Re: Kalontines Kal #60

Postby cincil. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:13 pm

username cincil.
    name exene
    gender female
    how would they feel if they broke someones heart and found out if exene were to find out that she broke someone's heart, even if they are no longer dear to her, she would feel very empathetic and guilty for causing such an emotion. love is an interesting thing. we choose someone -- someone out of hundreds of millions of billions of others -- and hold them dear to ourselves. it's almost a game. we choose someone, we talk to them for a little while, and if we don't like them, we move on. yes, we know we hurt their feelings, but isn't that life? life will have it's ups and downs. life can be overflowing with joy at times, and at others it can be downhill into a deep depression. but that's just life. things get thrown left and right, and we take them head on. a broken heart is an obstacle in one's way. we can choose to succumb to this obstacle and let it bare over us, hurting us from the inside out, or we can push through and move on to a better time and life. yes, the one that broke that precious, beating heart will hurt too for knowing that they did such a wretched thing -- but exene is the type to give out a loving arm for guidance. rather than just leaving this person battered and bruised, exene will comfort them and tell them that it isn't their fault, and that there will be someone out there that will love them more than she ever could. maybe it's just the fact that exene has a cloak around her, something to cover her from all things squishy. the cold is something she's gotten used to and she doesn't know exactly how to react when it comes to feelings, as she isn't that perceptible herself -- not as much as she wishes she was, anyways. yes, she is sensitive. she is hurt easily, but she hides these feelings inside and doesn't show her weaknesses. she knows that there's someone out there for her, and if she is not happy with someone, she will tell them so that they can get over her quicker and move on to a better way of life.
Last edited by cincil. on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cincil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mima » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:15 pm

Username: Mima
    Name: Z
    How would they feel if they broke someones heart and found out?:

Nothing.

Of course, his face would say that he felt awful. His words would be apologetic. But it would be robotic, like the rest of him. Seamlessly blending into people- their lives, their loves, their thoughts. That's what he was designed for. But Z is the definition of learned socialization. He loves learning, and he loves people- but he could never love the way they do. Is that wrong? Maybe. But he was just programmed that way.

Feeling bad would just be inefficient.

[eta: just changed his name since i saw someone used the same one.
eta 2: we both edited our forms at the same time :3c]
Last edited by Mima on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

it's a dream that's not like a dream-

intp 5w6 | roleplays | any pronouns
dragon game | neopets | toyhou.se
Mima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:17 pm

Username: wolf ;;
Name: Svana
How would they feel if they broke someones heart and found out?: to svana, love is almost meaningless, an emotion that she believes that really doesn't exsist. she has never been the one to keep on one track for long, and while she does get involved with others she never developed feelings - if this was to occur, she wouldn't pay much mind to her. to her, silly feelings are too much work when life is so short.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:19 pm

Username: Mid-life
Name: Maverick
Whispers filled the air. Gossip. Drama. High school. A girl with bouncy orange curls approached him. She stuttered. "M-M-Mave?" Maverick nodded, shifting his weight to act like he was bored- yet he still payed close attention to every word that glided out of her mouth. "I-I love you!" She shouted, she shut her eyes tightly. Others surrounding them stared at both of them intently. Maverick laughed a little. Maverick was popular around this school, mostly because he debuted as a model recently, so love confessions were not uncommon to him. He knew how to handle them smoothly- at least he thought he did. He chuckled a bit at the girl. "No you don't." He glided past her, leaving the poor girl behind. The girl broke down in tears, dashing away from the crowd quickly. Maverick was known as "The Dark Prince" cool and mysterious- though handsome and admired. Guys didn't understand his appeal, but Maverick always seemed to get the girls.

Although Maverick plays as a cool, collected guy, when he got home that night, he cried. No. He bawled. He couldn't stand the fact that he'd ruined another girl's self-esteem despite his own confidence. Maverick doesn't like who he is, but can't control the seemingly cruel words that seep from his mouth, despite meaning good. Maverick has a hard time apologizing, so I'm sure that won't be happening anytime soon, either. He has a reputation to hold, you know?
Last edited by Mid-life on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thedogpals » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:24 pm

username: Thedogpals
name Nea
gender female
how would they feel if they broke someones heart and found out
Nea would tell herself that she didn't care for the person, and she would be in constant denial, ending with her trying to avoid contact with them.
very busy
(please do not enquire about my characters! i love em dearly!)
Thedogpals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:29 pm

Username:
viixen

Name:
Harley

Horrible. Harley has earned himself the name "Clueless Heartbreaker" . In all honesty, he's broken many hearts before, but never because he wanted to or just didn't care about the person.

Harley is the kinda guy one would see flaunting around acting like he can have anyone he wants, but he rarely actually falls for someone. When he does, he falls hard. He turns from this suave and cool dude to this shy and stuttering idiot who will trip over his own paws to make his partner happy. He's really just a big idiot who wants someone to snuggle and watch old sappy movies on the couch with and show his favorite shows and books. He's a nerd, but he hides it in fear of being made fun of.

He never asks anyone out unless he falls head over heels for them. In most cases, Harley comes off as a flirt. Even if he doesn't call it that, to most that's what it seems like. In reality he flirts with almost no one and that's just how his voice is. Smooth and flirty, even when he's having a conversation. Many of his relationships ended because of it, but he never knew that. It was just,

"We're over."

He sulked about it and that was it until he slowly got over it.

Until Maria, a girl he'd been dating for a while asked if they could break up. She confessed she didn't feel like he needed her at all, because of his "flirting" and that she was scared he was cheating. While they did talk about it and resovled it, they did break up still. He's been wary of dating since, but still cannot stop his heart when he meets someone and they send his heart racing. Maria is still friends with him, and wants to help him but can barley understand feelings of love herself.

He really wants to find a happy relationship and keep it, find that one person who will accept all of his nerdy ways and maybe is just as much of a nerd as he is. But breaking hearts seems to be something he's good at, even if that's the farthest from the true things he wants.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gone---- » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:30 pm

Username: eunkyung.
Name: Hyoyoung
Hurts- GOT7 & Eyes, Nose, Lips- Eric Nam & If you do- GOT7 [turn on CC for lyrics] & Trap- Henry Lau bundled in one emotional ball

Hyoyoung, or moreover known simply as Hyo by most, has got that mixture of emotions within his head. On one hand, he has that very apathetic, "I don't give a damn" sort of feeling bubbling within him, like indignation at the fact that he might be expected to care. He's got his own feelings too right? His happiness should count for something too right? So what if he broke someone's heart, what if he was unhappy to be with someone who was not 'the one'?

And yet, like a fast coming wave of emotions, he also feels... rage, hurt, Unhappiness? Its not guilt, he would never feel guilty for acting on his own emotions and putting some of his own emotions first, but at the same time, that person would plague his mind, and cloud his thoughts. He doesn't regret breaking someone's heart, he doesn't feel the guilt, nor would he return to the person who once held his affections, but they are intoxicating. Its something he cant stop thinking about behind closed doors. He feels the need to escape from the former object of his affections, because it digs deep, like a twinge in his heart. It's almost like a feeling of being trapped. Perhaps he feels frustration (the lines between his emotions feel blurred).

Somehow, even into the future, Hyoyoung would probably remember, still feel this sort of feeling, even if his once heart broken lover has found someone else. Its like a feeling that just lingers, like he needs an escape, but its not there and he's trapped in his place. While she moves forward, he's stuck on a pause. He's straight faced, unconcerned as far as most people know, and looks as if nothing mattered. Yet things do matter, to him, but he doesn't want it to affect him as much as it does. Or more accurately, doesnt want to admit it.

He still says (and feels) as if like he's unaffected by breaking their heart; like a stone cold statue, he doesn't care. But he also does, not emotionally, but he feels himself trapped and suffocating.

He's confused, he doesn't feel one defined emotion towards the situation, probably never will. Despite being in it more than once.

His little streak of heart breaking is like an addiction, he tries to forget by 'playing' but only finds himself in a deeper and deeper tangle of emotions and walls, and suffocation and drowning in piled up emotions.
──────────────────────
selling my kalon staff custom (1 rare, unlim under)
for da points! Pm/ note (da) me for details!
[Sterling pixel by ȶigressa] code shop | my kals
gone----

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenAxolotl » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:36 pm

Username: NurseGlowButt
Name: Toby
How would they feel if they broke someones heart and found out?: he would probably aCT like it doesn't bother him, but would low key cry for days and write emo music about it or listen to music until his friends slap him in the back of the head and take him out for ice cream and long boarding.
Tl;dr he would be emo for a bit and then get over it
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[ my viscets ]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xart trades are open!
xAsk me about commissions!
xMercy main!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ credit ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
QueenAxolotl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morta » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:36 pm

Username: + Dark Age +
Name: Zero
How would they feel if they broke someones heart and found out?: Honestly, probably not that bad. In his eyes, love is a silly emotion. If someone was foolish enough to fall for him, that's their fault, not his. Most people get mad when they hear this, but it's just the truth. Hes more of a bachelor himself. He likes being alone, even if it means breaking a few hearts. He doesn't need anyone else to be Happy. Well, other than his vest friend Kira. But he knows she doesn't like him in that way, so it doesn't bother him. They have been friends since a young Age, so he holds a certain respect for her. Breaking hearts is what he does. And while he pities those hearts he breaks, he never really feels bad.
OwO
Morta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astral. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:37 pm

Username: astral.
Name: Quetzel

Quetzel would show no surface emotion. His ego would be severely bruised, and his heart would hurt a lot. He is not quite one to show his emotions anywhere else but in the privacy of his bedroom, but it would hit him pretty hard.
Quetzel is the type that doesn’t say ‘I love you’ like a normal person. Instead, he’ll laugh, shake his head, give you a little smile, and say… ‘You’re an idiot'.
He prides himself on being as nice as he possibly can to all that he meets - so this would be very jarring and he would definitely try everything in his power to make it right.
Last edited by astral. on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me