Re: Babusagi Event :: Trick or Treat :: OPEN

Postby tyrannical » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:15 pm

Epiale wrote:Username: Epiale
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Amyr
Any specific halloween traditions that you or your babu has?: Not really a tradition, but I consistently get sick every single Halloween and end up just binging horror movies lol. Both of my babus traditionally take turns trick-or-treating, and handing out candy, and heavily decorate the babu whose house they decide to celebrate Halloween at.
RP: Amyr took note of the effort put into this homes decorations as he walked along the path. He found them festive, and incredibly charming, The effort put into the decorations was obvious, and he couldn't help but smile as he stepped up onto the porch and knocked at the door.
The frazzled babu caught him a bit off guard, and he nervously mumbled out an apology and something that sounded like "please take your time", waiting patiently for the babu's return.

Sadly, nothing came of waiting by the door for the babus return. Peeking inside one last time and shutting the door.
    Turning back round and ready to leave, they knocked over something they hadn't noticed before in the pathway up to the porch.
    They picked up the small bottle, making out that is was large. And blue, that's all they could gather.

You were given a blueberry potion!

holmes221B wrote:
    Username: holmes221B

Babu Trick-or-Treating: Hanakiko (Have no babu)

Any specific halloween traditions that you or your babu has?:

As much as Hanakiko loves trick-or-treating, she also loves to go around her neighbourhood and give out candy to everyone who she meets. She has a separate stash for this kind of giving method. After Hanakiko does her rounds for trick-or-treating, she would go back to her house, grab that separate stash, and start giving away candy to everyone while walking aorund, whether she knows the person or not.

RP:
    Once again, Hanakiko thanked the owner of the house that she last trick-or-treated at and went on her way. She decided to take a break and sat down on a nearby bench. Whew, a lot of walking, she thought as she watched the people passing by, talking about the latest trick or treat they received. Hanakiko waited for a few more moments and stood up to continue her trip.

As Hanakiko made her way around the neighbourhood, she noticed a house with dark paint that had pumpkins and tree branches around. She decided to attempt to trick-or-treat at this house, hoping that the owner is as nice as the previous ones that she has been to. Hanakiko cautiously went up to the door and checked behind her, looking to see if her costume was alright and if there was someone following her. She knocked on the door, waited for a few moments, and called out, "Trick or Treat!" A babu came out of the house, but they were busy at the moment. I wonder what will happen if I wait for them, Hanakiko thought with slight suspicion.

Thank you!

They waited a long while, eventually sitting on the porch. They waited a little longer, confident in that the babu would have to return eventually. They knocked on the door once more. Sighing in defeat the shut their eyes for a moment before a crow they could have sworn was those props they had examined flew in, deciding to land in their hair. This prompted them to high-tail it out of there.

You were tricked!
tyrannical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Babusagi Event :: Witch's Workshop :: Trick or Treat ::

Postby ~Soul~ » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:55 pm

Username: ~Soul~
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Primrose
Any specific halloween traditions that you or your babu has?: Primrose always hangs a bit of lavender over her door to make sure no bad spirits enter her home while she is away.

RP:
Primrose chose to go to a house in which she had never visited before. It wasn't on purpose but for some reason she over looks it with out trying. Though upon approaching this autumn styled door with a Babu appearing then gone in a flash she tilted her head. She stepped closer to the now open door "Trick or Treat?" She questioned.
𝕃 𝕠 𝕀 π•₯ ~ π•š π•Ÿ ~ β„™ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 π•š 𝕀 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Žπ•’π•§π•–
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:38 pm

Username: hazilnut
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Chica
Any specific halloween traditions that you or your babu has?: Chica always ends up challenging her friends to candy eating contests, resulting in her consuming all her candy in one night and winding up with a stomach ache.
RP: Chica wasn’t super good with patience but for candy she was willing to go a little out of her comfort zone. Tapping her foot impatiently she occupied her mind by staring at the plethora of birds dotting the yard. They were a wee bit creepy even if they were fake, and Chica would be glad to leave this yard behind. A little unnerved shiver ran down her spine. She’d much rather be facing down spiders instead.
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cambion » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:17 pm

// i posted my last tot on day 17, before the day 18 rollover, if clarification is wanted pm me!
    Username: xefros.
    Babu Trick-or-Treating: Kuesuto
    One superstition you have/believe: the 11:11 wish! I wish if I ever come upon the right time, but yeah!
    RP: You are still pretending to be John Egbert, and you decide to go to the bat castle (again), because some weird time and space shenanigans are going down (just joking!) and you have a job to do. You knock using the knocker, as you do, and you carefully say "Happy Halloween!"
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:30 pm

9TailedFox wrote:Username: 9TailedFox
Babu Trick-or-Treating: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3548317
What is your/your babu's costume?: Kanae is dressed as a Victorian Vampire.
RP: Kanae may be a mother, but she can still have a little fun, right? She gave a light tap on the door and called out happily, "trick-or-treat!"

The door remained firmly shut, but as she turned she noticed a little bottle beside one of the candles.

You were given an Orange Potion!

ayasha;; wrote:Username: ayasha;;
Babu Trick-or-Treating: carlos
What is your/your babu's costume?: carlos is dressed as a prince
RP: carlos sighed and adjusted his crown, stepping outside and surveying the houses. his eyes landed on a bat themed house, and he sauntered towards it. he looked over all the decorations with a critical eye, appreciating the sheer amount of detail put into it, and continued on. when carlos reached the door, he called out, "trick or treat!"

The door remained tightly shut, and a deep laugh could be heard. In the window was a pair of glowing eyes above a sinister smile that had him screaming and running for the hills.

You were tricked! Please come back another day.

(Bane used with permission from Wileyfangs)

xefros. wrote:
    // i posted my last tot on day 17, before the day 18 rollover, if clarification is wanted pm me!
    One superstition you have/believe: the 11:11 wish! I wish if I ever come upon the right time, but yeah!
    RP: You are still pretending to be John Egbert, and you decide to go to the bat castle (again), because some weird time and space shenanigans are going down (just joking!) and you have a job to do. You knock using the knocker, as you do, and you carefully say "Happy Halloween!"

The door remains firmly closed, but stubborn as you are, you wait until the candles have burned themselves out before leaving the home empty-handed.

You were tricked! Please come back another day.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | βˆ‘aβˆ‚ Β΅a††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friggin' foxes » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:59 pm

Username: 9TailedFox
Babu Trick-or-Treating: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3606098#p113458209
Any specific halloween traditions that you or your babu has?: Kuma just lazes around after trick-or-treating, eating lots of candy under a blanket.
RP: Kuma cheerfully knocked on the door trying to ignore the decorations, the spiders especially. He called out "Trick-or-treat". took a deep breath and prepared for the worst.
β˜… some info β˜…

✎ budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.
β™Š
completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

❀O❀O❀

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cambion » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:57 am

tricked once before!
    Any specific halloween traditions that you or your babu has?: Kuesuto always goes as John! And me? I never trick or treat anymore, I just buy sm candy after halloween n it's cheap as chips.
    RP: Though slightly disheartened, you're still happy to try again. So, in your Heir of Breath costume, you head towards the dark little house of pumpkins and crows, admiring the house. They did such a good job decorating! You happily take to waiting outside after being told of what was going on, thinking of how you're like that half the time.
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:17 am

Username: lieutenant sparks
Babu Trick-or-Treating: mina
Any specific Halloween traditions that you or your babu has?: every year we go to grandmas to trick or treat and she makes homemade pizza
RP: mina wandered up to the friendly looking door, she knocked on the door despite it being open and waited, not nting to barge right in "trick or treat?"
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:14 am

Username: LadyChinaAru
    Babu Trick-or-Treating: Lilith Reaper
    A bad halloween pun: "I would make a skeleton joke, but you wouldn't find it very humerus."
    RP: Lilith felt bad for the poor guy and wanted to help anyway she could, so she agreed despite Grimm seeming to be terrified of Allan's new scary form..
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cambion » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:13 pm

LadyChinaAru wrote:
    Username: LadyChinaAru
    Babu Trick-or-Treating: Lilith Reaper
    A bad halloween pun: "I would make a skeleton joke, but you wouldn't find it very humerus."
    RP: Lilith felt bad for the poor guy and wanted to help anyway she could, so she agreed despite Grimm seeming to be terrified of Allan's new scary form..

The blasted bat kept squeaking, but Allan didn't really care, instead he looked over at the ghostly babu, his eyes defeated. "Just how long... Here, take this," Allan threw over a Kiwi Potion. As he did so his back felt tingly...
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me