My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1907

Postby Majestic_Dreams » Thu May 13, 2021 10:52 am

username + ID: Majestic_Dreams #229050
kalon name: Tamara
compliments (optional): i haven't been here long heh, so I don;t know anybody yet ! ^^;
bonus question (optional): funny montages of her favourite youtubers for sure!
Notice wrote:Only active here for the adopts and forums etc. May not be super
fast at responding to PM's so feel free to poke. Trying to be more
active again!
Taking offers on all WME's, pm me for more info. Linked to the right
Majestic_Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jvnxed » Thu May 13, 2021 11:39 am

username + ID: Jvnxed 653499
kalon name: Maxine
compliments (optional):
bonus question (optional): slime making videos! especially the fruit themed ones :]
she/her
hi im jinx and i literally don’t know what to put here so signature is a work in progress I Guess!!
——————————————————————————————————————————
Jvnxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quietlights » Thu May 13, 2021 11:43 am

username + ID: quietlights 616969
kalon name: lune
compliments (optional):
bonus question (optional): compilations of the best moments from her favorite artists' concerts
quietlights

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Thu May 13, 2021 2:15 pm

username + ID: knickknacks + 815546
kalon name: Piper
compliments (optional):
bonus question (optional): Vine compilations. That is all.
Hi there!
You can call me Knick! I'm a runner and casual artist
who loves thinking about stories and never writing them.
I’m around for various arpgs and species stuff ^^

art fight!
threads for arpgs/species I'm currently active in:
kalons--salted stone--knollclan--sound asheep--haven
other cs characters™

she/her -- student -- est
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mnemosyne » Fri May 14, 2021 2:30 am

username + ID: Mnemosyne & 249050
kalon name: Merengue
compliments (optional):
76heart: my dear!! i'm so grateful to have been your friend all this time and i love chatting with you and developing our kals together ♥ you're definitely my best friend on this site and i've always appreciated that so much! you're such a lovely person and i adore keeping up with your projects and the things that you work on! i hope you know that there's always a friendly face waiting for you, and i can't wait to keep chatting for many moons to come!! c:

cypheriius: ahh i love your batches and kit designs so much! it's been so much fun being a GA alongside you, and i always really appreciate your lovely comments ♥ i can't wait to see what else you put out going forward c:

Safe_Haven: i love having your energy around and i love being a GA with you! i can really tell how excited you are to work on batches and all of your designs have been so great!! i always appreciate hearing your feedback as well ♥

Aey: i just wanted to thank you for all the growth approvals you've done for me throughout the past ~2 years i've been here, you're so lovely to work with and i super appreciate all of the care that you put into it!

iBrevity: you've been doing a lot of growth approvals for me recently and i really appreciate it! it's hard work and i'm really thankful that you've been around to help c:

bonus question (optional): Merengue loves watching those top-down cooking video compilations set to music, especially ones on baking! they calm her down and are always soothing to watch.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

league of legends trash Image

Syne | she/her | trade with me | kalons | mandy ♥ | snow ♥

icon by Aeryn

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Mnemosyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Fri May 14, 2021 2:34 am

username + ID: 22tabby || 346744
kalon name: Opal Discus
compliments (optional): >:3c WIP
bonus question (optional): marriage proposal compilations!
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delta Dawn » Fri May 14, 2021 4:54 am

username + ID: Delta Dawn + 606090
kalon name: Cherry
bonus question (optional): Those oddly satisfy videos that were insanely trendy a few years back

hey, i'm dawn!
they/them | young adult
trade thread

Delta Dawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -pidge » Fri May 14, 2021 9:27 am

username + ID: -pidge + 931289
kalon name: Fish
compliments (optional):
Idyll: Lovely!! It's me, plant! I've missed you so so much and wishing you the absolute best for you <3 I'm so glad you are taking the time to care for yourself, never forget no matter what I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines, and here if you ever need me lovely! You deserve the absolute best and Im keeping you in my thoughts <3 I will be waiting and welcoming you back with open arms lovely <3

cypheriius: Cyyy!!! You are so heckin talented and special, and I want you to know I love you so so much <3 Your such a dear friend to me and I always appreciate everything you say and do! I absolutely adore your art and designs!! They are so good gosh! I honestly really look up to you with it! :pleading: I really adore developing characters with you and I am so happy you allowed me to have Juni as appart of Lanes band <3 Thank you for being such an amazing friend <3

Booshweasel: Dudeeee your art has come so far from when I first met you! You've got mad skills! Seeing your art never fails to make my day, you can really see the effort and passion you put into each and every piece!! Your such a thoughtful, kind and fun person and I want you to know I'll always be here for you <3 I know life can be tough, but I will always be here to pick you back up if you need! I cherish our friendship so much lovely <3

Zailune: Zailllll, you are the most generous and sweetest people I know! You put everyones needs before your own and as incredibly kind as it is, please lookout for yourself aswell. You honestly deserve the absolute best and I value you so so much lvely! You mean so much to me! I really look foward to reading your messages whenever you have the time to send them through! I really appreciate you even take time out of your live to connect with me, is honestly flattered <3

RussianLucifer: Luci you are so funny, you and haven are such an iconic dou and I love seeing such a lovely friendship between the two of you! Im always so excited to see your awesome art and new kal designs! They are always stunning!! I definatly have 'getting a kal designed by luci' on my bucket list!! <3

SafeHaven: Havennn! My bird loving buddy! We have so much in common and I love hearing about what you and nunu get up too! Im always really happy to see your name pop up when Im on discord and everyone else is asleep ahah! You are so fun and our converstations always make me smile! <3

Branded: I am still so so flatered you commissoned me for your pony refs! Youve been AMAZING as a customer and you always manage to make me smile! You are so sweet and kindhearted and Im so lucky to of met you through smolcord! Im so happy for you and booshweasel and I truely wish you the very best <3 Thank you so so much lovely! You've been a tresure!

DragonofEmber: Hey Ember! I really wanted to include you and let you know Im here for you lovely! You are so sweet to me and
Im so happy we are friends! I know we dont talk as much, but I wanted to let you know I've missed you alot and im always here if you need me x <3

bonus question (optional): Definatly a funny bird compilation!!
Last edited by -pidge on Sat May 15, 2021 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, im pidge/bee!
Feel free to message me, I don't bite!
(discord; pigeons.#4071)
Here are my kals]

-pidge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinnamon Heart » Fri May 14, 2021 11:07 pm

username + ID: Cinnamon Heart 814593
kalon name: Sequin
compliments (optional):

Schnuffel Bunny: your designs, nursery batches and art are just gorgeous, I love your style!

sakurayashiki.: I love your designs and nursery batches! They're all so pretty.

Aey: your designs are so interesting and fun! I love your use of colours.

carpe. I love your designs and nursery batches! There's just something special about your designs, they all look so lovely.

idyll: your designs are gorgeous! I love your use of colours and patterns.

Baylin: that first kalon as a guest artist looks beautiful! I'm looking forward to your other kalons designs.

magpie!: well done on the design for kalon 1900! I'm impressed you could create such a lovely yet complex design.

AboveAspen, Bloth Hoondr and Rabbit: you're doing such great work keeping the archive and bank in check, well done and thank you for your hard work!

bonus question (optional): Sequin loves compilations of varied but interesting videos, think Daily Dose of Internet.
ImageImageImage
she/her or they/them
bi ¦ BLM
Cinnamon Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me