Re: MoM #001 | Eevee x Sneasel

Postby 0Zero0 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:51 am

Username: 0Zero0
User ID: 780482
Archive: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4823642
Name: Mikazuki
Pronouns: She/Her
Name meaning: japanese for Moon of third night. Mikazuki is a only child that was born on a full moon. That moon shined so brightly when Mikazuki's egg hatched, and as Mikazuki looked up to the moon her parents knew.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coolrat » Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:21 pm

Username: coolrat
User ID: 1032639
Archive: Mist-Swallowed Temple
Name: Wanderlust
Pronouns: she/her
Name meaning:
"a strong desire to travel"

Wanderlust chose her own name after hearing the word used to describe her. She can always be found going from place to place, never bound to one spot or another.
hello, coolrat here
Central Standard Time (server time-5)
Ask my WoF OCs!
coolrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adamented » Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:02 pm

Username: Adamented
User ID: 670829
Archive: [x]
Name: Astrid
Name meaning: I just thought it sounded fitting, but it means "divinely beautiful" or "of divine/godly beauty", which is fitting as well!

[ ABOUT ]

Ada
          AdamAddie
          he / she / they

✦ ✦ ✦
          [ MY STUFF ]
          ImageImageImage
          discord: @adamented

[ LINKS ]
          ImageImage
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SonOfStarGod » Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:51 am

Username: SonOfStarGod
User ID: 639144
Archive: here
Name: The Protector
Name meaning:

The wind whipped across her face as she stood in the ruins of her home, the village lost to the wrath of a god and remnants scattered by the toxic breeze. For the first time in her life, she cried at the loss of her home, her family, her pride, and her name. She stayed there for five days and five nights mourning the loss of her life. It had been a quaint working town in the harshest of lands but she was young and bright and craved something greater. Now in the saddest way possible, she could have that life she always dreamed of.
On the sixth day, she departed that place, putting her past behind her swearing to forget but never to forget that wrathful god, for she could not, those eyes, those deep red eyes. She set out on a small fishing boat across the deep dark sea and the monsters that lived there below. Eventually finding her way to Pirate's Bay a collection of islands home to pirates and other miscreants. Five years she lived there assimilating into the dark society. She was rouge on her own and independent, not needing anyone taking commission jobs to get by. One day she was sent out across the sea to the other side of the world to the Metro Woods, a forest filled with towering buildings ruined by time and the destruction that destroyed part of the planet.

The ground crunched beneath her feet as she felt the soft sand between her toes. She tied up her old worn down fishing boat and headed off, backpack tightly tied to her back. It was new, brightly colored, and beaded, a pretty thing, something she had indulged herself on. The forest that she had entered was thick but not too thick, a temperate wood. It was a long walk west about a day on the short legs of a pokemon. Eventually finding herself in a clearing, rustling threw her pack she pulled out a hammock, tieing it tightly to two trees, and slipped into it for a night's rest. Her sleep was uneasy but restful, having weird dreams she could not remember in the morning, dreams of the red-eyed monster and water. She awoke groggily and slowly wiping the sleep dust out of her eyes and leaping down to the ground. Cooking up a quick meal she ate, constantly scanning her surroundings for any sign of danger as she ate. But nothing came for her. Packing up she continued her journey, looking for the monster she hunted.

She hunted a great beast, a monster known only as the Great Tusk. It had ravaged the only village in the Plain Planes and was said to have headed north into the wood. So east she headed from the Seashore of Ravens. She crossed a grand river and eventually found herself outside a graveyard. It was spooky and dreary, an iron fence surrounding it protecting it. She quietly entered under a grand archway entrance and padded softly against the loose gravel paths. The stones were old and mossy, strange machines lay about, lights and cameras discarded and rusty, rats had chewed at their wires. There was a well in the middle of the yard, a small wooden bucket hung limply from the roof, and in front of it was a small creature.

The animal tried its best to puff up what little fur it had, most of it was made of rock. Looking closer at the creature she realized it was a roggenrola-deino fusion. She bent down, trying to get to the creature's level.'

"I'm not here to hurt you, I'm just looking for a monster, have you seen anything like that?" she asked the animal. But the animal did not budge or say anything. It just stood puffed up still. Suddenly a large roar cut threw the trees, it was pained and very loud, like a trumpet or other brass instrument like a french horn. It roared and roared and it got louder and louder until a pair of yellow eyes shown threw the darkness or the trees, getting larger and larger. The beast lept out, crashing threw the black iron fence and into the yard. She leaped forward, in between the deino fusion and the monster. Quickly she used leer, decreasing the opponent's defense. The beast did nothing but yell at her, trumpeting loudly. She leaped forwards once more using scratch, causing the beast to leap back and get cut by her long wolverine-like claws. The beast turned hightailing it out of there, back into the large woods north.

Now that the monster had been defeated she turned back to the fusion who was no longer cowering. It had seen that she protected him, it trodded up to her, pressing its rocky head into her palm and she knew that she needed to keep this defenseless creature safe, she would be its Protector.
ImageImageImage
StarGod | they/them | | Always looking for trades!
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velot » Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:44 am

Username: Velot
User ID: 593353
Archive: XXXX
Name: Zerelda
Name meaning: Playing off Jessie and James being named after Jessie James, Zerelda Mimms is the wife.Glung to make a duo based off that
Velot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beema » Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:37 pm

Username: beema
User ID: 1016286
Archive: x
Name: Quicksilver
Pronouns: They/Them
Name meaning: This mon just gives off the vibe of a Quicksilver, the metal claws, the color pallete, and I think the mischievous little weasel would be zooming around as they stole various trinkets/shiny things.
beema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snipsnops » Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:08 pm

Closed for judging!
No more posts beyond this point

✦ snipsnops | she/her | artist | adult ✦

✦ Animation major, often very busy with school work
✦ Feel free to reach out on discord! @snipsnops
✦ Icon by shadeyenova, sig art by ceruleanwake

about me // toyhouse
snipsnops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snipsnops » Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:48 pm

Alphias wrote:Username: alphias
User ID: 938800
Archive: https://toyhou.se/Alphias/characters/folder:4004988
Name: Erevius
Pronouns: they/them
Name meaning: based upon Erebus, the Greek personification of darkness and Evius, which is a genus of moth. Erevius (also called Ere), is drawn to light, just like a moth, but rose from darkness all the same.

I was stuck between a good 4-5 names there for a while, but I finally decided on Alphias's entry! The last line really stuck out to me, and I love the combination that forms the name

And even though this was a simple contest, I'd like to award a common myo to basils! I really loved all the development you put into your entry :>

✦ snipsnops | she/her | artist | adult ✦

✦ Animation major, often very busy with school work
✦ Feel free to reach out on discord! @snipsnops
✦ Icon by shadeyenova, sig art by ceruleanwake

about me // toyhouse
snipsnops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfycat101 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:55 am

Congrats to the both of you!!! And thanks Snipsnops for the raffle again! <33
Wolfycat101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satosugu » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:20 am

i’m so late but thank you sm for the myo and congrats alphias!!

──────────────────────

──────────────────────────

salemxx he★they xx adult
osdd system | freq. fronters:
kyle [he / him], ethan [he / they]
︰ ₊˚♡ ︵︵ˊ
i absolutely love my boyfriend.

satosugu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery