My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kit re-adopt!

Postby Kiaa » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:17 am

username: Kiaa
name: Eleodoro (Spanish for ‘gift from the sun’)
what is their favorite season and why?

Summer because he draws most of his energy from the sun. If he goes too long without sunlight, he begins to feel weak and tired. The summer gives him the most opportunity to be out in direct sunlight, which allows him to feel his best.

You see, Eleodoro was born when a powerful solar flare came in contact with a nearby meteor. The force blew the burning meteorite toward Nuncorbis (my kalon world. in development). As the meteor entered Nuncorbis's atmosphere, it began to flake away, and the force of energy from the connection and the pressure of Nuncorbis's atmospheric pressure formed a little kalon kit. The little kit landed in a small lake and caused it to bubble and steam. Eleodoro walked out of the water, completely unharmed. However, the lake he landed in was never quite the same. No matter if it was day or night, the water was warm to the touch and it never froze over in the winter. It was also rumored to have magical healing abilities, that could heal almost any ailment.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Perpetual Night Owl
Hello! I'm Kiaa,
I've got a deep facination
for myths, lore, bones,
genetics, art, and owls.

My Kalons
Pixel Credit

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Kiaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stephaaa » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:00 pm

username: stephaaa
name: ren

"Summer?" Ren questioned as a kal asked her if she preferred warm, sunny days.
"No way! I would melt. I'd rather stay out here in the mounts. Look at how gorgeous this place is. I'd say its filled with adventure," She protested. Ren put on the last of her snowboard equipment on her, and quickly proceeded to the hills, and up the lift. The warm-coloured kal glanced at her snowboard, with its warm reds and yellows blending into each other to create an almost tie dye effect. Her favourite part was the sun-shaped silhouette in the center of the board which was custom made for her. It was as if it was an important symbol to stay bright, and take whimsical risks.

The lift continued to stir higher and less kals were hanging around. The double black diamond trail was approaching in the mist. it contained a steep slope that thrashed you through the snow at high speeds, making it difficult to maintain strength and direction, despite it having almost no turns. Ren was hoping to break her stunning record of 56 kilometres per hour and fly like a falcon.

The warm-coloured kal hopped off the lift confidently and onto the starting point. The place was deserted, except one other kal that had almost reached the bottom already. Ren got ready and took a few breaths. It was actually rather hard for Ren to breathe, she was so inspirited by the view and height. In fact, she wasn't even feeling anxious or queasy. It was just another adventure.

"3.... 2, 1 GO!" Ren shouted as she quickly gained some speed. She tried to go light at first before the slope would appear. Her eyes narrowed in concentration catious of every swaying tree and little bump around her. The warm-coloured kal took a few gasps of air, trying to regain focus every time.

The slope was approaching so rapidly, Ren's heart was beating fast. Tension shadowed her. The kal's nervousness had finally caught up. She wasn't supposed to be like this. Focus! The slope was right there. Swoosh. For half a second she was flying above the snow, the snowboard so close, but seemed so far away from the ground. Ren stayed on the edge of her snowboard to desperately keep direction. THONK! A bump. A sharp bump left Ren on edge as she belly flopped onto the snow, tumbling down briskly.

"Are you okay? That was quite the slide down," said the kalon who had questioned her earlier. To their surprise, Ren started to giggle.
"Oh, gee. Reminds me of when I just started snowboarding. My dad accidentally took me to a black diamond trail. We were trying to find a way to go down without having to snowboard, and all of a sudden I start skidding down on my back. Thankfully someone stopped me!" Ren laughed as if nothing had just happened. It was as if she had just filled a happiness bar. Other kals stared in bewilderment.

"Are you guys kidding? I think I just did the best snowboarding stunt ever!"

extras [optional!]

Stephaaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orbiting » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:46 am

reminder - this ends in four days! xx I love all the entries so far, and there’s some very promising forms !

not on here much anymore but to reminisce,
if we've ever interacted in the slightest, thank you for kind memories,
i loved this place.
orbiting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orbiting » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:51 am

Kiaa wrote:username: Kiaa

Summer because he draws most of his energy from the sun. If he goes too long without sunlight, he begins to feel weak and tired. The summer gives him the most opportunity to be out in direct sunlight, which allows him to feel his best.

You see, Eleodoro was born when a powerful solar flare came in contact with a nearby meteor. The force blew the burning meteorite toward Nuncorbis (my kalon world. in development). As the meteor entered Nuncorbis's atmosphere, it began to flake away, and the force of energy from the connection and the pressure of Nuncorbis's atmospheric pressure formed a little kalon kit. The little kit landed in a small lake and caused it to bubble and steam. Eleodoro walked out of the water, completely unharmed. However, the lake he landed in was never quite the same. No matter if it was day or night, the water was warm to the touch and it never froze over in the winter. It was also rumored to have magical healing abilities, that could heal almost any ailment.

congrats!! I just loved reading this, it felt mystical and adventurous!!
I wish I could give an HM to everyone who finished their form - I loved reading what you wrote. All of your ideas were so amazing, thank you for trying for this kit!

not on here much anymore but to reminisce,
if we've ever interacted in the slightest, thank you for kind memories,
i loved this place.
orbiting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iridescent-pizza » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:51 am

Bump
well hello! i’m iridescent-pizza, you can call me iris btw. i’ve been on this site for about 6 months. i really enjoy this game, and i’m always seeking trades! i love meeting new people through trading! i am auctioning off the green tess dragon with the flower crown from this year’s halloween event!

~ scorpio ~
~ gryffindor ~
~ i love acting, dancing, and singing! ~
~ enjoy drawing, reading, playing clarinet, being outside, and being with my friends (and i like this of course!)
~ sea turtle lives matter ~
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
~ stay positive ~
~ be yourself ~
~ be strong ~
~ be confident ~
~ spread the love, stop the hate ~
iridescent-pizza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiaa » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:45 pm

orbiting wrote:
Kiaa wrote:username: Kiaa

congrats!! I just loved reading this, it felt mystical and adventurous!!
I wish I could give an HM to everyone who finished their form - I loved reading what you wrote. All of your ideas were so amazing, thank you for trying for this kit!

Thank you so much! I'm so excited to develop him even more! <3

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Perpetual Night Owl
Hello! I'm Kiaa,
I've got a deep facination
for myths, lore, bones,
genetics, art, and owls.

My Kalons
Pixel Credit

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Kiaa

My pets