Re: BABUSAGI - CUSTOMS

Postby shadowphoenixfox » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:28 pm

username: shadowphoenixfox
links to HMs: C token, kiwi potion
edits:
• 1 painted silicone shell
↪ paint (white markings on back something like this)
↪ ▴ perky ears --2 points
↪ • short fluffy tail
•1 3/4 package taro milk tea
•1 package bubbles (in legs)
•1 set of skeleton supports
•1 Levitating Bubble
•1 Set Eye Clings
★1 set of antelope horns (black and like the one on the left here) ---4 points
★longer hair length piece (something like this, sorry for the bad quality, and if possible could it be white/cream with a pastel dye underneath, maybe in green)---- 4 points
┄┄┄┄┄┄
uncommon Babusagi |10 pts

other:
so I would like to go for a pastel goth sort of theme with colours something like this; E4C7FB, A470FF, B8EA9B, FEFDF8 for most the colours and 0A0A1E for maybe the bubbles and skeleton support along with the horns
As for accessories, If it's not too annoying to do something like this, but with the flowers being more like this and the ribbon being a different colour and the pearls being like the chain here. Also a choker like this but replacing the cross with some other pendant.
Sorry for being so weirdly specific feel free to not follow everything if ends up looking super weird and I don't mind if you don't want to add the accessories seeing as I can just add them later. If I made any mistakes feel free to point them out and if you have any questions just ask
shadowphoenixfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fern17 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:56 pm

@ kyubiical
S Token
I would like to use this :)
Fern17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:32 pm

ArtisanDove wrote:@ kyubiical
S Token
I would like to use this :)

You should be added. kyubiical added you during last night's stream as far as I'm aware.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fern17 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:24 am

Fern17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jelliblood » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:14 am

shadowphoenixfox wrote:username: shadowphoenixfox
links to HMs: C token, kiwi potion
edits:
• 1 painted silicone shell
↪ paint (white markings on back something like this)
↪ ▴ perky ears --2 points
↪ • short fluffy tail
•1 3/4 package taro milk tea
•1 package bubbles (in legs)
•1 set of skeleton supports
•1 Levitating Bubble
•1 Set Eye Clings
★1 set of antelope horns (black and like the one on the left here) ---4 points
★longer hair length piece (something like this, sorry for the bad quality, and if possible could it be white/cream with a pastel dye underneath, maybe in green)---- 4 points
┄┄┄┄┄┄
uncommon Babusagi |10 pts

other:
so I would like to go for a pastel goth sort of theme with colours something like this; E4C7FB, A470FF, B8EA9B, FEFDF8 for most the colours and 0A0A1E for maybe the bubbles and skeleton support along with the horns
As for accessories, If it's not too annoying to do something like this, but with the flowers being more like this and the ribbon being a different colour and the pearls being like the chain here. Also a choker like this but replacing the cross with some other pendant.
Sorry for being so weirdly specific feel free to not follow everything if ends up looking super weird and I don't mind if you don't want to add the accessories seeing as I can just add them later. If I made any mistakes feel free to point them out and if you have any questions just ask

i would like to accept this!!
candi ★ he/they
jelliblood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowphoenixfox » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:27 am

@ kyubiical
Yay! Thank you, I can't wait to see :D
shadowphoenixfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:07 pm

username: TrashFan
links to HMs: C token Also Using an Orange Potion. (and also also maybe other potions too if i have to.)
edits:
Short length hair-piece: Like the hairstyle i drew specifically for this custom.
Shaped Boba (Orange potion used here): Its on the same drawing as the hair, underneath the word "Boba"
Perky Ears (Might use a honey potion if this boosts this to rare. [This doesnt count as the Honey potion being used unless i have to use it to make the Token stay as a C token.])
Tassel tail
Milk Tea

(Hopefully it isnt over being common, the exception being the Shaped boba from a potion. if it is over common i will use a potion for one of the traits if i have the Potion for it.)
other: Flavour will be Ace blueberry and vanilla (Feel free to change this if you have better ideas or even have a good pun as the flavour name) and the color scheme will be a gradient consisting from
BFFFFF to #0080BF and then to #4000BF and a Creme ish color like this:#FFFFBF to white: #FFFFFF. Artistic freedom for how the blue gradient will transition into the white one.

The hairband holding its hair up will have #0000BF blue and #FFFFFF white feathers although the main hairband will be #00BFBF this color .

The boba will be a Light blue color #BFFFFF

And she might have white paint markings of a Feather-y Pattern.

Eyes will be light blue. (Artistic Freedom to what shades!)

during a stream i agreed that WeepingAngel can do this one, maybe on one of my next customs I will let Kyu do it.
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:34 pm

TrashFan wrote:username: TrashFan
links to HMs: C token Also Using an Orange Potion. (and also also maybe other potions too if i have to.)
edits:
Short length hair-piece: Like the hairstyle i drew specifically for this custom.
Shaped Boba (Orange potion used here): Its on the same drawing as the hair, underneath the word "Boba"
Perky Ears (Might use a honey potion if this boosts this to rare. [This doesnt count as the Honey potion being used unless i have to use it to make the Token stay as a C token.])
Tassel tail
Milk Tea

(Hopefully it isnt over being common, the exception being the Shaped boba from a potion. if it is over common i will use a potion for one of the traits if i have the Potion for it.)
other: Flavour will be Ace blueberry and vanilla (Feel free to change this if you have better ideas or even have a good pun as the flavour name) and the color scheme will be a gradient consisting from
BFFFFF to #0080BF and then to #4000BF and a Creme ish color like this:#FFFFBF to white: #FFFFFF. Artistic freedom for how the blue gradient will transition into the white one.

The hairband holding its hair up will have #0000BF blue and #FFFFFF white feathers although the main hairband will be #00BFBF this color .

The boba will be a Light blue color #BFFFFF

And she might have white paint markings of a Feather-y Pattern.

Eyes will be light blue. (Artistic Freedom to what shades!)

during a stream i agreed that WeepingAngel can do this one, maybe on one of my next customs I will let Kyu do it.

Accepted!
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:47 am

LadyChinaAru, your custom is now complete.

TrashFan, I will work on yours this weekend.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---