Postby Stormowalf » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:37 am

I went searching!
Username: Stormowalf
Other User: Hail.
Amarog 1: xx
Amarog 2: xx
Amarog 3: xx

Entry:
Trehi rolled his eyes at the feral Amarog as it began gnawing at the bark of a tall oak tree,

"Trellis! Trellis, no! You aren't suppose to eat wood! I thought you had an itch or something and you had to use the- Oh gods help me..."

When news of the spring solstice spread through the land, Amarogs from far and wide ventured to find partners and to find the pieces of the pristine pelt of the Great goddess Kaiyiali. Trevi at first was not at all interested,
A blessing? That's all? He thought
But as time went by, he grew more and more interested in the festivity that united almost all the amarogs, both of high and low humanities.

Many high humanity amarogs partners with other high humanity ones. It was easier to communicate after all. But Trehi quite frankly was a little scared of the other high humanity amraogs, he really didnt know why, but the feral beasts comforted him more. So, he decided that he'd take up the challenge and pair up with a low humanity amarog. He thought that maybe their feral senses would be able to help then in the challenge.

But he regrets that decision, oh so much...
The beast he had decided to partner up with was called Trellis. Or so that he assumed it was. It was the only word the Amarog's mouth could produce so he had assumed that it was his name, and it was obvious that the Amarog with the python pelt was one bearing a low humanity, meaning that this treasure hunt will undoubtably be... difficult. They had limited ways of communticating with eachother, the beast had near to none of his former manner or morals left. He was a wild beast, and Trehi was going to have to put up with that and he was determined to do so, he was not one to back down from a challenge.

They've been partnered up with together for a few days now, but all they have accomplished in these few days were just walking round in circles of this tall oak forest and occasionally hunting for little rabbits that raced through the lush green bushes and burrowed in their cozy hidey-holes.
And Trehi was beginning to lose hope...

He watched Trellis spin around and around the soft mud, watching him sniff the sticky surface. Trellis did this very often, sometimes even after a few pawsteps, Trehi didn't even know if Trellis knew what was going on and what they were supposed to be looking for.
After a while, Trehi sat down in the mud and gazed into the narrow sky between the branches of the strudy oak trees. And he began to wonder, his partner too once was a human just like him. He's heard before of low humanity Amarogs that can't remember a thing of their past, he wondered what Trellis's backstory was, what was his name before "Trellis", who was he?
As he began to drift off further into his daydream, he heard the soft sound of claws scratching against something.
It sounded sort of like... Digging?
And to Trehi's absolute surprise, Trellis was actually digging! He actually may have found something!

Trehi watched now with a shine in his eye as he cheered the feral Amarog on. And, after he had waited for what seemed forever,
Trellis pulled a (slightly dirty) yet still a pure white fluffy deer pelt,

"Good boy- or well uh, well done... Good job.." Trehi awkwardly patted Trellis on the back.

Now the feral Amarog was clawing at the soft pelt. Trehi yelped and tugged the pelt back, dusting off the dirty and drool from it,
"You aren't supposed to play with the pelt... It's sacred to Kaiyali!" He growled in an annoyed tone.
Trellis had gotten up from his croutched position and began sniffing the air. It seemed as if he had caught scent of another pelt.
At that moment, Trehi's heart swelled with pride for the mismatched duo, Trehi didn't know a single thing about the curious beast and he probably didn't know a thing about him either (He probably doesn't even care) but perhaps they still had a chance after all...

Renata studied the two from a distance, pelts clutched in her jaws loosely to prevent her canines from puncturing the treated deer skin. They were a curious pair, that much was certain, but they appeared to be efficient. She turned away with a puff of air through her nose, her mind drifting off to the items she had collected rather than the filthy pelts in her jaws. This activity was certainly not what she wanted to do, but she couldn't shake the puppy-dog-eyes Cinder had given her when she said no. For his sake she was out here, collecting pelts for a monster that she felt no more respect for than she would to a tick. Her tail twitched, longing to lash widely but begin restrained by the knowledge that the motion would most certainly throw off her balance; yet another flaw of this cursed form.

Large paws crushed the grass behind her and the loud sounds of a snuffling nose spikes her attention. In a whirl she turned around sharply, throwing the approaching Amaorg to the ground with a snarl, but stopping upon recognition of their pelts. It was one of the two she had watched a moment ago. Sure enough, the second rushed between the trees a moment later.

Renata stepped back with a grumble, lifting her paw from the grounded Amarog to allow him to stand. Slowly he got up, his eyes wary. The second Amarog stared at her, clearly a little nervous by the presence of a stranger. He held some pelt scraps in his jaws. Certainly not much, but still an impressive amount. Renata leaned her head back slightly as he began trying to speak to her, unsure of her humanitiy. Being medium-low meant she could understand him and think, but still. . . those primal instincts were strong in her blood, and her speak was broken at best. Past conversation attempts had worked poorly, and she felt her heart sour at the thought of trying to communicate with another Amaorg and the feeling of her tongue being tied in a knot as the words just wouldn't come came to mind.

Dismissively, she threw her pelts at the pair and turned away, glad to be rid of them. She marched through the forest leaving the two behind, though she looked back for a moment as they quickly returned to their search. For a split second, she saw what Kaiyiali was hoping for as the two worked together in harmony. The feeling was brief and quickly shoved off, however, as she quickened her pace to return to her items.
Last edited by Stormowalf on Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
𝔸 ℝ𝕀𝕍𝔼ℝ 𝕔𝕦π•₯𝕀 π•₯π•™π•£π• π•¦π•˜π•™

xxxxx 𝕒 ℝ𝕆ℂ𝕂 π•Ÿπ• π•₯
𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕀𝕖 𝕠𝕗 π•šπ•₯𝕀 β„™π•†π•Žπ”Όβ„,
xxxxx𝕓𝕦π•₯ π•šπ•₯𝕀
β„™π”Όβ„π•Šπ•€π•Šπ•‹π”Όβ„•β„‚π”Ό

β—€texttextexttexttexttexttexttexttextβ—₯
kalons β™’οΈŽ xxx β™’οΈŽ TH
ImageImage
My name's Wren and I'm largely inactive on CS now rip
pfp credit β™’οΈŽ xxx β™’οΈŽ friendo!
β—£texttextexttexttexttexttexttexttextβ—’
Stormowalf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spring Solstice - Kaiyiali's Blessing - Closes April 1st

Postby Yuroshi » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:33 pm

I went searching!
Username: yuroshi
Entry:
Sean knew it wouldn’t be long until all the pelt pieces were found. Every single Amarog would’ve heard their Lady’s message... even if not all of them were to actually listen to and follow her β€œwords,” most certainly enough would listen to be able to find the amount necessary to make Her whole again. After all, for all of Her magnificence and power, the previous body of the deity was that of a Doe- not even half of the size as a full grown Amarog, or even an adult human. Yet... each time he grasped a piece of Her pelt, he knew that somehow, she was bigger than all of them. And his heart felt a cold, contradicting sort of righteous anger- for all his life might have been boring and β€œnormal,” before the change, he was never cruel enough to kill needlessly, especially not for something as pointless as vanity and pleasure. How one could take another’s life, a life so pure, and not even for survival’s sake, he knew he would never understand. But... here he shook his head. Right now, he had a task to do. For if there was even a single piece of Her pelt left out there, he was absolutely sure he would do his all to find it. Rising to his feet, he prowled out of his den to find that it was slightly before sunrise- exactly the right time to get started.
Sean immediately set off in the direction the sun would rise, heading off at a trot with his head level to his shoulders. His nose was quivering as he searched for a scent- but not the scent of the Lady, no, not yet. He knew it would prove fruitless to try to search for the scraps left of Her alone. He wasn’t sure how he knew, but he did. Instead, he was searching for his... well, he didn’t dare call her a friend, even if he most certainly considered her one by now.
Then he found her. Wenjar. He greeted her with a yip, announcing his presence but not bothering to use the language he spoke before- for while he could do so, it wasn’t nearly as effortlessly as his companion could, and he knew she understood well enough. Besides, why waste time and words on something a single noise could take care of quite effortlessly? That was his mentality, and he knew that Wenjar was similar. While she wasn’t cold like her ice-like horns may suggest, she was nothing if not hard-working and efficient.
Still, the higher-humanity Amarog couldn’t quite hide her eye roll at Sean’s high-pitched and excited call of greeting. With only a flick of her tail in response, Wenjar immediately set off to search for the pelt pieces, Sean trotting obediently at her side. They wasted no time, and ignored no hints as they travelled swiftly between trees, brush, and all other things you might find in the forest. Every once in a while, they would stop to snap short conversations to one another, although nothing wasted on things that wouldn’t help with the search. It was simply Wenjar’s nature to take care of the task first, then have fun later, although she certainly wouldn’t skip out on the little bits of fun she got at the same time. As the sun set, she even made it a game to see if she could get the sunlight from her horns to distract Sean as he searched the ground, and found- to her great amusement- that it was incredibly easy to do so. For the most part he was a very... neutral Amarog, so the fact that he gazed at her shining horns with such avid fascination and even thumped his tail on the ground sometimes because of it, amused her to no end. Of course, they didn’t stop searching as they did so, for even when Sean was distracted, he would grab up handfuls of leaf-litter to sift through when he got back on track.
It was pure chance, then, when she happened to shine the reflected light into his eyes exactly when they were by a muddy dip in the ground, so Sean’s hand grabbed not leaves, but a large handful of mud. As Wenjar rolled her eyes with a slight smile, Sean wiped the chunk of mud onto a nearby tree, snickering slightly at his own misfortune. Both were incredibly surprised when there, stuck in the mud now on the tree, was a scrap from the Lady’s pelt. Sean dropped to the ground with mirth at their fortune, and maybe a little at the gobsmacked expression on Wenjar’s face, and even she couldn’t help but crack a small smile- it was the perfect way to end the first half of their day.

Amarog 1: Sean Bleucrest
Amarog 2: Wenjar
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:35 pm

I went searching!
Username: yuroshi
Entry:
Sean woke from his brief rest by the river that he had travelled back to with Wenjar to clean the scrap piece at, and gave a massive but silent yawn. Then he rose and stretched, fully refreshed after his hour long nap in the warm sun but touched by the cool wind. With a grin, he poked the still-sleeping Wenjar repeatedly in the shoulder, but she didn’t rise at all, merely rolling onto her side to bask in the sunlight. He laughed quietly before gently waking her up, happy to find that once she actually woke, she didn’t need any time to orient, but rather was completely refreshed and ready. So they set off. Both of them travelled at a slower speed now than they had before, though no less determined. The difference was that now, they had a scent to catch, and that’s all they needed to follow once they could find it. They couldn’t risk simply running around blindly, though it’s gotten them lucky the first time. But now... they would do it, and the scent could guide them. Still, their formation dissent change overmuch. Sean travelled with nose close to the ground, as per usual, trying to catch a scent of some sort of small rodent or something similar that may have taken the pelt to enhance its burrow. Wenjar kept her head held high, nostrils flaring and mouth slightly opened as she scented the wind, trying to catch the elusive pelt’s smell of the dancing air around them. Just because they were focusing on their noses didn’t mean they weren’t keeping a careful watch though- they both knew the possibility of one of the pieces having been somehow brought through a river or something similar, taking away the scent. So they kept their eyes open and focused, just in case.
This time though, it was their noses that helped them.
They both had been traveling with minimal conversation, more with a single-minded focus, up until that point. Sean suddenly stopped directly in front of Wenjar, and had she not been so perceptive she no doubt would’ve fallen over him. But notice she did, so when Sean took a huge breath in before tearing off at breakneck speed she had no trouble following. She did notice, though, that he was trying very hard to be quiet with his footsteps, and quickly found the scent he had caught as they got closer, also noticing the tracks on the ground. With a growling order to β€œveer right,” Wenjar took off diagonally left. Sean didn’t question her order, but curved his trajectory to better follow it. It didn’t take long until the object of their desire was seen... hooked onto the tusk of an absolutely massive boar. As the boar noticed Sean to its right, it immediately began charging left... straight into Wenjar’s waiting arms, although it tried to stop. Sean, though, didn’t stop his pursuit just because it was going towards Wenjar, who by this point had it firmly by the tusks. Instead he charged directly at its side, knocking it away from Wenjar and tumbling with it before both rose. For a minute, the boar and Sean simply stared at each other- the boar in fear and wonder at just being spared, for Sean was no longer trying to chase him, and Sean with a patient understanding. Then, as Wenjar came up behind him raised on hind legs, Sean snarled slightly at the boar, sending it squealing off into the forest, for it was not so foolish as to go against two top predators when it could easily escape from the foreign territory. Sean whipped around to face Wenjar with a grin as she triumphantly held up the pelt scrap she’d managed to pull from the beast’s tusk. And with that they began on their way back, both with a proud posture in their movement.
Sean couldn’t help but think of how foolish humans could be, killing for pleasure alone, as he walked back with tail swaying and Wenjar beside him. After all, why would you ruin a perfectly good hunt with a premature end?

Amarog 1: Sean Bleucrest
Amarog 2: Wenjar
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spring Solstice - Kaiyiali's Blessing - 57 Pelts Found

Postby Hail. » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:09 am

Some more pelts have been found!

@Stormowalf

Trehi, Trellis, and Renata scavenged relentlessly and successfully found 6 pieces of Kaiyiali's pelt!

@Yuroshi

Sean Bleucrest and Wenjar scavenged relentlessly and successfully found 2 pieces of Kaiyiali's pelt!

@Yuroshi

Sean Bleucrest and Wenjar scavenged relentlessly and successfully found 2 pieces of Kaiyiali's pelt!
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
coding β™ž My Characters
DA Art Sales β™ž Amarogs
Cinderclan β™ž Avatar

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
● ● β™ž ━━━━━━━━━━ β™ž ● ●
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loviare » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:28 am

Is it still possible to roll for pelts for these two entries from Yuroshi that used Wenjar? I was already asleep when they were posted yesterday. ^^
Loviare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Humbloom » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:58 am

Hello again everyone!I'm looking for a partner to do a collab with!Pm me if your interested in my offer!

I went searching!
Username:Humbloom
Entry:
Day ???:Wow,I lost which day it is today... -w-' -Drift

Drift was arranging sorts of berries and such into small little bags while Cinder was nomming away on cinnamon rolls."Mind if you save me a roll?"Drift growled as he picked up a few more berries into the bags."Sure!"Cinder pushed the roll to Drift and wolfed down more rolls.Drift chuckled as he sniffed the berry bush for some more tasty goodness.He then nodded in satisfaction as the two bags were quite full with berries."All right we're off again."Cinder had finished the whole cinnamon roll batch and had crumbs upon his muzzle.Drift nommed his cinnamon roll quickly before the two headed towards a mountain region.

"Ok so...Why are we still searching for these pelts?"Cinder mumbled as the two were walking through a roll of trees to climb upon the mountain."Because,We must see this blessing.I truely don't know what it is but it could be a amarog!A blessed one of course."Drift was imagining the blessed amarog,Hoping it was him.He shook the thought out his head as the two approached the mountain with all its glory."Wow,So we are going to try to scale this mountain?"Cinder said as he was still in awe."Yes,There has to be a pelt upon the top of this mountain...."Drift grunted and signaled Cinder with his tail to follow him.

The two were a bit wobbly as they tried to jump from rock to rock but soon got the hang of it.Drift sat upon a rock for a moment,Still dreaming of the bless amarog.My oh my,He really wanted to be that amarog.To be blessed by the goddess herself.Other understood,Right?I mean,They wouldn't be doing this stupid search for the pelts for no reason.Just as Drift was about get even deeper in his thoughts,A pebble fell upon his head,Maybe Kaiyiali was telling him to get to work?...

Nope,It was Cinder whom was higher and had accidentally caused some pebbles to fall."Come on slow-poke!Climb up faster!!"Drift growled at him but sighed and continued climbing.Time went by and the two were still climbing.Drift was starting to get a bit hungry but he ignored it.Just as he was about to jump to another rock,He heard Cinder with a happy shriek sounding...Bark?Drift couldn't tell."Some pelts Drift!!!SOME PELTS!!!!"Cinder was making happy barks and grunts for some reason but Drift quickly rushed up to where he was at."Where??"Drift was quite excited as well."There!"Cinder pointed at of course,Some white pelts."....Race you."Drift said as he gave a smirk smile at Cinder."Your on!"

As the two quickly scaled over rocks and rushed over to the pelts,A deafening roar was heard.The two stopped in their tracks as a mountain lion jumped in front of them.It was somewhat smaller than them and the two could easily take it down but Cinder wouldn't want to harm a creature."How dare you enter my territory?!You disgraceful beings!!"The lion roared,Its fur was spiking up."Listen,We need that pelt!Its for Kaiyiali,A great being."Drift said as he growled."Kaiyiali?!You beings are funny!You have bees in your brains.Best if you leave now or i'll make you leave!"The lion neared closer to the two."Wait,We can give you something in exchange for the pelts."Cinder said as sat down calmly."A deal you mean?...Hmm.Fine.What for these precious pieces of pelts hmph?"The lion calmed down but it still looked like it could pounce the two any second."Hmmm...How about my berries?I have plenty of them!"Cinder placed his bag of berries before the lion."Hmm...Fine,I can actually do something with these rather those rags..."Drift had a confused look on his face.'Their rags now?I thought that they were precious....'

The lion took the berries and gave the amarogs the pelts and went to town on the berries."Well,I have no food but we have some pelts!"Cinder said as the two were jumping down rocks to get home."Yeh,We could share I guess..."Drift landed first to the ground with Cinder coming after with the pelts."Well,Maybe we could do this again soon?"Cinder said with a smile."Soon."Drift gave a slight smile.

Amarog 1: Drift
Amarog 2: Cinder
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
xxβ„π•šπ•€π•– 𝕦𝕑, 𝕔𝕖𝕑𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕑𝕠𝕕 π•œπ•šπ••π•€!
╔═══════════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
❀Splatoon/PMD
Time to improve everything about me!New decade,New life!
Switch fc: 0163-6219-6036/Discord: Humbloom#4831
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
Signature creator
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
Humbloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spring Solstice - Kaiyiali's Blessing - 57 Pelts Found

Postby Hail. » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:37 am

@Loviare

Sean Bleucrest and Wenjar scavenged relentlessly and successfully found 6 pieces of Kaiyiali's pelt!

@Loviare

Sean Bleucrest and Wenjar scavenged relentlessly and successfully found 6 pieces of Kaiyiali's pelt!

@Humbloom

Drift and Cinder scavenged relentlessly and successfully found 5 pieces of Kaiyiali's pelt!

ImagexImagexImage

coding β™ž My Characters
DA Art Sales β™ž Amarogs
Cinderclan β™ž Avatar

Back to college!
respond to both c:

Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormowalf » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:17 am

I went searching!
Username: Stormowalf
Amarog 1: xx
Amarog 2: xx

Trehi could not deny that he had dozed off. It was a warm spring afternoon, he and Trellis had had a good morning of searching and that had tuckered him out. He desperately need a break, some shut-eye time. And he undoubtedly deserved it as well!

He woke up with a jolt as his eyes fluttered up. He sat there for a while, gazing at the pale sunlight. Trehi stretched and sighed as he lugged his lazy bones up.
He shook his pelt to get rid of the little clumps of moss and leaves wedged into his sleek fur and yawned a toothy yawn.
He looked around his surroundings slightly dazed.
Trellis was nowhere to be found, trehi assumed that the brown amarog had just gone off venturing for more pelts. He was sure he'd return. He was sure that his partner would not leave him.

Just as he had began staring dazedly at the clear blue sky, he felt a gentle tap on his shoulder.
Trehi jumped back, his muscles tensed and face locked in a snarl,

"By the gods, calm down. I'm just here to help you." A cheerful face laughed heartily at his frightened response.

The Amarog was near half black with a cream chest. He had a beautiful coat and more importantly, he had an extreme amount of Kaiyali's scattered pelts. It was undoubtedly odd hearing the clear and pronounced voice of another high humanity amarog, after spending so much time with one that could only pronounce their own name, repeatedly.

"Hello stranger! My name is Asher. I assume you too are also in the hunt for our lady Kaiyali's pristine pelt? Are you not?" The amarog grinned, "Well why don't we team up! You seem pretty free right now so I'm sure you have nothing to lose in helping a stranger like me, eh! Do you see that tree over there?" Asher spoke smoothly while squinting ever so slightly at the thick tree that he was just sleeping on.

"There is a pelt above you mister! In that tall oak tree, and I need some help getting it down, care to help stranger?" He grinned.

Trehi froze, still in Shock and he was unable to utter any words.

"I'll take that as a yes then," Asher shuffled over to the tree. "Here, stand over here and cup your, er, paws, like this. Yes, yes, stand still. Oh yes and remember to push me up, you'll understand then don't worry"

Asher walked backwards and gazed up towards the tall tree, he began racing towards him full speed and all Trehi could do was brace himself for the impact.
Asher placed his hindpaw on Trehi's cupped ones, Trehi heaved Asher up as if he were hitting a volleyball. Asher then quickly reached up and snatched the pristine pelt.
Trehi's eyes sparkled in pride as Asher gracefully dropped down,

"But now what? There's only one pelt?" Trehi muttered. Asher looked down at the pelt in his jaws, he furrowed his brow and finally let go of the fluffy fur,

"You can have it, you probably need it more than I do, I have plenty already. Good luck hunting!"

Trehi's jaw gaped in shock as he watched Asher dash back into the leafy depths of the forest. And all he could stammer before his silhouette disappeared was a quiet "Thank you"

Now what was he going to do, Trellis was nowhere to be found and he had no one else to partner up with. He supposed that he'd have to just wait for Trellis or someone interested to pass by.
𝔸 ℝ𝕀𝕍𝔼ℝ 𝕔𝕦π•₯𝕀 π•₯π•™π•£π• π•¦π•˜π•™

xxxxx 𝕒 ℝ𝕆ℂ𝕂 π•Ÿπ• π•₯
𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕀𝕖 𝕠𝕗 π•šπ•₯𝕀 β„™π•†π•Žπ”Όβ„,
xxxxx𝕓𝕦π•₯ π•šπ•₯𝕀
β„™π”Όβ„π•Šπ•€π•Šπ•‹π”Όβ„•β„‚π”Ό

β—€texttextexttexttexttexttexttexttextβ—₯
kalons β™’οΈŽ xxx β™’οΈŽ TH
ImageImage
My name's Wren and I'm largely inactive on CS now rip
pfp credit β™’οΈŽ xxx β™’οΈŽ friendo!
β—£texttextexttexttexttexttexttexttextβ—’
Stormowalf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:28 am

@Stormowalf

Trehi and Asher scavenged relentlessly and successfully found 4 pieces of Kaiyiali's pelt!

ImagexImagexImage

coding β™ž My Characters
DA Art Sales β™ž Amarogs
Cinderclan β™ž Avatar

Back to college!
respond to both c: