Postby Mimu » Tue May 30, 2017 3:54 am

username;
Mika.
name;
Oliver Smith
gender;
Male

Personality;

Oliver is a very loyal kalon. He's sweet like others and his very blush-full too.
But there is something that he hides away from his family and friends. He get's
upset over nothing but he can't stop it. No one knows why he cries a lot but
it's over things that he's done and things that he forgives. The only thing that makes
him happy making plants happy and making them grow. His room his full of them and
he loves them so much.

Sometimes hes a Coward, Sometimes he doesn't know what to do so he lets others do
it him self but sometimes he does it himself so he can feel better about him self more.

Oliver is really Anxious about things around him. When he's out side with other kalons
around him get becomes worried and he wants to go home but he has to deal with it.
But he can now but it can become a big thing. Others need to watch out.

Oliver is a really sweet kalon but he's shy around others. He's smart like others but
Sadness does take over him.

Oliver lives in a small world full of things that he doesn't know about but, He dreams and
dream. He never stops and he loves to do it. He sides out side of his window and looks
into the moon and the stars and dreams what will happen next to him tomorrow or in
his life. will he stop crying? Or will he dream more?

He all ways stay happy around his family but when he's alone he brakes out into tears.
If his plants are on his side that will make him happy if not, he's keep on going.

With out the sadness in him he has more then just that. His smart, he loves helping
his mother and nanna on the green house that's in there back garden and loves to see
them grow. He's very Clean with his plants and around him self. If theirs anything messy he
will fix it. Olive is Playful around his family and his friends he will never let his sadness
over take him because he's having a lot of fun.

Oliver can become Serious only to his family but he holds it in and says nothing but that's
just him. When Oliver was small and his still has this. His Childish, he loves to show it around
his friends and his family when his likes and he loves it so much that he can't stop.

History;

Oliver was born into a rich family who are called the Smith's.

playlist;
1.)PINK GUY - HELP
2.)Lost Kings - Phone Down
3.)AJR - Weak
4.)HOME - Resonance
5.)SAINT PEPSI - ENJOY YOURSELF
6.)♡*:.。. CHILL GOOD BEATS .。.:*♡
7.)RUDE - Eternal Youth
8.)Marshmello - Alone
9.)CALM
10.)Flamingosis x YUNG BAE - Groovin'
11.)DIE ANTWOORD - BANANA BRAIN
Last edited by Mimu on Wed May 31, 2017 6:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1058 [Non-Owners Only!]

Postby mango marmalade,, » Tue May 30, 2017 1:20 pm

username; Zumizoom

name; Oxyrinchus, but can be called Rin
gender; Male
smol story; A scornful laugh echoed around the small apartment, cement walls carrying the sound throughout.
“Boy, you need to learn not to be a wimp. You’re pathetic, you know that?” An angry Kalon’s voice followed the laugh. It was directed at a small Kalon, barely 10, who was cowering under the small table that acted as their dining room. He was scared, not surprising. He covered his ears, trying to block out his angry father’s taunting.
“You’re no son of mine.”
Rin opened his eyes. Those words were the words that his mother had said to him the day she left. And now… Rin looked up, face stony. He crawled out from under the little table, then stood up. His body was rigid, eyes locked on his father’s face. His attitude changed from scared to furious in one small sentence.
“What did you say?” The Kalon spoke, his tone cold to his parent.
His father hissed out a small laugh. “I said. You’re. No. Son. OF MI-”
The room hushed as a body thumped to the floor. Rin examined his bloody paw, retracting his claws. His stance relaxed ever so slightly, tail lowering to the floor. The cold aura surrounding him retreated, leaving him alone. As Rin began to realize what he’d done, he also began to realize what he could do. As he walked into the hallway to leave forever, the door closed on one final sentence.
“No, you’re no father of mine.”

personality; Before Rin grew up, everything was different. He was shy, sweet, and very timid. He hated fighting, was inclined to gravitate away from danger, and rarely left his comfort zone. He was never pampered in his life, and was used to barely scraping by. Until the day he murdered his father, he was the kindest Kalon you would ever meet. And then, he changed. He became colder. More distant. He drifted away from Kalons, a single glare allowing him to pass by. His friends slowly left him, until he was all alone in life. And he loved it. He was free to kill anyone, anything, at his hearts' desire. His hatred towards the world only grew, his life becoming the life of a socio-path. He lost all emotion.
He could never understand why people didn't like the cold blade rip into their throats. He was perplexed by the way people screamed. It didn't hurt him, so why should it hurt them? The life he lived was a life not on the run. He needn't move anywahere, for whenever he was confronted by someone they would meet the touch of a sweet blade. He had changed so much in only 15 years, from an innocent to a killer of innocents. He never changed.

If life's motto was Hunt or be Hunted, he would be the hunter. Oh yes.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cryologic. » Wed May 31, 2017 2:10 am

- - - - - - - - x - - - - - - - -
username; squadrons
name; olive
gender; female
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
although female, olive is constantly mistaken to be male.
she doesn't really mind either way, as long as others notice her.
olive is extremely interested in the sciences, namely physics. she wants to be a scientist.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
daydreamer.
high achiever.
bright thinker.

Olive, also known as Ollie by her "friends" has always wanted to
be a scientist.
Born into a poor family, Olive's parents did all they could to
allow their only child to get into a school. And they managed.
Ever since she was young, Ollie had been interested in the
sciences, especially physics, and she has aspired to become a
physicist in the future.
At age 6 she began helping out at a nearby library to earn
a bit of money, hoping to save up for better education in
order to achieve her dream when she grows up.
She used the opportunity to borrow out physics books,
both textbooks and biographies written by other scientists
about their discoveries.
She was fascinated.
At age 16, Olive finished her basic studies, funded by her
parents, and decided to become more independent.
Her money from her work was enough to get her a place
to live alone. The library helped to get her a scholarship.
Ollie's problem was the fact that she only got the place
due to everyone believing she was male.
She decided to take up the challenge of acting the part
everyone believed she was, as it was her only chance of
achieving her aspirations.
She had come this far and wasn't planning on giving in.
Olive's life took a turn after this.
She was finally on the right path to becoming what she
had wanted to be.
After countless sleepless nights, running on caffeine
to finish assignments and essays, her successful
scholarship had gotten her into a university, where
she still hides her identity. But she has no regrets.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
cryologic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blooming chaos; » Wed May 31, 2017 11:54 am

username; blooming chaos;
    name; jessie
    gender; male, he/him

who is jessie?;

jessie spends most of his days outside, collecting different specimens of bugs and insects. it's not a job or anything, he just enjoys examining these creatures for a while before setting them free. jessie never keeps a bug in captivity, no matter how gorgeous or interesting. when it comes to socializing, jessie is always making friends. he always initiates a conversation, and loves talking to people. however, jessie's attitude towards friends has changed over time. he used to be very jokey, loud, and slightly careless when it came to words and how he spoke his mind. it was always fun and games. his jokes were just jokes, he wasn't really hurting anyone, right? other kalons understood he was just teasing them in a friendly way, right? that was his mindset. he was never really sad, and even the thought of making someone sad or hurt never crossed his mind. one day, one of jessie's close friend's sister took her own life. jessie didn't know them personally, but after learning many details, he realized how much words can hurt someone. he had to comfort his friend through this terrible time, all the while drowning in guilt from jokingly teasing so many people. never knowing that it could've left such a terrible impact. ever since then, jessie has become a so much more loving, caring, and gentle kalon, while still maintaining his fun and bubbliness that really represents him. he never lost an ounce of his bubbly personality, he just tapped it down a few notches and added some kind-heartedness. ♡
    pixel credit
Last edited by blooming chaos; on Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
blooming chaos;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merakify » Wed May 31, 2017 2:00 pm

username;
TheSpottedKitten

name;
Harul

gender;
Male

Story;

Harul is a shy, but friendly kalon. so every time he sees someone he shyly says "Hi." then walks away. He also only is not shy around his friends and family.

One day, Harul was walking around his town and there were so many kalons that he freaked out.
"What do I do? What do I do? There are too many!" He was stressed out.
He decided to take deep breaths to calm down as he walked into a store to get food.
Harul looked at his list.

Food I need:

Strawberries

Blueberries

Pineapple

Cheese

Peppers

Chocolate chips

Cupcakes

Pancake mix

Pepperoni

Harul collected all the food but one, he looked at his list again.

Food I need:

Strawberries

Blueberries

Pineapple

Cheese

Peppers

Chocolate chips

Cupcakes

Pancake mix

Pepperoni

Harul looked around for Cupcakes but they were out.
"Oh no... I need the cupcakes for my party!"
He paces but then he comes across the last box of cupcakes and he grabs it before anyone else can.
Harul bought the stuff and headed home happily and had the best party ever with his friends.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxtext text text text text text
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wip

Image Image Image
Merakify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sardine » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:55 pm

username; G0LDST4R
name; Coriander (Corey)
gender; Male
personality; Corey hates people. He hates how they're always obsessed with their dumb lives and how they can never care for anyone else. He hates how much people love themselves, and most of all, he hates how they dress. However, despite his burning hatred, he is a nice and pleasant person on the outside. He treats everyone kindly and acts generally friendly, but underneath he's secretly criticizing everyone. Harshly. Corey is obsessed with his bowties, and keeps a whole collection of them, cleaning and caring for them frantically. He loves them much more than the people around him. Corey is an excellent liar and actor, and often tells people white lies and faking excitement or happiness. Somedays, he can rarely tell if he's telling the truth anymore. His hobbies include brewing tea, buying bowties, polishing bowties and gardening. He loves his garden almost as much as he loves his bowties. Almost.
Corey is more extroverted, despite how he looks. He acts mature and uses overly extravagant vocabulary.
People? They're like... Badly designed bowties. I can't stand the garbage.
bio; Corey had an obsessive, overly-fussy mother growing up. She was obsessed with giving him a "proper education" and instilled upon him every bit of knowledge she had access to. Which was a lot, considering they grew up in a library. His mother piled book upon book on him, until he knew everything from the Pythagorean Theorem to the Periodic Table of Elements. Corey rarely ever complained, as he was fascinated by the concept. He still takes care of that same library to this day, even after she passed away. Corey is pretty young still.
story; Corey slowly roused, the crisp sound of the doorbell echoing in his pounding skull. Dishevelled, he quickly tidied up before putting on his brightest smile. "Hello! Welcome." He beamed as he approached the customer. Oh. It's that kalon. Mentally recoiling in disgust, Corey examined the kalon's matted fur and crumpled clothing. Nearly huffing in disapproval, Corey continued his charismatic charade. "What you like some tea? I just-" The kalon interrupted his with a brusque nope, clearly having no appreciation for the finer things in life. Corey tried again, plastering a joyful smile on his face. "Is there anything I can help you with?" The kalon paused, clearly racking his minuscule brain to form coherent sentences. "Uh, did you see a pretty kalon pass by here?" Corey distinctly remember; the lingering smell of perfume, and how they flirted over chamomile tea. His smile widened.
"No. No, I have not."
art;

ImageImage
431 words | 2,612 words
Last edited by sardine on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:39 pm, edited 10 times in total.

x
╔───────────────────────────╗

xxxxxxxxxxxFollowing ✓
fish guy

win C$500 + OMGSRs (every entry gets rares)
USD commissions open. black lives matter
11:32AM - Jun 26 2012
xxxxxx xxxxxxx

╚───────────────────────────╝
sardine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JminT » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:38 pm

Mark,, all the art is so cute ;v;
ImageImage

username; wolfiakeys——•—— name; Myun——•—— gender; male
Personality:He's a very friendly kalon whose open to almost any
interaction with any one, even if he's a tad shy. He works along
side his friend at a forgotten , dusty book store living out their
lives in peaceful harmony. He also is quite an air-head romantic,
yearning for some rose-stained romance.

reused and touched up this past entry. Winner can keep my art,
PM for better images :>

Last edited by JminT on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:02 pm, edited 13 times in total.
icon and sig stuff by me | not active
JminT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alihorse » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:12 am

username;