Re: Rise | #1400

Postby Koráki » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:24 am

Username;; Kittythrax
Cat Name;; Crescentfall (Crescent at time of story)
Gender;; Female
Age;; 20 moons (8 at time of story)
Clan;; ViridClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;; 1486 words. Link
Koráki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:23 am

Username;; DiamondDogg
Cat Name;; Amberleaf
Gender;; Female
Age;; 37 Moons
Clan;; SilverClan
Rank;; Elder

Prompt;; You might be wondering why such a young cat is in the elder's den. Well, let me tell you the story.

It t'was a nice, warm green-leaf day. I was laying next to the river, cooling my paws in its gentle current. Fish walked up to me, "How'd you like to join me? We have a far superior group, and everyone is cared for."
I knew this was totally false. But then, I heard a low growl from behind, "Back. Away. Slowly."
I listened, and knew immediately who it was by Fish's face. Everyone's fur was fluffed out, and Silverstar was a lot bigger when fluffed out. "Fish, leave. Now."
Fish slid away, and Silverstar and I walked back to camp. She turned to me, a face full of disgust, "What were you doing close to the river? You know what Fish does, and you know the consequences for talking to him."
I stopped and let out an angry hiss, "You came a few moments after he asked me to join him. I was going to reject then come back to camp."
"I still have to punish you. I know. I'll let you be an elder, but you can still hunt and fight for yourself and the clan. You won't get an apprentice, ever, but I think it serves you right for being close to his camp."
I shook my damp paws before entering camp, "Fine, it's reasonable."

You might be wondering why this story is my fear. I was afraid of being an elder. I don't mind the perks, like still being able to hunt, fight, and patrol. But, my greatest, and most painful fear, is never being able to pass down my wisdom to an apprentice.

Never training an apprentice is my greatest enemy, as I've always wanted to train an apprentice.

[305 Words]
Last edited by CloudedDiamond on Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sforzando. » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:34 pm

Username;; vos.
Cat Name;; rosesplash
Gender;; she-cat
Age;; 27 moons
Clan;; snowclan
Rank;;

Prompt;; (2500 words + 3 extras are optional)
"i think i'm in love."
the older she-cat that guarded her herbs looked back, over her shoulder bony at the comment, stopping in her tracks before turning and sitting. her dark tail curled over her paws, the tail tip twitching.
"is that right?"
a wave of regret for ever bringing the topic up hit rosesplash, but she couldn't back out now. she gave a small, hesitant nod, her eyes focusing on a small scar that sat upon the medicine cat's thin shoulder, under the double coat she had. "i don't want to," she replied honestly.
"you love him but don't want to?" the medicine cat's voice was lined with amusement, and rosesplash frowned, a flash of offense rushing through her, but only briefly. she finally met the bright eyes of her superior, and realized how soft they were. "you're young, darling, what could you possibly know of love?"
a blush heated up on rosesplash's face, and she hung her head.
"i don't know."
"what is it you like about him?" the conversation suddenly changed, and rosesplash found her paws kneading the ground anxiously.
"he's strong. and he's smart. and he's sweet. and he's good with kits. and he's dedicated to the clan. and i don't know how i would even cross his mind, or catch his attention," she mewed honestly.
"so you do want to love him," she said, her head tilting slightly. "i know the look in your eyes. you

"he leads this clan with an iron fist. i don't recommend getting too close, rosesplash." rosesplash gave a curt nod, whisking out of the den and back into camp.
she had to find a way to defeat the feeling of love. she couldn't be in love with him any longer.

extra 1 wrote:history
Last edited by sforzando. on Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sforzando.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:14 pm

Username;; ☁Lady Raincloud☁
Cat Name;; Roosterkit, Roosterpaw, Roosterclaw
Gender;; tomcat
Age;; 3 moons
Clan;; NocturneClan
Rank;; Kit

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CertainNorth » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:34 pm

Username;; Tendency
Cat Name;; Jaggedpaw (Cedarpaw->Jaggedpaw->Jaggedsoul)
Gender;; Male
Age;; 16 moons
Clan;; Dustclan
Rank;; Healer Apprentice

Prompt;; 2500 words and 3 extras. They can be art, or an extra 250 words of writing (per extra). Tell me what is an enemy this cat has to defeat?

I wouldn't call Chicorypaw my enemy.

Or well, maybe I would. She does make fun of me sometimes. And beat me up when we spar. And rub it in my face when she catches more mice than me.

And she's definitely mom's favorite.

But she's also my only sibling. That means I'm supposed to love her.

She loves me in her own way. She thinks it's cute when I get embarrassed and sneaking up on me and frightening my fur stiff makes her really happy. But more importantly - she'd never let anyone else do to me what she does to me. Because I'm her only sibling. I'm her only friend too, since all the other apprentices think she is a bully. Admittedly she is but...not because she's trying to hurt others. She's just really good at everything she does and likes to show off.

She's also definitely dad's favorite. And when the deputy plays favorites...well, it's not ideal.

But at least, before she left, she made things easy. I could blame her for my own shortcomings, for not being able to live up to her. But I see know that she isn't the only enemy. The other is myself. So now...I have to fight two battles. Somehow.

WIP
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:10 am

username;; alokesti
    cat name;; poppyclaw
    gender;; she cat
    age;; forty-three moons
    clan;;
    rank;; warrior

prompt;;
    - her twin brother became her enemy when he attempted to cause an uprising in her first clan

other ideas;
    - moodboard
    - personality
    - possible art piece
alokesti | girl | shark and whale lover | future marine biologist
character page | alo's pitties
| rushclan [rise]
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyWishes21 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:10 am

Username;; SkyWishes21
Cat Name;; Glorypaw Gloryspirit
Gender;; Molly
Age;; 11 moons
Clan;; Eclipse Clan
Rank;; Apprentice

res with being haunted by ghosts constantly and they're driving her mad
planet || whatever pronouns man || hi im back ig. what's up
SkyWishes21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:59 am

Username: Cyberdragon725
Cat name: Fire Burning Through the Wilderness (Wildfire)
Clan: The Tribe of Frosted Pines

What defines destiny? Is it the path we are forced to follow, bound by a purpose beyond our comprehension? Is it within our power to change what will become or are we resigned to a fate in which we have no control? This is not something I can answer. Destiny is a fickle thing, determined by a multitude of fates. Some say we choose our own destiny, others say we have no say in the matter. Many leave their destinies in the paws of starclan, expecting their ancestors to carry their strength and light the path which they should follow. What do I believe? I believe we have a destiny. It is something that is influenced by those around us, formed by the beliefs of others however destiny is not a stable thing. Like us, it can be changed if enough force is applied. Some destinies can be changed more easily than others but, even as a kit, I understood that if I wanted to survive, I need to change mine.

I was born into a clan deep in the forest. Known for its dangerous terrain and fierce wildlife, I was trained to understand that survival was key. Even amongst clanmates, you had to remain on the defensive. There was no trust between companions, no compassion to those weaker or hurt. It was all cat for themselves in a constant battle to live. My mother though, I remember her so clearly. She stood out amongst the rest, blue eyes always sparkling with joy whenever I looked to her. My father was a ginger tom, a fierce warrior who was well respected among the few clanmates that knew of him. Still, despite his ferocity in battle, he adored his family. My siblings and I were well protected under his and my mothers care and they did their best to shelter us from the darker parts of our clan. One day, when I was about 4 moons old, I found my mother sobbing while my father 'slept'. He had been challenged to fight the clan leader because of his growing reputation. Unable to refuse, he had done his best but ultimately, my mother had told me that he had "worn himself out" and "would not be waking up". I was too young to understand it at first, having been too sheltered of a kit. Little did I know I would be learning very quickly how this clan worked.

My mother did her best to fill in the holes, to protect us while still making sure we were well cared for. She struggled to push through, but many times it wasn't enough. Our clanmates began to become bolder, mocking us for the defeat of our father. I was the oldest of the kits so I tried to protect my siblings. Still, the older cats were persistent. The first one to pass was my younger sister. At 5 moons old, some other cats decided to "start her training early". I was watching the younger kits when it happened and my mother was hunting. When she returned, they dropped off my sister injured and hurt. We could do nothing but make her comfortable and keep the others away as she traveled to starclan. Hatred fully settled into my heart that day. My sister may not have been the strongest but she had far more strength of heart than any of those other cats. In her honor, I made a decision. I would become strong, far stronger than the cats who had hurt her and mocked her, who ultimately caused her death. Then, one day, I would return to them the treatment they gave her. When I became an apprentice, I began my mission.

My mentor was a harsh tom but a wise one. He was an older warrior, wisened by years of survival but weakening with age. Our clan had no elders and I knew that, when the time would come, he would simply be killed or exiled from the territory. He knew that too yet, in my eyes he could see it burning like a flame within me. Determination. We both knew that he had been placed as my mentor because he was weaker and because he could not fight. The leader wanted me to fail, not wanting me to grow into the strength my father had. Honestly, I felt like I could have had no better mentor. While he may not have been able to fight, he knew far more than most about strategy, fighting smart as well as strong. I was reckless before his training, fueled by rage and ferocity. I was befitting of the name wildpaw but my mentor instilled in me the fire that would burn through my heart. A fire that even destiny would not be able to control.

My mentor pushed through until my training was complete. The day that I was named a warrior was the same day in which he left the clan, fleeing before his clanmates could decide what to do with him. Wildfire was my name, one he chose for me. I never realized it until he left but, over time I had come to see the old tom as almost another father to me and I felt that wave of appreciation within me as we stood facing each other at the edge of the forest. His words echo in my mind, even to this day. "I may not be your father, but I'm proud of the warrior you've become."

From then on, I began to carry out my plan. I began seeking out those within the clan who were weaker and looked down upon. I watched on as the other warriors and the leader continued to eliminate all those who posed as a threat to them. Rarely did I face others in combat, rather I kept silent, lurking behind the scenes in preparation for what was to come. As others began to respect me, however, their attention began to come to me. The first to challenge me was the leader's son, a warrior not much older than me however who had been trained to strike fast and hard. As fast as he was, however, he was reckless. He was easy enough to defeat and, when he had fallen down in horror, waiting for the killing strike as I stood over him, I did something that would shock the other warrior. I walked away.

We never spoke to each other much after the incident yet often I felt his eyes watching me. He observed my movements, watching how others reacted to me. He took note of the respect I had earned and in turn, he and I reached an understanding. He may have been the son of the leader but I knew he was no fool. Yet, I was shocked the day he sought me out. At the riverbank we met and, if one were simply to glance at us, they would assume we were just hunting. However, sitting only a few tail lengths from the other tom I could hear him speak. "How?" my ear flicked to show I was listening. "Why do they look at you that way? How did you get so much respect?"

He seemed desperate, tail lashing behind him with frustration. My response was simple. "You lead. They follow."

He seemed furious at such an answer. "You are no leader! My father is the leader of the clan, not some over fluffed kit."

I chose not to take his insults to heart, simply looking to his reflection in the water were his furious eyes met mine. "Your father is the leader of the clan, this is true but he is not a leader. He is a tyrant."

As I stood, his eyes watched me however he did not try to deny the truth. As a matter of fact, he seemed to be considering my words. A small smile grew on my face he turned to me once more. "How can I become a leader? How can I get their respect?"

A soft chuckle escaped me. "Well, you'll just have to earn it. It's something you discover on your own." His expression became crestfallen and, feeling pity for the other tom, I added, "but you must remember. A leader is not someone who forces others to stand behind him. A leader inspires others to stand beside him." I left him with those words hoping they would make some difference in his approach.

He did not disappoint me. He came to me later that moon, understanding in his eyes. The two of us would become close friends over the next few moons but then the time finally came. My friend had held it back as long as he possibly could but as the leader sent for me I knew I was being challenged. The deputy was the one before me now, calling me out for conspiring against the leader. I was given two options... to flee or to fight. This was the moment I had waited for. Challenging the leader for his position, I prepared for the battle soon to come. The older tom was confident as he stepped forward. Many of our clanmates watched with bated breath as we stood before each other, those knowing of my intentions offering as much support as they could in the current situation. Wind rustled through my pelt and as the sun dipped beyond the horizon, the sky gleamed red. The older tom sent out a battle cry and charged forward. The battle had begun.

It seemed like time itself slowed as we faced each other. Despite his size and strength, he struggled to hit me as I weaved through his unsheathed claws. He tried to lunge into me with his shoulder, attempting to knock me back but I was quick to avoid his strike, instead, raking my claws down his side. A cry of pain escaped him but quickly turned into a snarl as he turned to face me once more. His eyes blazed with fury but I could still feel it within me. A fire gradually building, fueled with determination. I felt all the desires of my clanmates around me, watching as the weaker looked on in hope. Pushing myself, I reached towards the older tom. Moving quickly, I tried to dash around him once more hoping to strike his sides. Instead, he latched his teeth around my tail, pulling me towards him and pinning me down. I felt his claws digging into my leg as I forced him back, kicking at him with my hind legs. I knew this fight could not continue like this. While I may have been fighting smarter, the truth is I knew I was outpowered. I knew I would only have one shot at this and I just knew I couldn't mess it up. Digging deep within myself, I strengthened my mind and will. As he charged for me, a slashed towards him my eyes on my objective and as his body fell to the earth and the cats around me gasped, I knew I had achieved my goal. I had won.

For many that day, I became a hero. As the deputy and others outraged at their fallen leader however, I knew that I was about the face the brute force of the entire group of warriors loyal to the old leader. Pushing through the pain and rising exhaustion, my eyes met that of my friends. His eyes held grief yet understanding and, as I fled out of camp, the breath of my former clanmates hot on my tail, I knew he would finish what I had started. Even after I had outrun the others, I refused to stop. Even when the sky became gray and the earth held the chill of ice, I pushed on. As black crept into the edge of my vision, I felt acceptance wash over me and slowly I felt my flame begin to fade in the icy cold, collapsing into the darkness.

For all that I remember pushing the idea of thinking through one's actions, it would seem I never though out what would happen after the fall of the clan leader. I knew that most likely my fate would be the same as others who defied the code, having them cast out or killed yet I never imagined it would be a storm that did so. A harsh voice, however, seemed to break through the ice. "Kid. Hey kid!" Despite my exhaustion, I managed to crack open my eyes. My whiskers felt frozen to my face as my weary eyes met the golden orbs of the cat standing over me. "What in starclans name are you just sitting there for? You'll freeze to death out here, mouse brain! Get up!"

I found myself forcing myself up onto trembling legs, the other cats silver pelt oddly seeming to shimmer as he moved to help support me. "Keep your head low and ears close to your head!" He shouted over the whistling winds as the snow whipped up around us. I did my best to follow his instructions, forcing myself to go step by step against the storm. Over time the other cat stopped shouting but Wildfire could still feel his support beside him as he kept walking. Eventually, the two managed to step into an open clearing where suddenly a cry of alarm could be heard. A tortoiseshell female rushed out towards him, her cry having attracted the attention of several others. As I fell once more, I felt teeth dig into my scruff as a large tabby tom lifted me from the snow. "Great starclan, Wildfire! What have you done?!" The tortie spoke with horror as a spark of recognition filled me.

"H...Hidd-denmoon?" I stuttered, my voice barely carrying but she seemed to hear as she purred softly. As I lost consciousness once more, I could still hear her gentle voice. "It's alright. You're safe now." In that moment I failed to realize no one had mentioned the other tom.

When the silver-furred tom returned to starclan, he felt the eyes of the other animals and cats watching him. "North, are you sure he's the one?" The starry furred tom huffed with indignance, "Of course he is! The fallen warrior has emerged from the storm. Besides," The starclan cat looked down to where the tribal healer and her tribemates were rushing to treat his wounds, Hiddenmoon and Hawk attempting to keep him warm as well. "A storm is coming." He spoke, a wistful sound to his voice. "We need him to defend our tribe. After all, who better to conquer the demons of the land than someone who has already conquered their own?"

That was the day my life would change for good. Even now, staring out across the frozen plains, I felt content. I had completed my mission, broken free from the boundaries placed on me by the clan and now my destiny was in my paws.
(2,500/2,500)
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:38 am, edited 11 times in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:49 pm

Username;; Pesagus
Cat Name;; Roxanne
Gender;; Female
Age;; 23 moons
Clan;; Resides on the border of Featherclan
Rank;; Kittypet

Res

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MangroveClan | Gingersnap

Postby JessKnight » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:03 am

Prompt wrote:To win this curly kiddo, tell me what is an enemy this cat has to defeat? You can interpret this any way you like, be as creative as you want! You have 2500 words to use in your prompt and three extras. They can be art, or an extra 250 words of writing (per extra).

Username;; JessKnight
Cat Name;; Gingersnap
Gender;; Trans She-Cat [MtF]
Age;; 83 Moons
Clan;; MangroveClan
Rank;; Queen

WIP
JessKnight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me