Re: Love Letters

Postby Ravendarus » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:52 pm

sender: Ravendarus
addressee: .forever.
message: Forever you are an absolute sweetheart and I love roleplaying and talking with you and creating head cannons. I deeply appreciate your friendship and love you so much hun!! You are absolutely wonderful and I am so very lucky and honored to be your friend.

sender: Ravendarus
addressee: sprig
message: Sprig you have done such a wonderful amazing job with buttermilks as a species and I am so happy to see them back and thriving! I am excited to develop my characters more with the event and it wouldn't have happened without you! You are an incredible owner and I want to thank you for all your hard work!
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Andromeda » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:55 pm

sender: Bluebird-
addressee: Voltaire
message: You, yooouuu, oh yooouuuuuuu! You knooow ;3 I literally cherish you so much, from the time my heart literally stopped in my chest when I found out you lived 15 minutes from me to our first date lol Pinball and cheesecake for daayyyss my dude. I really miss you and I'm sad this virus has made it harder to hang ;w; I really really hope to see you again before I move out of state because you are such a light, man. I feel so lucky to have met you and grown close to you. Kiss Mozart's head for me <33
──-───────────
She/Her
I love cyan and space and narrative video games

───────────-──
███░██████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░██████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────────────

Chat with me about literally anything..
Life is Strange 2, COD, Smite, AC, Mass Effect
DC > Marvel

───────────────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
My Stables
Kibbins
coding credit

───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░██████████████
Andromeda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔Voltaire♔ » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:02 pm

sender: ♔Voltaire♔
addressee: BadgerBuddies
message: Badger you are such a cutie and ilysm! You are always so happy and social, and I honestly wish I had the attitude that you have! You are always so happy and I love that about you, and you're always so helpful too! You are definitely my yellow milk buddy, you are part of the club now forever!

addressee: certified
message: Cert you are hilarious! Not only are you hilarious, but my gosh you are a gem. You are so easy to talk to, and I love your hotheadedness so much. You always listen to me, despite most of our conversations consisting of my panicking over small things and you listening, but you never judge me and I appreciate that more than you know. Please never change, best wished to you always <3
xxx

────
══════
───────────
══
═══════════
────
═══════════

sig cred
───────────
════
─ - Mason Jennings

♔Voltaire♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:26 pm

sender: drift.
addressee: cert[ified]
ack yeah there's a lovely message above about you and I pretty much have the same things to say just for emphasis,,
You're honestly so kind, and one of the easiest going users I've met so far and im literally blessed to be
in as many species as I am with you because you're just the life of the party kind of person. Thank u
for inviting me into a certain server bc that honestly brightens my mood every single day. You're literally
so kind and I know you'd throw hands for all of us. ily cert <33 ;~;
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:33 am

sender: knickknacks
addressee: BadgerBuddies
    I can't say I know you super personally, but whenever we've interacted you've been so kind and friendly, and I really appreciate that aah. Also- your moos? Your development? Ur barn layout?? A+, very nice, I love all of it. You seem like a real quality person and I always enjoy seeing you pop up in the discord server ^^
    -<3

sender: knickknacks
addressee: micki
    fhgd I remember I first crossed paths with you in rise? And just about keeled over from gratitude when you complimented me, me of all people in a compliment raffle, when I was super new to the community. And every interaction with you since then? You're so kind and fun to chat with and I'm so glad that I know you through buttermilks now as well!
    -<3
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:34 am

sender: Areater
    addressee: rook.
    message: you're not active in the buttermilk cowmunity anymore, but you're still active on cs, so i just wanted to thank you for designing my first buttermilk! i can't believe it was so long ago, and she's still one of my favorite characters <3

sender: Areater
    addressee: zaz
    message: i'm so glad you're an artist for the species! your designs are absolute dolls - so soft! i especially love the dark brown babe you did. i hope to own one of your designed buttermilks some day <33
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────┐

hecking moo.
⇢ she/her ⇠
⇢ atheist ⇠
⇢ queer ⇠

└───────────┘
x
x
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:28 am

x
    sender: Micki.
    addressee: honeybunchesofoats
      we're aboard the vibe train and it makes no stops smh we on it forever now bois. i big love u sm youve vvv quickly become one of my closest friends and im always super happy to talk to you and be around you. also we have the same taste in like,,, most things bc u kno we on that vibe train. u always make me feel better and i just rlly love talking to u and youre so open and friendly that youre just super easy to talk to. big smooches

sender: Micki.
    addressee: Morghettio
      hi yes hello it me, the fool who love u. weve had so many long late night conversations, sometimes about very random and strange things and sometimes v much in the feels. ur incredibly mature and have a vvvv good radar for crap which is a godsend for me bc sometimes i do be wanting to be petty doe and also bc i am not good at reading crap. u make me happy and i love talking to u, and i think ur really just a very open and sweet person. kisses ily big time
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zaz » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:39 pm

the trading post is open for day three!
zaz ♦ she/they ♦ <3

buttermilks
ImageImageImage
zaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔Voltaire♔ » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:46 pm

addressee: Akiera
Aki, you are such a sweet little bean and I adore you soo much! You are an amazing artist and you work so very hard. I am so happy to call you a friend, and I hope that one day you can say the same for me! <3

addressee: LivingLethal
LEEEEEETOL Hi leet you're a nerd but ily. You are a RIOT and I love talking to you every day. I wanna smack you lots of the time, but I also want to hold you high like in the Lion King and show the world how proud of you I am. Keep being you, leet <3
xxx

────
══════
───────────
══
═══════════
────
═══════════

sig cred
───────────
════
─ - Mason Jennings

♔Voltaire♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paopu » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:51 pm

sender: paopu
    addressee: Vol
    hey there I know you get really uncomfortable when you're given love but just know you do deserve it every now and again! however, I'll behave myself and just stick with a quick: I tolerate you immensely <3 ...and maybe a little bit of a 'thanks for all you do!' as a treat

sender: paopu
    addressee: Morg
    your message was so sweet and I agree that we be vibing lately! I've loved talking to you and can't wait to do more of it! it's so touching to me you like my tryouts for things too given that I'm literally in love with your writing like wow!! your kiddos are so well thought out and well developed and I'm in awe! and it's never just putting up with you omg you're legitimately so fun and interesting to talk to! you're sweet and helpful but like on the down low in a way that I super respect to and just haowehgoaw I could gush forever but I've hit the point of the night where coherency is sort of hand wavy so just know that I appreciate you so much.
x
x
x
    they/them

if two people share one
    their destines become
    intertwined they'll remain
    a part of each other's lives
    no matter what

paopu

My pets
My items