[reshihall + 1029503] wrote:
The horseshoe crab specimen catches your eyes. His legs are creepy… they kinda look like a spider. Selkie tells you that horseshoe crabs are closer related to spiders than they are crabs. Weird…

[reshihall + 1029503] wrote:
An odd specimen jar draws your attention… What is… IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS? Selkie assures you that the specimen is not real. It’s just a fun halloween decoration she made.

[PowerYetUnknown 981877] wrote:

[PowerYetUnknown 981877] wrote:

[Kruxly 22806] wrote:
The horseshoe crab specimen catches your eyes. His legs are creepy… they kinda look like a spider. Selkie tells you that horseshoe crabs are closer related to spiders than they are crabs. Weird…

[Kruxly 22806] wrote:
You did exceptional work today, Selkie gave you a shark tooth to take home. Keep up the good work!

[beema 1016286] wrote:

[Wyvern Queen Kym + 416790] wrote:
As you’re working on your notes the container of fish food catches your eye. You wonder how it would taste… maybe just a bite…

[Wyvern Queen Kym + 416790] wrote:
You sit in class and make eye contact with the model shark that sits on the shelf across from you. Did it just blink

[DroogleDrawz 1046842] wrote:
An odd specimen jar draws your attention… What is… IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS? Selkie assures you that the specimen is not real. It’s just a fun halloween decoration she made.

[DroogleDrawz 1046842] wrote:

[.henloimmabirb. + 778953] wrote:
The shark specimen catches your eye. It’s such a little thing… you think it might be a baby but Selkie tells you it’s actually an adult. Really? But he’s just a little guy…

Oh man, it sure was a long day in class today. You’re all wet and exhausted. Who knew marine biology was so difficult. Time to light up a relaxing candle and unwind for the night.

[Raven_Wolf + 129356] wrote:
As Selkie passes out the dissection tray you start to get queasy. You can already imagine the smell of the fish and they’re not even out yet.

[Raven_Wolf + 129356] wrote:

[Starfire_Nebula+1011831] wrote:

[Wulfums + 156003] wrote:
As you’re working on your notes the container of fish food catches your eye. You wonder how it would taste… maybe just a bite…

[seiku88 + 414623] wrote:
OMG LOOK AT THE LITTLE GUY. The nudibranch specimen catches your eye. Look at this little colorful fella. He’s just a baby.

[woofer-moosh + 283946] wrote:
Tumble comes over to you with a shy chicoon in tow. He tells you that they’re new to the class and need a lab partner. Looks like you have a new friend!

Congrats you earned a chicoon! Check the link at the bottom of this post to see where to claim your friend!

[woofer-moosh + 283946] wrote:
The sea star specimen catches your eye. Sea STAR not starfish. Sea Stars are not fish. They do not swim. Do not confuse them for fish.

[BunnyBeam + 832349] wrote:

[HeyoCoyoteHere - 964822] wrote:

[lilymouse385 698034] wrote:
OMG LOOK AT THE LITTLE GUY. The nudibranch specimen catches your eye. Look at this little colorful fella. He’s just a baby.

[lilymouse385 698034] wrote:

[Zigzagoon 97981] wrote:

[glittermintfurry 588497] wrote:

[glittermintfurry 588497] wrote:
The aquarium bubbler sits right next to you. The soft buzzing is comforting… or is it annoying. It’s hard to tell.

[Toydog21 25369] wrote:

[rainbowpanda101 + 116794] wrote:
Tumble comes over to you with a shy chicoon in tow. He tells you that they’re new to the class and need a lab partner. Looks like you have a new friend!

Congrats you earned a chicoon! Check the link at the bottom of this post to see where to claim your friend!

[rainbowpanda101 + 116794] wrote:

[Exitium + 626371] wrote:

[Exitium + 626371] wrote:

[case 108699] wrote:

[case 108699] wrote:

[rabbit.tears 668250] wrote:

[BananaSnake + 1079492] wrote:

[BananaSnake + 1079492] wrote:

[sparklysatyrcat + 1024275] wrote:
This diaphonized specimen looks rather odd… What kind of creature has a skeleton like this?

[sparklysatyrcat + 1024275] wrote:

[rem sleep 224745] wrote:

[rem sleep 224745] wrote:

[CuppaTea #90240] wrote:

[shadedk9 652370] wrote:

[yokaibytes 518991] wrote:

[yokaibytes 518991] wrote:
As Selkie passes out the dissection tray you start to get queasy. You can already imagine the smell of the fish and they’re not even out yet.

[IAmUniverse 1079183] wrote:

[SonOfStarGod 639144] wrote:

[SonOfStarGod 639144] wrote:
Aww look at the model stingray[/url] isn’t he just so cute?

[EatingTuna 1064483] wrote:
The [b]anemone specimen catches your eye. Those tentacles sure are cool. You wonder what it would be like to have that many arms.

[EatingTuna 1064483] wrote:

[NYMPH! 1086039] wrote:
As you’re working on your notes the container of [b]fish food catches your eye. You wonder how it would taste… maybe just a bite…

[crowthefrostyfloof + 957629] wrote:

[cinerious 242408] wrote:

[imabanditø 908562] wrote:
The [b]horseshoe crab specimen catches your eyes. His legs are creepy… they kinda look like a spider. Selkie tells you that horseshoe crabs are closer related to spiders than they are crabs. Weird…

[imabanditø 908562] wrote:

[Eevee55 + 1033286] wrote:

[Eevee55 + 1033286] wrote:

[blizzard180//1026652] wrote:
This diaphonized specimen looks rather odd… What kind of creature has a skeleton like this?

[blizzard180//1026652] wrote:

[rabbit... 45716] wrote:

[rabbit... 45716] wrote:

[a_dreemurr + 1048449] wrote:

[space oddity/17099] wrote:
The [b]anemone specimen catches your eye. Those tentacles sure are cool. You wonder what it would be like to have that many arms.

[Clementine Cloud + 476020] wrote:

[Clementine Cloud + 476020] wrote:
The aquarium bubbler sits right next to you. The soft buzzing is comforting… or is it annoying. It’s hard to tell.

[cr0wz 971822] wrote:

sibylline, + 459834 wrote:

HABZ + 1053327 wrote:

Chicoons will be released shortly. I'm in pain from broken rib and didn't get to finish them today. sorry <3
Last edited by Cr0wz on Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:00 pm

PLANTS EXIST TOO
Username + Id: dragoness129 + 3218
Prompt: There is a beautiful purple and blue grassy aquatic plant that likes to catch unsuspecting fish in its vine like tendrils. It gets all it needs to survive in the deep waters from the caught fish, spitting out their bones once it is finished. It smells oddly like Lavender and hyacinth when brought on the land.
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:04 pm

Class is now in session!
ImageImage