My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i won’t put white into your hair

Postby steamplonk » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:12 am

Last edited by steamplonk on Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
steamplonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1261 -- Demonic Deer

Postby Lady Tuesday » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:19 am

mark OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfOfTheYear » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:39 am

OML RES

I was a deer for Halloween... XD
I'm just a lonely Slytherin who loves dogs and horses
My little brother is xXGalaxy_GamingXx
WolfOfTheYear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xxxx

Postby Reiji » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:28 am

oh no I procrastinated how suprising
    I'l keep the ideas for future characters

Good luck and congratulations to the future owner
Last edited by Reiji on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Tuesday » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:51 pm

Name: Lamia
Name reason:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamia

"In ancient Greek mythology, Lamia (/ˈleɪmiə/; Greek: Λάμια) was a beautiful queen of Libya who became a child-eating daemon. Aristophanes claimed her name derived from the Greek word for gullet (λαιμός; laimos), referring to her habit of devouring children. Modern scholarship reconstructs a Proto-Indo European stem *lem-, "nocturnal spirit", whence also lemures."

"Mothers throughout Europe used to threaten their children with the story of Lamia. She became a kind of fairy-tale figure, used by mothers and nannies to induce good behavior among children."

"Later traditions referred to many lamiae; these were folkloric monsters similar to vampires and succubi that seduced young men and then fed on their blood."

How she lost her horns:
Replacement headdress:

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:34 pm

Humans have always feared the unknown.
The strange.
The supernatural.
The Wrainyx.
A deer like demon of a kalon, the Wrainyx disguises itself as a very pale girl. searching to find it's horns. The child searches endlessly, through forests and through valley. Anybody coming across it is followed home by malicious spirits, who will cause bad luck and an untimely death. The Wrainyx stops at nothing to get to it's horns, which were wrongfully stolen.

Revenge would be forever etched into the Wrainyx's heart.

How The Wrainyx Lost It's Horns wrote: The wind briskly sliced through the air, the crisp early morning breeze gently ruffling through a dark kalon's fur, it's long black horns striking upwards. It's skull-like markings were nowhere to be seen, instead, the white stretched out further in more playful swirls. It's eyes were a light pink, as it trotted through the blooming forest. Birds sung merrily as the kalon ventured deeper. The shadows of the massive trees became darker, and the singing of birds and general noise became more drowned out. Finally, it reached it's destination. A massive cave, blanketed by moss, inside was a still-burning fire and a few cooking utensils.
Stopping for merely a moment, the creature glanced around after hearing a gentle click behind it.
Panic instantly spread through the kalon's body, adrenaline suddenly bursting into it's bloodstream.
"They've found me."
It's body tensed up as it frantically tried to locate where it was, until a much louder, snap was heard.
Pain roared up the kalon's forearm as it let out a loud cry, stumbling.
It shot a look at the tranquilliser dart in it's arm, attempting to hold itself upright.
Now, yet another dart was launched, this one into it's back.
Breathing heavily, it felt itself get suddenly exhausted, until it's legs caved in and it toppled over, the smirking man drawing near with an item in his hand.
All that it could hear was the systematic sawing as it's horns were being cut off.
As the saw reached the root of it's horns, the kalon was jarred awake. Letting out a demonic scream of pain, it drew back it's claw, and swiped. Blood tore through the wound in the man's face. He toppled over, letting out a cry as the Wrainyx rose.
He didn't stand a chance against the beast he had created.
The black creature stood over the carcass, staring into it's reflection that was eerily shining off the blood.
It's eyes filled with horror. It's grace was gone. It's horns were gone. it's beauty was gone..
As it stood there shaking, a final gunshot was heard.
The kalon sprawled onto the ground and it's vision faded to black.

It was determined not to let it end like that.
Enraged by it's unfair slaughter, the spirit of the once friendly kalon had decided it was not yet done with the world.
But there was a price.
The remains of it's beautifully patterned pelt would be put to waste, a skeletal pattern replacing it. It's eyes would be slit and red and the scleras would become dark. It's tongue would be forked, it's tail would be a shell of it's lovely, well combed counterpart, becoming deep red and It's claws would be viciously sharp and long.
To the spirit, it was worth making a deal with the devil.

A day had passed, until finally, the spirit returned to the kalon's body, bearing a gift from demons.
Spirits would follow her constantly, making sure anybody - kalon or human - wouldn't live long enough to tell the tale, aswell as the ability to turn in to a ghostly pale child with crimson red eyes and hair.
The eyes of the Wrainyx had opened, a deep, crimson red. It's bullet wound was nowhere to be seen, as it got up with a crack of bones. It had one thing on it's mind. Vengeance. The Wrainyx was unknowing that the horns were sold illegally, as large elk antlers.
But that did not stop it.

Tracking down the hunters and whoever was unlucky enough to buy it's horns, the creature set off immediately, it's paws seeming to guide it. Emerging from the forest, the night sky held a good cover as it travelled. As dawn began to break, the paws of the creature were cracked, making it wince with pain in every footstep, however hunger and revenge fueled it’s very exsistance, it’s haunting mantra incessantly screamed,

“ I will avenged.. I will be avenged.. I will be avenged..”

Finally after a relentless search, it was closing in on the monster that had caused it so much pain. The tables had turned, and revenge all it could think of.
Cold blooded and calculated revenge was it’s driving force.
Deciding to use one of it’s gifts, the body of the demon morphed painfully into a human skeleton, the muscles, organs, skin and hair filling in soon after. The pale little girl had eyes blood red, pupils snake like. With crimson long hair and a plastic smile, anybody could tell something was wrong. Her scelras were black, and the fragile skin around her eye looked as if she hadn’t slept in years.
Stalking over, the spirit in the child’s body forced it onwards, tearing down the door with unbelievable strength.
“I’ve found you~” She sung as she entered the house, drawing nearer as her eyes began to drip with a deep crimson.
His life was ended swiftly.

Claiming a trophy from his house before it fled, the Wrainyx grabbed a well designed headdress that the man had stolen before his death. Placing it onto her head, it hummed a sickly song as it left to reach it’s next target, disappearing silently into the night.

Falling feathers left by the demon indicate a shorter life, the spirit of the hunter desperately trying to break out.
How he does that is by eliminating. Eliminating so that more enraged spirits rebel against the Wrainyx, to hunt it down and kill it for all.
But they never succeeded.

Headdress; https://orig00.deviantart.net/26fc/f/20 ... bu3akq.jpg
Art;
The eyes of the pale child.
Last edited by carnivorous. on Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:20 am, edited 11 times in total.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Briarlight » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:55 pm

"Once they're gone, you're never coming back."

Vampeera was a majestic kalon. Prancing around the forest with her beautiful blue hair, and golden eyes. Graceful as ever,
most describe her as. However, that was a long time ago. Now she sings the song of sirens, cries the cry of a wolf. Her smile, twisted.
Her footsteps drawing near. She would go outside the forest to greet others, and play with the animals who were close. Though,
she was betrayed. Betrayed by a horrible witch who cursed her, forever keeping her hideous until she never remained. This witch was known as "ghiura" meaning "evil." She saw the beauty in Vampeera, and ripped it away from her, replacing it with evil and despair. Crushing her spirits as well. Her heart drained of empathy and kindness. Now, she is just a shell of herself. A shadow. Her antlers were still atop her head, however. But they were badly damaged by the witch's magic, that they have turned completely black and rotten. Exposed marrow and rot. Vampeera lay on the ground, her mind racing with anger and evil ambitions that would plague the world. The magic had a side-effect, however. It boosted her instincts. Smell, sight, touch, taste. Nothing was going to keep her from hunting the witch down. Nothing. Bones, aching, and scraping against each other, she got up. Feet, almost as if they couldn't support her weight. However, she pushed through, winding through the tree's like a snake. Hungry for blood, and revenge. In the corner of her eye, Vampeera caught a glimpse of a shadow. Without thinking, she raced after it, her legs screaming for her to stop. She wouldn't. "Not now." Vampeera thought. Claws unsheathed, teeth, bared, both as sharp as a reinforced thorn. Vampeera caught up to the shadow, and raked it with her teeth. Pinning it down, blinded by her anger. Its warm body grew cold and lifeless. Vampeera climbed off of the shadow, and saw it. It was only a large rabbit. Giving a huge huff of annoyance and pain, Vampeera continued dodging branches and tree's. Her antlers, becoming more and more brittle. She made it to a small house in the clearing of a forest, old with age. Sniffing the air, she noticed a scent much different from the others. This one was sweeter, nicer. Fresh. Vampeera kicked down the door with all of her strength, and the witch stared. The door broken, with the small kalon in the middle of the home. "hehe, you silly kalon. Lets see if you will LEARN YOUR LESSON!" The witch screamed, using her magic to take the antlers out. A kalons antlers are one of the most important things. If the antlers are slightly damaged, their memory is also damaged. If the entire pair of antlers are taken away, that means they will lose all their magical properties and memories that were so important to them. The witch knew this, and broke the bones that kept the antlers intact. Vampeera, shrieking in pain. Her brain, emptied of her most dear memories. All she could remember was pain, and agony. Longing for hope. Filling every ounce of her body with anger. Vampeera's eyes opened, vicious. Teeth bared and jaw agape. She felt as though the only thing she could do now was to hunt. Hunt until she had too much food.

ImageImage

The witch wasn't done yet, however. Using her magic on the kalon one last time, and replaced her thoughts with ones of serving the witch. The kalon was smiling again, ready to help the witch. Vampeera stepped closer to the witch, friendly. However, she still was hurt inside. Nothing could replace the damage done. The witch grabbed a large skull, feathers were on the side of it as if it were waiting for Vampeera all this time. She sat it next to Vampeera. The kalon grabbed it with her paws and put it on her head.
antlers sprung from it, encasing the "good" memories with the witch forever into her. After a moment of silence, the witch's face grew serious. Angry, even. "go..get out of here, I Image" Her voice rung in the air. It echoed through the house. Hurt, Vampeera ran out of the house and never returned. She tried shaking off the skull, but it wouldn't.
Fused with flesh and bone, it wasn't going to come off. Vampeera couldn't live like this. She couldn't. She stood there, at the tree before she was corrupted. Before she lost her beauty. Longing for the world to stop, and bring her back to how she was. Though,
she didn't know why she was like this anymore, she still had flashbacks of what happened before her memory was erased.

The headdress was all she had left.
Her body, rotting, while the skull never aged. Cursed.

A few years went by, and the old kalon passed. Her body was decaying, though it was springing new life. Every thousand years you can see her spirit walking among the forest. Whispering, calling out to someone to bring her back. She still has her skull on her head, many have said.

Last edited by Briarlight on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wow, its been forever since I was on here last
Briarlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheGodessOfMischief » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:31 am

Unfortunately I'll be pulling out of this Kalon contest.
Here's the art I've done/brought. It will all go to the winner.

Bust: By me , RoseTheKitty98 (On DA)

Fullbody: By tennisbutt
✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫
”I'm dumb I dont need to be smart!”
Quinn ☓ He/Him ☓ NZ Artist
Adopt Clearout©
✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫
TheGodessOfMischief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:06 am

Username: SilentMelody || Name: Kalypso (meaning "she who conceals" in Greek) || Gender: Female

Kalypso used to be a follower of the Greek goddess Artemis. She was one of the strongest and fastest of the group, completing all of their quests and missions with barely a single drop of sweat on her forehead. The group were all united together in a tight bond. Kalypso was Artemis' second-in-command, and everyone obeyed her. Although, Kalypso's name wasn't Kalypso beforehand -- before she was banished from the group.

Her name was Aikaterine, meaning "pure" in the Grecian language. She was pure, as she had taken a vow to follow Artemis' code as soon as she joined and has never dared break even one. All of the other followers have at least broken one rule, but it was usually so miniscule that it was brushed aside and forgiven by Artemis. Due to her pureness and innocence, Aikaterine was granted deer horns, showing her position and strength.

Although, Aikaterine came to break two very important rules -- the members of the group were unallowed to fall in love with humans or have a human child. Both ended up in banishment and shame for the code-breaker. Unfortunately, Aikaterine got the worst punishment for breaking both rules. She fell in love with a human on Earth and eventually had a child with him behind Artemis' back.

When the goddess found out, she was furious and killed both humans. After that, she turned on Aikaterine and removed her horns with the force of her own hands, leaving scars in the memory of what Aikaterine had done. The second-in-command was now exiled and left to live alone in a faraway forest as Kalypso.

To this day, Kalypso still holds a grudge against Artemis and her followers. She has a plan to destroy their group, and she only grows stronger each day as she practices alone in the forest. One day, she will be able to defeat them and show them that what they had done was wrong, that their rules and code are wrong.

Her headdress is a doe's head with beads and feathers hanging at the end. This gives her the appearance of a deer, but when hunters venture too close, they see her red eyes and run. Thus earning her the name of a mythical creature called the Eláfi Daímona. She is the "Deer Demon".
Last edited by SilentMelody on Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes