Re: Kalon #752 — Fairy Tale

Postby Anza » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:39 am

ahhh something has come up and I can't finish...
    Good luck to everyone and congrats to the winner!
    This is like a dream baby of mine so whoever wins her is sure to be worthy <3
Last edited by Anza on Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012
01/2022 UPDATE ---> I've chosen to leave the character community however,
I am keeping my closed species adopts as they mean quite a lot to me
I'm here now mostly for events
✮ ✮ ✮
Anza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Chocolate♡ » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:02 am

Username:

Name:

Short Story: (500 words maximum)

res with most likely teacher
Last edited by ♡Chocolate♡ on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♡Chocolate♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spiniferal » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:39 am

Username:
    Radiio
    Name:
    Katherine
    Short Story: (500 words maximum)
    "Sometimes it's better to save the princess, than to be one."

Katherine was excited, today she was moving to a new place deep in the woods. However excitement was replaced with confusion when there was no house. Her foster parents dashed off and left her in the dust. "Mom? Dad? Why have you left me here?" She squeaked quietly. She began to walk deeper into the woods. Little did Katherine know she was abandoned. She began looking for an appropriate place to live. Coming to a sunlit clearing, she sighed and basked in the sun. Then after resting, she began to dig, a makeshift burrow. She remembered reading about earth lodges and thought it was cool to live underground. After digging for a while, Katherine realized what her parents did. "Wait a minute... I have been abandoned!?" she yipped in fear. She found a good supply of berries and fresh water, which she ultimately thought was pure luck. She wasn't alone. A flash of orange and red passed her eyes as she woke up. She had grown tired and slept on the forest floor. "Who's there?" she asked, and heard tiny paws scrambling over her den. Determined to find out what it was, Katherine ran after the creature. She snagged it by the scruff and took it to her den. She realized she caught a cat and asked, "What is a cat like you doing out here?" The cat replied, "Are you going to eat me?" The cat began to quiver. "No, no I would never eat you!" Katherine said soothingly, "Now please answer my question." She said softly. "I am running from my friends!" the cat squeaked. Katherine smiled, and said, "If it's a problem you may live here." She rapped her stub around the cat. The cat nodded her head to reveal a deep wound. "You get some rest, and I will make sure they don't get you."
hey
spiniferal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hui » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:50 am

-
Last edited by hui on Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
┌─────────────────┐

Imagex

└─────────────────┘
hui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raury » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:07 am

Username: Koningin
Name: Anna Lee
Short Story:

Biggest reserve ever <3
Raury

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarWolf11 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:23 pm

mark :3
LunarWolf11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorfiilms » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:09 pm

Username:
Name:

res omg

i don't use cs very often!
i log on every few months to check
messages and forums,
but you won’t get immediate responses.

i've had this account since i was in middle school
so apologies for the cringe :-P
horrorfiilms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Snowwhisper** » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:24 pm

A L Y S E
't h e b a k e r'

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
username;**Snowwhisper**
name; Alyse; "noble;rational"
Old German and Greek
gender; female

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
      Vanilla.

Vanilla is the first thing anyone smells when walking into this Kalon's home during the holidays.
      It fills her home, making everything smell amazing and it brings back memories of childhood and past holidays.

Alyse usually spends her days off making cookies for her friends and herself. And today wasn't any different, as she wiped the sweat from her forehead as she rolled out her signature home made sugar cookies. It was a tried and true tradition to make them during the holidays and Alyse is well versed in the tradition of her family, taught by her grandmother, who was taught by her grandmother. And each batch she makes turns out as perfect as the last.

Putting more flour down on her granite countertop, Alyse sighed. In the back of her mind, she reminded herself about the batch of cookies she had in the oven, while looking over the new dough she had just rolled out. She was looking it over for large cracks that might make the finished cookie look odd. While not finding any, she did add a little bit more flour to her cookie cutters so the dough didn't stick to them. She had many cookies cutters for the holidays but the ones she had chosen this time were her candy cane, snowflake and Christmas tree.

Ding. Ding. Ding.

Her head swiveled to the oven, smiling as she made her way over to it, picking up her oven mitts on the way, and opened the oven, making sure that they were done before taking them out and putting them on a cooling rack. Before going back to her rolled dough, and finishing up on cutting out the remaining cookies and putting them on the tray and back into the oven them went.

Sighing again as she started to wipe down her work station and discarding what little dough she had left. After what seemed like an hour but was really only minutes, she threw the last paper towel away just as the timer beeped for the last time that day. After putting the cookies on the cooling rack, she moved to her pantry, and pulled out the ingredients she would need for royal icing.

She had learned through trial and error how to decorate her sugar cookies, rather than leave them plain like her grandmother. She found that she could make them almost anytime as long as they looked like the season she was making them in. And so here she was making different shades of orange and greens and reds and black icing.All for their respective shape.

As she picked up the first of many cookies, she looked it over before getting to work, making sure to try and get each and everyone of them to look perfect She was satisfied, as she stood and for the first time in hours, she stretched and wandered off to take a shower, already thinking of what she could do for Christmas.

ImageImage

ImageImage
Life doesn't hurt until you think about how much has changed,
Text text text text text text text
My kalons Fursona DA Credit
who you've lost along the way, and how much of it was your fault.
**Snowwhisper**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kayyye » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:46 pm

Username: kayyye
Name: Coraline Snow
Short Story: (500 words maximum) wip
"humanity is a vampire's
greatest weakness" -KP
ayo im kay(e)
college takes up a lot of time so i go m.i.a a lot
i like to draw occasionally too
feel free to shoot me a PM if
you wanna chat!♡
thats really it lmao
kayyye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon #752 — Fairy Tale

Postby Carnations » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:35 am

Dropping out
Last edited by Carnations on Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carnations

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me