Re: Plumerian #356

Postby .: SongBird :. » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:11 am

res

name //
gender // female
blind or not // Blind
art //
On a hiatus from CS.. I will still be checking messages and notifications. If i don't reply asap, please wait a few weeks.
.: SongBird :.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elyx » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:47 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxname // Cathy
      xxxxxxxxxxcxxxxxxxxxxxxgender // female
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxblind or not // semi-blind ; hallucinations
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx
xxxxxx

art // wip

My mother always used to tell me stories.I found out that I had a sister before me, named René, who had died due to an illness. As for my other sibling, well I don't know. Mother wouldn't tell me xer name. My father died soon after my birth, but he sounded like a nice man. When I was younger my mother would physically harm me. She melted candles on my back, which have welded themselves on. That wasn't the worst of it though. The last time it happened she said to me "the world is a horrible place, my dear. You don't want to see it." then she sprayed some sort of chemical into my eyes. I started seeing monsters; demons. Strange mist evaporated from eyes. Then I left her. I had to find my only other family member left. I don't know if xe is still alive, or if I will recognise xem, heck, I don't even know what xe looks like. I do know one thing though, I will find xem.

I see things. The demons. They chase me, and scare me. They make me do strange things. But I'm not crazy. I swear.
(198 words)

I am not too sure if i will have time to complete my form. If this is still here by the time judging comes around it means i have dropped out. sorry for any inconvenience. life and tests and stuff like that ono
Last edited by elyx on Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:01 am, edited 8 times in total.
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      elyx#5347 | she/they
      . my kalonsdA©
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
elyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jern. » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:04 am

name // Hex
gender // Female
blind or not // She has sonar vision. (please dont steal)
Sonar is an acronym (like radar , now spelled with all lower-case letters) for sound navigation and ranging. The principle involves bouncing acoustic waves off of objects, and determining their distances by measuring the time for the echoes to return.

art // wip
jern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaizoku » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:03 am

reserve !!

name //
gender // female
blind or not //
art //

nix ♡ he/him
gaming + anime
medical scientist
need help?
newbie guide & index
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ede » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:23 am

Dropping out, congrats to the new owner!
Last edited by ede on Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the girl with the stars in her eyes ✩

Postby shadows. » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:12 am

------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------

it was either that you knew her name or not. she was only called two things; astra or the girl
with the stars in her eyes. both of those could be very much true, for she wanted nothing more
than to see the stars. astra was born blind and was never thought to have sight in her lifetime.
stories and descriptions of stars were never enough for little astra, she needed more. with her
head always pointed towards the sky, she searched and searched for a chance to get even the
slightest glimpse of the lights in the sky. but how did astra get around? the wisps. the wisps were
her guides and never left her side. they eventually lead her to the world of magic and she began
her studies to help her get her vision back. after years of practice, she finally got it back -- though
simultaneously the wisps disappeared and never came back. after getting her vision back, she
realized she couldn't tell which shape was what any everything she seemed to know was lost. with
her wisp guides lost, astra now lives with molyneux's problem. astra now knows not everyone has a
happy ending.
[ 198 / 200 ]

art coming soon!
shadows.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nymx » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:43 am

name //
Acia

gender //
female

blind or not //
Acia Is Blind But She Has a Strong Sense of smelling and hearing which helps her get her way around.

art //
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DelightfulMelon » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:47 am

name //
gender // female
blind or not //
art //

res o.o

DA - Characters
PM me for commission info

Credit to all creators of art in my signature

DelightfulMelon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fallen.galaxy » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:53 pm

name //[/b] Eclipse
[b]gender //
female
blind or not //Partially blind
art //wip
Last edited by fallen.galaxy on Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

hello, i am your average pastel trash. i
go by any pronouns. i am a
panromantic asexual and i am open to
trades and pms.
stay rad c:

fallen.galaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feverrr » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:59 am

I am Blaira Candlestick. Nice to meet you.
Hello, my name is Blaira Candlestick. But I welcome you to call me Blair. I am a female, of the plumerian breed. Contrary to what you may be thinking, I am actually not blind, but visually impared. I wasn't born with it, but I was born with white eyes. I personally like them. I injured my eyes when a glowstick splashed into them. Everything looks a little blurry now. It was a shimmering gold one, which I guess you can connect the dots. It gave me that golden shimmer that flows from my eyes, making it extremely easy to follow me. I always wear my long indigo hair in two ponytails with pale violet elastics, I think it just looks best that way, don't you? The candles on my back were there from birth, and they don't actually burn me or any other plumerians, and they never burn out. And yes, my feathers may seem to glow, but that's just an illusion, of which I love about myself. My favorite month is October, and my season fall. But above all I love Halloween. My most prized possession is my witch's hat. Indigo silk, creamy hued jewels.

[ 198 // 200 - Just wanted to say... Someone splashed a glow stick into my eyes before. Yay I'm not blind cx, I connect to her bae. ]

MAJOR WIP!
feverrr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me