Re: Mizrable Twins Free Adoption

Postby Rivkah » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:44 pm

If you have any doubts or questions of any kind, PLEASE post them here or pm myself or Vaughn. We want you to get the relationships and portrayals as correct as you can manage, but we will not seek you out, and we will be studying your forms as you create them. C:
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vaughn. » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:57 pm

Also I'd like to confirm that you are indeed welcome to PM me about this contest. I consider this important enough to make an exception.
Not that active.
deviantArt
Vaughn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FAQ

Postby Rivkah » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:59 pm

Questions So Far

Other species relationships?

you may? however, they won't count as much as kia relationships, and they'd have to be on top of most or all of the relationships listed above. The relationships are there to help develop their personality/concept, and also because we are very deadset upon making sure that you don't just take the kia and run off with it. We want to be involved with you, and that means already having relationships developed so we can jump right into things with you. we're hoping to strengthen the kia community.

Off-site forms?

Fine, as long as they are aesthetic, easy to navigate, and organized. we want to be able to see and understand the information.

Background?

should be in their bios. read everything carefully.
Micah and Ezra live in a penthouse in London. Micah is American, Ezra is a London aristocrat. (huge timeline on his bio page, read it!!!!) Akiva lives in Suffolk in a haunted house, Hezekiah floats.

Parental ideals?

Micah is religious and abides to some of it, like abstinence and good intentions, but he's not a bible freak and he's not going to reject his children. None of the family is cruel, just protective and suspicious of outsiders. Ezra is violent, but not to his family, and a casual view of death and morbidity is normal in the household. He holds his family dear and would never hate them unless they had forsaken the family. Ezra is not religious and does not mind any sort of shenanigans as long as they are done responsibly without being caught by the law.

________________________________ added 10/30 ________________________________________

going out

Vaughn: I don't know whether they mean dating or just leaving the house, but Micah does like to know where his kids are and doesn't appreciate them coming home too late [like past 12 or 1am?] or being lied to. If dating, he'd like to meet whoever they're in a relationship with or at least know about them, but won't get too upset if they don't bring it up. Expect a lot of gushing from him if he finds out his kid is dating someone.
So, I guess he wouldn't be too strict on the matter? He just wants to make sure they're safe.

Rivkah:They don't keep tails on their kids, they expect them to manage themselves, but with dating and friendships and whatever, they also trust their judgment but expect to have met them. They like to be involved.

major rules?

Vaughn: Micah expects his kids to be abstinent until marriage. It's less about his religious beliefs and more because of how worried he is about diseases and unwanted pregnancies. Like I said previously, he wants to know where his kids are, especially if they're the reckless type like Hezekiah. Also, don't expose the family's illegal activity of course.

Rivkah: To add onto that, Ezra's big thing is do what you like, say what you feel, choose your path, but do not jeopardize the family or innocent bystanders that could lead the illegal activity, if there's any, back to them. His entire reputation is based around the fact that he is untouchable, and he's not happy with the idea of the family being separated or hurt. Also look below for how he takes lying.

church-going?

Vaughn: Micah is Anglican. It doesn't matter to him if his kids come to church with him or not, unless the situation's really serious and he's trying to teach them morals like he did with Hezekiah.

Rivkah: Ezra isn't a fan of most religious people because of their tendencies, but he's respectful and sometimes attends church as an atheist with Micah. They're pretty loose about it, considering their occupations in illicit activity.

main residence

Vaughn: They live in their penthouse in London. Micah does occasionally visit his family back in the U.S. though.

adultery or other sins?

Vaughn: Micah would be pretty disgusted and worried about their health instead of hating them. The only punishment would probably be a lecture, unless they frequently committed it like Hezekiah does, but he still doesn't hate them.

mental illness in family?

Vaughn: From Micah's side they don't.
Rivkah: Ezra's sociopathy brings about depressed states sometimes, but there's not much on his side, either.

mental illness in our character?

Vaughn: I wouldn't mind as long as it's portrayed correctly.
Rivkah: Please don't romanticize illness. Please.

being able to see falsity from children?

Vaughn: Possibly?? Micah has done a lot of lying and deceiving in his life, so he knows a lot of tricks. He also is a huge fan of mystery novels and is pretty nosy, so... if he gets the feeling something is being kept from him, he's going to be all over it. Not just because he doesn't like his kids to be dishonest with him, but also for the thrill.

Rivkah: Honesty is the best policy in their house, since Ezra is wicked good at figuring out if you're being dishonest. His sociopathic tendencies give him an inability to relate to people, but to see what they are going through regardless. He can read all sorts of emotions and deceit, so the kids don't even bother lying to him because it's not going to work. He's taught a bit to Akiva, Micah's good at it just from having to practice lying with Ezra to con people.

meeting family during criminal activity?

Vaughn: With Micah, it could be possible? He does do house visits and although he has slowed down a little, he does scam people from time to time.

Rivkah: Ezra's everywhere and anywhere. He's very good at finding jobs that don't even require him to get his hands dirty, and there's a very good chance he'll see his kids at some point, which is why he stresses them cleaning up after themselves.

As stated above, don't feel frantic about just posting right here, as this thread is specifically made so that you can ask questions and find ones that people have already asked, as you can see above. If you don't want to post, like Vaughn said, just pm you and we will anonymously put your Qs here!
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ill » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:09 am

Mark o30
>Nonbinary Lesbian with BPD and lots of others but I think I’m pretty nice. I like DnD and OCs. I am an adult also!
>I take a while to reply, please don't rush me...
>PM me for ways to contact me, I check this site for messages occasionally
>Leaving the site. Keeping ALL my characters... if our characters were shipped, either contact me on DA or I’m assuming they’re broke off
Ill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby merry! » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:29 am

Markity-mark! nvn
if you were looking for a sign, this is it.
this is your closure.
merry!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:40 am

Aaah. Questions; If the kids decided to move away to say, another country how acepting would the parentals be of the idea? Would it be better to stay at least in the same continent for them?

How would Micah and Ezra react to tattoos? Possibly, a magnanimous amount of them?
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:43 am

Offended Cockatiel wrote:Aaah. Question; If the kids decided to move away to say, another country how acepting would the parentals be of the idea? Would it be better to stay at least in the same continent for them?

Considering Micah had to make the choice to move all the way to London, and Ezra travels a lot, they'd be understanding, but would want to keep in touch. Their family is all they have, which is why they're so adament about keeping it protected. Wealth doesn't concern them since they'd survive if they were poor.

Edit: Ezra wouldn't care about tattoos. Vaughn will have to answer about Micah.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vaughn. » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:56 am

Rivkah wrote:
Offended Cockatiel wrote:Aaah. Question; If the kids decided to move away to say, another country how acepting would the parentals be of the idea? Would it be better to stay at least in the same continent for them?

Considering Micah had to make the choice to move all the way to London, and Ezra travels a lot, they'd be understanding, but would want to keep in touch. Their family is all they have, which is why they're so adament about keeping it protected. Wealth doesn't concern them since they'd survive if they were poor.

Edit: Ezra wouldn't care about tattoos. Vaughn will have to answer about Micah.

Micah doesn't see the appeal of tattoos, but as long as it isn't something ridiculous, he'd let it slide and be indifferent to it. If there was a lot, it would take some getting used to and some questioning along with puzzled looks from him would be common, but he'd be more confused over why they decided to put themselves through that instead of angry.
Not that active.
deviantArt
Vaughn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrows » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:40 pm

mark <33
by serBronn

isleen
caswallon
my chwr horses

I <3 my horse Indigo
ℓ ι ν є у σ υ η g. ℓ ι ν є ƒ я є є. ℓ ι ν є ƒ є α я ℓ є ѕ ѕ.

My Kiamara, Odysseus. Click the picture to the right to see information & all art for Odysseus!

by Niluna
Arrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -War Horse- » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:41 pm

Mark