My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ashiteru Readopt

Postby wolfpuppies » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:59 pm

Lost muse for precious bab.
Best of luck to everyone entering ^^
Last edited by wolfpuppies on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
CS pets, c$, and items for trade!
Shima Longtail, Growing White July, and more are all available!!
Am willing to do art for characters as well ^^
wolfpuppies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:17 pm

Username;
Fernmoon
Name;
Cecilia Kelly
Name Meaning;
- Blind Warrior
Full Name;
Cecilia Kelly van Wealack
Nickname;
Kelly
Ce-Ce
Lia
Gender;
Female
Pronouns;
She/Her
Edgy song;
Here to Show the World
Upbeat song;
Drop Beat Candy
Calm song;
Harley
Song of your choice;
Goodbye to a World
What's with the items?;
She is a warrior in-training. Kelly use the blindfold to enhance her hearing and sensitive to moving. While training she goes against a group of five rookies who are the top of their class. She skilly dodges their moves by feeling their vibrations and noises they make. Even through the warriors at her school are trained to be ninjas and be stealthy the rookies are pretty noisy.Even through she will not injure the rookies she will yell in chirps at them in a language passed down.
Her sword is for protection and rank. Her rank in her village is high, but not to the point where it is too high. Her rank is just above the middle class.
What's with the Chirp Language?;
This is language all families know, but only each family has their own version. Kelly's family chirps sound like this. The extended family isn't included due to has extended family members turning rogue and becoming enemies. So the mother's and father's chirp languages are mix to become a new one.
Also there is a shared version for all families, of all ranks, that mimic birds so enemies don't believed that they are there. Some enemies can identify the chirps from bird calls so it is risky to talk in the chirps in an ambush. This shared one only used in emergencies only.
Each rank does have their own chirp language and the higher ranks do know the rank languages below them. The higher the range, the higher the rank. Some may say having three and more to remember are difficult to do so they are protesting that the tradition needs to stop.
What's with the Sword Ranking?;
It is on basis the length of the sword the higher the rank. A knife is a symbol of a low rank like a unemployed Kalon and is said to bring shame to the village. While a longsword is the symbol of royality and high wealth along with bring a village large amount of pride. Kelly's sword is around the middle class and really does effect the village.
Rankings;
Ranks are decided by the by the eldest parent's rank until the Kalon is at the age of eighteen.
-High Ranks-
King & Queen
Royalty
Trainers -Kelly's Desired Rank
Government Position- Kelly's Rank until Eighteen
-Middle Ranks-
Ninja
Merchant
Artisan
-Low Ranks-
Transportation Jobs
Farmers
Unemployed
Cecilia Kellys History;
She was born in Japan to a high ranking family. At a young age she was sent to a training school. She meet some friends, but tended to keep to herself. Over the summer her mother and father divorced then Kelly went with her mother due to her winning the legal battle. She hasn't heard from hger birth father due to him going rogue.
Years went by with no school events that peaked her interest just training. Her first test ambush as a finals for her trainers final. As the chirps filled them with what to do it slowly went into a true ambush. Instead of ambushing a fake camp they attack a real rouge one. Her group retreated as the teachers came in to protect the young students. They all aced the test along with bonus points for finding an enemy camp.
Nothing really happened afterward. The day of gradutation came and went. She won top of her class with flying colors. She is currently in next-level training or college for her job for her desired rank, trainer. Her mother got remarried to someone else and she was a bride's maid for the wedding. She is living a happy life achieving her goals.
Last edited by lovage on Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xxxx

Postby Reiji » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:52 am

I'm very bad at math but it's like 10 days left so issa reminder
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunaire » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:47 am

Username;
Name;
Gender;
Pronouns;
Personality;
Edgy song;
Upbeat song;
Calm song;
Song of your choice;
Res
x

x
x
x
" s u n s h i n e "
sen ☼ he/him
please don’t call me girl ♡
kalons©
lunaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

••••

Postby Reiji » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:24 am

Reminder this ends in 4 days m'pals

edit: also, bc im desperate for comfort if u add a playlist and title it [comfort] somewhere on your form- while it won't increase your chances for the adopt itself- i'll probably give you a hm as long as you also completed your form.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cainhurst » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:53 am

Username; branch chief faba
    Name; gwydion
    Gender; male
    Pronouns; he/him
    Personality; personal notes to build on: believes in magic, curses, and similar things (superstitious), cautious and wary of the intentions of those around him, but generally approachable, polite and friendly. loves nature and is a healer of sorts, using plants to mix up medicine for others. (almost blind/only able to see vague shadows maybe? uses smell/taste/touch to tell apart plants for his medicine and heavily relies on his hearing for social stuff. would make him a bit more tense & easily spooked when someone sneaks up on him)
    Edgy song; miss murder by afi takes me right back to my edgy years
    Upbeat song; dreamlife by the royals
    Calm song; we don't make the wind blow by the common linnets
    Song of your choice; dark star by jaymes young
- cyril/sylver ✦ they/he ✦ adult ✦ infj-t ✦ 4w5 so/sp (451 tritype) -
"my boyfriend said he'd still love me if i was a brain-eating amoeba, i win!"
writer, gamer, roleplayer, parent to six guinea pigs, and local kabru enjoyer.
my interests include TES, V:TM, D&D, cosmic horror, reading, & philosophy.
───────── avatar art credit to @DearHeartsWish on twitter ─────────

Image Image Image Image Image
cainhurst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

••••

Postby Reiji » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:25 pm

By the way this ends on 9:00 post mortem miridiem Irkutsk time (GMT +8:00) tomorrow

If anyone needs an extension pm me mk
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elfie » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:06 pm

_ __ ___ _____________________ ___ __ _
┏━ Username - Elfie ━┓
Name - Li (Lee) Yang
Gender - Male
┗━Pronouns - He/Him ━┛
_ __ ___ _______________________ ___ __ _

Personality;
    Upbeat, dorky and often crafty Li is always seeking new ways to make his life just that bit easier. He'll go to extreme lengths to get his computer chair in the right spot so he can access the fridge without moving his butt. His mind is like water, finding the path with least resistance. This gives him great adaptability abilities . . . and in Li's case this is a necessity as he uses this ingenious solving skills to juggle two "jobs". One is being the local street performer, using his knife to hit targets (being blind this attracts a bit of revenue), and when this dries up he finds ways to scam the tourists by fortune telling and other gimmicks. The second job is - well it's a secret, but it's a echo of his past. On an ordinary day Li is a playful, cheeky, a bit witty and very much a naive little soul. He's innocent in a lot of his intentions and thoughts (mostly), and while he might be a swindler he's a precious one. He likes to joke and complain about how the other (rich) half live, while he's stuck in the gutter in an attempt to fit in. He's a guy who's come from something and now living a simple life, and he's happier for it because he can be who he wants to be! He's definitely not the quiet, serious person he was raised as.

Unfortunately this might not last too long. . .
    Fate has a way of calling you back.

┏━Edgy song;━┓
Pompeii by Bastille

Upbeat song;
Rock Lobster by the B52's

Calm song;
???? by GACKT

Song of your choice;
┗━Attack on titan theme━┛
_ __ ____________________ __ _

__________________________________________________________________________________

The Blindfold and the Knife;
    Li is an escapee of destiny, he wiggled his way our from under fate's thumb and found himself a cozy life in the outskirts. But that was a while ago, and the remains of his past life are bundled up in the knife he carries, and the blindfold glued to his face. In fact if his parents could see what he does with the knife they'd faint from shock, being quite the spiritual and murderous weapon it is. Li wasn't born blind, but a pact gone wrong as an older kit rendered him without sight. The knife he carries is a not only a heirloom of his house, but a curse he must bear as the eldest child. After the weapon was ceremoniously transferred into his possession he rapidly began to loose his vision, within two months he'd gone completely blind. Whispers began to spread; he'd been judged unworthy by the supposed entity residing within the blade. . .
    The blindfold came later, once he got fed up of people commenting on his eerily opaque eyes and the way he would stare at nothing. Being blind he lost the need to turn his head as often. As if listening to young Li's wanting, one morning his knife became unexpectedly snagged. Tugging at the hilt he was flung back, a shredding tear following in his wake. Scrabbling to his feet he gingerly felt the tip of the knife to reveal a long piece of material - unfortunately it was from his crushes clothing at the time, needless to say he didn't show his face in his estate for a while. He kept this piece of fine cloth and used it for his eyes . . . well in reality he was quite smitten with having something belonging to the Kalon he liked. Now it brings back fond memories.

_ __ ___ __________________________________________________________ ___ __ _

Relationship with the knife: Li grew up viewing the knife as a great honor and responsibility, one he was destined to uphold. He was "groomed" in it's care and how to handle it properly. While it can't be said his entire life revolved around the knife, it did have a direct impact on him. Even as a young one Li understood the importance of it and became a serious, yet soft and quite little child. A child who's had his life planed out from the moment he was a mass of cells. However, upon receiving the knife his attitude changed; the hunk of metal and wood in his hands wasn't that fantastic, the expectation met reality. He wondered why it had given him so much stress; a weight on his shoulders since he could remember. But, he soon learned the importance of the blade. His fear of it and the responsibility it held was real.
    Nowadays he - well he does give a lot of credit to the thing being curse. At least in the superstitious sense that items over a 100 years old carry their own entity. Since he's owned the weapon his life has changed drastically, and he swears whatever is residing inside the blade has a cheeky sense of humor, always getting him to go places, or in trouble. He has dreams of it sometimes, the
    knife being a not so much an object but a being. Sometimes, it seems to have it's own actions, controlling where it lands or ends up in strange places he can't remember placing it (Li brushes this off on his blindness). But in an odd way, this cursed knife has given him a companion to talk to, he mutters to it when he's feeling lonely, and in a world filled with darkness it gives him a sense of security. This is not to say he doesn't fear the knife, he's been ingrained with it's terrible legends, but it's always been there. He sometimes gets the impression that instead of a bad thing, the blade might actually be good. Perhaps his family has been keeping not a bad spirit imprisoned all these centuries, but a good one? Either way he's had a few encounters of the afterlife kind which pulls him away from reality, and his day job.

So what is the knife? Well the knife isn't technically a knife but a type of Chinese short sword called a Hudiedao, this weapon is normally carried in pairs and is a icon for martial artists. Li believes his Hudiedao used to be a single Dao sword which was broken and later reshaped due to it's unusualness in size (as it is a bit shorter than expected of it's ilk). Sometimes he muses that there is another half out there somewhere, waiting to be reunited.

Art by the talented boxxes
Last edited by Elfie on Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 21 times in total.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
┏━ ---------------------------- ━┓
>>---->
Are you kitten me?

Hiya guys, I go by Elfie around these
parts, and pretty much anywhere on
the web, I’m hugely fascinated by
geerkery, wallow in the feels of
obsession and all round have an
unhealthy love for JBDs.

┗━ ---------------------------- ━┛
----------------------
JBDs Kalons
Kias Para's

----------------------
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Elfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

••••

Postby Reiji » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:41 pm

Extended to 4th of February, 2 post meridiem Australia, Perth time. [1 am EST time]

by request
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me