Re: Caerwyn Readoption

Postby Butter Dragon » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:50 pm

Username:
Name:
Playlist: (optional; 10 songs max)
Personality: (200 words max)
Relationships: (150 words max per family member)
Extras: (unlimited art + 2000 words)
x
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whimerri » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:58 pm

Username:
Name:

Mark
✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦

she/her ✦ infp ✦ hufflepuff ✦ aries

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚nya˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

hi god, its me again ~ i'm bea and
i like bunnies art and anime

✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦
My DAMy thArt shop
whimerri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OswinTheFox » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:04 pm

Username: Oswinthefox
Name: Synphony or Syn for short
Last edited by OswinTheFox on Tue May 16, 2017 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
OswinTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:17 pm

Username: Trashfan
Name: Helios (The god of the sun)
Gender: the hair is throwing me off and making me want to make him a girl, but male is preferred ;_; Male: /
Playlist: Song #1 Song #2 Song #3 Sorry for sudden 1980/70's/90's song and it not quite fitting him, its just a song Helios would listen to for motivation (If he was in modern times, idk what time era he and his family are set in.)
Personality: He can be quite wild and reckless on the outside but inside he is sweet and loving and to be honest, clingy. He hides this because he does not know much about the outside soceity have never wanting to leave home due to the certain beliefs and that he is quite gullible and naive, always listening to the legends and myths being told.
Relationships:
Eros: He thinks eros is a really nice and loving father but Helios thinks Eros can be a bit pushy with the rules and thus Helios prefers his other father Pragma, Helios Really enjoys being with Eros and he thinks Eros is a very Fun guy to be around

Pragma: Helios really loves Pragma and is super protective towards him, one thing Helios dislikes about Pragma is the tail. Helios is always Tripping over the tail and pragma sometimes almost Tripping over their own tail onto Helios also Pragmas clumsiness does not help this situlation. Beacause of Pragmas tail, Helios and Eros likes to play a game called "Hazard" Where each of them has to avoid Pragmas tail. These games can sometimes result in All of them being stack on top of each other, Laughing.

Ludus: Ludus is never usually home so Helios doesnt get to see him much but Helios does really like his compassion and protective personality towards Helios and his family, and Ludus sometimes joins Helios and Eros in "Hazard', Helios dislikes whe the girls come into his house and he will sometimes yell at his brother for doing so, This can result in the two fighting. Ludus always wins in these fights.

Manami: Helios does not like seing anybody cry so he tries to make manami happy when she is sad, this can sometimes be hard and awkward for Helios and he loves his sister alot, Helios tries to get Manami to join into a game of hazard but Manami always refuses, this makes Helios have to take some gurrastic mesures , doing some crazy things. Sometimes that make Manami happy and sometimes it makes her upset, worried about Helios. Its kind of a hit and miss sort of thing.

TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:03 pm

Username:
Name:
Mark
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby revvington » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:11 am

Username:
Name:
Mark

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fernathy » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:12 pm

Oh my, this kiddo is such a dream <3 res // wip
basic info wrote:
Username: Fernathy
Name: tbd

()───────

tracks: 8/10 wrote:

()
words: 194/200 wrote:
[placeholder]'s a kalon with a big heart-- his feelings come first, rationality after. This can be for better or for worse; He's got a lot of love to give-- but he takes things way too personally quite often. He's also a little bit of a narcissist, however, such is just a guise for his insecurities-- truth be told he feels rather inadequate and insecure with his actions thus far. He's trying hard to compensate for lost time in all honesty-- maybe if he acts this way now, he'll make up for feeling bad for the past, he figures. He really just wants his life to hold some sort of meaning, and he actively seeks it out-- even if that means he has to claw his way tooth and nail to it. This causes him to act out frequently. He's rather obsessed with the idea of success as well, feeling as if others appreciate him, he will be able to appreciate himself. He's also quite social, enjoying the company of others. The bigger the group, the better (as long as they're still paying attention to him.) He's quite known to get drunk on attention.

()

eros; words: 148/150 wrote:
He brushes shoulders with Eros quite a bit-- with him seemingly being the enforcer of the two parents, and [placeholder] being the rebel that he is, this arises conflict. He feels like a caged animal when he can't do what he wants-- he's got an impulsivity like no other. He's no spoiled kid once so ever-- he just can't even sit still if something that he deems important isn't taken care of-- it make's him real anxious, he can't help it. And of course, his values of what's important may conflict with what Eros thinks is acceptable socially, which arises problems. Despite their differences, he loves his father quite a bit, even if he feels that he doesn't understand him sometimes. They do share some similarities though-- both are quite romantic (though [placeholder] is no optimist) Additionally, he's quite proud of who his father is, flaunting him when he can.

pragma; words: 134/150 wrote:
He's able to coerce Pragma into allowing him to do what he wishes far easier than he is able to with Eros, due to Pragma's sensitivity. He feels pretty comfortable in confiding in Pragma as well due to this sensitive nature-- he feels as if Pragma is able to understand and align himself with him and his problems. And that's just what he needs the most times-- someone to talk about whatever with. Though, [placeholder] isn't particularly a fan of Pragma's childishness. Sometimes joking with Pragma makes him feel childish himself-- and if there's something he doesn't like, it's associating himself with being a child. It makes him feel inadequate-- he tries his hardest to act all grown up. Still, like Eros, he loves his father very much and enjoys spending time with him.

ludus; words: 111/150 wrote:
There is a stark difference between [placeholder] and Ludus. While Ludus is more of the strong, silent type, [placeholder] is more social and outgoing, and constantly puts himself out there. He has no qualms with Ludus; and since they're so different, they mesh together nicely. However, [placeholder] can get a bit irritated if Ludus is siding with Eros if he's having a disagreement with their father. Other than that, it's generally smooth sailing. He enjoys spending whatever time he can with his brother while he's around. However, he can't help but feel a twinge of jealousy towards his older brother, as he receives a lot of attention from other kalons-- and that's everything that [placeholder] wants.

manami; words: 150/150 wrote:
He's got a big soft spot for Manami-- he tries his best to support her however he can. Make her laugh, be her shoulder to cry on-- he goes to great lengths to validate her and bolster her confidence. He basically handles her how he'd like to be treated (though he's too proud to admit that) He's not as protective over Manami as Ludus is; he allows her to spread her wings more-- embracing her sense of wonder for the world. However, he will step in, not hesitating to defend her if someone is causing her trouble. He's also generally more accepting of Minami's childlike tendencies than he is with Pragma's, as he sees her as his kid sister-- which excuses her childishness. He's never uttered a mean word to her, and tries to be the best brother he can, so that she can be secure in who she is.

BIG wip salkfkslf;

-LOVES lisa frank stickers in particular

Last edited by Fernathy on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:07 am, edited 15 times in total.
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗

Hi, I'm Fern! I mostly returned to this
website for art, so if you have an art
shop, feel free to drop me a line. ♡

You're also welcome to look at my toy
hou.se
! I make adopts there some-
times, and I love talking about OCs.

My PMs are also always open. ♡
‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ [ ‎ fern | he/him | adult | your local sleepy, goth artist. | my kalons | toyhou.se‎ ‎ ] ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ❝ and i can be a pretty girl, i'll lose myself in you.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
Fernathy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marlosanson » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:53 pm

Mark
You can call me marz, marzia, or
Always feel free to ask me about commissions if you'd like through PM!
Check out my gallery and feel free to leave comments and such!
I have been very busy lately with school testing and other art related things, hard work got me a scholarship omg im so excite it really payed off. but yes i'm dealing with those things for a moment and then back to work, but YES any commissions I owe will be finished as soon as I can!
marlosanson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Murdoc Niccals » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:34 pm

Username: Murdoc Niccals

Playlist:

Personality:
    Jayxio is the family’s ungrateful, spiteful little son. For most of his life, he bristled and spat and was the most arrogant little piece of fluff around the house. He frequently tested his fathers’ patience and Eros’ dislike for punishments. It was a nightmare trying to simply talk to him about why what he did to get suspended was wrong, why he shouldn’t shoplift, and why tagging the neighbor’s house with curses and disgusting phrases was also very wrong. To Jayxio, this just made his nice family seem like a grating, complaining flock of birds, always nitpicking on his ‘fun.’ In a fit of teenager rage, he ran off at age sixteen, stealing a decent amount of money from his parents in the process.
    His arrogance and bravado extended into his job- working as a chef for a small family restaurant. Until he was well into his mid-20s, Jayxio was an insufferable prick. It wasn’t until recently his unstoppable life collided with an immovable object- a world class chef. The resulting fight was legendary for all five people who saw it, and… Jayxio was cowed. With a new mentor, he’s slowly seeing his errors (and cooking much better).

Relationships:

Eros:
Eros is someone that Jayxio butted heads with very frequently, and loved testing the limits of his patience. Most of the time Jay simply tried to get into verbal arguments with him over anything, and liked to escape from a lecture whenever Eros spaced out in the middle of one. His lovey-dovey nature grated on Jayxio and fueled him to try and get his own father to hate him. When verbal battering wasn’t enough, his penchant for civil disobedience started.

Now, he only hopes his efforts to install animosity between them didn’t succeed. He seeks to give an apology for all the hurtful things he did, especially when he stole over four thousand dollars from his bank account. He’d love to return the money, as well as show him how he’s changing now.

Pragma:
Jay has been known to frequently laugh after he made his other father cry. One of his most egregious offenses involved cutting Pragma’s tail fluff off and then scattering it all over the bathroom, gluing tufts to the wall with hair gel. Pragma was sometimes an even bigger target than Eros for him, mainly because of how easily he could get to him and ridicule him for his personality. He often styled himself a prince, considering Pragma’s royal lineage, and used it to get out of chores.

Currently his treatment of Pragma is one of his biggest regrets, but he’s slightly afraid that meeting him currently would be too much temptation for his bad attitude to rise up again. He’d much prefer to ease back into his relationship-building with Pragma.

Ludus:
Ludus is someone Jayxio had a firm hatred for, as well as a touch of jealousy. While he was in the house, Jay has to keep his vitriolic personality under reigns, because they frequently fought. Jay likely made Ludus question why was his own family trying to hurt each other, but for the sake of his siblings and fathers, he had to push back against Jay. Once Ludus went to be a royal guard, though, Jayxio had the run of the place. He was immensely jealous of Ludus’ popularity with the ladies, even more so when he rebuffed them. He frequently tried to pick them up and make them the reason Ludus disliked them around.

Reconnecting would be a massive problem for him, as Jay has not recovered from his hate and jealousy. He’d rather not try to talk to him at the moment.

Manami:
While Ludus was around, Manami was pretty much safe from everything except the occasional dig at her tendency to cry and be like Pragma. Once Ludus left, the floodgates opened. Making her burst into tears was as satisfying to him as making Pragma cry. It helped that he could reuse the same digs twice, since his father and only sister shared many personality traits. He frequently trashed her room and enjoyed nagging and insulting her laziness and current things of interest. Her room, hilariously, was better kept than his own, and he’d usually kiss girls on her bed, especially when he knew she’d come in on them.

He’s unsure of how to approach apology with her, but does hope she would be able to not associate him with being a jerk, like he usually was. Like Pragma, her ease of tears he fears would be a temptation for him.

Extras:

I wanted to make a character who had a biiiiiiig character arc! Specifically, I wanted to have a point to start off for roleplay, so an estranged family member seeking recompense seemed interesting. Most of my writing is him in the future and working by himself!
Last edited by Murdoc Niccals on Fri May 12, 2017 7:40 am, edited 11 times in total.
Murdoc Niccals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:06 am

Bump ^^

There is only 1 week and 3 days left! Make sure to finish your forms or notify me if you would like an extension!
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me