Re: Stars • Warriors Survival Game • Explore

Postby AstroCat » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:26 am

DriftClan
Kitetuft stood above Softpaw, who was curled in in a tight ball and sound asleep. It was well past sunhigh, but the lazy apprentice was still fast asleep. Kitetuft sighed, his apprentice had lived in the Clan for moons now, but she still had some difficulty adjusting to Clan life. Namely, the fact that she couldn't just sleep the day away.

"Softpaw! Wake up!" Kitetuft hissed in her ear, prodding her side. The small she-cat blinked open her eyes, then immediately shut them again as she caught sight of Kitetuft.

"Ugh, five more minutes," she groaned, covering her eyes with her paw.

"Nope." Kitetuft flicked his tail in annoyance. "You should be thankful I let you sleep this long. Come along now, we have training to do."

"Fine." Softpaw stood up groggily, giving her pelt a quick shake to help wake up before following Kitetuft out of camp.

[ 148 words ]

--cats on patrol
Kitetuft | HP 100% | HUP 0%
Softpaw | HP 100% | HUP 0%
--level 0
experience: 34/100

--inventory
mouse | 2 of FP | x1
prey | # of FP | x0
prey | # of FP | x0

mallow leaf | x1
cobweb | x1
herb | usage | x0
--items in inventory used
None!
AstroCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx. » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:56 am

Cloverstar greatly disliked hunting alone.
As it was. however, her second-paw had already organised three patrols for the day and this particular charge-cat had not been placed on any of them.
"You're much too busy sorting out other things," they'd chided when she'd argued about it, so she'd gone out by herself. Her second-paw would scowl at her for it later but right now she didn't care.
Brushing aside the thought of her clan, Cloverstar took in a deep breath of crisp and sharp air. No matter how mid-summer it was there was always a chill out here in the tundra - one thing she missed about the far south lands of sunshine, but the isolation and safety here were much preferred to the overrun meadows she'd grown up in. At least the snow was gone, for now.
She let the breath out and hopped down off of the small rock she'd been crouched on, taking brief cover from the wind, a relief that lasted no more than six seconds as she chose her path and trudged onwards. Even now the ground was a little slippy, a little hard. The permafrost was a pain to deal with but so long as she kept her claws out, kept her pace slow until she was certain she wouldn't go tripping and falling over herself, she'd been fine. She'd been doing this for years after all.
Something blew towards her in the breeze, and she stopped to identify it. Whatever it was she was sure it could be beneficial- all she had to do was figure out where it was and she'd be on her merry way.
Changing courses again, Cloverstar headed off in the direction of the new smell, praying to the Starcats that it would be good. At least her lone patrol would be worthwhile.
[ 303w ]

--cats on patrol
Cloverstar | HP 100% | HUP 0%
--level 0
experience: 0

--inventory
prey | # of FP | x0
prey | # of FP | x0
prey | # of FP | x0

herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
n/a
Last edited by xx. on Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myst_c » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:43 am

Cloverstar was padding through the meadow, sniffing all the scents she could in hope she could find something useful, it was a lovely day where the sun wasn't such a burden and was behaving properly and the strong wind really helped Cloverstar in being patient, the search was a bit difficult, having to work by herself in preparing the proper clan and just being by herself at the moment. She kept padding, she knew there was a clean stream to left and a forest in the very, very, very distance where it would have moons just to get there by herself and back. She sighed and kept padding, she was losing a bit of optimism and confidence, earlier she had just tried catching a mouse but it had ran away before she could even leap at it.
'For Starclan's sake I hope I actually find something good.' She thought to herself.
[ 151 words ]

--cats on patrol
Cloverstar | HP 100% | HUP 0%
--level 0

--inventory
prey | # of FP | x0
prey | # of FP | x0
prey | # of FP | x0

herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
Any items used this post (or eaten)
ex. food, herbs, explore items
Myst_c

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halflower » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:59 am

𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚗
Early sunlight glinted through the canopy above her as Featherstar stalked through the dense forest searching for prey. The only sounds that could be heard where the chirps of birds above her singing. It wasn't too long ago that she was abandoned here by her previous owners, but she was lead to believe this was a good thing. Occasionally she managed to escape from them to hunt in the nearby forest alone, but she always went back to them in the end. Now that she was out here, it was easy to see that this was what she had dreamed of for a while. Her only regret was her longing for companionship, it felt so lonely in this vast forest alone.

Featherstar snapped away from her thoughts as leaves rustled in a few nearby bushes up ahead. For a moment she almost forgot what she was out here for, which was to find some prey. She crouched down low as she made her way to stalk towards her target. Perhaps this would be her chance to catch something?
[𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟷𝟽𝟾]

--cats on patrol
Featherstar | HP 100% | HUP 0%
--level 0

--inventory
prey | # of FP | x0
prey | # of FP | x0
prey | # of FP | x0

herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
Any items used this post (or eaten)
ex. food, herbs, explore items
halflower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:09 pm

Clearclan
considering herself lucky she hadn't actually found out what lived in the burrow (she assumed it was nothing but trouble- not something she could take on alone), milkstar made her way quickly back to her territory, making sure to remark places her scent had dropped from. moving the baby bird and mouse she had caught into a log and filling the opening back up with leaves, she took a few seconds to just think over her day, wishing she'd adventured more into the city.

'oh well, tomorrow's another day,' she thought to herself, heading over to the stream and dipping her front paw in. it was cool, and she moved to lay in a shallow area, resting her head on the bank and watching lazily as fish moved by her, startling them with her tail from time to time for entertainment while waiting for something to happen that warranted her moving.
[ 152 words ]

--cats on patrol
Milkstar | HP 100% | HUP 0%
--level 0
experience: 64/100

--inventory
mouse | 2 FP | x1
baby bird | 2 FP | x1
prey | # of FP | x0

herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
n/a
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisco » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:18 pm

not writing this time
rip cricket

[ 0 words ]

--cats on patrol
Bluecloud | HP 100% | HUP 0%
--level 0
experience: 97

--inventory
shrew | 2 FP | x1
scraps | 1 FP | x1
cricket | 1 FP | x1

Mint | usage | x1
Deadly Nightshade | usage | x1
Raspberry Leaves | usage | x1
Stinging Nettle | usage | x1
Deathberries | usage | x2
Alder Bark| usage | x1
Stick | usage | x1
---

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chipackerz » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:36 pm

L Y N X C L A N
Lynxstar tossed and turned in her mossy nest. Sunlight was slowly seeping it's way through the den. The sound of the small stream that cut across camp like an ugly scar was pricking at her ears. The spotted she-cat blinked a few times, clearing the haziness out of them. She yawned and sat up, stretching the top half of her body first, then the lower half.

Lynxstar then shook out her pelt and gave it a few licks. After finishing her little morning routine, she made her way out of the cool, shady den and into the bright sunlight. The first thing the leader noticed was the near sweltering heat. She kept to the shadows as she padded out of camp. Lynxstar let her yellow-green gaze roam around the surrounding area. She quickly spotted a gray squirrel and lowered her body into a hunter's crouch.
[ 145 words ]

--cats on patrol
Lynxstar | HP 100% | HUP 0%
--level 0

--inventory
prey | # of FP | x0
prey | # of FP | x0
prey | # of FP | x0

herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
None

-{Leo // INFP // Horse // Artist
Warriors // Hippo Campus
Animal Crossing // Bookworm
Glass Animals // Nothing But Thieves}-

ImageImageImage
chipackerz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venn1e » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:52 pm

Bluetstar was still alone. She had been sitting in the entrance of a cave system she found for two days now, just thinking about the past events..
My TwoLegs were fighting again.
Bluebell’s collar rang through the now silent house as she checked on both of her TwoLegs. One of them was passed out on the floor, alive, but smelling funny. The other was sleeping peacefully with another TwoLeg that Bluebell hadn’t seen before.
Bluebell went back downstairs. She prodded the smelly TwoLeg a couple times, meowing obnoxiously and licking his face. Her food bowl was empty, and her litter box was full. After a few minutes of trying to get him up, she huffed and picked up her food bowl, placed it on his head, and crawled outside through a hole in the wall that her owners hadn’t bothered to fix. She wanted food.

Bluetstar decided that she needed to get up and moving if she wanted to survive out here. So, that’s what she did. She got up and left the cave, purring quietly at the feeling of sunlight on her fur. She shook herself awake and walked towards a small forest she had spotted before.

She wanted food.

[ 201 words ]

--cats on patrol
Bluetstar | HP 100% | HUP 0%
--level 0

--inventory
prey | # of FP | x0
prey | # of FP | x0
prey | # of FP | x0

herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
N/A
my name’z felony, any pronounz

i’ve beat lin manuel miranda in a card game

baby /p
venn1e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfstormSC » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:02 pm

Duskclan
Shadestar stirred from his new nest.
It was the night after he went to get his nine lives from starclan and he was still exhausted from the trek to the moon pool and from the painful jolts that surged through his body upon receiving his lives.
He shook his head, trying to clear it from the fuzziness and wake of sleep.
He needed to work hard to establish his clan if he wished to survive with them, and so he would first set the marks of his territory. This should be enough to keep any trespassers out, for now at least. This place was now his, his to rule. He just needed to establish that to everyone else and make it so.
He would also try to hunt on his patrol if he could, looking out for anything that might be useful down the track.
His claws itched, eager for the hunt.
He pads out of his den, feeling the soft, flakey earth on his paw pads.
He stalks out of the clan's new camp, a rush of adrenaline coursing through him as he catches the familiar scent of something. Something... vaguely familiar?
[ 193 words ]

--cats on patrol
Shadestar | HP 100% | HUP 0%
--level 0

--inventory
prey | # of FP | x0
prey | # of FP | x0
prey | # of FP | x0

herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
None

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm WolfstormSC, but you can call me Wolf!
He/him or They/Them
World Builder/Writer - Artist - Gamer
Avatar of Thatcher by Crisadence - #160992 on Lioden
Art of Atticus and Vincent by LonewolfKumniver on TH
Beaumont Collies - Return - Stars - VOK - HW
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WolfstormSC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

exploring! | five 🌱

Postby suds » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:28 pm

𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷

feeling peckish, lilystar bit into the mouse she had caught earlier that day. still fresh, she sighed contentedly, closing her eyes and resting in the divot. when she finished her meal, she thanked starclan and buried the remains with care. she washed her mouse-brown coat, licking a paw and bringing it over her ear. when her fur was clean and shiny, she shook her tail and padded out of the divot. she stretched, feeling nice and full from her meal.

i could nap, she thought, but decided against it as the day was still young. sunsong was waiting at home, surely a strong cat like her could handle the camp by herself. turning her ears, she listened for any sign of movement as she padded through the woods, tasting the air in case the badger decided to return. if it did, she would have to flee, as she was only one cat. remaining optimistic, lilystar weaved her way through the underbrush calmly.

[ 162 words ]

--cats on patrol
lilystar | HP 100% | HUP 10%
--level 1
experience: 33 / 200

--inventory
mouse | 2 FP | x1
vole | 2 FP | x1
baby pigeon | 2 FP | x1
shrew | 3 FP | x1

juniper berry | bellyache | x2
holly berry| poison | x1