My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fenway readoption

Postby ThatDragonAdara » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:21 pm

Name;; Finnic
Gender;; Male
History;;
Ahh, Finnic. You take one looks at him and you know he was born to be an explorer.
He was born and raised in Saskatchewan Canada, where he spent his entire childhood running about his parents farm, and happily rolling around in the west fields.
Wip!
Last edited by ThatDragonAdara on Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

♢ She/Her, They/Them ♢
✦ ENTP ✦
My KalonsKithclan
Warren of Place Fell
ThatDragonAdara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SevereHercules » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:17 am

mark
SevereHercules

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aimono » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:58 pm

res
he/they . adult
aimono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squints » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:21 pm

markin maybe just to watch
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hojicha » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:21 pm

Please let me know if any of the links or images are not working<3

Basic Information wrote:
Name: Bellamy
Nickname: Silver tongue, Bell
Height: 6'1"
Theme song: One Jump

What's in his bag?
You glance at the worn leather bag on the ground, it's contents scattered in the dirt. There are a couple of copper keys, a roll of bandages, several loose coins with holes through the center, a half-eaten apple, and a pocket knife wrapped up in a dirty, tattered cloth. A glint catches your eye and you reach down and pick up a small gold pocket watch, running your fingers over the small scratches and dents on the surface. You can tell that the watch is valuable and it looks out of place next to the rest of the Kalon's possessions. Your first thought is that it must have been stolen as well until you pry open the lid to reveal the clock face and a faded piece of paper folded up and pressed against the inside of the cover. Gently, you unfold it and study a black and white photograph of two beaming Kalons that bear a strong resemblance to the watch's owner.

History

The following is a mixture of summation and storytelling. All of the characters described were made up by me for the purpose of this narrative and are not affiliated with any real Kalons.

Bellamy lives in the nation of Brindmire, which is under an authoritarian government that oppresses their citizens and silences those who oppose the regime. Bellamy's father, Asriel, was born into an aristocratic family and was sheltered for most of his life. On his 18th birthday he was permitted to venture into town alone where he met Bellamy's mother,Titania. Their meeting was unconventional to say the least as she drew a knife on him and robbed him. Despite this, Asriel was instantly smitten and later returned to the city to see her (I won't go into too much detail about how they met, since this story is about Bellamy). Asriel came to learn that Titania was a member of a group of freedom fighters who were attempting to dismantle the government and the elite ruling class, the very class that Asriel himself was a part of. He knew little of the ways of the government and was unaware that the rest of the country was starving and impoverished. As he learned more, he began to feel a deep desire to fight by her side for the liberation of Brindmire. The two fell in love and knowing that his family would never approve, Asriel left his home behind, taking nothing but the clothes on his back and his pocket watch. He joined the rebellion along side Titania where she taught him how to fight. While he improved, he never was able to best her in their sparring matches. They were on the brink of a civil war when Titania became pregnant, which changed everything. They decided that they would not place their child in danger and that they would leave the rebellion. They moved into the country to raise Bellamy as the war broke out, but they soon grew restless. By the time Bellamy was three, the civil appeared to be coming to a close with the freedom fighters having the upper hand. The rebels called upon Titania and Asriel's assistance once more for an attack to seize a military base in the center of the city. They agreed that it would be one last job and the plan was to leave Bellamy with his uncle, Titania's brother, for three days. The rebels had received false intelligence from a double agent regarding the state of the military base and walked straight into a trap where they were outnumbered and outgunned. The group was forced to surrender and was taken hostage by the government. The regime was known for being particularly merciless which led to the assumption that Asriel and Titania, as well as the other members of the group were dead. Soon afterward, the war took a turn and the government regained its power, hunting down and wiping out the majority of the remaining rebels. Devastated by the loss of his sister and his brother in law, Bellamy's uncle withdrew into his grief and was unable to properly care for Bellamy. By the age of seven, Bellamy ended up on the streets with his father's pocket watch that Asriel had left with his son and a photo of his parents. He had no means of fending for himself and ended up joining a gang of orphans who roamed the city where he learned how to pickpocket. While he received some protection by being a member of the group, the loyalties among them were weak and they lived in a state of anarchy. Soon after he had joined, he got beaten up by some of his fellow gang members. One of the older Kalons in the gang takes Bellamy under his wing and teaches him how to fight.

Story:
Bellamy lay on the ground, pain shooting through his sides. He had been corned in the alley by some of the other members of the gang who were after a small loaf of bread he had swiped earlier that day.
His ears twitched at the sound of approaching footsteps.
"Get up."
"I-I can't..." Bellamy replied softly, his eye filled with tears.
"I said get up."The voice was commanded firmly, and Bellamy struggled onto his paws with difficulty. He looked up to see an older Kalon standing over him. He had seen him around several times in the past week since Bellamy had joined the gang. From what he had gathered, he was one of the older members, a teenager who went by Lance. He had a sturdy build, and was feared and respected by the other members.
Lance's eyes leveled with Bellamy's and his fear mounted under the Kalon's piercing gaze. "Hit me"
"Wha-what?"
"I already know you can't fight, you can't hear either?" Bellamy stood motionless staring with wide eyes at Lance. "You're new here right? You won't last two weeks if you can't fight. Now, hit me."
Cautiously, Bellamy swung one of his paws toward Lance, only to be sent reeling backward. He let out a small cry as the impact reminded him of his injuries.
"Widen your stance or you'll be thrown off balance." Lance said calmly as he circled Bellamy, his long tail swishing back and fourth. He extended his paw towards Bellamy and helped him stagger to his feet.
"Again."

Bellamy trained with Lance every day and became a skilled fighter and earned his place among the group. He also became an excellent thief and was nicknamed "Silver tongue" for his ability to smooth talk Kalons out of their possessions and pickpocket them without them ever suspecting a thing. When he turns 16, he leaves the gang and spends some time traveling across Brindmire. The nation has an impressive train network, and Bellamy would run next to the trains and jump onto them. While he was on a train he would sleep in the luggage cart and snatch food from the dinning car. While he stood out next to the wealthy Kalons on the train, whenever anyone questioned his presence he was so charming that he would be able talk himself out of it and likely leave with a pair of diamond earrings in the process. This was one of the happiest periods of Bellamy's life, he would stretch out on top of the train and feel the gentle breeze through his fur as they traveled through the countryside. Bellamy would hop off and spend a day or two in the nearest village before finding the next train. Later on in life, Bellamy will join the freedom fighters but at the age of 19 he lives the life of a nomad and a master thief.

Story:
Bellamy lay in the center of the field, letting the tall blades of grass tickle his face and paws. The scent of the wildflowers hung thick and sweetly in the air and for just a second, the Kalon thought that he could stay like that for an eternity. Letting out a sigh of content, he pulled out his pocket watch to check the time. The sunlight gleamed on the golden surface and the small clock hands read 1:25. Bellamy shot up with a start, the afternoon train was scheduled to pass through Willeky station in just five minutes and it was about three quarters of a mile away. He jumped to his feet and hopped the wooden fence surrounding the field and began loping full speed along the train tracks full speed. He arrived at the station just as the train was pulling out, and increased his pace to race along side it. Bell leaped and barely made it onto the back of the caboose, his hind legs scrambling as he struggled to get up. He leaned over the railing, and watched the station shrink into view, letting out a small laugh of glee. Panting, the kalon sat down and removed his bandana from around his neck and used it to wipe the perspiration off of his forehead. After he had caught his breath, Bellamy swung around to the side of the caboose and wrapped both of his paws around the rusty ladder leading to the top of the train. He gained his footing and sprawled out on the roof. Although it was a warm day out, the metal roof felt cool and refreshing against his back.

Personality
Type: ESTP - The Doer
Hogwarts house: Gryffindor

Bellamy has been hardened by years of living on the streets and will do whatever is necessary to survive. Violence has been a large part of his life and has drastically changed who he is as he's become desensitized to it. Bellamy has become someone with very little empathy for others and can often come off as cruel. Like most of the orphans he runs around with, he only looks out for himself and would never put himself at risk for someone else. He was emotionally stunted at a young age and is accustomed to loosing people around him including members of his gang who go missing occasionally or end up dead. Because of this, Bellamy doesn't form strong connections with others. He has an affinity for traveling and refuses to let anything tie him down.He can be reckless at times, and bases the majority of his decisions on instinct. It may not seem very effective, but he's managed to survive this long. Surprisingly, Bellamy has excellent social skills and can be very charming which he uses to his advantage to emotionally manipulate others in order to rob them. Those who show any signs of weakness don't last on the street, so Bellamy has built up walls and constantly maintains an intimidating demeanor. Deep down, he is in quite a bit of pain. As a child, Bellamy was sensitive, gentle, and kind. He has been forced to change into someone he's not because his very life depended on it.

Quirks
Bellamy has a habit of running his paws back through his hair, especially before a fight. The gesture has been known to strike fear into the hearts of whatever unlucky Kalons happened to cross his path. When he's feeling anxious he'll smooth his paws over the surface of his pocket watch, or bend the corners of the photograph of his parents.

Bellamy's Lullaby - Written and played by me
https://soundcloud.com/user-957842363/bellamys-lullaby/s-ILzcC
When he was a kit, Titania used to sing him this Lullaby each night. He has long since forgotten the words, being only three when he last law his parents, but the haunting melody stuck with him throughout his life. The song has come to embody Bellamy's deep loneliness and his struggle to survive.

-traveling
-himself
-the countryside
-fighting
-stealing
Dislikes:
-hunger
-the government
-lightning storms
-losing
-feeling weak

Songs:
The Wolf
Blue Lips
Control

All art by me
Last edited by hojicha on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:03 am, edited 9 times in total.
hi there! I am trying out a new username right now, hojicha. I was previously fariel and I'd appreciate if no one used that username just to avoid any confusion, thanks! <3

she/her pronouns
gemini
birthday: june 3

Ask me about commissions/art trades
note to self: krita, medibang, ps
xxx
xxx

hojicha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tynahi » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:37 am

Res
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ege » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:24 am

This ends tomorrow (some nonspecific time around 8-9 pm cst), no extensions! Reminder that history is a required part of the form ^^

ege • any pronouns • semi-active
      toyhouse: ege • discord: egeshells

art shop

signature art by maqqots
ege

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me