╭━━━━━━━━━━╯ ╰━━━━━━━━━━╮

Username;; bitterpigeon
Name;; Kindel Rylan
Gender Demigirl
Personality Story;; below
Extra;;

╰━━━━━━━━━━╮ ╭━━━━━━━━━━╯

I am fearless.

I have always loved wild, exotic and potentially dangerous animals. By far, my favorite of these animals is the tiger.
Instead of fearing the big cats, I am infinitely curious about them. I would like to pet a tiger one day...
I have ever since I saw them at the zoo when I was little.

I remember the day so vividly. It is a happy and joyous memory that I doubt I will ever forget. My father decided to take me to the state zoo for my sixth birthday, and my favorite part was definitely the tiger exhibit. As soon as we entered the area, I was entranced at the animal's beauty and elegance. The striped black and orange pelt, stark in contrast with the green leaves that shimmered and shined in the light, brought my attention to the tiger immediately. I gaped at the beautiful scene, running up to the railing and reaching out to the creature. "Come here pretty tiger, I want to pet you!" I said excitedly. I looked back at my father, who was watching from a short distance as to not get involved in the crowd. I smiled at him and then returned my gaze to the big cat, who had started walking slowly towards me. I squeaked slightly and reached out again. After a few seconds, I realized that I couldn't possibly reach the tiger from up here, I would have to climb over the railing and drop down to the tiger's level.

I placed my foot on the rail and hoisted myself up, throwing my other leg over. Plumies around me screamed, grabbed at my shirt collar and told me to "Get down from there!". I wondered why they didn't want to pet the tiger too... perhaps they just didn't want to feel the fur of the beautiful big cat as badly as I did. It was hard to hold on to the railing with everyone pulling at me and trying to get me down so I decided to just let go. I expected to fall without any resistance, but to my surprise, someone was still holding me up. Strong paws embraced me, suspending my body over the tiger, who was now looking up at me with wonder. I was lifted up and over the railing, then placed carefully on the ground. When I looked up to plumerian who had restrained me, I was surprised to see my father's face. He had that odd expression, I had only seen his face contorted in such a way a few times before... and I didn't understand it.

I learned later that the expression on my father's face was that of fear.
I didn't comprehend the emotion that he felt, and I still don't understand it.
I don't suppose I ever will.

This is the curse of the inability to feel fear.
Losing the emotion fear is like losing a part of yourself...

I am fearless.

---

[493/500 words]
Last edited by magpie! on Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
magpie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #680

Postby modern » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:54 am

Username;; Modern.Vintage
Name;; Codaline
Gender Female
Personality Art or Story;; Art. Work in progress!
[b]Extra(optional);;
Work in progress!
Last edited by modern on Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
modern
i do commissions- link here
commission status- closed
mystic veil adopts
modern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wandzie. » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:00 am

Username;; Wandzie.
Name;; Rosie-May // Goes by May.
Extra(optional);; art
Hello there you amazing person c:
My DAArt ShopHuggle meCrushTag
Hello there! I'm Wanda, a teen girl on CS who loves to draw, chat, play sports, read, and is a complete music dork. I'm quite shy so please keep that in mind when chatting to me, but feel free to ask me questions! It helps to talk. I no longer draw on CS, but my DA is filled with my art from an app on my iPad. Anyway, that's it! I hope you have an amazing because you deserve it and I love you c:
My KiamarasMy Plumerians
wandzie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ hana} ¶ { the calm }

Postby aussie, » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:33 am

╔════════════════════════════════╗
hana 'flower' in japanese female libra loves cherry blossoms bakery
╚════════════════════════════════╝
hana is definitely an optimist. she studies hard and has TMJ, which isn't really a dise
ase, but it's where one side of you're jaw pops. that doesn't stop her from making de
licious treats though! she works at a cafe named 'tea party', and hana runs the whole
bakery section by herself. she is a neat and organized person, and her zodiac traits a
re her beauty, balance, justice, truth, and perfection. they are all libra traits. her bir
thday is october fourth. she absolutely loves cherry blossoms, and she has tiny cherry
blossom trees on the counter of her bakery. hana always looks for the positive side of
things, and she isn't picky about much stuff. a lot of other plumies admire her and th
ink of her as a hero because, she stands up to bullies and helps other people when th
eir feeling down. hana definitely has a heart of gold and is as sweet as nectar. she liv
es in japan, alone, and currently has a crush and sees him a lot at the bakery, but she
doesn't know his name yet. also, another thing i cannot forget, hana loves sweet treats!
Last edited by aussie, on Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
aussie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GressgrinAST » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:45 am

res.
████████████ █ ★ █ ████████████

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
GressgrinAST

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlaskanAlpaca » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:20 am

Oh man
oh man
yes i gotta try omg
ampersand
plenty of time for me to get home
Deviant Art

I am officially leaving CS for good. I had only been staying for Plumerians, and now that they have been shut down I feel free to leave. Thanks for the good time guys! Come find me on DeviantART, the link is above.
AlaskanAlpaca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darling feathers » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:43 am

Username;;
Name;;
[b]Extra(optional);;

hello there
wrote:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

she / they
adult
dcay
carrd

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

some neat artists
wrote:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

beestie.
hubble
furry!
cloefromschool

sig art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

darling feathers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby casiopea » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:05 am

❤ Razzmatazz ❤
❝We're living in a crazy world❞

username;; tomatoes
name;; razzmatazz,"razzy","raz"
full name;; razzmatazz pansy wesley
gender;; female
age;; 23
zodiac sign;;
occupation;; singer
extra;; art

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

story;;
"5 minutes 'till showtime, Raz!" someone called out. Razzy sat on a chair, so many thoughts going through her mind. I've done this before, I can do it. I am brave. It's just people! No need to panic...
She breathed in and out, and adjusted her flower accessories. Her mother had given them to her on her twelfth birthday. Razzy had worn them since, only wearing them on special events. Suddenly, her head snapped up and she grinned. "This time, I promise, I will not panic!" Raz leaped out of her chair and bounded forward. "It's showtime!" she whispered excitedly, and she walked out on stage. Lights flashing and people cheering, Razzy had never felt so alive. "Who's ready for the Razzmatazz?" she said, raising her paw. A loud cheering came from the crowd, some people jumping up and down. "Let's go!"

"Well, that went well," Razz said as she flopped on her bed. Her two cats Tango and Jambo were purring and meowing as they jumped on her bed too. The tabby Jambo started sniffing Razzy's clothes and she just giggled. "Oh, silly Jambo," she said as she raised her paw to pet them. Tango just sat in a corner staring at Razzy, as if trying to figure out how to approach her.

"You know what?" she whispered to her cats. "I always think about my mother whenever I put these flower ribbons on. They're absolutely gorgeous, are they not?" She took off her head ribbon and stared at it for a while. "I think I remember what flower this is. Pansy, right? I think my mother gave me my middle name. She told me she had made this when she first saw that I was interested in flowers. Especially pansies." Razzy smiled and gently put the ribbon back on her head. "I think about my mother a lot."

She sat up, as if she had instantly remembered something. "That's right!" she exclaimed. "The scrapbook! Oh, I had almost forgotten about that!" She got out of bed, causing her two cats to jump, and ran over to her bookshelf, scanning the books. "No...no...no...aha!" Raz took out a brown scrapbook with a wilted daisy pasted on the front. There was also a picture of a younger her on the scrapbook. The title read, "Razzy's Little Scrapbook."

Raz smiled as she saw the picture of herself staring at a clump of bluebells, how young she had been then. She opened the book to a page where she was a little older, at about ten years old. She held a small, gray kitten. Razzy smiled wider. "All these memories are coming back to me," she whispered. "I remember when I chose singing over gardening. My mother was happy for me, but she looked a little sad. I had broken free of family tradition to become a singer."

Razzy looked down at her feet. Tango was weaving in and out of her legs, purring. "Maybe becoming a singer wasn't such a bad idea after all."

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by casiopea on Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:11 pm, edited 9 times in total.
casiopea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me