name ideas ;
- ozias (ias for short)
- anselm
- adlai
- raion
- sankakkei (sanka for short)
triangle lmao

story ;
has his "heart" stolen, so essentially he was left apathetic and emotionless (maybe ??),
he works w/ others to find magical artifacts, in a silent search for his heart ! of course,
the people he works with don't want him to have it, since its rare and they wanna study it

his adventure is his quest to find it ??
too long maybe lmao

Last edited by king city on Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
king city

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #800

Postby Off the Hook » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:36 am

Username: oxy.
Name: Natalia
Draw/Write about an adventure they went on: res with that they went on an adventure to a volcano / somewhere hot

I raced down a small dirt path, letting a gust of wind push myself off of the ground and into the sky. As I went above the trees, I let another gust of wind push myself forwards. I ended up loosing my balance slightly, causing myself to fall and hit the ground. I fell hard onto my paws, which hurt as I landed on fallen sticks and a few small rocks. I shook my paws and started to walk, feeling it would be too risky and too tiring if I kept using the wind to carry me.

i'm most likely gonna drop out, but i'll just keep my things in "strike" in case if i decide to re-enter!!
Last edited by Off the Hook on Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

"Let's wake the sleepin'
    giants with our sloppy
    sonic science!"
Off the Hook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catdoqq » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:36 am

mark holy god
    "my regrets look just like texts i shouldn't send."
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:37 am

Username: My Horse Rocks
Name: Dale "DAY-el"
Name Meaning: Living in a Valley
Draw/Write about an adventure they went on: Dale's eyes darted around. He looked down and stroked Gigi. "My friend," he murmured. "We'll be there soon."

But where was "there"? Dale certainly didn't know. He looked into the distance and made a noise like the hooting of an owl. But - nothing came back. Normally an owl would call back to him - but not this time. Not in the middle of this dark, deserted dessert. Suddenly - there was a noise. "What was that?" Dale whipped round. The noise came again. It sounded like the howling of a wolf. But how? A dessert wolf? Dale bounded forwards and sniffed the air. He scented freshly-killed meat and the smell of a wolf's den.

The sound came another time, louder now. Was he getting closer? Straining his eyes in the dark, Dale pushed through the sand, getting wearier by the moment but not giving up. If it was a wolf, perhaps Gigi knew them? He hurried forward, tripping over a rock and hurting his foot, but he swallowed the pain. "Come on, Gigi."

Gigi rubbed his head on Dale's hand comfortingly. Don't worry, he seemed to be saying. We'll be fine. We can do it.

Dale swallowed and kept on pushing through. He held on tight to Gigi's fur as he was afraid of the dark and the sun was setting. "How, Gigi?" he asked the grey-brown wolf. "How can I not worry?"

Gigi looked at him with great amber eyes. "Oh, all right," sighed Dale. And he kept on walking. Then, a great looming big black hole of darkness came right at them! "Help," Dale choked out.

Gigi stared at him and as Dale's eyes slowly adjusted to the light he saw that it was, after all, only the wolf's den they'd been looking for. "Gigi..." he murmured. "We're here."

But Gigi had already darted inside.

"Hey!" giggled Dale. "Wait for me!" His voice echoed and suddenly many wolves looked up. Dale started feeling frightened.

Gigi was making signals, so Dale followed them and went onto all fours, pricked his ears, and made wolf-ish noises (it has to be said they weren't very good ones - but oh well).

The wolves circled him and then moved for him to come in. Limp with relief, Dale pulled himself in, glancing nervously at Gigi.

They brought him to a den where he could rest. So he rested, and eventually went to sleep, though not to good dreams.

Dale awoke in the morning to find Gigi standing above him.
Gigi Standing Above Him

He looked by the pile of furs he had slept in and there was a fish. Gigi gestured for him to eat it.
Dale looked over and saw a pile of blueberries on a stone.
After thanking the wolves, Dale looked out. The sun was high in the sky and he put his foot out onto the soft, hot sand.

Smiling, he looked at his wolf friend. "I belong here," he told him. "Belong here like I never belonged anywhere before."

And he was happy.
Last edited by SunnyStreets on Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:39 pm, edited 8 times in total.
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightcrawler. » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:39 am

wathcing!

RabidRhys

Nightcrawler.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galawhim » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:40 am

Mark!
Image waddup i'm gala Image
she/her

art by Puffleduck

┌───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────┐
lol
╘═══════════════╛
Image Image Image Image

Galawhim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xxx

Postby imperials » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:41 am

hoLY maRK

imp / any pronouns / listo
off oekaki gallery

probably an impidimp
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Individuality » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:42 am

Mar k
-
I an big gay
(currently judging for my Kalons.
Please be patient as I have a lot to go through)
-
Individuality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wishbone! » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:42 am

marking!
asterisk*; nicknames encouraged
adult
they/them
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:42 am

Last edited by dolly on Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me