Re: Rise | #3008

Postby strawberryjelly » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:47 pm

Username: CloudDraws16
Clan: RoseClan (in sig)

Prompt:
Sandear looks a life as a complicated puzzle, waiting to be solved. Everything’s a mystery until you connect the clues!
Theme Song: Sweet Dreams (are Made of This)
val | she/her | Fallen Light | hi ! call me valerie :) an animal lover, farming game enthusiast. i'm not on here much anymore but feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

<- click for image credit
strawberryjelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:23 pm

Username: opti-mism
Clan: Saltclan (in sig, on mobile)

Prompt:
This cat sees the world through a kaleidoscope, in shades of grey and with colors swirling all around. There is no inherent good, just as there is no inherent bad. He is ready to face the day for what it is, be it glass half full or glass half empty. There is little more you can do than that, and your fate is what you make of it

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sO2UMo ... DSnc5klM6c
One, by Sleeping at Last
This song, while it has a lot of meanings, comes across to me as fate being it's own. Fate requiring nothing of you, and that's okay. Just like the lyrics, he takes each day as it comes, and is ready. You can only make yourself better, take life into your own hands.
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:41 pm

Username: Placebo
Clan: Floodclan

Prompt: He wants so, so badly to believe in the good in the world. To believe in the beauty, the chaotic wonder that permeates every living thing. In a perfect world, everything would happen for a reason that actually mattered.

But he knows, above all else, that not everything happens in a way that can be expected or interpreted. Sometimes you don't always get what you want. Sometimes things don't go they way they should. ...Sometimes cats die, without any warning or regard to what would seem right or understandable. He's given up on trying to think that the world operates in any regard to what he would like. It's best to just go through the motions... wait for the inevitable end.

But he doesn't want to wait for some preconceived end. He wants to have faith that things happen for a reason! A good one, too! That the stars will align out of Starclan's holy ass, or something like that.

Maybe if he keeps convincing himself, it'll come true one day, at least for him. The world's already illogical-- what's one more thing?

Fake it 'till you make it, he supposes.

---

Zero- Imagine Dragons || It's always been a struggle for him to find his way in life. For one reason or another, he's always been the last-- the last to be picked, the last to understand, the last the last the last. His struggle for optimism masks a pessimism that's rooted in his soul like a parasite. Nihilism's got nothing on him, but it doesn't stop him from wanting to work through the pain.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neah » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:49 am

houndjaw wrote:username: houndjaw
clan: valeclan

prompt: sunflower - vampire weekend

"ugh, why is everyone always taking things so seriously? life is one long roller coaster, man, and we're just along for the ride!" to them, life is what you make it and no one can tell you what to do. throw every rule, every bias, out of the window, and you will truly understand that life is a complicated creation with a beautiful ending. if anyone wants them to do something worthwhile to help out the clan, chances are they'll get an earful of the importance of free will. how on earth haven't they been kicked out yet?

Congrats! Give me all the info still blank in their first post if you could (name, gender, etc).
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndjaw » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:53 pm

this just made my entire day!!