Re: Kalon #1737

Postby Brainiac5 » Tue May 26, 2020 8:39 am

username: loverboy_

name: Sapphire

prompt:

“I just think it’s unusual.” Sapph tilted his head to look at his friend beside him.
“What is?” They were sitting on the curb in the afternoon sun, on the far edge of the small town they were staying in. His friend gave him a little smile.
“You know everything about me, but you still choose to stay with me. I don’t think just anyone would do that.” Sapph laughed.
“I care about you Val. And you don’t have anyone else.” Val hummed.
“Okay, acceptable answer.” She paused for a second to think. “Remember when you bought popsicles for us? I didn’t have any money, but you bought one for me anyway. That was the first time anyone did something like that for me.” Sapph kept smiling.
“Isn’t that what friends do?”
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squints » Tue May 26, 2020 6:06 pm

username:
momotarou
name:
prompt:

ever been inhibriated in a 24hr donut shop?

wip :'))
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysander » Tue May 26, 2020 8:31 pm

username: lysander
name:
prompt: hmmm tentative
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
kalonsartadoptswritingtoyhouse
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Wed May 27, 2020 6:40 am

username ;;
      sharpiesandhamilton
    kalon name ;;
      reese
    prompt ;;
      reese scratched her arm absentmindedly as she checked out the seventy-second kalon during shift. she was obviously stressed, with hair sticking out at odd angles and a very young kit spouting nonsense in the buggy. she scraped bills and change from her wallet, chewing on her lip as she counted the money one, two, three times. the mother then reached for a small toy her kit had picked out. "not this time, buddy. i'm sorry," she cooed and placed the toy in the return basket. reese thought very little of the action, it happened daily, but as the kit rolled by, her heart tugged after the family. "hey, rodney, cover me for a few minutes?" she called as she scanned the toy, tossed her money into the cash register, and rushed out after the family. the mother was loading her groceries, and reese rushed up to her with a gasp, holding out the toy. "he deserves a little something," she panted from her run across the parking lot. the mother looked at her in confusion and tried to give the toy back, but reese pushed the toy back at her. "give it to him," she urged, and the mother handed the toy to her kit. the kit laughed and giggled, hugging the small stuffed animal. "thank you... reese?" the mother faltered, checking reese's nametag. "no problem," she said with a smile before returning back to the cash register.
        (( 238 // 250 ))
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Wed May 27, 2020 7:24 am

username: arroω˚
name: Venus
prompt: { 249 / 250 }

Venus was walking down a San Francisco sidewalk, up and down the hills. She enjoyed people watching, although she tried to be inconspicuous about it. The Kalon stopped to look at some birds when she heard a small screech. Looking for the owner of the noise, she came across a small buttery yellow kalon. They were holding a sticky ice cream cone smothered in an off-white sludge.
The poor thing had dropped their ice cream! Venus wore a sympathetic look as she flitted over to the child and their mother.

"Hello. I couldn't help but notice your lovely child here dropped their cone. Do you mind if I buy them another one?" She nervously rubbed her hands, waiting for a response. The mother looked up from her sobbing child and gave her a warm smile.

"That's so very kind of you!" She glanced back at the buttery yellow kalon and whispered in their ear. Now what do we say to this nice young lady?

"Thank you!" The kalon leaped with joy as they walked with their mother over to the ice cream cart. Venus smiled widely as she watched the kalon.

"Can I get the vanilla again?" The mother smiled down at her child and nodded. Venus pulled out some money from her wallet and paid the worker.

"Now you be careful with your ice cream, little one," she cautioned. The kalon nodded vigorously and started to smother their face with cream. She said her goodbyes, and went off.
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"
espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hui » Wed May 27, 2020 10:05 am

username: sorahuixxxxxxxxname: cerise xxxxxxxxprompt: [200/𝟤𝟧𝟢]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImagexxxxxxxxxxxxx1600+ online now!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You both like baking.

Stranger: hey!
You: hello
Stranger: so...what do you enjoy baking?
You: probably bread if i had to pick
You: bland answer, i know, but it's actually quite complicated :/
Stranger: no, i get what you mean. i actually tried making bread 5 separate times before
Stranger: it never worked, and it always turned out dense. didn't rise either
You: well i could give some advice if you'd like?
Stranger: ...sure?
You: what container did you use? loaf?
Stranger: yeah
You: did you use measuring cups or a scale?
Stranger: cups
You: ah. it's best to use a kitchen scale since using cups isn't really precise
You: i mean some recipes allow for more leeway in measurements
You: but bread.. it just generally tends to be unforgiving
Stranger: oh i see...
Stranger: that actually makes a lot of sense
Stranger: since ingredients like flour can have air pockets
You: and because people pack flour differently too
Stranger: so that's why my loaf attempts kept turning out too dense
You: yeah so i'd recommend measuring by mass as opposed to volume
Stranger: why is volume used for cooking measurements in the first place though?
You: well it's convenient but otherwise a bit inaccurate
Stranger: well, thanks again for the tips! now i guess i'll go and make bread attempt #6 haha
You: good luck then!

Stranger is typing...
┌────────┐

Stop
[Esc]
└────────┘
┌────────────────────┐

└────────────────────┘
┌────────┐

Send
[Enter]
└────────┘
Last edited by hui on Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:02 am, edited 7 times in total.
┌─────────────────┐

Imagex

└─────────────────┘
hui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hxneystorm » Wed May 27, 2020 11:15 am

username: hxneystorm
    name: nao
    prompt:
hxneystorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopard_14 » Thu May 28, 2020 2:54 pm

username: leopardspots142
name: Cotton
prompt: I was walking though the multicoloured tents and almost shrieked with joy. I had spotted the cotton candy stall, and that was always my favourite place in a carnival. I rushed over and got in line, paid for my food and was about to take a large bite when I heard someone crying. I paused, and walked behind the tent the stall was in front of. A little Kalon girl was sitting in the mud, and there was a pink blob on the ground, covered in dirt. I realised that the blob must have been her cotton candy. "Hey there, shh, don't cry. What happened?" The girl looked up at me, sniffled and replied, "My cotton candy got blown away in the wind and I found it here, covered in dirt. I spent all my savings on it..." I could sense that she was about to burst into tears again, so I quickly said, "Its okay, you can have mine. I haven't touched it, I promise!" She smiled, wiping away her tears, and said "Thank you so much!"
After she ran off, I went back around to the stall and saw that they were closed. "Ah well, I'll get some next time," I mumbled, and went off to enjoy the rest of the fair.

214/250 words
inactive- only leaving account for oekaki gallery
Leopard_14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spiders » Fri May 29, 2020 3:33 pm

username: spiders
name:
prompt: w,,w ip,,,,,
lily
any✿gemini✿pan
‎♥ ‎‎
↓ cs discord server ↓

lilyy#8008

spiders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caravant » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:51 pm

username: caravant
name: Amity
prompt:
Amity gave her fur one last fluff, glancing at the ticking clock and gasping at the time. "Oh no, I'm going to be late!" The rain pounded against her window as she quickly pulled her new coat on, being mindful not to flatten her careful styling. Important to make a good impression, that's what she always said. The rain looked far more intense and intimidating as she stared out the door to her apartment complex. But, with an air of determination, she tucked her bag under her arm, opened her umbrella, and braced herself. She was thankful that she'd had the forethought to purchase a much warmer raincoat only a week before such a nasty storm. Amity walked quickly towards her workplace, icy sheets of rain landing ever harder with every step she took. It was only two blocks to safety when a small blur caught the corner of her eye. Amity skidded slightly as she stopped, turning to see what had drawn her attention. Huddled in an alleyway was a small, drenched pup that trembled with the cold. Amity hesitated for only a moment. "Hey," she said softly, pulling her coat off and ignoring chill that washed over her. She held it out. "Take it." They looked wide-eyed at the coat, her, then the coat again. "Go on," she said, smiling warmly, "it's yours now." After another moment they reached out, wrapping themselves in it. "Thank you." Amity smiled despite the rain soaking her ruined fur. "Of course."
[250/250]
caravant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me