My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Anniversary Adopt - Amethyst February

Postby Soarora » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:33 am

username; MaximumWildlife
name; Amthe
gender; Female
what keeps them calm?; (1 art, short comics and animations allowed, or 750 words max)
Res w stars, astronomy, and witchcraft bc witches are cool
Soarora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

••••

Postby Reiji » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:11 am

username; Reiji
    name; Selene
    gender; Female
    what keeps them calm?; [ 308 words ]
    Selene inherited her family's long-standing occult shop despite her constant refusal. She's a lazy, apathetic but also anxious girl that doesn't really want anything to do with the family business. The fact that the things stocked in the shop has many ties to supernatural things and have powers one can only imagine, she's very scared of handling them. She knows that she's clumsy and do mistakes often, especially since she could hardly talk to the customers.

One thing she's good at however, is making potions. She has a small garden where she grows herbs and flowers to brew them, but she also kept some of the flowers she had grown around the shop. Some might be an under expression. There's so much flowers that if one is not familiar with the shop, they would mistake it for the florist.

Her flowers are her own special ones, she grew them with love and a little of her own magic. It takes patience and time to bloom and be beautiful. When she keeps them around the shop, the fragrance calms her down. One has the softness of lavender with a hint of jasmine, while another one had the smell of lily and rose in perfect harmony. She keeps them from wilting with her magic, but would replace with a new batch once a week. The replaced flowers would then be used for her potions.

Keeping them in her shop lets her mind wander on, that sometimes she forgets she's dealing with black magic and demon artifacts. When the customers compliments the flowers, she gets very happy and often forgets her shyness. The flowers represents the hardwork she puts into something. And while she didn't like the idea of running the family business, maybe, with time and patience, she'll grow to like it. Just like how she grew her little ones.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmeraldQueen » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:40 pm

╔═════ ═════╗
user; cindee
name; asbel
edit; going to write instead bc i dont like my art
╚═════ ═════╝
coding found offsite
Last edited by EmeraldQueen on Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
EmeraldQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mariala » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:51 pm

--☆--
username: Mariala
name: Irene (Greek goddess of peace)
what keeps them calm?:
brief explanation:
Balancing and decorating stones helps to calm Irene. To her, it represents balance, harmony, and stability simply yet beautifully.
--☆--

Mariala

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oreoskys » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:11 pm

username; Oreoskys
name; Horaz Mial (goes by Hari)
gender; Female
what keeps them calm?; (1 art, short comics and animations allowed, or 750 words max)

Hari is usually very tense, and uneasy. Yet as of a few years ago, she has learned the secret ways of NETFLIX. She spends her time, when not at her job. Binging shows on Netflix! This somehow calms her down in a massive way. That and meditation, reading, and deep breathing. (Usually deep breathing does not help, at all) So she tries to stay out of stressful or antagonizing situations.

In eighth grade;

"Ew! It's purple girl!"

Hari punched the girl in the face..

Dean: Why did you punch her?

"I think I have anger issues. she just set me off"

She was suspended for a day, school protocol, but the dean worked with her with meditation teqniqes.
huge wip aAaa
Oreoskys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby revvington » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:38 am

username; Doglady88722
name; Talula
gender; Female
what keeps them calm?; Wip <3

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shades of Purple ~

Postby Cutieduckpie » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:57 am

Username; Cutieduckpie
    Name; Shoreen
    Gender; Female

What keeps them calm?;

It all began with a pal of her, Laykyun. This young lady and Shoreen know each other since their childhood, they grew together but their lives split a few years ago because of personnal decisions and choices. She was a stunning pastel kalon with beautiful, of a color ressembling to rose Akoya pearls, straight hair and emerald eyes that could penetrate your soul.

Laykyun often was making fun of Shoreen ... but that was her surprising way of showing her affection. However Shoreen was/is strong headed and talked back everytime she received a joke or a reflection from her friend. You should've see that aha ! What an odd couple they were ! Always arguing and figthing over things, yet always hanging out and sticking together. Their bond was unbreakable but for Shoreen the edge between a deep friendship and a curious fascination and feelings towards Laykyun was thin, hard to depict, and more importantly to keep.
    She was mesmerized by her, sometimes she even felt or "thought" she felt —humhum— her heart fluttered but achieved to convince herself that it was only admiration towards her dear friend. Moreover Laykyun was the type to show off, with a huge confidence, and most of all is a real deal when it comes to seduction and flirt. She was even flirting with Shoreen but the said kalon never knew if she was being serious or just the jokster she is. This situation was very frustrating for her, though she never said anything.

As I said, they each took a different path as they enter into adulthood, now unfortunatly they aren't able to met as much as they wish, both of them being much more afflicted by the situation than they would ever imagine ... and admitt.
    That's when Shoreen decided to revive an activity she had left out : Creating and sculpting jewelry. She has been naturally talented at this, creating a tons of amazing jewels, the nicest and finest going —of course— to Laykyun. But she was endlessly unsatisfied, seeing them as distortive of Laykyun's beauty, none of her creation found favor in her eyes even if her beloved friend kept, cherished, and wore them most times.
    This activity is perfect for her to concentrate completely during their conception. Even if she can't help but being inspired by "a certain person" when she's designing their look, what material she'll use, how she'll do it etc. But when she begins the sculpting, crumping, as well as the burnishing she's perfectly focused into it and it takes all her attention. This fix her busy and thoughtfull mind, which usually switch from her work, jewelry, her regrets with Laykyun, and her own insecurities as if her friends remarks were true or not since she never showed any signs she could honestly be into her.

She made an amazing jewel out of pearls, known to represent Calm, honesty, and femininity. With this pure master piece she wishes to see her friend again to offer it to her, and have answers to her questions ... If she ever find the courage to.

• A few facts :
    The jewelry she wears are made by her.
    The pretty key as her shine, symbolize the duality of their relation, and her difficulty to accept her feelings. Litteraly she would like to unlock her heart and express how she feels.

(555/750)
Last edited by Cutieduckpie on Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cutieduckpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:50 am

username; Spirit23wolf
name; Derora
gender; Female
Res with running
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:47 am

username; Phina D Wolf
name; Ariella Rosella
gender; female
what keeps them calm?; res, a small 'magic' stone they got from their grandmother
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf