Postby angelshy » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:20 am

friendly bump ! c:
Last edited by angelshy on Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
angelshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nursery Batch 682

Postby OswinTheFox » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:25 am

Oh my gosh! MARK
OswinTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockosaur » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:36 am

aaa res

╭────✰────╮
hi I'm rocko!
Any pronouns are fine
Shoot me a pm if you
need/want to talk!
I'm generally not very active
╰────✰────╯
╭────✰────╮
Art shop
Custom (base) design shop
open for USD only
╰────✰────╯
rockosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:43 pm

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes ohmy y wO R D yes

Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ: G1 Sunstreaker
    Nᴀᴍᴇ: Dione (nick. Io)
    Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: F
    Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ sᴘᴀᴄᴇ? text
    Tʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ. text

[x2 reg art, writing x400 words, other unlimtd]
Last edited by G1 Sunstreaker on Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:38 pm

Username: Micki.
Name: Declan

Explanation:
Declan is interested in astrology and planets, but also uninterested in them at the same time. He's a very curious soul that loves to learn new things and new discoveries about the universe are being made all the time. While he loves learning new things, it also bothers him that he'll never know everything to know about the universe. His family seems to be really interested in space, so of course he has some of an interested in it and likes to ask Mama questions about it to feel close to her. Deck tends to go through phases with his interest, though, and he'll go months at a time without really caring about the stars or planets. After a while, he always comes back to the topic, even if just for a few days.

☆ in his words ☆

"Astrology? What's that? Oh, you mean space!! Well, Mama really likes it and she knows a whole bunch about it!! And I think Mum really likes it, too, and Callisto! I guess my whole family likes it a lot. I mean, I'm not super in love with it, but... Well, I guess it's really neat-o to learn about it, but it's not my most favoritest thing in the world... Sometimes I like it more than other times, really."

Personality:
He's an exceedingly skittish kit and doesn't do well around strangers at all. Declan isnervous and anxious most of the time, with a tendency to jump or run and hide because of loud noises or sudden movements. He prefers calm, quiet environments where he can just rela. However, Deck gets nervous and fidgety when he's left on his own too long, even if it's quiet. After a while the silence makes him nervous if he's on his own, as he feels like there is such thing as too quiet.

Although he's not the bravest of kids, Deck likes to do a bit of adventuring if one of his parents or sister will go with him. It helps to satisfy his curiosity, as well as his intense love of the outdoors and nature. It's also rare to find him sitting still, as he's very restless and fidgety, so adventuring helps with his energy. One of Declan's favorite things in the world is reading a book out in the middle of a field of daisies or under a large oak tree. He likes to read just about everywhere else, too, and just likes to learn things in general. Deck is especially interested in learning things about nature, rocks in particular, and likes to go to the library to find new books to read. He's a bright, curious boy with a penchant for learning and a knack for growing plants. He's always got a positive attitude, despite being so easily afraid, and he's a mostly happy child.

As his restless nature might suggest, Declan is full of energy. As a kid with ADHD, he finds in nearly impossible to stay still and it's hard to find an outlet for his energy. Even more impossible, though, is getting Deck to focus on something. He can't seem to do anything for longer than ten or twenty minutes, no matter what it is. If he's reading books, he'll have three or four of them out in a row and switch between reading all of them. It also makes Declan an incredibly indecisive person, especially coupled with the fact that he's not sure of himself.

quirks:
>> likes to knit <<
>> major green thumb <<
>> loves bright colors <<
>> obsessed with woodpeckers and toucans <<
>> adores the smell of oranges <<
>> allergic to potatoes <<
>> hates sodas <<
>> dislikes smoke, fires and heat <<
>> very picky eater, mostly eats fruit <<
>> loves mythology, especially greek / roman <<

Family:
☆ Aria ⋆ mother ☆

Declan likes to be around Aria because she's so calm and never raises her voice. It really eases his nerves and makes him feel comfortable and safe to be around her. He almost always seeks her out whenever he's been startled or scared. Deck also admires her vast, limitless knowledge of the universe. She seems so wise and powerful, almost like an ancient god. Her thought process is a bit of a mystery to Declan, though, and can seem quite strange to him.

☆ Skye ⋆ mother ☆

Deck also likes to be around Skye, or course, but for different reasons. Skye is a bit more hectic than Aria, but there's a sweet and amusing type of tone to it, at least to Declan. He thinks that his mum is absolutely wonderful, and admires her more artsy sort of way of looking at the world. He also feels like she's capable of anything, likely due in part to her boundless energy, and it makes him feel like maybe he'll be capable of anything one day in spite of his skittish nature. Whenever he goes out exploring, he tends to like to do so with Skye more than anyone else.

☆ Callisto ⋆ sister ☆

Callisto is calm, which has a similar easing impact on Deck's nerves. However, he has a hate - love opinion of his sister's independence. On one hand Declan desperately hopes that one day he'll be as independent and fearless as his sister, but on the other he wishes he could spend more time with her. Not that they don't spend time together, of course, but Deck wishes that they would spend even more time together. He would really like to go romping around in a daisy field with her.

☆ in his words ☆

"My family? Well, they-they're just the best.. hmm, the best? Bestest? Bestest! They are the bestest family anyone could ever have. And that makes me the luckiest kid ever!! I love them all more than the whole wide world and I'm never gonna stop loving them, not ever.

Mum talks a bit funny, but I really like how nice and full of life she always is. Oh, and she always keeps my room from being dirty and I love that!! Mama is great, too. I love how calm she is, and she always knows just what to say to me when I'm scared. After I have a nightmare my parents always give me a big glass of chocolate milk, and Mama always tells me it'll be okay in a soft voice. I love Mama's voice. It always makes me so happy to hear her talk!! My sister can be a lot of fun. I really love being around her, but she doesn't seem to like being around anyone. She's very calm like Mama, and I hope one day I can be all by myself like she can. I do wish that we would do more things together..."
Last edited by Micki. on Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbit » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:04 am

Uppy
Image News BoxImage wrote:Avatar by Nishipu
Kalons
Art in signature by me (below) and Studiomaz (TH)!
Image Links Image wrote: Wife | Princess | Mont | Cinnamon Roll
Image Art Image wrote:

Click the above for my Kalons!
Rabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dunce » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:35 am

art by me

Username:
korvinne

Name:
Caster, "Cas"

Explanation:
Caster sees space and everything in it as just.. "there". He never has, and, most likely never will pay too much attention to it. Caster very rarely even thinks about space or where it came from, though he does enjoy the way the stars "have a seizure in the sky" (aka twinkle) in the sky, as if they were signaling back to him. He's never really understood other Kalons obessions over space, and really has never cared. When other Kalons hear this from him, most think he's crazy, but it never really matters what people think about his opinions to him.
(99 - 400 words)
sobs i think.. i'm so scatter brained today sorryy

Family:

Skye - Unfortunately, Caster never really communicates with Skye because she seems to be constantly running around doing something (or he's just a tad bit too lazy...). When he does eventually start talking to her, he tends to be over-the-top sarcastic about things.

Aria - Caster usually comes to Aria, or "Mama", when he's upset. He finds her to be a great listener, somebody to rant to, and overall feels the most comfortable talking to her when something is wrong. Caster also really loves to hug Aria due to her soft and extra fluffy mane.

Callisto - Caster doesn't know really how he feels about Callisto. He attempts to start a conversation and actually focus, but she has always been quiet no matter what around him. This usually makes Cas upset, so he usually leaves notes around her, such as "Hey" or "Hi". Truthfully, he doesn't have much to say or even talk about with her, but one day he wishes he can be a good brother and actually engage in a good conversation with her.
Last edited by dunce on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ive pretty much quit but may check in from time to time
dunce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:19 am

Last edited by SunnyStreets on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby veridian » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:20 am

omL RES
        i think im a good person
        or at least i hope i am
        hello! i'm veridian, feel free to call me ver.
        i don't really go on here much anymore
        z
        🌻. 🌾. 🍃. 🌿. 🌸. 🌊. - avatar. sig art
        sure, im pretty awful
        but i'm trying to get better
veridian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allu » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:31 am

Username:
Name:
Family:

res (Making form on seperate thread)

╔══════════════════════════════╗
spectre adult pst they/he bisexual
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
hey, i'm spec! i'm your average user with
too much free time. my interests include
drawing, music and gaming. i love crows,
fortnite and ranboo. feel free to PM me!!

╚═════════════════════════╝

allu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me