Postby berceuse » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:30 pm

dropping, lost connection! :>
Last edited by berceuse on Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
berceuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Lucifer]

Postby feverrr » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:32 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxadopter

Hello, I'm Flurry, the current owner of one plumerian, Brandy, a little saint bernard cutie. uvu I'm just gonna go out on a limb and
say, wow. You've truly outdone yourself with this girl! I can't imagine how she could have turned out any better! I, am gonna be as
concise as possible, and try not to ramble in, and on. The reason this girl caught my eye, is because, she looks very similar to your
own little stunner, Riley! I adore this girl and hope I can finally say after this competition ends that I own a plummie made by Fly!

xxxxxxxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxname

The name I have picked out for her, is Lucifer Stellar. The nickname she usually prefers to go by, is Lucy, but some days, Lucy will
decide she just wants to go by Lucifer, and a few of her close friends, and her own sister, call her Stellar or Stella occasionally. It
has no true meaning, her name but it is soft and smooth off of the tongue so I thought it fit her quite well, it seems made for her!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgender

Lucifer is a female, as you may have guessed, certainly, because of her long blonde hair which, which is constantly pulled back, in
a very loose pony-tail, and her dark, fluttery eyelashes. Even though she has the looks of a model, as does her sister Riley, Lucifer
is in no romantic relationships at the moment but cannot deny that she is looking! She always has preferred the pronouns she/her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpersonality

optimistic . zealous . slacker . oblivious . naive
She is many things, but, the words Optimistic, Zealous, Oblivious, Slacker, and Naive best describe little Lucy! She always prefers
to see the best in people, and in situations, and follows the saying 'don't judge a book by it's cover' very strictly, and, always gives
people a second chance, no matter what faults they have made. She sticks to her goals, and, is persistent, in what she is doing, a
conflicting emotion with her title of 'slacker'. She may be zealous at first, but once she feels rushed, or late in doing something, it
is immediately pushed to the far reaches of her schedule. She is oblivious to the slighter details around her but no plumerian who
has ever met her could call her stupid, as she is indeed not the sharpest tool in the shed, but, no self absorbed princess either. As
she is optimistic, seeing the bright side always, she can be naive and overly trusting in others, which has caused her a few pickles.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxrelations

Riley . Sister
Lucifer's relationship with her sister, Riley, is very strong. They trust each other with their deepest secrets, and it is quite rare to
see them apart. Lucy loves to throw fake fashion shows, and Riley will style the outfits, while Lucifer does hair make-up, and any
and all accessories. They are extremely close, as stated above, but unlike Riley, Lucy, is in fact, single. She will occasionally find
herself jealous of her sister's mate, wishing Riley would focus for on herself, but, she always ends up taking the thoughts back, as
a girl such as Riley deserves someone as lovely as Sam. They love to travel together, and their most recent destination, is Canada.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
Harlow . Friend
Finding it hard to connect to others, Lucifer, has one friend, currently, that she really enjoys to spend time with, and that friend
is the wonderful Harlow! Lucy, and Harlow may seem as opposites sometimes, but they truly love each other. It is not uncommon
to see them at the mall, just browsing through stores, and then, grabbing about fifty enormous fluffy sweaters, and, taking home
about two of them, leaving the change rooms littered with a dusting of comfy tops. They love doing each others hair. And Harlow
may not be a professional, but she is quite good! It proves a challenge, to style Harlow's short black bangs, but, Lucy always tries!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmusic sense

Lucifer's favorite song is 'Fools' by Lauren Aquilina. She loves the song, and when listening to it, it inspires her so greatly. There is
no song she loves nearly as much as this one, as none seem to compare to the grace and elegance of the song. Once again perfect.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlikes

Lucy's favorite things are as follows: Large sweaters, usually in shades of brown or blue, with the occasional splash of more colour!
Her small rabbit plush, named Ollie. He is pure white with a tan nose, and baby blue porcelain eyes. Lucifer's favorite snack, even
at the age of sixteen, is animal crackers and pink lemonade. She loves the texture and blandness of the cookies, and then, a burst
of bright energy from the refreshing beverage. Lucy loves clocks, even the slight ticking noise, in perfect rhythm with every single
second. She has quite a few clocks in her room, as well. Most of which, are extremely old, yet in mint condition. Lucifer's favorite
clothing item is a long, thin silk scarf, semi transparent, with pastel pink lines running down it. Lucy pairs it with a small charm, a
small pink feather hanging on a golden chain off of the middle of her tail. Lucifer's favorite animal, like Ollie, is an Angora Rabbit.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdislikes

Lucy's least favorite things are as follows: Itchy or tight sweaters, because they so often pinch her or leave her scratching. A little
soccer-ball that hibernates in her garage, is Lucifer's least favorite possession. She hates the game, and everything about it, yet a
reason for this has not been found! Lucy's least favorite snack is celery, and apple juice. Celery, is just much to stringy for her, as
she loves a smooth consistency, while celery certainly doesn't have that. Apple juice is just much too tangy for her taste. The one
thing she hates the idea of collecting is bugs. How could you possibly sleep with bugs in the room? Well, if you know that they are
there... She realizes there's probably always a big in her room, and it horrifies her to think of swallowing a spider at night. Lucifer
has one piece of clothing she hates... they're a pai of much-too-small, much-too-pinchy black flats. Leat favorite animal? A spider.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdream

Lucy's major dream in life, is to become a model. As stated before, she has the looks enough to be one, but, is never snobby, and
hates it when others presume she thinks she's better than everyone. Lucifer, loves people taking pictures of her, and, loves bright
flashy lights, and, has always thought that made her destined to be a big-time model! She is never shy, and enjoys bright stunning
clothing, of coarse. The only thing about being a model that makes Lucifer groan, is the thought of tireless paparazzi hunting her!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWord-count: [1123 // Infinity]

Last edited by feverrr on Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:31 am, edited 20 times in total.
feverrr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ramona

Postby Anza » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:03 pm

-----username :: Aqua.Rose
    -----name :: Ramona
    -----birthday :: April 15
    -----relationships :: single
    -----zodiac :: Aries
    ---------------
    ----------------
╔════════════════════════╗
You open the door and the sweet sound
of wind-chimes signals your presence. You
look around finding that the walls are covered
in figurines, books, dream-catchers, charms
and just about anything you can imagine!
A teenage girl sits across the counter weaving
beads together into the ends of what looks like
a riding bag. You meet her eye and she smiles.
"Hello! What brings you to these parts?"

╚════════════════════════╝

Who is Ramona?
    Hey everyone! I'm Ramona Rose Foster and I've been raised up in a small town in South California by my adoptive parents. I work part time on the towns newspaper and help out at our family horse ranch as well as run a small shop on 'the main street' of our town. I sell antiques, handmade stuff, souvenirs and just about anything you can imagine! I hope you'll come see, I'll give you a good price!

personality ::
    Around these parts they say everyone knows Ramona. Her smiling face, her sparkling eyes are almost seem to brighten up peoples spirits. Ramona is a courageous, free-spirited girl who is known for helping others. She always seems to be exited about something and is always there for her friends. No rude remarks seem bring her down, she holds her head up high in the clouds but never forgets those who aren't as bold or brave as her. She's highly responsible and is known for being impulsive and straightforward at times, speaking before listening, and doing something first and asking questions later. Ramona is highly intelligent and learns most by listening.

Ramona is a girl of big dreams and responsibility. She's not afraid to stand her ground when others doubt her and do what she believes is right. She loves adventures, hating mundane routine things. She's a daredevil for sure, making bold moves and risking everything for the thrill of the moment. Ramona likes to believe that towards the end of the day she must have done something worthy of a good story. She's creative and can be inspired from the simplest of things to begin a new project and can often be seen sketching in a tree. She loves nature in almost any sort and if your looking for her that's the way to go. Ramona knows more about wildlife then most creature and although she can be impulsive and bold she has a strong compassionate side to ever creature weaker then herself. Ramona may be a defensive girl, but she's also very stubborn. It is unwise of someone to try and change her mind about something when she already has it set on another. She believes that her life is in her paws, and she's the writer of this story.
    Like a Mirror:
    Ramona smiled as the trains whistle blew its last goodbyes into a unknown city and started to pull out of the train station. She was traveling North from her home town to visit a friend of hers that had moved out of California and as she examined the photos of her friend smiling in the snow in Washington she felt a bit saddened. The last memories she had of her real family was somewhere with snow too. The thought still pained her after all these years, and although she could vividly make out the snowman and the sled she rode on her family was just a blur. One day perhaps... She though and tucked the photos into her bag. Pulling her hair back in a loose braid she got up and went to the cafe aboard the train, perhaps she could get some hot coco.

"Could I have some tea?" A copper haired girl had gotten in line before her and had ordered a cup full which was overflowing with and seemed to be spilling with every step she took. Carefully, she picked the cup off the counter but when the cafe shook she toppled straight into Ramona spilling the tea on the floor.
    "I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" The girl started as she jumped up and gave me her paw. I looked up and I felt as though the air was knocked out of me. Their before my eyes stood someone who reminded me of someone I knew, me!
    "Whats your name?" I started quietly.
    "Riley, and...oh Rose is that you?"
    "I'm sorry have we meet before?" I was shocked a stranger new my name but in the back of my mind I felt like I knew her all my life. Her fur, feathers and even scent. "And its...um...Romona." I corrected.
    "Oh gosh! Mom and Dad though you froze to death when you wandered into the woods!"
    "Your my sister?!" Tears filled my eyes as I thought about all the things we never got to experience together, but those thoughts were quickly washed away with the happiness of seeing someone I have only dreamed of. And in that moment, the tea forgotten, I knew that everything was going to be alright. I would finally come home.
Last edited by Anza on Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012
01/2022 UPDATE ---> I've chosen to leave the character community however,
I am keeping my closed species adopts as they mean quite a lot to me
I'm here now mostly for events
✮ ✮ ✮
Anza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #458

Postby freybugg » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:02 pm

Name:
Mica
Nickname:
amica, Sea shells, Birchie
Middle Name:
Birch
Last Name:
Faye

Hey, I'm Mica.
I have a passion for photography and love
collecting beads. I hope to have a career
in photography in the future, but for now I
just do it as a hobby.

====Image
Personality
Kind // Generous // Good natured // Loyal
----
Mica is a very kind, and volunteering girl. She loves to help others,
just for the purpose of feeling like she did something right. She is usually
very good natured, and just fun to be around. When you meet her, she immediately
greets you with kindness and a warm smile.
She has a complete softside for kids, and uses her immaturity to play games
with the kids. She really is a kid inside.

Blunt // Self conscious // Perfectionist

Even if she doesn't show it, when she hears hateful comments they really hurt her. but
she doesn't want others to know that. She can be a little blunt around her friends,
which can be both good and bad....
She is a complete perfectionist, which bugs her friends when she re-writes a sentence because
it "doesn't look right" and completely restarts something because she doesn't like how it
turned out.
----
----

Photography
Mica's true passion id taking photos, specifically of the beach or ocean. She grew up near the coast, so the start to her love of photography was when she would go out in the evening to take photos of the sunset. She also loves to take photos of animals and nature mostly, never finding much interest in taking pictures of the more common things. The reason she loves photography in particular is ---------------------------------------------------------------------because she thinks that photos capture a moment in time, and help you cherish that moment forever.

Her dream
Mica has had a dream since she was a child. since she found her love for photography at the age 12, she has wanted to make a living of it. She wants to travel the world, going to all the places that people never see and taking photos. She loves catching a photo of things you may only see once in a lifetime, if at all. Like, a volcanic eruption. Or, someone getting married. Something that will most likely never happen again. Plus, she feels the need to live her life to the fullest. And what better way to do it then see the world?

History
Mica was born near the coast with her family, and grew up right near the beach. She would spend countless hours running along the sand with her friends, and playing in the water. her home town's beach still holds a special place in her heart, and she visits there every year.
She loves her parents, but doesn't talk to them much anymore. They never really thought of her photography as "important" so she sort of grew up without their full support. And as the years went by, she felt cooped up in pensacola. So as soon as she could, she was out of there. She never really spent more then an hour with her family since, and has some regret over that.

About ~RedWolf~
I am a current non-owner who loves this girl. I would love to have a chance to develop her character further, make art of her (once my tablet gets fixed) and RP with her. I have fallen in love with this girl ouo. Well, I guess thats all you need to know about me.
I would have done more art for my form, but my tablet has been buggy(as you can tell from the sucky sketch in my form) and I haven't gotten a chance to fix it.
Last edited by freybugg on Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:14 pm, edited 10 times in total.
DACS CharactersToyhouse
Previously komodo. & ~RedWolf~
freybugg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The ending was capsized- That whole kingdom crumbled

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:15 pm

Ares Deimos
[Ares; God of War-- Deimos; A name to mean fear, terror]

The saint Barnetts boy

Within a bed of thorns a child was born, small and blanched by the big world around him. Subtle squeals filled the air and as the forests, cricket sarounded, silence wandered in so did his silence.

Why was he here? Well, that was simple. His father was a tyrant, his mother- she wanted to... She hoped she could get away, for the sake of her baby. It would be wishful thinking to say that she died right then and there, peacefully. No, she was not so lucky the poor girl. Only wanting to do good for her young child, she kept on going.

But at 12 o'clock the bells tolled and footsteps stampeded in like horses. Within the dark thicket, encompassed by deep black thorns and genteel little daisies, the young girl, the poor girl, was taken away... And with her baby she traveled back to the distant lands she had hoped to lose far behind her.

It would also be wishful thinking to say that she had escaped, she did not. Unless death counts as escapement. He has only faint memories of her. She was a scrawny woman, youthful... Just a little too young, but he didn't know that. Her lovely innocence accompanying her beauty like the clouds to the sky. Although, he saw her as beautiful because she was 'mother', she always cared for him, no matter what her own risk.

She had been place in a small room, trapped within the gray castle of the, just as somber in colour, hidden kingdom. Between her and her baby lied bars, but those seemed almost invisible when he was there.

He would touch the bars from one side and she from the other, their fingers held together in a way that felt like forever encased in just momentous seconds, floating off in a bottle that could make you waver on hope and just hold your breath.

He barely saw her, but they held hands. No one holds his hands now, he won't let them... Every time that they saw each other they held onto each others hands and smiled, between the railing. "So, how are you my darling? Learning your A B C's like a big boy I presume?" She was street, yet she was intelligent enough to fit the concord houses. Though, she didn't need intelligence, as glorious as it was. She needed brute, harsh handed, strength. If she was ever to escape. Something which she could not get. Did not get.

"My love, if you frown I will have to frown too. Do you want momma to frown?" She knew how to entice him. Whenever something had to be heard, she, at the end of her bars, leaned over the cold metal like it wasn't there and stared at him, touched his face... Said something just right in her soft, soft, voice, and he complied fully.

When she died daisies were put upon her body, their people did this for everyone. After death, as you leave; the sprinkling of daisies, something so easy to find within their dark ground, was tradition. Something to not be broken. The room was tall, she died right there, barred windows and doorway, a large enough rosette bed with unlawfully put fabric roses as decourations, cement walls and flooring, and a little closet like thing. Oh so cold.

First there was blood, and coughing... A lot of coughing. She bent over, then she fell back. She held onto only one thing, one little teddy toy her son and her shared, switched off every day that they could see each other. A little brown thing, a great lack of fluff yet still soft, on his stomach a little heart, that when pressed just the right way opened up a teeny little pocket.

He had grabbed it from her hands, hugged it tight and fallen asleep with his head on her corpse, wishing her chest would rise. At least that had been merciful, a quick enough death and a smile on her face. She'd watch over him, they both knew.

Dasies patterned his flesh like markings. The people of the broken down kingdom did not care if it was alive or dead- the thing they threw their delicate flowers onto. That was the first time he had been marked by those flowers, but thoughtfully not the last. He had cried and cried, screamed and yelled... then finally smiled at her beautiful, innocent, youthful face, her darling face and kissed it. "It's good... You didn't frown, or I would have frowned too..." He gulped, in silence. And as if he was a mature adult he had stood, dancing lovely wight petals onto her body, his thin fingers moving overtop of the air like a beetle or a butterfly, sighed shakily and walked away.

It was miserable, pitiful, lovely.

"I shall soon be laid in the quiet grave -- thank God for the quiet grave -- O! I can feel the cold earth upon me -- the daisies growing over me -- O for this quiet -- it will be my first."

Time the prey learns that we are the hunters

"Daisies die out, pearls do not."

He tugged his hair back, pulling the pearls around his neck over and up- loosely over his head. The blood was cleaned off, the teenage males pale creamy hands fixing at his clothes wile he was in thought. Striding towards the sink, he switched on the water once more, as swiftly as the bullet that slices through a mortals flesh, letting whatever red that stained the clear alibaster of the sink slowly dribble down. He was still in partial shock, of course, how could he not be? His mothers grave had been robbed. A spastically made grave, that hid in the forest, a granular tombstone with words etched in, accompanied by the knife he had stolen from his father- at only nine.

Of course, for him 'father' only meant a connection of blood, not anything more. That man was the unwelcomed antagonist in his life, he knew how to foist himself

It was the morning after when he was putting on his pearls again.
"You-you-you monster! You murderer!" A man in a black suit scuffled across the floor, seeing a need to point at him, even though Ares was the only other one there. Who else would he be speaking to? A smug, if not on excess of elegance, expression pulled onto the blond haired boy, brow raised and lips put just so, fixing at the bottom of his nape with the pearls. "Excuse me, don't call me a murderer." His eyes were glazed over with some sort of character unfathomably put. "He had it coming. No place on this earth for him." Twriling at his hair with such innocence Ares stared, paused and sighed, before pulling up his jacket swiftly. It had been his time to go, but not this mans.

The teen slid a hand and a lock of hair far over his ear striding out of the apartment complex without closing the door, the clack clack clack of his shoes filling the hallway until he reached the elevator. It welcomed him in, with one ding, and soon it's doors had closed.

There was more than one reason that these pearls were good. Yes, of course they were beautiful, but they also fit around a person neck so well.

As the elevator lowered he felt himself shaking.

He became a small earthquake for his skin and bones. Eyes dilating wildly as he took a breath, leaning back against the metal as if it was all just coming to him... Coming backwards slowly.

The writhing movement of the man as he clasped his hands tightly against Ares, arms becoming misshapen masses of movement and messier quickness as they bent back and up to catch him and save themselves, asphyxiation was not his savior.

--
More personal--

There is something odd, almost cruel about Ares, an ironic connection to both his first and last name, just because he has a lovely little appearance on him it does not mean he is an angel. More like a pawn of nature itself.

He may have a sweet smile but so does the devil if it's painted on the right way. Ares follows his own beat like a crow calling to all the people below, in scattered voices, hard to pin point... Easy to notice in all their dark feathered, special voiced perfection. His appearance is perfection itself, it is that of his mothers. Though, it is a freighting halt there on afterwards.

His outwardly appearance is only contrary to what is within. It is completely and utterly the opposition, his appearance is the enemy at the other line, firing canons at his personality, shooting blind insults; Let them mistake me for you... Me, an angel and you, a deamon.

Outside a beautiful daisy sits, covered in an allure they'd call royal. He let's them beleive what their own minds may manifest, from the early hours of dawn to the sun setting moonlit nights [Though he never knew when those where, just that they happened]. If they wish to see someone so enamoring, with a touch similar to soft sunrays and a voice that floated on divine, let it be so.

When the time is right they will see what is true, when it's the most advantageous. Like a little daisy sits and bends by the winds control he let's them bend who he is. Their visions of him as he's sits, just like the people's as they watch little daisies wave in the forces of the wind.

It is not faking, it is just letting them assume him to be whatever they see as they may, envisioning, off first sight, who he may be... That is their own fault.

Ares' one true fear, the reason why he avoids all clocks and never knows the time- never speaks the word.

There are things you never understand about life. Everywhere someone is to look there is bustling and hustling and... Do they ever stop?

Time is a creation of imagination, and unrealistic. It counts down everything we do, similar to the drawback of a ticking bomb, and that is why Ares fears it so. Though only in secret.

Just thinking about how it counts down everything that is being done---

Faster, faster, you won't make it...--- Creates the feeling that he'll not reach the end of the racetrack in time.---
If you don't make it, then, what are you?--- Never reach the end of the racetrack in time.---
Time is ticking away and you haven't done anything worth of value.--- It creates a solid depression within in, the feeling of dry concrete formed into a perfect circle within his throat, rippling up and down as he loses breath.---
You'll die without accomplishing anything. How could you when time is passing by so fast, and you are going so slow?--- His anxiety rises at the single thought of it, every grasp of air like ventilation systems.---
Every /tick/ moment /tock/ you /.../ run /tick./[/center]

Some additional tidbits of history, linking to his tyrannical father-- You do not have to read this, and can only skim if preferred, if you'd rather not read it.

--

A picture of Ares and his mother when he was just a babe
Last edited by Offended Cockatiel on Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:44 pm, edited 31 times in total.
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger111 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:53 pm

*marks* *O*

sometimes i remember this website exists!!! heck yeah

if u need me for some reason u can find me other places ..
i check my dA every half a year or so if ur lucky
Tiger111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simon » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:39 pm

mark
Simon
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby default » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:31 am

She looked up into the tree's, her eyes fixating on a the rays of sunlight that shone through the branches. Alice squinted, then fully closed her eyes and began to sing. She directed her face towards the ground and held out her paw, waiting as if someone, or something, were to land on it. the melodies of her voice ran through the air until the sound of flapping wings interrupted them. Alice opened her eyes to see a blue bird resting on her gentle, tan paw. A smile slid across her hand as she sat down, still keeping her paw held out with the bird at rest. The bird began to sing it's own song, one that seemed to complete the one Alice had been singing just moments ago. Alice began to sing along, their voices filling the air with calming notes that were like honey to the ears.

Alice. A classic name that's both strong and sweet. Alice is quite unique among traditional girls' names--more feminine and dainty than Mary and Helen, more substantive than Ann or Jane, yet with more lightness and innocent charm than Margaret or Katharine. Alice is a darling of literature, from the immortal heroine in Alice in Wonderland to an unusual number of fine modern writers like Alices Munro, Walker, Sebold, Hoffman, McDermott, Adams, and Elliott Dark. [1] People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated. They tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money. [2]
    Caring // She cares a lot, possibly even too much, for her friends and family. She's basically like a mom, she keeps everyone happy by thinking of everyone else before herself. Optimistic // As much as she enjoys her everyday life, she loves to imagine the future and what it holds. after what happened to her in the past with her father, Alice is not very fond of thinking of the past but rather the future! "Just imagine it! All the adventures we (you) can have and all the new friends you will make!!" Selfless // Though she's not the perfect example of an abnegation type plumie, she is very careful of the choices she makes and how they will effect other plumies and herself. Alice makes sure to keep everyone in line with their lives and her own. Making sure everyone is in check is just a part of who she is, and it has become a custom for her friends, too. "Without her, we'd practically be sinking in thing we forgot or meant to do." Curious // Curiosity is a large part of Alice's personality. She's not much of a risk taker when it comes to making decisions, but most of the time her curious mind gets the best of her. Alice tries to keep herself to the schedule she set, but when something catches her eye it really reels her in. Sometimes she can manage to pull herself away from whatever it is, but most of time she can't help herself. "I'm sorry!! I really don't mean to! It just gets to me! It's a blessing and a curse! Sometimes, whatever the object is can really change my life for the better, but other times it can drastically get me off track of my daily plans." Imaginative // Creating her own realities is a large part of what Alice does. Though she does enjoy her current situation with her friends and family, she likes to change some incidences into her own matter. "Hey, it's not that bad. Sometimes I can really cheer myself up!" Smart // Alice is a very smart plumie. She has always stayed at the top of her class with her smart brain that she constantly feeds with new intel. Studying takes up a large part of her after school time. "I like to think of myself as the smartest plumie in my school. It's a pretty high power, yep."
    -
    Alice is a very joyous plumie. She deeply enjoys the brighter sides of life, such as befriending new plumies, or even animals! She takes every moment of everyday to heart because she knows that she can only live that moment once. Alice loves to spend time with her friends, old or new, because it keeps her centered and calm. Though, she is a very kind hearted and sweet gal, she can strike out at times if everything isn't the way she planned it out to be. Alice keeps a strong grip on her life, and sometimes even friends, to the point of exhaustion. Having a firm handle on life keeps her stable and happy, but if her life were to, at any moment, meet any problems, Alice would work her heart out to figure a solution. Being the kind plumie she is, her friends tend to help her out, knowing how stressful things can get for her and how significant solving obstacles are for her.
    As a young plumie, she was always out going. She strived to make her way into the top of her classes, most popular in the school and most active in sports. She would constantly be spending time with friends, on occasion her family. Though she loved them very much, she never really appreciated how much they meant to her until her father passed away. She had heard the news when her mother took her out of class on a Friday. Her mother told her about how her father had be working on a car in his shop, which Alice would visit her dad in when she had time, where he was fixing a customers car and had it fall on him. It was a simple accident, she was told, as the car wasn't being held up with enough care to the point of it having fell. Of course, Alice was devastated. She had never experienced something like this, and this was something that caused her life to come crumbling down. As orderly as she is, this was practically the worst thing to have ever happened to her. For nearly two weeks, Alice would try to spend time alone in her room where she would lay on her bed for hours at a time, starring up at the ceiling, constantly trying to get a grip on life. Her friends were determined to get her up and moving again, and after it seemed forever, they finally motivated Alice to leave her room and have some fun. It took some time, but with the help of her friends she was able to (partially) move past the incident. As depressing as it can be for her to think of the sweet memories of her loving father, Alice was determined to make the best of her life. She didn't want to end up a despaired plumie who sat in their room 24/7, complaining about their failures in life. After the incident, she made a large effort to spend more time with her mother and brother. On the weekend, rather than spending time with her buddies, Alice would make time to have fun and bond with her family. Alice would introduce them to her animal friends, who were very open to meeting new plumies, and they would have grand times. On weekdays, however, Alice would strive to be even better to commemorate her father. She knew how much it meant to her father to do good in life, and she wanted to recognize that. This meant spending more time working on schoolwork and studying for upcoming test and assignments. Along with school. Alice also now plays in school volleyball. It helps her relieve her school stress and concentrate on something other than studying.
    LIKES: Alice is very open about herself. She doesn't feel the need to keep her secrets all balled up inside her, she believes that if you're going to make friends with someone you need to relieve to them who you. That doesn't necessarily mean tell them every little detail about yourself the first time you meet them (or really any time) but the more you open yourself up to them, the more they'll open themselves up to you. "Now you see, if i'm going to get down on a fifth level basis with you (friendship basis) then you're going to need to know more about me!" First off, i'll mention some of her favorite things/activities. As you probably already know, Alice is very fond of animals. Not only does she love to spend time with her plumie friends, but her animal friends too! She thinks of them just as highly as she would her school friends, even sometimes her family. "You see, the thing I enjoy most about these critters is that I can really tell them all about myself. It seems they understand what i'm telling them as they always know when to pay attention, but the thing is that they can never tell anyone else. Or, at least another plumie, that is." Alice also loves food. She, just as much as the next person, enjoys a nice relaxing moment of chilling on the couch with a delicious bag of delectable Lays while watching her favorite shows (Supernatural, Frasier, Friends, The Vampire Diaries, Glee and American Horror Story). "As busy as you know I am, it's very nice to be able to sit and eat some comfort foods while I watch TV." Along with food, she enjoys cooking! Though, with her busy schedule of eating and sports, she doesn't have enough time to enjoy it as much as she'd like. Whenever she can, the most enjoyable thing she likes to do is bake. Her best friend, Seal. Baking warm goodies for her are always fun, as she can't do this as much and it's a joy to see the look on Seal's face when Alice hands her a basket of muffins! "She always has this hilarious expression on her face that just says, 'Seriously?' and it always warms my heart to see it! Going with activities, Alice as well loves to play Volleyball. As told in her history, she currently plays it as an after school sport! It seems to take up most of her (free) weekday time. The school doesn't require for her to practice as much as she does, but Alice enjoys it so much that she seems to go to the gym everyday! Even if she's alone, she still loves to practice passing and returning the ball using the walls. As far as weekend activities, there are too many to mention so we'll just have to list them: volleyball games, going to the mall (with her friends or family), spending time with her animal friends, spending time outdoors, studying for anything up coming in school and sometimes even playing a competitive video game with her brother!
    DISLIKES: As far as dislikes goes, Alice doesn't have many. She has a few small things that can be mention but nothing too huge that really reflect on her personality. A few of the ones she would like to mention are: having someone cheat off of her in school or when a partner in a project doesn't do a fair share of the work, when someone ignores her, losing volleyball games, having someone make fun of her (especially when it comes to her critter friends) and when someone eats her food without asking. "Pretty much your average cup of joe. I try not to take too many bad things to heart, so that's why this list is far shorter."
Last edited by default on Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:37 am, edited 11 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadows. » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:35 am

wOAH RES WITH MY LIFE OO:

ideas -- [ please don't steal!~ ]
      -- run away princess
      -- has very strict opinions
      -- still getting used to how society works
      -- extremely awkward
      -- has a hard time trusting others
      -- has a dominating 'leader' feature to her
      -- perfectionist, though not an extreme perfectionist
      -- her name is gwenelda, though she goes by gwen

╔═════════════╗

username // shadows., owner
of three, though they are all runner
ups. i hope to make this beauty my
first real plummie! //but if i get
another ru i don't really care xD
full name // gwenelda kito
nickname // gwen
name meaning //
gwenelda means 'princess', kito
means 'precious stone'
gender // female

╚═════════════╝
―――――――――――――――THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS――――
[ ART HERE ]
Last edited by shadows. on Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
that's the king, treat him nice.

hello! my name is andy, i use any pronouns!
i love art and playing games like genshin impact :)
i am most active on tumblr and twitter,
but please do not hesitate to send me a message!
shadows.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witch3ry » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:54 am

woww reserve <3
✭ hey! you can call me witch, or some might remember me as mwo/miss/kaz ✭