Postby PowerYetUnknown » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:04 am

>>> DAILY ROLL !
> USERNAME | PowerYetUnknown
> ID | 981877

>>> DAILY PROMPT !
> USERNAME | PowerYetUnknown
> ID | 981877
> PROMPT | (601 Words)

“Final Project?” StitchTrap asks, only to receive a look from his professor, “er I mean, of course, the final project,” The chicoon begins to walk to the back of class, ‘What final project?’ Had he seriously missed the memo, had he been so caught up with his robot that he completely missed the announcement of the final project. He thinks for a moment, “Maybe.. It’s the presentation we started yesterday.” StitchTrap mumbles under his breath, “Or.. Maybe the presentation is only a piece of it.” With dread, the chicoon stops in his tracks, “It’s the robot.”

He throws himself onto his seat, of COURSE it’s the robot, the very thing that’s been haunting his every waking moment. He can hear it’s drone when he closes his eyes, (It’s very loud) and he swears he can see it floating behind him out of the corner of his eye, constantly. It always looks angry, (probably because he drew an angry face on top of it), like it’s about to dive at his head. He’s gotten very good at ducking. This robot, this thing, if he doesn’t fix it, he’s just going to fail the class and he didn’t come this far into the class just to fail it. The time he spent here will not be a waste, (even if he didn’t sign up for this class in the first place.)

Nervously StitchTrap takes out his robot, and squints at it, “I guess I should look over the code one more time..” The chicoon takes out his laptop and opens it, luckily he’d finished the presentation the previous night, it tucked away safely ready to be sent. All that’s left then is the big folder right in front of him, the one containing the code. StitchTrap clicks on the code, opening up the behemoth that is the code for his small and simple robot.

With a sigh he leans forward and begins looking over the code line by line. This is not the first time he’s done this, and he hopes it’ll be the last time, but one can only dream. The code is perfect, if something was wrong with it, he would’ve known by now. He even went out of his way to get help from another chicoon he knew, one with a lot more coding experience than him. “It’s fine, man” Polaris had said, and StitchTrap had believed him, there’s no reason for this coding to be wrong and yet..

The chicoon tilts his head towards the robot next to his laptop, a noticeable frown on his face. “And yet.. There’s nothing wrong with the way it’s built either.” Stitchtrap sighs, and adjusts the drones legs again, making them look exactly like regular drones look. He goes to pick it up and easily picks it up with no effort. “Wait..” The chicoon pauses and brings it closer to him, “If I can pick it up with no effort then..”

StitchTrap's eyes widen as he looks outside, only to see the trees rustling and leaves flying by.

“It’s the WIND??”

Quickly, the chicoon jumps out of his seat and runs into the hallway, “There should be no wind in here.” He types something onto his laptop, places the robot in the middle of the hallway and presses play. The robot floats, it doesn’t dive, it doesn’t attack, it simply hovers. Stitchtrap feels relief flood into the chicoon, followed quickly by a sense of joy. “I- I actually did it!” His voice is loud, much too loud for a school hallway, but he can’t help it, he’s celebrating.

“I’m NOT failing the class!”
"Sora, you don't believe that, I know you don't"

Joshua

He/Him

PowerYetUnknown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: robotics class

Postby FatalCollapse » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:09 am

>>> DAILY ROLL !
> USERNAME | FatalCollapse
> ID | 852442

Thank you for hosting, Bug!

╔════════════════════════╗
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ᴀꜱ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀꜱ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ,

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ 🐱 👑 🐺
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ Image
‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎Image
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Image
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Image
‎ ‎‎ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ, ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ
╚════════════════════════╝
FatalCollapse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BunnyBeam » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:15 am

>>> DAILY ROLL !
> USERNAME | BunnyBeam
> ID | 832349

Thank you for this booth!! <3
Bunny - adult - 24/7 tired - art
ToyHouse

BunnyBeam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BananaSnake » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:44 am

>>> DAILY ROLL !
> USERNAME | BananaSnake
> ID | 1079492
Undertale quote incoming!
"take care of yourself, kid,
'cause someone really cares about you."
Sans, am I right?
BananaSnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vintagespring » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:58 am

>>> DAILY ROLL !
> USERNAME | vintagespring
> ID | 1083502

>>> ROBOT BUILDING !
> USERNAME | vintagespring
> ID |1083502
> ROBOT |

TH | customs/ych | FR | ©

━━━━ ☽ ◯ ☾ ━━━━

hii
    :3
    :v
    :]
    :0

vintagespring

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadedk9 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:11 am

>>> DAILY ROLL !
> USERNAME | shadedk9
> ID | 652370

Get sillay get crazy!

Chicoon staff member!
shadedk9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

robotics class > day ten

Postby mulch » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:17 am

day ten
skipped? please check your form!
if you think you have done nothing wrong still,
please ping me in the chicoons discord!

964822 you found a relaxing candle! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    e | candle horns

518991 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

518991 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

652370 you found a circuit board! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | physique edit

957629 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | erases a single, or a pair of symmetrical markings

116794 you found a remote control! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    2uc, unlim c + candle horns trait myo

116794 you found a sticker sheet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | eye style/shape edit

116794 you found a spilled oil! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | two flames

116794 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

116794 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | sparkles/particles edit; must look like sparks

116794 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

116794 you found a spilled oil! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | two flames

r | two flames

r | two flames

116794 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

116794 you found a pencil box! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | horns (thin, sharp)

116794 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r/uc | leg style edit (thick), hand edit (larger)

116794 you found a pencil box! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | horns (thin, sharp)

646813 you found a remote control! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

45716 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1048449 you found a pencil box! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | horns (thin, sharp)

144488 you found a pencil box! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | horns (thin, sharp)

17099 you found a remote control! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

224745 you found a spilled oil! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | two flames

224745 you found a spilled oil! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | two flames

224745 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | shaped flame (book shaped)

224745 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

224745 you found a crayons! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    n/a | adds crayon-textured stars, hearts, squares, or circles to a chicoon's design

224745 you found a remote control! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

224745 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | other than feathered wings

224745 you found a bag of snacks! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | allows for event companion species named; ghost taurii, book bug, or pumpkit

224745 you found a bag of snacks! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | allows for event companion species named; ghost taurii, book bug, or pumpkit

1030520 you found a remote control! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1030520 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1030520 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1030520 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

1030520 you found a bag of snacks! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1030520 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1030520 you found a bag of snacks! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1030520 you found a circuit board! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | physique edit

1030520 you found a fire extinguisher! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | flame halos or small patches of fire

880033 you found a solar panel! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | unmatching eyes/fire

518991 you found a bag of snacks! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

416790 you found a fire extinguisher! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

788126 you found a crayons! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    n/a | adds crayon-textured stars, hearts, squares, or circles to a chicoon's design

108699 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

108699 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1064483 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1064483 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1064483 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

1064483 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

1064483 you found a relaxing candle! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    e | candle horns

1064483 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

1064483 you found a sticker sheet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | eye style/shape edit

254592 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

908562 you found a sticker sheet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | eye style/shape edit

908562 you found a circuit board! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | physique edit

908562 you found a crayons! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

908562 you found a relaxing candle! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    e | candle horns

908562 you found a relaxing candle! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    e | candle horns

908562 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

908562 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

908562 you found a circuit board! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | physique edit

908562 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

908562 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

1026652 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

1026652 you found a sticker sheet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | eye style/shape edit

1026652 you found a sticker sheet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | eye style/shape edit

1026652 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1026652 you found a fire extinguisher! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1026652 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1026652 you found a fire extinguisher! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1026652 you found a circuit board! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | physique edit

1026652 you found a spilled oil! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | two flames

1026652 you found a spilled oil! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | two flames

1026652 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

c | eye style/shape edit

626371 you found a fire extinguisher! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

626371 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

283946 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

283946 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

588497 you found a friend! they seem willing to help out! this item allows for the following:
    claim the daily chicoon!

25369 you found a relaxing candle! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    e | candle horns

163895 you found a pencil box! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | horns (thin, sharp)

1029503 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

97981 you found a crayons! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

22806 you found a relaxing candle! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    e | candle horns

426059 you found a sticker sheet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | eye style/shape edit

1033286 you found a spilled oil! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | two flames

1033286 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1033286 you found a pencil box! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | horns (thin, sharp)

1033286 you found a pencil box! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | horns (thin, sharp)

1033286 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1033286 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

c | horns (thin, sharp)

1033286 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

1033286 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1033286 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

698034 you found a crayons! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1046041 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

3218 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

459834 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

459834 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

459834 you found a remote control! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

459834 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

459834 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

uc | leg style edit

uc | leg style edit

459834 you found a bag of snacks! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

459834 you found a bag of snacks! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1084734 you found a bag of snacks! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

732098 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

778953 you found a pencil box! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | horns (thin, sharp)

778953 you found a circuit board! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | physique edit

778953 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

778953 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

778953 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

778953 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

778953 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

778953 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

778953 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

414623 you found a solar panel! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | unmatching eyes/fire

981877 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

981877 you found a fire extinguisher! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

981877 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

981877 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

981877 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

981877 you found a crayons! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

852442 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

832349 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1079492 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1083502 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

1083502 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

1083502 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

1083502 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1083502 you found a circuit board! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | physique edit

1083502 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1083502 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1083502 you found a relaxing candle! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    e | candle horns

1083502 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

TODAYS TRADE INS !

you'd approach the chicoon with the items he wanted in your hand. as you walked closer, you'd watch his wings perk up as he scrambled over too you. he'd swipe the items from you hand, eagerly and reach into a somewhat shredded bookbag. "i got you a..."

639144 trades in an eraser for a x.
    1033286 trades in x3 pencil box for a spilled oil.
    108699 trades in x3 eraser for a coding pamphlet*
    108699 trades in x3 heavy textbook for a remote control*

* hello! due to a miswording on my end [i had intended to only allow for item trade-ins to let you trade in 5 items a day rather than 5 trades overall]; i have only rolled two of your item re-rolls rather than voiding. i hope you understand and sorry for any confusion!
Last edited by mulch on Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
RAISED UP FROM THE GROUND, █████

x

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
💫; mech/mulch
aroace he/it
wermz/song 🎉
th @ stakataka
▅▅▅▅▅▅

BY THE GREATEST GUY AROUND ! ★★★
mulch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SonOfStarGod » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:30 am

>>> DAILY ROLL !
> USERNAME | SonOfStarGod
> ID | 639144

>>> DAILY PROMPT !
> ID | 639144
> PROMPT | (133 words)
Puffy of course knew that their would be a final robot, as she read the syllabus. She had been planning and preparing for this the whole semester, getting better and better, changing and growing as a person. She was no longer a stuck up board member but a more down to earth member of the community, she knew the struggles of the students and now had the passion to fix their problems.
Anyways the robot would be huge, taller than the building, the randomness of the materials made it difficult but she had a general idea for what she was going to do.

Later

She does not complete the robot due to the enormous nature of it, but still gets a good grade due to her thought-out planning and passion for the project.

>>> ROBOT BUILDING !
> ID | 639144
> ROBOT |
ImageImageImage
StarGod | they/them | | Always looking for trades!
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:14 am

>>> DAILY ROLL !
> USERNAME | LittleMaple
> ID | 967464

Thank you so much!!! I hope I posted at an ok time I am confused and can delete if you need me too
    what are you made of?
    good people.

call me Maple/Scout! I love him <3
    artist, poet, goober (marcie was here 🕷️)

Aetherclan | HCR | TPO | DOGS | BC/FP

LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Aeris » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:21 am

>>> DAILY ROLL !
> USERNAME | -aeris
> ID | 800027

>>> DAILY PROMPT !
> USERNAME | -aeris
> ID | 800027
> PROMPT | A final Project?! Bella exclaimed internally racking her brain for answers- this is her first day of this class (though yes, its the last day apparently) but still! She missed the whole semester and any sort of projects given the last few days- she definitely missed. As she was in the verge of crying, she looked around to see everyone in the same state of shock and confusion. Bella wonders if they're in the same predicament and that they don't know either? Perhaps she's not the only one who was late to this class? No- that can't be right, then perhaps no one knows what this final project is? Oh well- this sign says robotics class, so maybe she needs to build some sort of robot? Of course. A robot slug. The best kind of robot.
My TH ! | dm for my discord
-Aeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me