Re: ϟ galvani "midnight wishes" ϟ

Postby kacchan » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:20 am

Username of the person you are nominating: katzuvo
Link to the profile of the person you are nominating: 💙
Why do you want to nominate this person: because honestly? This vani is perfect for her aesthetic and I know she would love to win this cutie <3 she deserves something that'll make her happy
eventgalvanimidnightwishes
kacchan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jianwai » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:34 am

Username of the person you are nominating: kiwi sauce
Link to the profile of the person you are nominating: Only Lovers Left Alive
Why do you want to nominate this person:
It is, at least to me, a rather strange thing to nominate someone that you care deeply for for, but in truth I have no other way to show such appreciations that I have for the man whose charmingly nicknamed himself kiwi sauce, I should note, the nickname came from an afternoon of deep thought while consuming kiwis. Truly this is just filler until I can find the right words to express how this man, though as strange and absent as he may be at times for the realities of his loving partner and friends, has been a blessing to me in countless bizarre ways. It should occur to me now that, if it had not been for the fault of another user on this site, I would never have had the privilege to meet an amazing individual such as kiwi sauce. He is considerably kind, passionate, and deeply understanding, to the point that, in times where I am distressed, he has always said the words that I needed to hear.
Kiwi sauce is a thousand virtues bestowed onto one man, and I would not look to him for anything but friendship, because to know him is to know that, while life may not be perfect, and one may become crippled with hardships, there is still yet someone in the world who is capable of being there. Of course he is not without fault, he takes too much work, has a tendency to be slothful, but in truth, I would not take him and his friendship any other way. He is an excellent artist, a formidable writer, and truly, my heart can not fathom the love which I feel for him, nor can my fingers seem to form a sentence together in expression to how ... beautiful of heart and mind he is.
Truly, I nominate him for these adopts, because I fear that I am not enough. That a man such as this deserves more than I could ever give him, but if my expression of fondness can be displayed through such a simple act, then I would nominate for every adopt that may catch his fancy. He is a great man, and with this, I do hope that he wins something, or else he face the wrath of my gifting prowess.
eventgalvanilunar
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

We just straight chillin
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉
jianwai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faunsie » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:26 am

Username of the person you are nominating:
Fwutter
Link to the profile of the person you are nominating:
<3
Why,Well because i feel like they deserve it.For the past year fwutter has beenentering for species on this site and never has been luck enough to win more then 1 ru. Even through it all she has remained hopeful so I hope that she can win this precious galvani so that she can be ecstatic to win something.<3
If she were to win i could not wait to see the look on her face!

feel free to call me aero or aeth!! || they/them
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Working full time! Sorry for any long wait times. Feel free to
message me with any questions! My discord is 'faunsie'.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aey » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:11 pm

sername of the person you are nominating: Keyoto-TheFox
Link to the profile of the person you are nominating: Link
Why do you want to nominate this person: Key is a sweetheart who made a new person feel welcome. <3 We've just begun chatting with each other, but they are funny and witty and honest. If you're looking for someone to talk to, hit Key up!
x
x

x
x
genderfluid / any pronouns
CLOSED for approvals
Imagemy kalons credits
ImageImageImage
Aey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aey » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:24 pm

Username of the person you are nominating: DragonOfEmber
Link to the profile of the person you are nominating: Link
Why do you want to nominate this person: I just met Ember, but they are a joy to chat with. They're smart and generous with their time, polite and funny. They are also a VERY talented artist. <3
eventgalvanijanus
x
x

x
x
genderfluid / any pronouns
CLOSED for approvals
Imagemy kalons credits
ImageImageImage
Aey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capone. » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:55 pm

Username of the person you are nominating: watchdog.
      Link to the profile of the person you are nominating: yeet
      Why do you want to nominate this person: li STEN UP YALL
      i love ?? dog??? with every fiber of my entire being ?? like i've been on cs since 2011 and i've never??? had a good a friend as this phenomenal lad? i was utterly terrified of him at first because he was so heckin talented and that terrified me? but when we started talking on discord with that ridiculous nostril nonsense like,,, it was the first time i've ever actually felt welcome in an online community? i was soooo scared that i was annoying him but like,,, he would burst in the chat like "HELLO HUSBAND" and that sounds silly but like,,, it made me feel so warm and welcome and like??? important? and then we started talking more and i LOVE DOG MORE THAN MY OWN DOG AND HE IS VERY AWARE HOW CUTE MY DOGGO IS,,,, and eventually i got to know him well enough to recognize him through the VAGUEST AND MOST LAUGHABLE of random texts ; )
      long story short, dog made me feel like i mattered when he didn't even realize it and that really speaks to his personality of being there for people naturally and not even realizing how significant and positive an impact he's made on people just by talking to them, and me specifically. he's so caring that i just don't deserve a friend such as him and i hope he knows how he's affected me so incredibly much.

cap - he/him - adult
i love my fursona, bnha, and my bf more than life
and i think that’s neat
my kals - song of the week

blasty boy 💣 || song credit || icon credit x

capone.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caesou » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:52 pm

Username of the person you are nominating:
    found.

they're super sweet and really nice to be around ;D
hi, i'm caesou!
she/they
caesou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valour » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:01 am

Username of the person you are nominating: aethillie
    Link to the profile of the person you are nominating: right here!
    Why do you want to nominate this person: O O F, i could go on all day but i won't - aethillie is my darling
    waifu, i love her so so much she's an absolute ANGEL. honestly one of the sweetest people you can find,
    i'm so very grateful to call her my friend ♡♡♡ always a good laugh talkin to this girl, ty bab for always
    being there when i need someone to rant to aaa

valour

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby web. » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:12 am

Username of the person you are nominating: Hot Dad
Link to the profile of the person you are nominating: x
Why do you want to nominate this person: They have really.. .rEALLY cool art omg.

web.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:39 pm

Username of the person you are nominating: Placebo
    Link to the profile of the person you are nominating: apricus boi
    Why do you want to nominate this person: place has just been ,, nothing but memes and memes nice to me when i first joined the second chance shelter staff. mere words cant describe how much of a meme cool person place is tbh. theyre extremely funny n sweet, and ngl their super chill wh at. weeps their art is also ?? amazing ?? there isnt a reason why place shouldnt be nominated <3

eventgalvanisolar
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me