My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deerssert #300

Postby giraffidae » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:35 am

wip

gg
    " A l lfgt h a tfgi sfgg o l dfgd o e sfgn o tfgg l i t t e r,fgN o tfga l lfgt h o s efgw h ofgw o n d e rfga r efgl o s t; "

" T h efgo l dfgt h a tfgi sfgs t r o n gfgd o e sfgn o tfgw i t h e r,fgD e e pfgr o o t sfga r efgn o tfgr e a c h e dfgb yfgt h efgf r o s t. "

main ingredients wrote:username: just a legend leg
name: Hebruez
meaning: unknown

song: "Up is Down"
-Han Zimmer
[so hard trying to find a song-]
sexuality: straight
relationship interest: Feryal
[calls her Fran as she wants to be]

main traits: adventurous//
charming//conscientious//
decisive// wise [sometimes]//
stubborn to specific deers
[close and known towards him]
not-so-proud-of traits: seems
mysterious upon first impression//
anxious// ambitious// devious

extra information:
Hebruez is colorblind, but he
tells no one. Has a secret love
for lanterns. Learns from mistakes,
& dislikes getting into arguments
with other deers, especially Fran-

Name; words words
Since he was young, he has been colorblind in both eyes. As a tragic accident happened in his home many many years ago, it killed it family, or what was left of it. Hebruez was the only thing left alive. He doesnt talk about it, but he still has his scars- emotionally, mentally, & physically. Being touching in the wrong spots just brings back the pain. Although he is unusually mysterious upon a first look, Hebruez is the type you want as a friend. Loyal, dependable, & truthful. Being male, most just dont believe that hes a sweet heart. Hebruez really is, especially to Fran- he just loves her- but he cant see through the fog covering their path together. If ya ask Fran, shell agreed with Hebruez,"Oh yes hes a stubborn thing." But after a little play argumentation, hes such a charmer, you have to fall for him at some point. As he looks so big and powerful, Hebruez prefers not to be. It could be counted as a weakness, a strength, or even a threat- he just prefers to say,"I hope I stop growing." As his father told him just that day he died, being fearless shows you have no weakness, but you can learn from the fears themself. Hebruez was a daddies boy as a little deer, and he wasnt afraid to admit it. As he has traveled the land far and wide, hes become not lost, but just on an adventure looking for something with meaning to other creatures. On this adventure, he met Fran, spending about 3 weeks on a vacation staying with her there- He does still "travel" but hes found a very nice place has took a break there. Not knowing where he is, he finds these strange creatures with, it looks like four legs, but use the top two for grabbing, picking up, a-
nd settling down stuff. THIS was an adventure itself. The stranger creatures dont even realize him. Only turning his head slightly, just to stop and have a feeling of something watching him. Turns around and finds one of the creatures standing right in front of him, but far enough for him to run, but Hebruez quickly decides to stay and hes very curious. Staring at each other, he doesnt know what to do. Seems ike hours pass, and Hebruez walks a bit closer, only to sniff the thing. Its a sweet and rosy smell, like the blossoms that grew in front of his home, only before it disturbingly "vanished". He freaked out, only to step back a few inches. He felt something to the creature, he still doesnt know what it is, but he felt something- Like he was at home, like his family was here, like something good was gonna come out of his families death.
art- about 7 hours worth- wish i could of done more.. but mothers right?
Last edited by giraffidae on Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:51 pm, edited 19 times in total.
giraffidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:20 am

marking

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chromatic. » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:40 am

Last edited by chromatic. on Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Easy to find what's wrong, Harder to find what's right.

.I've changed for the better worst.
chromatic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rottenmutt » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:09 pm

Daisuke-Mitsue-
first-last
Impressive or great help-of the light-

Kiyoshi Yamauchi
first-last
Kiyoshi-pure
Shin-Real, truth

Yamauchi-within the mountains

add is a song/music piece/melody that you think would follow this deerssert everywhere.

Illusion/dream/or nightmare guardian
draw "illusions"

--------
Deerssert-&-username

marriott Shrey Zurdek Owned by paola.

Artemsia Chiara Impellizzeri Owned by paola.

Aziza Tey Zurdek Owned by paola.

Maui Owned by just a legend leg

Ἀοιδή = "Aoide" owned by MultipleDinosaurs

----

username
Name
means
nickname
label
nationality
religion
occupation
pronouns

-----

all unknown
birthday
years old
zodiac

-----

"growing up"
"now"

-----

journals

-----

meanings behind items/clothes

-----

personality
mysterious, Wise, patient, adventurous, resourceful, sincere, determined, independent
impatient, cynical, deceitful, stubborn, vulgar, vengeful, possessive, resentful

------

song suggestions;
-lampshades on fire- modest mouse
-kingdom hearts soundtrack
-lifted up(1985)-passion pit
- nine inch nails(NIN) soundtracks WITHOUT LYRICS
-pokemon ghost town/castle theme song

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

rep·e·ti·tion

ˌrepəˈtiSH(ə)n/

noun

the action of repeating something;
that has already been said or written.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

rottenmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

name the guardian of nightmares

Postby feverrr » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:11 am

his name is currently undecided
has no nickname, only uses his full name
genderfluid; pronouns they and them
music that follows them when calm and happy; link
music that follows them when tense or is upset; link
cannot talk, only sound he can make sounds like squeaking metal
guardian of nightmares

glowing tail band contains nightmares
when a bead on tail band is destroyed the nightmares contained in it are released into the world
when a nightmare is released it creates illusions and enters unsuspecting victims minds until he catches it
catches nightmares with his silk scarf/cape
glowing bell necklace contains his life force
when bell is chipped or dented he goes into a temporary hibernation and bell slowly repairs itself
when bell is crushed or destroyed he either dies, or he enters an eternal slumber - it is unknown which
glowing piercings contain his energy
when a piercing is destroyed he loses a bit of his energy, and becomes slower and more deficient
when all piercings are destroyed he goes into a temporary hibernation and piercings slowly repair themselves
glowing rings with cloth hanging from his back are to help him attract nightmares, as they play the melody that follows him
he is unable to stop the music, and it is unknown how the enchanted fabrics create the music
if he or someone else were to rip the rings from his body, they would have a magnetic like force and reconnect to him

is thought to be immortal, not confirmed
has lost count of age
birthdate is unknown, thought to be roughly 10 000 years ago

does not expect to find a mate or love interest but plans to breed in his life time

he is a very misunderstood deerssert, and is often mistaken for a very murderous and aggressive figure. in reality, he is tranquil and trustworthy, and simply prefers to be independent, than to be sociable. he is very quiet, and only makes noise when he absolutely must, for example when a nightmare escapes. his hushed demeanour leaves many thinking he is mute, which adds to their distrust of him. some others even think he just chooses to not reply to others as he thinks he is more important, which is entirely untrue. he is a a very humble figure, and respects others greatly, thinking them all greater than himself. he perceives himself as a slave to the rest of the population, existing to keep the pain and terror of nightmares in his own mind. he is able to control the weaker and older nightmares, but new or positively petrifying ones can blast into his mind at any moment, casing him to freeze on the spot. he is slightly psychotic, but his calm demeanour hides this quite well. inside his mind thought race about what would happen if he simply let one nightmare escape, to torment the rest of the world, instead of letting it slowly break him down into a shivering and terrified state. sometimes he considers letting all the nightmares go, even. he's tortured by the weight of his job, and constantly contemplates this phsychotic idea. he knows he only exists to hold the dreadful nightmares, but he could let go of them if he truly wanted. the question is: would he rather the world suffer than him?

about the size of a fully grown horse, only slight bigger
head ; slightly slimmer and more triangular than an average deerssert's head
horn ; one singular horn, slim and slightly twisted backwards. occasionally used to pierce insect prey
ears ; long ears able to swivel in any direction to catch faint noises over the sound of his music
eyes ; pale yellow eyes with slit shaped pupils, and tapetum lucidum to allow better vision in the dark
neck ; thick neck, able to crane far in any direction. thick fur to protect the vulnerable spot
chest ; broad chest with thick fur like on his neck, to protect the vulnerable spot, and cushion his bell
legs ; slim, long legs for quick and agile running, to chase nightmares, and run from captors
hooves ; strong hard hooves with horseshoe shaped bottoms so the soft, delicate parts aren't damaged
back ; sturdy and muscled, able to withstand large amounts of physical damage from attacks
stomach ; has much softer flesh, with thinner fur than chest and neck. by far his most vulnerable spot
tails ; nine tails glowing tails to attract prey. when a bug lands on the tail it gets stuck in the goo
strawberries on his tail give out a strong sweet scent that can attract insect prey from greater distances
feverrr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jern. » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Mark
jern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: S O U T A . . . Y U K I . . . *p r o t e c t o r *

Postby cacticollie » Sun May 03, 2015 6:52 am

bambi boo wrote:

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ⓢ ⓞ ⓤ ⓣ ⓐ ⓨ ⓤ ⓚ ⓘ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

His song
(Try - Colbie Caillat on piano)

This form is finished.

You get closer to the strange music coming from a distance. It is beautiful piano music, like it is being played from a old record, and has glitches and spikes during the tune. Your walking pace starts to slow as you come closer to the sound, you breathing heavily, not knowing what you are about to see. A glow, a bright glow, which brightens up the dark night in the forest. You hide behind a tree, hoping that the thing doesn't detect you. You see it. It is a deerssert, a rather large one, playing music from somewhere. The deerssert mumbles something, and a squeak like voice mumbles back. Conversation? You are not sure. You inch forth wanting to get a closer look, but accidently step on a stick, making it crack. The deerssert heard you, and turned to see. "Finally you arrived." it said in a deep, gentle voice. "I have been waiting for you." he turns to you. "Come here. I won't harm you." You nod as you come forward, inch by inch, and you don't dare to run away. You stand in front of it in awe. "I have news for you." it said. "Listen carefully."

I tried
but not hard enough.
I tried
to save her.

I will try
even harder
to keep you here
forever...
Free to use by AnyaKuran on DA
~Name: Souta Yuki
~Nickname: Yuki
~Gender: biologically male
~Pronouns: they, their
~Birthday: unknown
~Zodiac: unknown
~Age: unknown
~Sexuality: asexual
~Dominate Personality Trait: gentle

~Personality in depth:
gentle
Yuki makes themselves seem friendly and charmng in a way that most creatures who meet them enjoy their company. They speak in a deep, but calming and soothing voice, and let out good vibes to those who are afraid of them. Yuki has a strong will to protect anyone he needs to, and they understand that they need to gain trust. He trained himself to seem gentle other than angry and frightening.

friendly
As already mentioned, Yuki is very gentle at all times, and they also are very friendly, especially to things that are smaller than them in size, and weaker than them in age and figure. They try to be as sweet as possible when first meeting someone, and they send good vibes when they talk in a friendly sort of way, saying compliments and telling tales in the most fun way possible, but also making Yuki feel happier about themselves then they did in the past.

wise
Yuki is a very wise deerssert, and has much advice for travelers and victims they protect. They love to make others feel good about themselves and make them feel like they are worth something. They are often very calm and say quotes from famous individuals and ones by themselves. Every quote Yuki makes are made from a lot of thought, and the heart.

patient
Sometimes Yuki works with very small victims and they have learned to be very patient with them. They can wait for hours to do things, and they are very good at working with the weaker victims, giving them time to learn and figure out what happens when Yuki is around them, though they enjoy being patient, and they feel this is their best trait.

overprotective
Yuki is not very proud of this trait, but sometimes they can't help themselves but be overprotective in a way that can lead to dangerous things. Their whole life has been spent by trying to make others feel safe, and sometimes they can go to far. They put themselves in danger but most of all, they out their victims in great danger. Yuki regrets everything they have done to loose their past victim, and they don't plan on loosing their current one. you.

You look up at the deerssert, wanting to know what it has to tell you. Your bones shiver as you see the deerssert's tails moving in a rhythm that you don't understand. The music stopped, and you didn't notice at first, because of the confusion and the fear you had inside. "I am Souta Yuki." the deerssert said in a comforting voice. "I have come from the land of Xiolan, here to protect you." You are confused, as you have no idea what they talking about. You try to say words, though they don't come out right, and you stumble over your words. The deerssrt calmly nodded. "You are in grave danger. I must protect you, human, at any cost." the deerssert contnued. "I have failed this task once, and I don't intent to again. Just do as I say, and listen to my tale."

Growing up:
When Yuki was born they were destine to protect and serve. As a small child they grew more attached to things that they loved and cherished throughout their life. Their personality became overprotective, causing them to become slightly dangerous to the public, as they would threaten anyone who would come near their loved ones. They were kept away from other deer, as they were afraid Yuki would do something terrible to them. One day, a very tragic thing happened, consuming his whole family, and to this day, they still think it is their fault that their family was gone forever. They think this because they weren't allowed to protect them, and they think they let it happen. Yuki is now still overprotective of many things, but they make it a better than it was when they were a child.

Yuki's job is to protect as long as they live.
They are assigned someone who needs help more than anyone in the entire planet. There is no specific thing that they need help with, but they need help with their imaginations. Yuki is an imagination. They go in your head and make your life worth living, though sometimes it can fail...

"I had to save someone." South Yuki started. "I had to protect them, but I failed, and their lives were ruined, and by ruined I mean..." They stopped. You notice a tear running down their face. You put your hand on their head and start petting them, trying to encourage them to continue their tale. "I lost her, to a great battle with reality vs imagination. It was long and hard, until she couldn't handle it anymore, and she was gone forever." The deer took a deep breath as he finished. "I am here to protect your imagination. So, you should stay strong with me, and don't let reality take over." The deer put his hoof on your shoulder. "If you need me, imagine." The deer fades away, waving his hoof goodbye. You wave your hand as you listen to his song as he travels through your mind. You smile and say, "I will."

oops sorry this took so long.
Congrats!
thanks everyone who tried out! ; o ;
cacticollie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby APH Ireland » Sun May 03, 2015 7:04 am

Congrats!
I'm a miserable old fart still, I'm sure I'll get around to actually making a signature someday
APH Ireland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dr pepper. » Sun May 03, 2015 7:36 am

squee thank you so much omg my 6th deer
I will take good care of Yuki!
quitting chicken smoothie.

I am keeping my characters unless stated in their species rules I can't. I will gift the ones to close friends that I know will be active.

Do not ask for any of my pets or items, thank you.
Do not pm me. If i get one I won't read it.

If I lost a tryout contest winner is free to the art in my form. If I won you CAN pm me for this only reason. Title the pm, "You won!"

Thanks for being a great community. I did have fun.
dr pepper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me