Re: Batch #1992

Postby cyberdragon725 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:35 am

username: cyberdragon725
name: Stella

extra: 1000 words and 2 art pieces ;)
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:46 am

username: Sunlitsecrets
    name: Lunaris
    story:The night is young, the sky bright with the light of the stars, and Lunaris is running for her life. She knew it was an unwise idea to try to steal that loaf of bread right under the shopkeeper's nose, but times were rough and she hadn't eaten in three days. The smell of the barley loaf was so very tempting... and now, pursued by two of the Sunglow kingdom's guards and the shopkeep herself, she knows her odds aren't very good.

The streets of the capital are so much more busy when the sun first sets and the streets filled with people part as she darts through the crowd, shoving people aside and not daring to turn to check on her pursuers. If Lunaris checks, she'll fall, and she can already tell that they're close by their shouts and demands to clear the way.

There is no way she's going to get away like this.

Clutching to her bread like the lifeline it is, the young viscet turns and topples the contents of a nearby market stall as she goes to buy her some time, and when she gets past the next stall she turns right, into an alleyway. There's a ladder propped up against one wall, and she doesn't know why but it's her ticket to freedom. With only a moment of hesitation Lunaris launches herself up the unbalanced object, one foot after the other. It's a couple feet short of the top of the building and with a strong leap she manages to get her front paws over the top, bread held in her mouth. Just as she vaults herself over her pursuers round the corner and instantly see her.

No time to try and knock over the ladder - she turns and keeps running. The rooftops continue to get taller and taller as she jumps between them, until there is no next building, just the city walls, and the moat 80 feet below. The guards must have been alerted to her thievery because almost instantly they are there, on both sides of her, and the original ones are watching from the rooftop she last jumped from.

It's give up or do something incredibly risky. The shimmer of the water offers some small hope. So obviously, Lunaris closes her eyes, says a prayer, and jumps.

She does not survive the fall. But the full moon shines down brightly, and several hours later... she wakes up again.

- - - -

She wakes up in the water of the moat and in the panic of the sudden awakening she breathes in - and doesn't choke on the water. In fact, it doesn't really seem that she's breathing anything at all. Lunaris swims upwards, and when she reaches the surface, when she climbs up onto shore, the water passes right through her. It's strange, she doesn't understand - then she looks at her greying paws and realizes that she's just cheated death.

Her mother always used to talk about the legends of ghosts. Beings who didn't want to die would sometimes come back as one if they asked the moon for help. Well, that's what she'd done, and here she was, free but not truly alive, not anymore.

At least, she thinks as she walks away from the city walls, she won't have to worry about stealing her next meal anymore. Which, while nice to know, is also a deeply saddening fact.

She won't be able to return to Sunglow for a while, not when the guards probably all saw her die. So for now she decides to be a wanderer, to travel between the kingdoms in search of what she needs to do.

Lunaris looks up to the moon one last time, and smiles.

"Thank you."
Last edited by Sunlitsecrets on Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trphlthdl » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:22 pm

╔═══════════════╗

Name - Cyra

Gender - Female

The princess of
forgotten memories

╚═══════════════╝

----- Saturn was a modern marvel during Cyra’s childhood. Entire cities drifted among the rings, growing crops and throwing festivals to celebrate the dance of life an death. It amazed many that such an inhospitable planet could support so many in it’s orbit. Not that Cyra remembers any of her past on the once-amazing planet. At age seven she stumbled upon something she was never supposed to see, and though she was daughter of Saturn’s King her memory was wiped and she was sent off to one of Jupiter’s many moons to live out the rest of her days.

Image Image Image Image Image

A young viscet aged only seven years old wandered the palace, peeking into forbidden corridors as children often do, and as children often learn some corridors are forbidden for a reason. It was the lest at a long hall in the belly of the palace, and as she peeked through the window she witnessed something she was never supposed to find out. A filthy viscet lay spread out on a table table, unconscious and barely breathing.

A shy young girl at heart, even before the wipe, she kept to herself on the moon living in the shadows and making her living as she could. It wasn’t long before she was caught, having never learned the art of sneaking and not knowing where to go to get the best food in the easiest ways. It was all for the better though, as the orphanage she soon called a temporary home welcomed her with open arms though they lacked the money to provide higher care. The children were loved and full though, and that was enough.

It wasn’t until Cyra reached the age of 11 that the nightmares began. Flashes of her in places she couldn’t remember- pleasant almost- except for what would come next. What always came next. The smell of sterile halls and the clanging of metal. The reek of uncleaned facilities covered in the blood, sweat, and tears of the guilty. Then a flash of light and Cyra would wake with a gasp.

Not at all scared by the sight of the viscet splayed out on the lab table, and spurred on by a vicious curiosity, she pushed the door open. The stench of blood hit her nose, and then layers of body oder and cleaning fluids. She started as she heard something drop onto the floor to her right.

Then, when Cyra was 17, the news about the city on Saturn’s rings broke and Cyra realized her dreams weren’t a fiction her warped mind made up for her, but reality. She had lived in a city floating through Saturn’s ice rings, and her memory had been wiped. She’d found out about the unlawful treatment of prisoners breaking not just treaties among viscets but alien species as a whole. The experiments they’d conducted, and that Cyra had walked in one, were horrid.

The news story didn’t just contain the information about the prisoners. Tacked onto the end was the fact that they’d found buried records of a mind wipe they believed to be from Saturn’s Princess, and they were searching for her in order to instate her as ruler of the city on Saturn’s rings. Cyra though, Cyra never wanted to go back. Perhaps she had a civic duty to return and lead her people, but she didn’t know if she could handle living among her demons instead of just with them.

The doctor who'd dropped the tray of tools strode forward to grab her arm, and dragged her out into the hallways twisting and turning until the two came upon a door the young viscet had peeked through earlier. A strange machine, to be sure, and the young viscet had given it little thought before continuing with her adventure.

So she did the only thing she thought she could do. She ran to the outskirts of the territory on Jupiter’s moon and found a job in a farming complex, out of the way and somewhere investigators searching for her would think the least likely place to find her. She lived in peace for several years, waiting as the news reports dwindled the world becoming less interested in finding the princess who’d been thought dead for most of her life.

It was near the end of one of these news reports she heard the rapping on her door, and putting her dishes in the sink she strode over and opened it, revealing a man clad in Saturnite clothing and holding an official Saturn Investigative Force badge.

The young viscet was unceremoniously shoved into the cold meta seat of the strange machine, and a hood came down over her eyes. Every moment of her life passed before her eyes, and with a flash it all was gone. She woke up in a small pod on the outskirts of a town on a moon orbiting Jupiter- and when the pods door was opened the only question she could answer was her name 'Cyra'.

“My princess, we have found you at last.” [839]
Last edited by Trphlthdl on Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:55 am, edited 6 times in total.
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Barnes&Rogers » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:49 am

-dropping

good luck to everyone <3
Last edited by Barnes&Rogers on Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Barnes&Rogers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:28 am

Reserve
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redcore » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:11 pm

click to go to the entry thread!
Last edited by redcore on Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx.its just that i fell in love
xxxxxxxx.with a war
xx.red/twig | he/they/she
xxxx[formerly saccharine.]
xxxx..gacha adopts | TH
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx.ImageImageImageImageImageImage
x.xthank you for clicking <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
redcore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:18 am

dropping in to say that there's roughly a week left before this ends! please pm me if you need an extension. if no entries are completed by then, i'll extend this competition for another week or so, and if there are still no completed entries by then, i'll probably turn this into a raffle with chances to obtain more tickets or something like that ^^;;
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:13 pm

extended to september 8th, 9 pm est! ;w; sorry for double post orz
✦ nemuri