Re: Kibbies | 020 (winner chosen!)

Postby Nightcrawler. » Wed May 01, 2024 11:27 am

Congrats alkene!! Your form was so good, I loved the music you chose!!

Tysm for the kiwi slice, idk what it does but I am glad you liked my form! I bet your thesis film will be amazing, you're a very talented artist!❤️

RabidRhys

Nightcrawler.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kibbies | 020 (winner chosen!)

Postby Alkene » Sun May 05, 2024 1:30 am

snipsnops wrote:
Gosh it's been so long, thank you everyone for your patience!
By the time I needed to judge this kibbie I was completely consumed with finishing my thesis film.
I chose a song competition with the hopes that I could listen to them while I worked, but it was
harder than I thought to focus on both at the same time. But! With the semester wrapping up I was finally
able to sit down and listen to every song as each entry deserved.
There were a lot of great choices! I'm glad to say I have a handful of new songs that I've added to my own playlists.

✦ I ultimately decided to go with Alkene as the winner! ✦
I just couldn't resist the tragic sapphic pirate/princess pair, I wanted to know more!!
Did she spot her in the crowd? 🥺
I thought of Chappell Roan's Good Luck, Babe! to add another song to your collection, hahah

I also really enjoyed the curation of songs from a few honorable mentions as well
I'm awarding the following users one kiwi slice each:
✦ Lex.
✦ mewsters
✦ final fantasy
✦ paopu
✦ Cryptz

Thank you everyone who entered, and again, thank you sm for your patience! <3

Ahhh thank you so very much! I’ve been on the edge of my seat since this kibby came out and I’m beyond stoked! And haha I blast that song every day to work I swear — it fits perfect!
|| She/her or They/Them||
discord — Arganine#8571

Only active for Oekaki and Adopts at this point

QPPs
pine & Lonnie
My dearest friends
| Sixbane | MrBoodle | Sebeon | batman | Wesley | Lucikan | Toxic Wolf | Emris | nirvaniem | Bornfromashes
Alkene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me