My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nursery Batch #648

Postby garnet. » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:19 am

I would like to help someone with this competition! I am an avid writer, who would love to do some writing for your form, and I like to critique too :D
I may even order art for you! ovo
please pm me!

Taken
Image Image Image
ImageImage
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:37 am

reserving with the name of Moresse

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby discombobulated » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:12 am

-grumbles about school for 7 hours x.x-
I don't have time ;-;

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
NAME ⇝ Makoto
GOES BY ⇝ Mako
GENDER ⇝ Male
AGE ⇝ 5
╚═════════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
ImageImage

PERSONALITY TRAITS
    - inventive
    - clumsy
    - daydreamer
    - kind
    - architecture
    - designing/building things
    - taking things apart to see how they work
DISLIKES
    -
    -
    -
    -
HOBBIES
    -
    -
    -
    -
INTERESTING FACTS
    -
    -
    -
    -

╚═════════════════════════════════╝
PERSONALITY
inventive
Mako is an inventor, an innovator, a builder of the future. Ever since he could remember all he's wanted to do was invent and build things. His room is plastered with five year old scribbles he insists are blueprints of projects he will one day build. His dream in life is to become an architect as he loves looking at how old buildings are built. Even at the young age he is now Mako seems to have quite a great deal of inventiveness in him. He spends most of his time in his room either working on drawing up his next blueprint or trying to build his own project.

clumsy
For somebody who will one day potentially handle some dangerous power tools Makoto is pretty clumsy. Even now, only allowed to wield safety scissors and duct tape, he still manages to get hurt from time to time. It's not that he's not careful. Makoto just tends to get lost in what he's doing and move so quickly that he knocks things over or accidentally hurts himself. His brain simply works too fast for the rest of his body to keep up.

daydreamer
And we've arrived to the root of his clumsiness problem, Mako always has his head in the clouds. He's constantly thinking up inventions and that tends to take up a lot of his brain power so he generally ends up spacing out and daydreaming a lot of the time. Often times he will even accidentally do it in the middle of conversations, even really interesting ones. It's why he tends to run into things a lot, he'll be paying attention to where he is going and then he'll get a really good idea and all of a sudden he's run into a pole. This happens while he's working on projects too, which is how he ends up with a lot of boo-boos.

kind
Mako most likely does not have a single mean bone in his body. Despite seeming a tad bit rude when he accidentally zones out on people he really is a very kind person. Or he tries to be. Occasionally he will snap and say something mean but he always feels horrible after doing it.

to do:
familyfriend relationships
tool box
great inventions
side box beside great inventions: firsts (first word, first time getting in trouble, learned to walk/talk), future invention blueprints, items (?),
family interaction story
Last edited by discombobulated on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:52 am, edited 8 times in total.
Started my first year of university recently and I'm very busy. Sorry for any delays in rp replies or anything else.

════════════════════

Avatar and Ryrus family portrait drawn by Todd <3
Fizzle Drawn by me <3

ImageImageImageImage
discombobulated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bullie » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:31 pm

click to look at my form!
Last edited by bullie on Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bullie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jean. » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:05 am

Boop c:

Guys, if your offering help or art or anything else PM ME.

I'll add it to this post and once someone has pmed you, let me know and I will remove it ;y;

Thank you!
Jean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brius » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:24 am

Name: Montani
Reason for name: Montani is the name of a comet, which reminds me of him.

words will go here

RESERVE
Last edited by Brius on Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
April 6 is my birthdayyyy XD
Brius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneAnubis » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:10 am

I'm going to post a reserve nwn
Bonjour everyone!
I am Anubis but you may call me Anu.
I'm always looking for new friends
so don't be afraid to message me.
Merci and bonne journée.
No longer active! Please do not send trades or messages as I will not see them.
LoneAnubis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTheHuman » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:37 pm

Hi there! I'm Marion! I'm ten years old and the youngest of the family. It's not always easy with three siblings... i also have some problems with Michael because he always plays pranks on me and my other siblings pay more attention to each other but me. But my mother, her name is Cobalt, and my father, his name is Brendan, are very kind to me, always cheering and backing me up if i have trouble with some things! What those things are, i struggle with? I have written a diary for the last few days so please see by yourself!

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

NAME: MarionxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPERSONALITY
NICKNAME: Marsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx shy sweet caring
GENDER: Malexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx weak clever coward
AGE: Ten years oldxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx star gazer day dreamer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx musician ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

HIS HOBBIES!
Marion has two main hobbies: Star gazing and creating music with either his trumpet or his voice.
Star gazing is more of a interest than a hobbie, he loves learning about the greek mythology behind each star, and if there is perhaps a possibility of life on other planets.
But music is his biggest hobbie! He is never seen without his trumpet nearby.
Eitherstrapped around his shoulder or in his mouth playing. He is very good at it, but that does not stop the neighbors getting angry at midnight...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♪Singing on the other hand is something he thinks he is not very good at. But actually he is very xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgood!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf he boosted up his confidence a little more many think he could go big in the future.♪

HIS DREAMS!
Like every other kid Mars is not really sure what he wants to be just yet...
But he knows he either wants to work as a astronaut, be in a band or even be a famous singer! All seem untouchable at the moment for him. But he once read that quote somehwere and since then he tries to follow it everytime he stumbles:
Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. - Harriet Tubman

FACTS ABOUT HIM!
(Why i know them? Because my mother Cobalt always laughs at me when i start to talk about that things... and that quite long *blushing*)

favorite animal is the blue macaw. As their
xxsongs are amazing and they're blue!

favorite color is light blue and yellow.

favorite song is sky full of stars by coldplay.

awful at lying.

(You should really listen to my favourite song while reading because they're great! *runs to his computer, clicks trough the internet and stopped at youtube* Here is the link if you want to listen to it *click*)

Code: Select all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR73DrKX_bs

(One day WolfTheHuman came to me and asked if i could make an interview with her because she wanted to know how my relationship with my family is. She also said i shouldn't hold back with my answers... i shall say what i think and how it really is. After a few days the answers were publicized in a family magazine along with other interviews from other JBD's! Here are my answers:

Relationship with his mother: "Cobalt is defiantly a cool mum, but sometimes she's a bit too cool. I have the kind of same interests as her but sometimes she can be a bit to relaxed about things...
I also wish she could understand my constant stress."

Relationship with his father: "I love dad's constant happiness, it seems to make me relax and happy too. I really
love being near him and messing around with him! It's quite fun! My dad is also interested in me playing music, which makes me more happy then before. When he smiles at me while i play or sing he boosts my confidence and i also have to smile."

Relationship with Michael: "Let's just say... I'm not a huge fan of my brother Michael. He is always pulling mean
tricks on me, just because i'm the youngest. He thinks i can't fight back... Sometimes i really hate him and then he hates me too... That is the time when everybody tries to solve the conflict between us. But after a while also he can be nice to me when he wants it and then we play pranks to others together. (That happens not very often... but it happens)"

Relationship with Mairin: "I'm very close to Mairin because she is my beloved older sister. We both are shy and anxious so we make a good pair when it comes to emotions but she always protects me when something happens. We often like to spend time chatting to each other quietly or I would sing to her.
Mairin is one ofthe few people i feel really comfortable with."

Relationship with Marcely: "I like his relaxed and outgoing attitude. Sometimes i find Marcely a bit
to much to handle and if this is too much for me i have no other chance to avoiding him... then he will stop.
And when he calms down we chase us through the whole house and having fun with each other so no day is the same for us.

A N X I E T Y:
Marion is often very anxious. He is always worried from just little things.
Do badly on a test? You will get kicked out of school!
The Big Dipper can not be seen? Dead.
His anxiety really destracts him from the things that do actually matter, friends and family. He feels he is slowly going apart from them all.
But luckily Marion's anxiety is slowly getting better, he finds playing his trumpet very relaxing, or just singing a song! But even though it's getting better, Marion thinks this anxiety will be there forever... (Please*click*here for full view)

Dear Diary,

Today was amazing! well...kind of..It was a rough day at school, but i dont want to sit her and moun! I have a new friend! My famlily went to the zoo today. It was pretty cool. I like seeing the animals, and i got to see my favourite one! The blue Macaw! There was really a blue Macaw! Nobody were in the birds section and i was kind of scary. My family went of to see the feeding of the seals, so i decided to sing a little to fight against the silence in the room. As the blue Macaw san back!
it was amazing. Like...wow! As i was singing, it was like i was in a trance with the bird.
I didnt see my parents come in. When i saw the first from them i jumped, and then saw their expressions!
They looked..amazed. I turned around and talked to them a bit and then we went back to see the Macaw.
Her name was Skye - because she really was blue as a summer day sky.
*Here is where it gets good so don't skip this part*
She was for sale! Annnndd with a bit of persuasion we bought here! We really bought her!! I am so happy i cant explain it!
Me and Skye are singing all the time together and she even likes to listen to my trumpet when i playing it! i wonder if i can teach her to play it...hmm. *laughs*
But anyway, i have a blue Macaw! And i really do love her. I also think..she helps with my anxiety a little because with her appearance i feel relaxed.

*At least i wanted to tell you what happend to me yesterday! I've got a big chance! But will i take it or leave it? Find it out by yourself*

Marion did not wake up this morning, as he did not have anything to wake up to. He was awake all night worrying about today. Today was the day marion was going to the big city to audition to get one of the main parts in a musical. He slowly got out of his sweaty sheets to face himself in the mirror. Baggy eyes and cloudy pupils, great. However, there was no time to be tired. He rushed down stairs with a brush. He gobbled up an apple while brushing his hair, a hard yet possible task for Marion. His mother was waiting for him looking just as tired "ready to go?" She chirped, Almost to happy to see him in this way. "You have been practising for months, I know you will get that part of Oliver Beany twist!" She pat Mars on the pack and placed him in the car.
He sighed "I can't act mum!" He whimpered
Without replying Cobolt passed him a piece of paper from under her seat and started the engine "read it out loud honey" she smiled
Marion opened the piece of paper and started reading. He almost new the words of by heart "For the place of Oliver the contestant does not need to have many skills to act, just to sing. As that is what he will be doing, as well as some occasional easy dance moves" he closed the paper and put it onto another seat.
Marion could act, but was so very shy it sometimes stopped him from doing his potential.
"Ready to go now?" She chuckled and started driving
Marion didn't reply and slumped into his chair. As the truth was that he wasn't ready, he was terrified.
After a long silent hour of unanswered support from Cobolt they got to the main theatre. A lot of JBD kids Marion's age where already there, a
Looked very average except one bean who was slightly taller than the rest, he wore a grey cap and was brown with black and white speckles. He looks skilled..
Before Marion could reject to going Cobolt whisked him out the care and wished him luck. "I will be back at lunch time to take you home" then Cobolt left kissing Mars on the cheek. Leaving Mars blushing to his fellow contestants. He went to the reception to sign in. A sharp looking receptionist dressed in a tweed work suit greeted him
"Name?" She spat.
"Mars..I mean Marion! My name is Marion! sorry...?" He didn't know why he apologised
"Marion? I have you on the list" she passed him a name card. "Over there" she pointed her sharp claw on the group of his fellow beans.
"Have fun!" She chuckled leading her to a cough
What a nice welcome..
Marion entered the group of beans. He was too shy to say hello and luckily the director of Oliver Beany Twist came to give an explanation
"hello! i welcome you to the West Theatre Of Beandon. each one of you will take turns for your audition, the people who go first will be chosen from a hat. so its fair." The receptionist, how seamed to appear out of nowhere, gave the man a dusty golden top hat. inside where different names.
"Ok, the first to go is...Marioon?" He pronounced his name wrong but couldn't hear it over the sound of his fear.
He entered the audition room shaking. "Ok, please sing 'Food, Glorious food. You have 10 minutes." He boomed from his seat.
Yes! this is the song i practised most! Marion began to sing the requested song, hitting every note perfectly, he tried to not be two quiet and succeeded. He noticed the directer smiling as he wrote something down on his clipboard Ok Mars, keep it up! he thought to himself, yet this distracted him and he got a note wrong! The director wrote something down, expressionless. I messed up
after a while of singing the directer asked him kindly to leave and the next Bean entered. Mars Knew he failed.
One Week Later
"Honey! there is a letter for you in the post! from the theatre!" Cobalt shouted upstairs, still keeping his cheery voice.
Marion slumped downstairs, ready to read his failure. His week was very boring. So it was nice to do something, that isnt moping around. He opened the letter and read;
Dear Maian
"Ha! they spelt my name wrong!" Marion chuckled to himself and kept reading.
We would like to inform you that you have succeded on getting the part of Oliver beany twist. Congratulations, But we would like to remind you that its a west end show. Very popular. so if you fail to attend the..
Marion stopped reading, he couldnt believe his eyes
To be continued in the hopeful future..

Bit about WolfTheHuman wrote:The art I have done so far in large so you can actually see it
(please look at them as some are not on the form or have hidden
parts you can't see in thumbnail size :3 also some art is not listed
down here as its in the actual form :3) All art by me exept the
awesome gif by SchnaDin, Mars and Skye, and the sunset Marion star gazing:
"Hello i'm Mars"
off to the fair (not shown in the form)
Marion headshot of blushness
singing along
TV time
anxiety is complicated
party with the tunes
shiny gold Marion

Do you Have a JB?: Nope, they are too hard to get. i didnt think i would try for one until i fell in love.
Why do you love this babe so much? Well apart from his colour pallet is my favourite colours, and I love JBD's. But the fact he is so perfect....I just see so much personality and future in him <3
What will you do with him if you win?Cuddle him to death well, apart from dying of happiness. I would immediately cover my sig with him, make him my main/join Fursona. Set him up witha rp mate and a rp buddy. And of course...all the art..every single gift line...will be Marion.
Last words? I would like to wish everyone luck. All the other forms are amazing! Also. I find it rather funny that ironically my birthday is on judging day ^.^, I want this not to affect the competition in any way.

Last edited by WolfTheHuman on Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:54 pm, edited 52 times in total.

Hi there, I'm WolfTheHuman,
I'm a strange British teenager girl
Who has a hew puppy! I love drawing
Wolves, and my lovely characters! Send me a PM if
You like the sound of me!

------------------------------------------

WolfTheHuman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scythe. » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:47 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

boop
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Last edited by scythe. on Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.
scythe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me