Re: Kalon Kit - NonOwner ReAdoption

Postby Jippy » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:53 pm

Username: Dreamlight
Kit Name: Kailuna
Plans: Definitely keeping especially as my first Kalon! I plan on having her live in the world I have in my head. It’s a fantasy land guarded by The Guardians, she will be raised to one day serve the world as a guardian. There are eight guardians of the world, sky, sea, forest, fire, ice, light, dark, and earth. aShe will be the previous guardians pupil along with two other Kalons and together they will train as she learns more about the world she was meant to serve. Her mentor is the guardian of the Sea. As creatures live on land, others also live in the water but most of the sea is still a mystery. She has to pass a trial in order to complete her mission. She and two others will be put to the challenge. The course contains physical abilities, mental challenge, and lastly a competition with the other two pupils. They grew up together and shared memories together but they know that once the day has come, they will be enemies instead of friends. Her story will endure the training and journey she takes to earn herself the title and fufill her dream and duty.
Sky/Sea Gif: Image
Are You A NonOwner?: Yep, though I’ve been trying out for a bunch!
Last edited by Jippy on Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:57 am, edited 7 times in total.
Jippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucida » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:04 pm

Username:
Lavernius Tucker
Kit Name:
Theta → " the eighth letter of the Greek alphabet ( Θ, θ ), transliterated as ‘th.’ "
Plans:
I'm going to keep them! I haven't gotten a Kalon yet and this ones adorable!
Sky/Sea Gif:

Are You A NonOwner?:
Yes c:
《♕》⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯《♕》
<♙- Lucida - she/her - bi - ♙>
<♘- TH: Artpupz - DA: FlowerPriince - ♘>
<♙- pfp credit - ♙>
Lucida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TerraByte » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:44 pm

Username: TerraByte
Kit Name: Lilianna
Plans:
i would like a kalon; because i love to draw them, this one's design is absolutely gorgeous, and i've tried to get one a few times, but sadly never have x'3 if i do win, i'd never forget it, and draw it constantly (no doubt..!) and probably add it onto the 2 year roleplay i've been doing with my best friend >w< (definitely keeping it, though >w<)
Sky/Sea Gif:
Are You A NonOwner?: Yes, sadly qwq
TerraByte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eiivanna » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:37 pm

Username: Eiivanna
Kit Name: Lance
Plans: To roleplay with him and create a character stor arc, I was thinking if he was in a modern setting then he dreams of being a pilot of some sort and then I would grow him and he would become one
Sky/Sea Gif:
Are You A NonOwner?: Yes

I now have a kal <3
Last edited by Eiivanna on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eiivanna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kidcandy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:16 am

Username: bogator
    Kit Name: Varuna
    meaning & history wrote:according to very old hindu mythology, Varuna is the father and
    god of the sea and rain, which is found in old vetic literature. he
    is one of the earliest known gods and he ends up having his powers
    taken away, but struggles and fights to get them back.

Plans: my plans for this beautiful babe range far and wide, much like the ocean itself! more on the side of 'my plans' for this kal, I plan on ordering art and writing out a very long personality & history for him. I'd like to keep him close to his family because thats what I personally see him wanting to do. if you guys would be up to it, I'd probably be open to doing a family rp in order to further develop Varuna's personality and likes/dislikes. My plans for the more 'character' side of Varuna would be to have him as a very family oriented kalon! when he grows up, I see him going to college but eventually deciding that its not quite for him. he fully believes in the happiness of himself before even considering wealth, luxury's, and anything like that. so after taking a trip around the world to really find out what Varuna wants in his life. When he comes back, he reconnects with his family and becomes a professional surfer and diver.
    Sky/Sea Gif:
    Are You A NonOwner?: yes I am! I currently own a myo but I actually think im going to gift it to someone else! the mods also stated that you're still a non owner even if you do own a myo > proof

info wrote:
kidcandy || she-they || gemini
my kalons + my characters

going to school and working full
time currently. back from a 5yr
hiatus, bare with me while i get
back in the swing of things. feel
free to message me abt kalon
relationships/trades!

discord| kaitiecoo #6181
sale th - art shop
kidcandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:51 pm

bloop
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nome senpai » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:06 pm

username. Thor ~
kit name. Noavek Akos (no-wave-ik a-koz)
gender. male
Plans: i was trying to get my first kalon but i poofed for a little and lost my chances.
this babe is so cute and i couldn't help myself. i'd like to keep him for my own, and spoil him ^^
you have no idea how excited i was when i saw he was up for non-owners.
ive already started drawing him (if i don't win, the winner can have everything i draw) and
plan on doing more. I have a world idea, that i'd love to incorporate him in. though can't
fully be completed till I get more kalons. Though, he'd be born in a family of scientists, and
at a young age is told he is to follow in their footsteps, however, he wishes to visit other world.
(his plant is very high-tech and futuristic called baalkin) Though, his parents is accused of committing
a crime they were not involved in. So they ere sent to different planets, him separated from his parents,
he is sent to Inuo largely inhabited by large plant and sea life and highly dangerous. full of nothing but
days and one looong deadly night. of course therees other Kalons there but I haven't gotten very far,
still thinking about it and writing it out just incase I do win. Oh gosh just typing this out I get so many ideas!
to love an spoil him <3
sky/sea gif. -boop-
are you a non-owner? yes

art that the winner can have if I don't win c:
Last edited by nome senpai on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:33 am, edited 6 times in total.
nome senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:44 am

I have realized that sometimes users get kals from other readoptions and you may keep trying out for this one,
but the only thing you must change in your form is to who you will be gifting to. The person you are gifting to must be a NonOwner.

I hope this helps ^^
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:27 pm

Username: Catsrock237
Kit Name: Artymus
Plans: I plan to keep this stunning kid and start a collection!
Sky/Sea Gif: (sky and sea cause why not :3)
ImageImage
Are You A NonOwner?: yes I am, thank you so much!
Pet’s Name: ❥𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦: 𝘎𝘢𝘣𝘦 ~
Hello! I’m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me