Re: Heartcatch! - Quests & Prompts

Postby 0Zero0 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:13 pm

Username + ID: 0Zero0 780482
Pokemon being used/link: Mamoru Hisuin Growlithe
Archive: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4746617
Prompt: 4. Draw or Describe your pokemon's pokeball!

My trainer is very particular about looks and behavior. Is quite the snob at times but I promise you they are good at heart! Because of this the pokeballs of choice are always and only premier balls. All white, with the red rim in the center. Sometimes the pokeballs have different rim colors, but they always emit a rainbow of sparkles when throwing out the pokemon. That being said Mamoru's is extra special in that it emits different flag colors randomly every time he is chosen to come out. Many times Mamoru will bite back at the sparkles in a friendly manner with loud yapping, and of coarse tail wagging.

His favorite colors seem to be the bi-sexual pattern as Mamoru will often jump right through the confetti like particles and proudly puff out his chest. On top of this to poke-ball has pride stickers all over the thing that are ever changing. These sometimes affect the randomization, but are usually just for show. One of the stickers that is most common is a star with the intersex flag on it.

[181 words]

Prompt: 5. What is your Pokémons personality?

Some people could consider Mamoru the friendly type. Very much young and like a puppy, the rascal loves to run and play and proudly interact with others. Not afraid to get in the mud, the young dog pokemon will jump around outside and make a mess of things. It is often considered that Mamoru has no idea where he begins, and the ground ends. Being as young as he is, he is truly naïve and misunderstanding of most situations. This causes trouble to no end from bouncing off furniture to destroying yards wherever he goes. He's learning and that's what counts.

His energy is quite tame compared to other puppies. He is after all a growlithe in training for Contests and has many hours practicing with his trainer. He is well behaved and listens to commands almost instantly- most of the time. If he's excited over something in particular, A cat pokemon, or a new trainer who is paying attention to him, he will lose himself in the attention. It doesn't help that the trainer who takes care of him is soft for this behavior.

[185 words]

xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nindroidzane » Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:56 pm

Username + ID: nindroidzane + 996925
Pokemon being used/link: Pixie
Archive: here!
Prompt: 1. Show me/describe this pokemon doing their favorite move! How did they learn it and why is it their favorite?
[466 words]

Pixie could still remember clearly the day she'd learned Night Slash. It had been a cold one, a mixture of dead leaves and tiny flakes of snow flitting through the air; the ground had mostly been covered in shades of red, brown and orange, since the snow was too wet to stick.

They'd been walking a ways behind their trainer, stopping every so often to bat at an interesting looking leaf. Her trainer crunched along ahead, obviously bored and looking for someone to fight.

It wasn't long before she found what she'd been looking for.

A pumpkaboo, just sitting in the leaves, minding its own business. Pixie didn't particularly want to fight it, but she knew what was inevitably going to happen, so she trotted back to her trainer's side to prepare.

When the pumpkaboo noticed them, it didn't hiss or cry out. It didn't even look particularly startled, or hostile. It just blinked at them, seeming to wonder why they were standing there. Why they were looking at them like that.

When Pixie's trainer ordered them to attack, they did - gently, so as to scare the pumpkaboo into fleeing.

They didn't flee. But they didn't attack back, either. Pixie watched them in confusion for a couple of beats until their trainer asked them to attack again.

She did, gently. Much to her surprise, the pumpkaboo leaned forward to whisper in her ear this time. They'd been feeling particularly particularly tricky, this fall, and had a fun idea for a prank…

Each time she "struck", the other pokemon offered steps on a new move she'd never heard of. Aim your claws like this… position your tail like that… when they saw the faint glow on their claws, they both knew that they were ready.

On the next turn, rather than faking an attack on the pumpkaboo, Pixie whipped around on their trainer. Claws glowing brightly, they struck - not actually onto her trainer, of course; just onto her pokeball. It was only a trick.

The pumpkaboo thought it was very funny, and complimented Pixie on their execution of it, before fleeing and ending the battle.

Her trainer hadn't thought it was very funny at all. But before she could get mad about that, she realized what Pixie had actually done - a new move! Night Slash! She'd seemed to forget completely about the 'prank', smothering Pixie in praise. They spent the rest of the day at a nearby cafe together, and their trainer even seemed to disregard the deep slashes they'd left in their pokeball.

It was one of the nicest days they remembered having with their trainer - she'd been proud, happy… they'd been good enough for her for a day. And it was all thanks to Night Slash… and that strange little pumpkaboo.

Prompt: 3. (old version) How does your pokemon feel about trainers?
[630 words]

There was a time Pixie liked trainers. Before city streets and her stitched together little family, before stealing became her favourite hobby and trophies of past fights adorned her pelt. It was… a simpler time, in a way. But that didn't make it a good one.

Pixie, like many pokemon, had been hatched within a daycare facility, though she had quickly been donated to a research lab running increasingly low on starters to gift to new trainers. A purrloin wasn't the idea most children had in their head when they came to start their adventures - if they wanted a cat, they at least wanted it to spit fire.

One little girl, whose heart had been set at most at "something furry", after a few months and cycles of other starters coming through. They wouldn't exactly have called it love at first sight, but… they enjoyed the child's company well enough. This was what she'd been waiting for all along, wasn't it?

Their journey had started soon enough. It wasn't exactly what Pixie had imagined, especially after meeting her new trainer. The child was… fierce, to put it mildly. Battling was her passion, it seemed, and Pixie's heart just… wasn't in the same place.

But she tried. To train, to battle, learn new moves and gain experience. Maybe even to evolve someday. It was what her trainer wanted more than anything - a big, fierce pokemon, better than a kitten who wouldn't even strike a bug.

Of course, it proved easier just to catch stronger pokemon than put in the effort to make a weak one stronger. Pixie spent a lot of time in their pokeball after that. Just… thinking. What had they done wrong? What could she have done better?

Overtime, sorrow and guilt bled into bitter resentment.

When it was time to battle, she flat out sat down and refused. Especially if they were smaller and weaker. It almost always was.

They were called out less and less. They saw other trainers mock hers for not being able to "control" her pokemon. She resented them, too.

By the time she'd finally hatched a plan to leave, their trainer had caught countless pokemon. For some reason, she'd kept them on the team - maybe it was for sentimentality; they had been her starter. Maybe it was just to mock her. They'd never liked battles and she knew it.

After all these months, she still hadn't evolved. But that wasn't a surprise to either of them.

Pixie seethed in her pokeball for a week after deciding to ditch the team. Then two. Then three. They paced, they hissed and scratched, they yowled out curses they knew nobody else could hear.

But, finally, when she was wholly unprepared, she was finally released. She wasn't sure she would ever get another chance like this.

It had to be now.

Disregarding whatever battle was happening now - the trainer on the opposite side of the battle was looking awfully smug already - Pixie raced at their trainer, pokeball still in hand.

Without thinking - everything was a blur of adrenaline they still couldn't quite remember - they snatched the ball from her hands with needle-like teeth, with an awful trill of scratching paint.

And then she ran.

And she never looked back.

These days… she still sees trainers. Of course she does, they're everywhere. But they try to stay apathetic. To ignore they're even there, not to flinch at their pokeballs or pity the creatures who follow them in tow. It's not any of their business anymore - unless they're stealing a snack or something shiny, they have no reason to interact with trainers. With people of any kind, for that matter.

And they'd like nothing more than to keep it that way.

Prompt: 4. Draw or Describe your pokemon's pokeball!

nindroidzane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arthermyst » Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:45 am

Username + ID: HJP 28576
Pokemon being used/link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4747307 - Melky
Archive: https://toyhou.se/Arthermyst/characters/folder:3306103
Prompt: [list prompt title & then your completed prompt]
4. Draw or Describe your pokemon's pokeball! (They do not have to be 'traditional' pokeball styles)

Melky's pokeball is in a bad state, and for good reason: they refuses to enter it. There's no point in trying to bribe or threaten them, they' ll only use it as a game, the ball won't hold them. They will accept many things, carrying people on their back ( even if it means looking ridiculous when the person is tall), fetching things if they are asked to, or even guarding a place without sleeping. But getting into their pokeball? Never.
As for the pokeball itself, it's a classic, basic pokeball that has seen better days. Always in its activated form, never miniaturized, it is Melky who carries it, refusing to give it to their trainer.
dream pet wrote:Image
I'm the protagonist !
Arthermyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SonOfStarGod » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:31 am

Username + ID: SonOfStarGod 639144
Pokemon being used/link: Bart
Archive: here
Prompt: 4. Draw or Describe your pokemon's pokeball! (They do not have to be 'traditional' pokeball styles)

Pokemon being used/link: Quandale
Prompt: 4. Draw or Describe your pokemon's pokeball! (They do not have to be 'traditional' pokeball styles)

Pokemon being used/link: Bart
Prompt: 1. Show me/describe this pokemon doing their favorite move! How did they learn it and why is it their favorite?

Pride Prompts!
Pokemon being used/link: Bart, Quandale, Jerald
Prompt: 1. Draw your pokemon repping a pride flag that represents them!
Last edited by SonOfStarGod on Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
StarGod | they/them | | Always looking for trades!
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:55 pm

Pride Prompts!
Username + ID: dragonstars+865902
Pokemon being used/link:Glacier
Archive:
Boop
Prompt:
Draw your pokemon repping a pride flag that represents them!
Glacier is both trans and bisexual! He has a special spiked collar for pride month.
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:51 pm

Pride Prompts!
Username + ID: 0Zero0 780482
Pokemon being used/link: Mamoru - Hisuian Growlithe
Archive: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4746617
Prompt: 1. Draw your pokemon repping a pride flag that represents them!

Because Mamoru is so young, He isn't one hundred percent sure what it all means just yet. He is prideful in who he is and where he is going for sure, but has a lot to learn before he truly knows what flag represents him. Until the day he grows up to be old enough to truly have an identity he proudly represents all those who already have chosen a flag. He knows that the flag isn't what's important, but the trainers and pokemon who are behind the flags. He loves everyone for who they are, and isn't that what Pride really is about?

Here is Mamoru posing with the Community Pride Flag to show his true pride. Dressed, combed and probably over prepared by his trainer, the dog pokemon is happy to represent the trust in his community and as his trainer is a protester for Pride rights he is constantly wearing this sort of thing and loves to do so.

2. How does your pokemon celebrate pride and what does it mean to them?

As stated before, Mamoru is really a child, a baby to be honest. Super young. It doesn't mean that he can't get an idea of Pride, as he celebrates love every day with or without the knowledge of the community, but thanks to his trainer he knows so much! While he doesn't understand it all, he enjoys the attention he gets at every celebration, rally, or silent moment with his trainer. He wears all sorts of flags to represent all kinds of people from those he's actually met, to ones he is bound to. The colors are so enjoyable to him, and seeing people happy only excites him and fills him with energy.

His trainer is always spouting 'love is love', and what else could you ask for in a puppy? At first when his trainer spouted this stuff he would tilt his head curiously, but now he gets all excited and jumps for joy. It always gets him a treat, so even if he's not familiar with english, food is a good motivator. If he did know he would definitely agree though, he loves everybody, and every one who meets him can't help but goggle and appreciate his cuteness and energy.

There have been those that he hasn't been able to get along with. Those who disagree with his trainer have to deal with him! He will bark, and growl, and even chase if need be! Though He isn't much of a fighter, if someone tries to harm another he does his best to break up the fight. His owner has stated that he hopes he will be the one to keep everyone safe from those who are to stupid to realize all everyone wants in the community is to be accepted.

3. Make a pride flag based off your pokemon's color palette and identity!

The orange represents how food brings us all together no matter who we are, the black represents all colors are welcome to food as black is a mixture of all colors, and the white is... whip cream? I don't know. Anybody and everybody is allowed to feed and pat this dog. Cause food really does bring people together, and he's willing to share it with you no matter who you are.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:14 am

Username + ID: Kris Dreemurr 186503
Pokemon being used/link: Aetherin
Archive: Ethereal Court
Prompt:
7. What are your pokemon’s relationships with others like?

He trails off, and he doesn’t seem to have an answer in words. He motions instead to his journal, allowing you to flip through the pages.

First day as a member of the Ethereal Court! I can still feel my nerves from the special mission, haha..
Boss - the Furfrou, they haven’t really given me their name - is a little intimidating, but that might just be because they lead the whole thing! I’m sure they’re not too bad if you’ve been here for a while. They’re very thorough and definitely expect everyone to do their jobs efficiently, and they probably expect that much from me, too! Hopefully I won’t let them down! It’s nice of them to let me have the first day off, at least.

---

Second day! Today Boss had me go and speak to Communications. They said it was in part to get my anklet properly attuned to everything. They told me there were two folks who worked here, although I only got to speak with one, ‘cause the other seemed to be busy with fieldwork.
The one I did speak to was Hurley! She seemed really nice, although she’s kinda quiet. She was nice enough to help m get my anklet somewhat attuned to Communications, although she told me that I should come back when Syn wasn’t busy to get it smoothed over, since Hurley’s not a Psychic type. I felt bad about taking up too much of their time, so I left!
Hopefully Syn is just as nice! I liked interacting with Hurley, at least..

[Attached to this page is a very poor doodle of the Hisuian Zorua.]

---

Still the second day! Everyone came back from missions by the late afternoon, which was nice. Hurley said she’d tell Syn that I was gonna come around to check in.
Everyone met in the dining hall for dinner, and I got to meet the chefs for the Court! There were two of them.
The first one was a Flareon! He didn’t seem much for talking, though.. Turns out nobody else knows much about him, either! He prefers to work first and talk later, I guess. When I tried to speak to him he just shrugged me off and headed back to the kitchen, which is kind of frustrating… I have more time to speak to him later, though!
The other chef was a Houndour! He seemed grumpy, though. He did tell me his name was Zeal! That was all I got from him, and he told me that if I kept bothering him for non-work purposes that he’d bite me. :(
Other than that, dinner was nice! They do know how to cook, mysterious personalities aside. I’m excited for the future here!

---

It’s been a few days! Boss let me figure out my way around the Court until I got used to everything. They said that it’s about time that I figured out what I wanted to do within the Court! They told me that I didn’t have to just do rescue missions, but could work somewhere within the building. They also said I should probably work on picking a God to devote myself to, and suggested visiting the archives to decide which one to focus on!
The archives seem really nice, although a little unkempt. Despite the dust, I think it’d be nice to work here! I’ll have to speak with Boss about if there’s somewhere here I’d be able to work.
Hopefully they won’t mind!

As you finish that entry, Aetherin gingerly takes the journal from you. That’s all he appears to want you to read.
He seems to be making friends, at least! If you could call them friends.
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leonscharizard » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:02 am

Username + ID: leonscharizard - 1017744
Pokemon being used/link: https://toyhou.se/16509115.moo-moo-nfs
Archive: https://toyhou.se/glitterystars/charact ... er:3332493
Prompt:

2. Has your pokemon ever encountered a legendary? what was this like and how did it impact them?
Yes! Moo Moo has always been a social Pokémon, despite his species not being known for their friendliness. Among his many friends is a sky-bound Lugia with a passion for flying. She is a bit clumsy, but she’s built up her faith in herself enough so that she asked Moo Moo if he’d like to fly with her. Loving the wind in his fur and spending time with Lugia, he accepted gladly. Now, they fly together nearly every single day, and today, the wind helps her keep her balance since she’s a little flushed since she’s out of breath from flying so often! She enjoys it nonetheless. Moo Moo and Lugia met at a small lake where he went to take a drink, and Lugia stopped there too! They bonded over the fact they are unique, with Lugia being a very uncommon species, and Moo Moo being a very uncommon pattern for a Hisuian Zorua. They started spending time together, and now, have been best friends ever since he was a little pup, so it impacted his life pretty heavily encountering a legendary, and made a new best friend out of it.

Not sure if traditional art is accepted, hopefully it is tho!
leonscharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampirebatbite » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:21 am

Username + ID: Vampirebatbite + 731454
Pokemon being used/link: Adder
Archive:boop
Prompt: [list prompt title & then your completed prompt]

1. Show me/describe this pokemon doing their favourite move! How did they learn it and why is it their favourite?

Adders favourite move is most definitely the Cut move, she learned it very soon after being hatched, taught via HM by her trainer, Kai, so that she would be able to assist in Kai’s gardening hobby. Adder regularly helps her trainer to prune shrubs and bushes, so the cut move comes in handy to remove any stray weeds or leaves that are slightly too tricky for Kai to grab a hold of. At first however, Adder wouldn’t fully understand that she wasnt supposed to cut all the plants apart, and so a few times Kai ended up with a garden full of dead and destroyed plants. It took a lot of patience and understanding from Kai for Adder to fully understand how the move was meant to be used in this setting.

4. Show or describe your pokemons pokeball

Adders pokeball is, safe to say, absolutely useless at this point. Due to the fact she spends most of her time out of her pokeball and chilling with her trainer, the pokeball has begun to stiffen and the mechanisms inside have broken down with lack of use. Originally a bright red like the traditional pokeball, it is now a faded and dull brownish red, with moss growing from the inside and rendering it effectively useless. Despite this, Adders trainer keeps the pokeball around, more as a keepsake than anything else, though she does keep saying she’s going to get it fixed, but Adder thinks thats to appease everyone around them rather than her true intention.

Rarely around, but feel free to message and I'll reply whenever I can!

wermz archive
Vampirebatbite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rondell » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:42 pm

Pride Prompts!
Username + ID: Rondell 4680
Pokemon being used/link: Pepper
Archive: xXx

1. Draw your pokemon repping a pride flag that represents them!

—————————————————-

2. How does your pokemon celebrate pride and what does it mean to them?

To Pepper, Pride means being herself each and every day, and never being ashamed of it. Living life to its fullest, and providing an example to others who may be afraid to step from the shadows. She's been lucky - she has a wonderful family who have always supported her (with the exception of her grandfather, but she doesn't care about his opinion), and she's never felt like she's had to hide. But she knows that it's not been the same for everyone. Some have to fight harder to realize their happiness! That's why Pepper stands tall. There's strength in unity, and value in blazing a trail to make it easier for others to follow. Someday, no Pokemon will have to live a lie for fear of the truth.

—————————————————-

3. Make a pride flag based off your pokemon's color palette and identity!

Based on the Demisexual flag, because Pepper identifies as such, with an additional bright red stripe and her signature spade added in for good measure. Pepper very, very rarely develops 'crushes' (she can count one wing every crush she's had in her entire life) and even when she does it's more in a 'you're interesting and I want to learn more about you' way than a 'you're super hot date me now' kinda way. As of now she's never had romantic feelings for anyone. Though she hasn't given up hope of finding the right Pokemon someday! She's in no rush, after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the Agglomeration!
(I.E. my characters...)

P.S - Happy holidays!!
Rondell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me