Re: Anniversary (Open)

Postby .Lyrebird » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:04 pm

Username: .Lyrebird
    Name: Peyton
    How is Kalons Adopts special to you: kals have forced me out of my comfort zone, made me work beyond 110% to achieve something i want! the community is wonderful and inspires a sort of friendly competition! i don't have very many friends in the species, but what interactions i've experienced thus far have been amazing <3
    Give a shout out to a fellow community or staff member for the species:
    @APH Siantia; you allowed me the opportunity to try for and win my very first kal after many months of difficult competitions and right when I was about to give up, you renewed my excitement for the species! and still, you continue to try and keep me included in the family and plots and make me feel welcomed. thank you! <3
    @the staff as a whole; you all work so hard and do such an amazing job, often for very little in return. i wanted to thank each and every one of you for what you do here <3 these event kals ( and let's be honest, all y'all's kals ) are absolutely stunning!
x
⟨ Kitty/Lyre ⋆ She/Her ⟩

i miss you little dragon
real life is hard again
may be distant

.Lyrebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirelion » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:04 pm

Username: sapphirelion
Name: Arcane
How is Kalons Adopts special to you: they are special to me because it’s gives me an opportunity to create elaborate (or not so elaborate) worlds and personalities and life stories in a very open and welcoming community of generous people who love to spread their love of these characters/creatures to anyone looking to be included.
Sixbane : not only is your nursery ticket accepting amazing (accepting as many as you can), but your general art and designs are always beautiful and very cool!

To those who have allowed me to grow their kits, thank you! By you allowing me to grow your beauties I am pushing out of my comfort zone for artistic abilities and seeing that I can succeed! ( crepuscular. , Madziu , Eleya , Bailey-Boo , Doglady88722 , sicknasty , christina. , Ravendarus , FluffieBirdie , bobcatt , G1 Sunstreaker )

Lady Raincloud / néktar / high noon : (I think it’s just been you three so far) but thank you for doing approvals for me on the growths! I know I didn’t always understand what I needed to fix right away but you were very patient with me

@ all staff : thank you for being you! If you weren’t, we’d never see so many diverse adopts or even cool events like the Chinese New Year event! I’m sure it’s hard sometimes between real life and people sometimes getting on your nerves on here, but when you get a chance to take a step back, have a look at the happiness you all bring and just how wonderful each and every one of you are.
Last edited by sapphirelion on Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Greater love has no one than this,
than to l
ay down one's life for his friends
- John 15:13

info
my kals 🦑
kalon art shop
Diamond (kia)
other characters of mine
Art by me,gif by Meridiem, pixel by pangur.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImageImage
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meridiem » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:08 pm

Username: Meridiem
Name: Kicio
How is Kalons Adopts special to you: I have been pretty new to the kalon community. I joined maybe two months ago at most. I really have never been in any community like this before. I have been looking to get more characters to draw and work on my drawing skill and my best friend, whim, introduced me to these lovely babes. I have grown closer to whim and I have made some new friends in the community. I just love how close and nice everyone is here. Its just a really nice change from rudeness of other communities that I have been in before.
Give a shout out to a fellow community or staff member for the species: get ready for a small list.

whim: This lovely person has been so nice to me from start to this point. She got me into this lovely community and helped build my confidence on my art and writing skill which is super sweet of her. She has helped me out with creating posts for adopts and helped me get my first kalon. I love her so much and she does so much for me without even asking for anything back.

magpie! Omg magpie! was literally my first choice when deciding what artist I would like to make my MYO HM. I had a very simple and under developed idea when I first came to her. She was super sweet and was very willing to work with me, even if I was a bit annoying. My first kalon turned out drop dead gorgeous due to this lovely artist who puts so much thought and heart into her art work here so thank you so much for that magpie!

Bailey-Boo: They were one of the first two people to accept my offer of doing a growth of their kit for free. I have wanted to work on my drawing and coloring for digital works and I was so happy when they gave me a chance to do it for them. They were super sweet and very thankful for the art I made. It has really boosted my confidence it what I can make.

TheEpicElephant: This was the first person to give me a chance in the growth side of kalons. They messaged me asking me to make a growth without even asking for art, which I would say is risky but I didn't want to let them down. I worked super hard on their growth and they gave me so much love and appreciation for it. Thank you for giving me a chance.

high noon: You gave me my first HM. I know you gave everyone who completed their form in time an HM, but I hope you understand how much that meant to me for a great artist like you to award me with something. I just wanted to thank you personally because you really helped build my confidence up so I could and would be more active in this community. Thank you so much Red

Staff and Community: Thank you so much for everything you have done to help support this fun and creative safe space. You are so loved here for either helping grow the community or help re enforce the bonds within it this place. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.
Last edited by Meridiem on Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
------------------------------------------
Meridiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:09 pm

Username: G1 Sunstreaker
Name: Hinatea
How Kalon Adopts are special to you: These are really the only other closed species I'm invested in at all beyond Viscets, and
A shout out to a staff member for the species: oh hallelujah bless, I absolutely love Lillybear <33 she's incredibly kind and open, and she gave me a wonderful first impression of the species as she was one of the first users I actually met within the community.

[wip]
Last edited by G1 Sunstreaker on Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightkitkat » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:17 pm

Username: Midnightkitkat
Name: Momus
How is Kalons Adopts special to you:
Tbh I have no clue where I'd be site wise without them. Probably logging in every day or so to collect the monthly pets and sleuth out another murder in ye ol Riverclan (I mean.. I still wanna)
I've met so many people and had very.. interesting experiences in this community. I've creating and fell in love with the characters of every single one of my floofs. Even if I don't type they're development here ^-^'
Kalons is a huge part of my CS life and I can't wait to see where it goes in the future!
Give a shout out to a fellow community or staff member for the species: members!!
iceypopCS - my fren I luv you so much get over here so I can hug you. When it comes to besties you are the one to me \;u;/ I adore everything you put forward when it comes to story and character development and you better believe the kal grandchildren are getting spoiled with art mmmmhm *ok hand sign*
I know you've gone through a lot and sometimes I wish that I wasn't just words on a screen. I look up to you for the most random things and I highly hope that we grow closer in the future♡♡♡♡

seed savecakes & Coco Bunny - YOOO I don't talk much anymore but I miss you both so much and the chatzy shenanigans!!!! I want to thank you guys so much for being so friendly to me when I joined, oh my goodness! Also I swear seed bless you! I will forever cherish Erebus and his decedents that wouldn't have existed without you T^T

Staff!!
watchdog. & Sixbane -
How.... hskakvsksn
You guys are amazing and when it comes to kal skills you better believe I look up to you. I may be a bit weird when trying to talk to you guys but it's because I feel like I'm discussing business with a design and speed deity O.O

Everyone!! -
Yeah!
You!
Right there don't you scroll away from me!
I care about your health and life and I want you take care of yourself everyday! If your having a rough time or you feel alone be aware I'm always open to listen and give virtual hugs!♡
I enjoy reading your entries for kals, looking at your talented art, and watching your floof families grow!

FROM ME AND ALL MY FLOOFS I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
Last edited by Midnightkitkat on Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opossumbreath » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:18 pm

Res

kalons
➳ he/him
➳ icon by hamstermoon
opossumbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zuu » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:20 pm

Username: Egg.
Name: Shadou
The first time I remember seeing Kalon adopts, I really enjoyed seeing the different designs although i didnt participate in much. I kind of just stood in the background and cheered for my friend as she entered her competitions. I didn't think I would have the ability to win anything, but I eventually tried it out. I didn't win, but I guess you could say I found a new hobby. Being competitive in the competitions and making the form itself is completely different. The process that we go through to write the prompts and make art helps me improve on my writing as well as my drawing skill. It is also very enjoyable to look at all of the designs that artists make, and even the ones that others make on the customs page. There are some designs and styles that I never believed was possible to create. All in all, I think Kalon adopts are really special and its fun to see how the possibilities of designs and character development are endless.

Give a shout out to a fellow community or staff member for the species: (can be more than one if you desire, and give a specific reason why you're recognizing them)
I don't think it has been too long since I started getting interested, but I really enjoy Sixbane's art. Almost every time I log on to chicken smoothie, I have to check their gallery and see if they've created anything new (I'm sorry this is creepy). It's just so satisfying to look at their art, and it encourages me to keep drawing and hope that one day I can do something like that.
Last edited by Zuu on Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby souldier » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:25 pm

Username: souldier
Name: Myra
How is Kalons Adopts special to you: For a while now the Kalon community has been a cheerful, opening community of people each with unique art styles, writing styles and creativity.
I feel very blessed to be a part of this group, and very grateful to all the lovely staff who keep it going smoothly <3

Takura ;;
You've been here since before I joined the kalon community, and have always been very helpful in answering peoples many questions and are overall such a patient kind person <3

Schnuffel Bunny ;;
Where do I start..
Your designs are just WOW !!
Every time I see one of your designs on the main page something inside of me just jumps.
Such good use of colour, and every design is so unique and perfect!
Keep doing what you're doing <3

Karmel ;;
You do so much for Kalons, so much responsibility for one person and yet you handle it all so well?
Good job <3

tuna fish ;;
Not many people would probably even consider the fact that someone archives every single kalon in history.
You do so much and yet you don't quite get the recognition you deserve? Everyone should shower you with gifts <3
You're so nice and sweet, everyone needs to be like you <3
souldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apyr » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:26 pm

Username: Soft Idiot
Name: Kally
How is Kalons Adopts special to you: Even thought I haven't really gotten into Kalons, they've always been around me on Chickensmoothie!
Give a shout out to a fellow community or staff member for the species: Sixbane's designs are so beautiful and they always make me smile!!
──-────────────────────
i am only online weekdays at school.if i win a
contest or you need to contact me, PM me!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-────────────────────
hi!! i'm apyr!
i'm a traditional artist who
loves my OCs with all of my heart.
if you ever need a friend, i'd love a
message. i dont bite!

────────────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
credit
toyhou.se fr song of the week

───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
apyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nebulavery » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:31 pm

Username: nebulavery

Name: Mala

I remember when Kalons was an itty bitty species and it was a big deal when #50 came out! It's incredible to see the species grow this much, and developing my Kals has always been a calm and happy thing for me.

@siennacereal - you made my first and third kalons, and your art has grown even better since then - yay you!

@Trollish - we've never really talked, but you're always such a bright presence and it makes me so happy to see your art around???

avery • they/them • artist
ImageImageImage
mostly inactive. yes, i still love my adopts.
nebulavery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me