Re: KALON RE-ADOPT 3

Postby nermal1999 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:48 am

username: Nermal1999
which kit?: top right
name: Jacob
prompt answer:

Jacob's zodiac is that of Leo.
And being a Leo is something he is very proud of being as he finds it to be an honor.

And there are many aspects that Jacob tends to share with his zodiac, such as,
He's a really cheerful boy and has a wide spread creative mind.
He can be pretty humorous at times and is very generous towards others.
And no matter the topic you can be sure that he'll bring his burning passion.

But not all is good in being a Leo, I mean after all no one is perfect.
There are times where Jacob can be a little Arrogant, as well as self-centered.
He also has a bit of a stubborn bone in his body.
But all in all his a pretty good boy who is well behaved and loves to make others happy.

Jacob quite enjoys going to the theater as he finds the plays to be very lively.
He also tends to enjoy being admired, but not to much or it starts to be a burden.
And do to his creative mind Jacob just love bright and cheerful colors, he just loves how they light up a room.

One thing Jacob can't stand is being ignored, as he doesn't like the feeling it gives him, as it makes him feel as if he's being forgotten.
Jacob also tends to dislike the thought of facing reality, especially during hard times.
There's just sometimes about it that tends to upset him.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob was born on the 23rd of July, just shortly after his brother Jesper who was born on the 22nd.
The two were born fairly close with Jesper being born just before midnight while Jacob was born just after.
so even though the two are twins Jacob is technically the youngest of the two.
(Even if it's by just a few minutes.)

Jacob's twin brother, Jesper was born as cancer. Which is way different then leo. So even though there are aspects to his brother that Jacob can't understand. But there's no question that he loves his brother greatly and is very thankful towards him.

There are many good and bad aspects to Jesper being a cancer sign while Jacob is a Leo.
But in a way the two are able to find a balance.

For Jacob having Jesper be cancer can come In handy especially when he's being a bit over the top.
While Jesper can also benefit from Jacob being Leo

For Jacob Its Jesper's calm and relaxed nature that's able to keep Jacob calm and humble. But it can also be hard at time with Jesper's insecurities and suspicions towards others that Jacob can have a hard time understanding him.

And for Jesper it's Jacob's humorous side that's able to help brighten hard times he might be going through.
But it can also be hard on Jesper when Jacob is going on bragging about something he did, or is being down right stubborn.

But hey! who said that brother's had to be exactly the same?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

link to partner's form: Broccoli_Bento
Last edited by nermal1999 on Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )

ılılıllı▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( ♫ )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ılılıllı
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:48 am

username: Broccoli_Bento
which kit?: Bottom left
name: Jesper

prompt answer:

Jesper's zodiac sign is cancer, and like cancer he is; tenacious, highly imaginative (which makes him a great artist), can be persuasive, emotional, sympathetic, and is very loyal.
    He on the other hand can also be; a little moody, pessimistic, insecure, and suspicious of things and strangers.

Jesper likes art and home-based hobbies, as well as taking care of his home and family.
    He also likes being near water of any kind, especially moving water.
    Jesper isn't a fan though of strangers, and struggles being around them, and he dislikes any criticism of his family.

He was born July 22nd, just a few minutes before midnight, and his brother Jacob was born just a few minutes after midnight, making his birthday on July 23rd.
    These two wear born as polar opposites as both cancer and leo, and their colors matching these zodiacs as well as their personalities.
    Jesper likes the nighttime and the moon, while his brother likes the daytime and the sun, and coincidentally this planets happen to be these zodiacs respected rulers.

Jesper and Jacob have gone through many times of misunderstandings with one another, and havr gotten into many arguments because of their differing personalities and interests.
    As such they don't always hang out or play together as Jacob likes the outdoors and people, while Jesper prefers the comforts of home and staying away from people, as he is unsure of them.

Jesper is modest and at times is shocked by his proud brother's bragging and stubbornness.
    Fun-loving Jacob on the other hand doesn't understand his shy brother's tearful outbursts and pessimism on life.

They almost didn't try to get along with each other when they were younger, but they looked again and realized why each other were the way they are, and could really try to meet each other half way.

Jesper can really benefit from Jacob's playfulness and cheerful attitude, while Jacob can be more sensitive from Jesper's tenderness.
    With them both having better understandings of each other, they're bond can only get stronger the more they study one another, and put into practice the things they've learned to do for each other.

These opposites actually bring quite a balance to one another, and because of this their brotherly bond and friendship will last forever, despite any hardships that come along the way.

link to partner's form:
nermal1999
Last edited by Broccoli_Bento on Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqims]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shawty-cs » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:33 pm

extending this to the 26th!
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katsue » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:26 pm

Please judge this competition soon!
katsue
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shawty-cs » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:44 pm

katsue wrote:Please judge this competition soon!

kalon mods are working to judge these, thank you!
any designs you see of mine, that is not credited to shawty on th is STOLEN artwork.
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 76heart » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:49 pm

Hello everyone! <3

As you may have seen already, per request of cozyfiles, AboveAspen and I have volunteered to step in and judge the remaining unjudged readoptions. We would both so like to thank you all for your patience as we get around to judging and reading all of your wonderful entries!

Aspen and I will be throwing together the forms for these kalons and compiling them into a post once they have all been judged. Once it has been posted, the winners will be PM'd and added to the refs. Please be patient until then and we will get you all sorted as soon as we can <3

I am in the process of judging this comp and the winner shall be posted shortly <33
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 76heart » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:05 pm

Hello again! I am so so truly sincerely sorry for the wait. Life has done a lot of happening and it's been hard to find the time, but I've finally found a moment and I can't thank you all enough for your patience <33
This comp was really fun to read through and judge, and I so enjoyed reading all the responses <3 I personally really enjoy zodiacs myself, though I don't put much credence to them. They're relatable and fun to learn about and one of my favorite things to do with zodiacs is figure out what the characters I write with my lovely writing friend are and to find those zodiac posts with things the signs do. They're always really enjoyable and great for a laugh and it was so fun seeing the different ways you all took it <3

Anyways, you all have certainly waited long enough, so I am here at last with the winners of these two darlings! <3

I am so proud and happy to announce that the top right darling goes to lemm, and that the bottom left darling goes to Sapphireish!
Your forms really stood out the most to me, and I just love them through and through. They are both so wonderfully written, and I love that you both chose to show rather than tell the prompts answer. You can so clearly see the way they interact and how their signs can play a part. The Leo just comes off so effortlessly with Layne with the subtle vanity and ego and self importance in his own opinions, as does the Capricorn with Casmus. It was fun to read and doing the same scene with different points of view isn't something I see in adoptable comps much, and I think it suits this so so well and it was an excellent choice and I just love it. it further helps to illustrate who they are and their differences and how they interact, and it shows their characters wonderfully. I love the mix of skeptic and fervid believer too, it's a dynamic you both showed so so well! You can just feel the budding friendship between them and the stories yet to tell, and I adore all the details within your entries. Both characters seem so fun and I truly hope Layne and Casmus give you both many smiles, and I so can't wait to see you both around with them and to see what you do and how you develop them both! I know you'll give them magnificent homes <333
Yer a Capricorn, Casmus
I'm a wot

I was going to make a meme and photoshop their faces onto said meme, but I couldn't find any blank ones so alas, this will have to do. This was all I could think about after getting to that point in the entries and it really gave me a chuckle.

I'll get the readoption forms completed once I've had a rest and I'll let you both know with a PM as soon as they're up! Congrats on them <3

@Cyrius and Teamilk Your entries were so lovely! Jax and Pumpkin seem to be an interesting chaotic little pair and I love it <3 Jax seems like a truly caring sweetheart who cares for Pumpkin, and Pumpkin an ambitious loner who cares for Jax in turn. They mesh well together and compliment each other well, and you both expressed the prompt wonderfully! I'm happy that the stars aligned for those two siblings, your entries were charming and so sweet <3
@Randonaut and NewmakerI really love the Virgo and Aries mix, and the contrast of a more level head with a frantic passionate one. Jasper is relaxed and calm, clearly laid back, and Jayden intense and very, very Aries. I love another mix of believer and skeptic, and how in this the skeptic is affected by it and can't seem to help but give it at least a little wait. I love the personality you can instantly glean from both entries as well <3
@Nermal1999 and Broccoli_Bento I loved your entry as well! Both were well done and well written, and I just adore the thought and detail you both took into it, and the take on siblings being only minutes apart but almost worlds apart in difference, and yet similar and close all the same <3 I love that they're both artistic too, in way that suit them best, and how well they still compliment each other where the other is weak and they are strong and bring out the best <3 Jacob and Jesper may not always be able to understand each other, but it's clear they care for each other and I really love that

You all did amazing and I so wish I could give out HMs ahhhh. If you ever want to, I so hope that you all can find some kals to fill the wonderful concepts you created with your partners here <3
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:34 am

thank me later

aNYWAYS KFDJGKJKFG THANK YOU SO MUCH 76heart!!! <333 this was an incredibly pleasant thing to wake up to :"D i had an absolute blast with this competition and its prompt, and i hope lemm can say the same LOL fist bumps u Once Again
    the amount of thought you put into judging this is super nice to see, especially with life just being Life, and i'm really glad you enjoyed our forms!! i'll make sure to take care of the liddol bugger, thank you so much once again <33

also congratulations to the other mentions!! everyone had such nice forms im gonna sob dkfjkjfk
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:31 am

Huge congratulations to lemm and Sapphireish for winning these adorable kiddos!

It was fun reading through everyone's entries and the different personalities each person gave to them.
Thank you 76heart for your comments about nermal1999's and my entry, we had fun writing together.

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqims]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:47 am

congrats to lemm and sapphireish for winning these kiddos \o/

and thank you 76heart for your comments <3 me and cyrius appreciated them!
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me